Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  I_vote_lcapRotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  I_voting_barRotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  I_vote_lcapRotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  I_voting_barRotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  Empty
PostSubject: Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)    Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:02 am

Stink, smell, scents were moving throughout the outskirts of Atlantis the ruins of the ancient city, the buildings crumbling into dust as more time went on, though for the architecture to last several hundred, if not thousands of years, was a remarkable feat. A great achievement all but ignored by Sloth as it crawled ever so slowly down the streets of the dead buildings. The sinner finally having been released from the bonds of Albatross. But as time went on, no longer being a slave to its fellow sinner, Sloth had grown complacent in its thoughts, bored except for the few jobs it is given in the world of the living.

It wanted more out of its new found life, yet it was held back wanting to prove its loyalty to its new master Alba and find its place in the world through Regno Nero. Thinking to itself that it was going through a mid life crisis, Sloth shrugged off such ideas as it moved forward, its small backpack slung over its shoulders shuffling with every small step of its furry legs. Its horrid stench that could make a normal person puke still wafting in the air.
Back to top Go down

Rotting Stink (Open For Regno Nero)
Page 1 of 1