Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 I_vote_lcapThe Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 I_voting_barThe Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 I_vote_lcapThe Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 I_voting_barThe Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 Empty
PostSubject: The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101   The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Rena stepped into the ring, after simply bathing in the spotlight of being the tower's owner and current champion, for the first time in a long time as a true challenger and not some gimmick to earn fans ( as she had done previously against Victory Morgan ). She immediately felt her body being limited by the very power limiters she had created to bring a bit of fairness to the matches of the Arena.

"Ladies and Gentleman it's a shocking day indeed! The champion of Heaven's Arena has decided to attempt to re-climb the tower for the first time since she became it's champion several years ago!" Yelled the judge of the match which caused the crowd to go wild with anticipation, "Though she has undergone personal changes and has yet to allow us to know why or how She stands before you as a human being instead of a vizard! Challenging the tower again to re-assert her rightful dominance in the ring!"

Rena cracked her knuckles and her neck as she stood and listened to the judge say all of this. Waiting for the person who would be her opponent to appear so that the match could begin in earnest. The judge had said it all. The reason she was here. The fact she was indeed the champion. All of it. She had no need to say anything now. Only the fight mattered..and with her being above floor 100.. she would be at a disadvantage with just her usual shinai.

She wondered though..what her opponent would be like..or even if it would be classified as a human.

Last edited by Rena on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101   The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:10 am

The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 Emiya_kiritsugu

A middle age man walked in with an over coat and a black tie hanging loosely over his neck, he had a face filled with experiences and age, along with some small hairs out his chin, he had no items visible on him currently, however the overcoat hid anything he may or may not have. He let out a small sigh seeing his combatant was a female, despite her being the champion of this tower, however despite her feminine persona, he would not hold back the least bit. “So your my challenger today eh Rena?” he rubbed the back of his head getting to his position. “It has been some time since someone challenged me, was even enjoying the rest, but well, here we are now, lets get this over with” he pulled out a cigarette and took a drag, waiting for the announcer to give the go and begin this fight.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101   The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:12 pm

"Are the combatants ready!?" The judge asked which caused Rena to crouch down a bit and grin, "Begin!" She immediately bulked up as if her muscles were hiding their real features the whole time and off she went like a bullet straight for him trying to end this as quickly as possible with a swift punch to the face with the intent of rattling his brain so he stay'd unconcious long enough to be declared unable to continue and thus giving Rena a one hit wonder win. ...Woulda been nice..but Rena didn't become Rena by thinking stuff like that would work.. She just wanted to test his abilities before becoming serious.. It would kind of be a bad looking move if she went all out on a guy that had no chance of handling it.

After the punch, hit or miss or block or counter, she would do what was necessary to defend herself from whatever it is he would throw at her..but otherwise wouldn't yet use her fullbring..though her body was still bulked up from her initial rush. She figured she'd have a bit of fun and channeled her energy before releasing it in a pillar of light that dispersed only a second after it started...only for blue "fists" of energy to begin raining down over the Arena's ring all around, and possibly on, the man who was her opponent. Rena wasn't going to hold back. It was against her nature when she was in the Arena. She was the champion and there was a damn good reason for it.

She just hoped she didn't accidentally kill the guy. She's had a good track record of only one death and that was during her initial climb to the top several years ago.. She hadn't realized that even limited her might was enough to kill a normal human..and had killed her third opponent without meaning to.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101   The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:20 am

The man nodded at the beginning, right from the start his challenger made her move, the fist jetted at him as he twisted his body to the side narrowly dodging the primary blow at the same time pulling something out of his sleeve, it was a knife the oozed spiritual pressure. He waved his hand and preformed a horizontal cut along side of her arm while dashing at a pace similar to her starting movements. The the bright blue energy shot into the air and began to rain down. He pulled out a semi automatic rifle and began shooting spiritual charged bullets at the fists dispersing most of them before one hitting his right shoulder forcing him to drop the knife he wield in the same hand. “guh”

He hopped up into the air however late to realize another fist he missed struck his gut. He took the hardened blow and kept going through hardly slowed down. His strengths were Intellegence, Speed, and Durability, so he could easily keep running after a hit like that. He pulled out another weapon from his jacket, he was a man who lacked any other ability then the equipment he had the the skill to use it. Under his jacket was one last special weapon, however the Automatic rifle, spiritual infused knife, and this pistol, it was a Thompson Contender and would have to be reloaded after every shot. He had a total of six. He pulled the gun out knowing full well not to hold back and shot the bullet, if hit it would have the power of 2 cero's in stopping power, however it was still just a bullet, so it would cause no explosion, moving at half bala speed (tell me if this is to much).
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101   The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Cling. The sound of metal on metal occurred directly after Rena's attempt to punch the man in the face. In his counter he had draw a weapon and attempted to slash Rena and to this she responded by summoning forth her old vizard mask which now acted as her fullbring. Allowing her to create nearly any weapon she could think of with very few limitations. She had made a spiked gauntlet where his knife would have cut and then made it disappear though she kept her mask (2). She would not use her fullbring other than to counter his weaponry...

...But it seemed weaponry was his specialty..giving her no choice but to continue to use her fullbring's power. When the man pulled a gun she formed a mirror copy of it and shot his bullets with her own. (1 ) But during the duration of her energy fists raining down he had been injured before pulling out ANOTHER gun. Which she countered again by once more mimicking it and firing her bullets into his own. ( 0 ).

Rena took a small breath and walked to her left before she suddenly "disappeared" from the man's visual perception only for there to suddenly be a total absence of noise during her movement and multiple phantoms forming all around him in place of the now displaced Rena, who was somewhere within the now 5 solid Rena's while the four fakes also left after images behind them making it very difficult to determine which one is real.

"I'm warning you if you pull a gun on me again.. I will crush you without any possible hope of retaliation." Rena said with a cold and somewhat heartlessly threatening tone. Though any weapon and any power was allowed within the upper floors of the Heaven's Arena..Rena was disgusted that the man was using a gun in a tower that was ment for physical combat to be the main source of reputation. Swords may have killing power as well but at least that relied on the wielders own body power.. Guns..guns just relied on mechanics.. no one needed to be a good fighter to use guns..

Course..he wouldn't be able to tell which Rena was talking to him.. as it would have sounded like the five "Rena" were saying it in perfect sync with the sound emitting from all five of them. She ment it though. If he pulled a gun again her own honor would demand she went..there.. A technique that so far she had only used once..and that was during the process of mastering it.. it would force her body to it's absolute limits..and would most certainly spell the end for her opponent.

...But she was going to wait and see if he would have enough brains to realize that it was not an idle threat..
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101   The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:02 pm

The man didn't ignore her warning, but he wouldn't follow it either, this was a battle, why would he not do anything in his power to win, he lifted up his assault rifle and disappeared with his speed. Appearing in the middle of the room about 10 feet holding his assault rifle in one hand and spun around shooting it quickly, he then kicked off the roof towards his knife grabbing it right when he hit the ground and dashed close ranged, knife in one hand gun in the other. He dived the knife in a forward thrust, and then shot towards the legs, he didn't necessarily want to kill anyone in this battle, however he wasn't gonna hold back either, regardless if she told him not to use weapons. In fact he felt it disrespectful that she wouldn't treat him with her full power from the get go, if she had the power to defeat him without retaliation she should use it in the first place and not play with her opponent, his eyes went cold and calculative dumping things thoughts from his brain and focusing souly on the combatant in front of him. He would keep himself ready to dodge. If he happened to hit the clone he would keep on guard and focus for when the real one would make its move.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101   The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:11 am

"you FOOL!" She yelled in anger as he pointed that stupid pebble shooter at her again after scattering shots to dissipate her Rhythm Echo. Her body bulked further ( Focus ) and with her mask donned she disappeared from his visual perception using sheer speed as he began firing on her, only to reappear when he bounced off the ceiling and clothes lined him with her bulked arm at full speed and power, causing him to spiral and crash to the ground instead of landing..Though he still managed to obtain his knife and rush her right as she landed on the ground again.

"I WARNED YOU!" She screamed as her body further bulked and she looked like a super wrestler more than a woman now ( Tencho Burst ) She backhanded the knife like it was made of rubber and the bullets simply bounced off her enhanced body as she punched him in the face with full intent of shattering his face and launching him OUT of the TOWER..though assuming it DID hit she didn't think she'd do more than sending him flying towards the edge of the ring.

Right after that punch ( assuming he wasn't dead or out of the fight ) she just used pure speed to unleash a barrage of Muay Thai attacks all around him on every part of his body over the next few seconds. Using every nearly lethal technique she could manage..ending it with an attempt to crush her elbow against the back of his neck. Her body unbulked after this..fully. She didn't like wasting time within something she could only sustain for so long..it was a huge strain on her body. It didn't extend the time limit but it did relieve some of the stress it induced.

"I don't know what is going through your head. I warned you about using a gun more. You think your strong for using a pissant weapon that requires no skill!? All I asked was for you to come at me like a real fighter and you continued hiding behind a cowards TOY!" Even though she had no spiritual power..it almost felt like gravity was increasing with her anger..it wasn't really so it didn't actually effect anyone in any way..but it was definitely noticable as if it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101   The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Champion Climbs Again!? Rena vs Floor 101
Page 1 of 1