Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Riku Tomoshibi  I_vote_lcapRiku Tomoshibi  I_voting_barRiku Tomoshibi  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Riku Tomoshibi  I_vote_lcapRiku Tomoshibi  I_voting_barRiku Tomoshibi  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Riku Tomoshibi  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Riku Tomoshibi  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Riku Tomoshibi  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Riku Tomoshibi  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Riku Tomoshibi  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Riku Tomoshibi  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Riku Tomoshibi  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Riku Tomoshibi  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Riku Tomoshibi  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Riku Tomoshibi  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Riku Tomoshibi  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Riku Tomoshibi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Riku Tomoshibi  Empty
PostSubject: Riku Tomoshibi    Riku Tomoshibi  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:37 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Riku Tomoshibi
True Age: 68
Sex: Male

Personality: A generally quiet boy, Riku tends to take the seat near the window and stare out of it the entire time. Just because he appears to not be paying attention, doesn't mean he isn't. He only speaks when spoken to or with those he knows and trusts well enough to consider them friends. But if you do manage to become friends with him, he'll go to hell and back with and for you. He's not optimistic nor is he pessimistic, but somewhere in between. On that front, it mainly depends on the situation. If the situation is bad, he'll keep his viewpoint to himself and try to avoid the question. If it's good on the other hand, he'll freely tell you what he thinks. If something greatly interests him, he'll generally comment on it, but typically just leaves it at that.

Having eight younger siblings and a constantly working father that was terrible at finances, Riku is a very responsible person and can always be relied on to get done with paperwork correctly and on time. He also tends to be organized, knowing exactly where everything is at, but doesn't complain about other's messiness. Also due to having so many siblings, he enjoys being around and playing with younger kids. He generally acts like the good older brother that's not afraid to get strict if you do something bad when around little kids. He'll also avoid profanity when among children. As such, he would fight to the death to defend kids or help them get away. Naturally, he will never harm a child unless they have proven to be a threat.

Also due to having so many siblings, Riku is a very patient person and somewhat laid back. No matter if it's people he knows or not, as long as they're having harmless fun, he enjoys seeing people enjoy themselves and smile. When one person isn't among a group, he'll typically approach them and socialize with them. He feels no one has to be alone, believing someone should have at least one friend. Despite that belief, he has yet to make a friend in Soul Society.

One thing is certain, he will never be the aggressor, unless asking for a friendly spar. He is almost always calm, only getting excited if someone talks badly on his friends or threaten them. His mood is shown to others via his eye color, the darker it is the more frustrated, irritated, angry he is, with black saying he will either beat to near death or kill you. He will also stand up for what he thinks is right, typically standing up for others when bullied.

Riku is confident in his abilities and in everything he does, but tries not to get overconfident. While sometimes he fails at that, he will try to force opponents to go all out on him, more as a test of his own skills than anything. When sparring with those stronger than he is, he hopes the person will respect him enough to start at his level and work their way up, encouraging him to surpass his current limits. In battle, sparring, or training on his own, he likes to experiment with his abilities, often seeing what will work and want won't work the hard way.

Due to his looks, he is often underestimated. Even when he was human, Riku possessed nearly three times the physical strength he looks to possess. He takes advantage of this when standing up for others or against those just wanting an easy target, often proving their initial thoughts terribly wrong. While a skilled fighter, he will still suffer injuries, but won't let them overtake him until he is in someplace more private. He doesn't like to look weak after a fight, more out of personal pride as an older brother than anything.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 103

Physical Traits: Riku has bright blonde hair in an organized shag style haircut. His eye color tends to be light blue most times, but the more irritated, frustrated, or angry he is, the darker they become, with pitch black being the point where he will kill you unless someone interferes. He has a feminine, yet boyish face. His body build is a bit lanky and thin, but still looks to have some muscle, but not enough to really consider him a "working man." He is also lightly tanned. He is ambidextrous.

Clothes: Now as a shinigami, he wears the black kimono top, though with shortened sleeves to the point to call it a short sleeved shirt. With it, he wears a light blue jacket with grey trim around the cuffs, zipper, and collar. A Navy blue snowflake and a dark grey lightning bolt, stabbing downward, overlapping each other in the center of the back. He wears the standard black hakama, but they are styled more like jeans. His foot wear includes white tabi socks and waraji sandles. He wears his zanpakutou on his back, with the handle over his right shoulder.

Accessories: A silver pendant with the shape of a circle. Imprinted on the circle is a western style dragon, holding onto an odd blue-grey gem in the center of the circle. Four claymore swords covers the gem in a plus sign style. Beyond the fact this pendant stayed with Riku into death, it also allowed him to keep his memories of when he was alive and stayed with him after he passed on, more about it will be in equipment later. He tends to keep it hidden under his clothes.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Riku is a tactician, thinking one maybe two steps ahead. He mostly relies on his swordsmanship and kido to win his battles with tactics, as well as his immense physical strength.

Strengths: Swordsmanship Expert, Kido Expert, Enhanced Endurance, Immense Strength-to the point of picking up Yammy sized objects (his first appearance) with one hand. Lightning Reflexes. Sensing and tracking abilities, Intelligence.

Weaknesses: Shunpo-Riku is easily the slowest captain in this field, though his bankai does negate this weakness somewhat. Hand to hand combat practitioner-Technically, he is above average, but has gotten rusty since becoming a shinigami, but an expert could beat him. Sometimes, his ideas and tactics does backfire and gives the opponent the opportunity to use it against him (A good example of this is http://www.riseoftherevolution.org/t1417-3rd-seat-of-squad-9). Also of note is that he just doesn't have the energy amount for his heavy use of kido and his abilities.

Zanpakutou and Kido

Sealed Appearance: A standard katana with a bright, light blue scabbard. The hilt is blue-grey. The guard is in the shape of a Templar's shield with a snowflake etched on one side of it and a lightning bolt on the other side.

Spirit's Name: Kettou Soshi

Spirit's Appearance: A pair of twins standing at 4'7". Both wear cloaks that covers them from head to toe, but one wears a light grey cloak and the other wears a light blue cloak, both undecorative. What is showing on their faces are boys, both with silver hair long enough to cover their eyes completely and are very tanned. Their silver hair have black tips.

Spirit's Personality: Both seem like average children, very playful and innocent. But in reality, they're aggressive little demons whose favorite "game" included summoning weapons, one a pair of short swords where the blades look like lightning bolts and the other wielded a pair of dark blue Spartan shields, and attacking whoever enters their domain. Once Riku was able to knock out one of the twins, he gained their respect and now no longer attacks him. While still aggressive, they are by no means confident, but rather level headed and can provide crucial insight if need be, as long as you play a game with them, though thankfully a nonlethal one. The children can be rather creepy, saying sentences at the same time or finishing each other's sentences with perfect synchronization. They're also pretty outgoing and open-minded. Naturally they love to play pranks and play around, but can be serious if they feel the need to be.

Inner World: The area is a meadow with a blanket of snow covering everything. A constant, multi-colored lightning storm rages above, though the lightning never seems to strike the earth. Occasionally a blizzard occurs that is so thick you can't see five feet in front of you. Simple, one room dwellings of American 1800s style with a dojo style interior litter the landscape, yet is surprisingly warm inside them. The twins are often inside one of them, playing or napping. They also have some new playmates, ice golems and a giant eagle that uses lightning.

Kido: Riku can perform the following kido spells: Bakudo-21, 26, 39, 61-63, 79, and 81
Hado-4, 31-33, 63, 73, 88, and 91-require's incantation.

Shikai

Call out Command: "Spark and Freeze: Kettou Soshi!"

Appearance: The sword blade increases in size dramatically, the blade being four feet long. The blade's actual look is that of a mouse pointer, with the edges and two points closer to the hilt leaning towards it. The first foot is four inches wide, and at the widest point, the blade is two feet. The guard transforms into a rectangle. A chain comes out of the bottom of the hilt, connected to a two and half feet long total dagger. The hilt of the dagger is teal and is a foot long. There is no guard. The blade is in the shape of a diamond or rhombus, with the center being hollow, leaving two inches along the edge.

Abilities: The arrow part of the main blade can be shot out at tremendous speed, though the range is only ten yards. A chain retracts the blade back to its original position. The chain connecting to the dagger can stretch up to fifty yards.

Raikiri-Electricity/lightning surges along either blade he chooses, increasing the offensive power of the blade. If the target is caught in the chains, they will be electrocuted for two posts. While being electrocuted, the enemy can still move and attempt to break free earlier but will be constantly receiving damage. If he is caught in the chains when he activates it, the electricity won't hurt him.

Hyouketsou-Ice blades are thrown at the target. The ice blades can range in size and power, typically the weaker they are, the more of them there are. Example: Riku can either fire a single, tree sized cleaver or fire fifty or so small shuriken. The ice blades can be fired from either blade or the chain connecting the dagger.

Rai-uki-An ice blast consumed by lightning is fired by either blade in various shapes. This attack is his strongest in shikai and will harm even the toughest of opponents to at least some extent. 1 post cooldown

Boosts: Endurance and stamina are doubled.

Bankai

New Name: Assaku Kettou Soshi

Appearance: Riku gains a light blue, undecorative trench coat that is open. His shirt is replaced by a dark grey T-shirt. His hakama changes colors also to dark grey. His hands gain teal gloves. On his right hand, are four, dark blue lightning bolt shaped claws while on his left hand is a DVD sized grey snowflake. The claws and snowflake is on the back of the hand.

Abilities: Both weapons can increase their size, the claws can extend to the size of a katana blade and the snowflake to the size of a Spartan shield.

The claws can fire lightning bolts out of them, the faster they come at you, the weaker they are. The more powerful lightning bolts takes longer to charge and moves slower.

The bankai also allows ice to be created anywhere, except people and their zanpakutou. The farther away he wishes it to appear from him, the sketchier the control is and greater risk of the attack failing. Because of that weakness, it is mostly used defensively.

Riku could also summon a temporary blizzard/lightning storm around a hundred yard radius of him. If he moves, the storm won't. The lightning bolts cannot be controlled, but if they hit, it would be the equivalent of getting hit by a Hado 60 spell. The temperature is also subzero and will slow down anyone not him up to 60%. Riku is uneffected by the cold temperatures. Lasts five posts with a ten post cooldown. (Is that okay?)

Boosts: His Shunpo ability dramatically increases, x3. His already impressive strength is doubled as is his endurance.

]
Toukai

Name: Mogami Kettou Soshi

New Appearance: Riku gets a grey hoodie and jeans. On his arms are twin bands that leads into a glove, connecting to a blade that ends in a triangle about three and a half feet in length. It is also a hole in the center throughout the blades. The blades are retractable and are on top of his arms.

Abilities: Shield Summon: Riku can summon a huge Spartan-like shield. It is as strong as a toukai blade.

Sword summon: Riku can summon a normal katana looking like his sealed form. Just as strong as a toukai blade.

Snowing: A Passive ability where it is constantly snowing. Not hard, just very lightly. This is within 600 yards of him in the sky. The trick is, he can make a snowflake the size of a baseball explode into an ice ball with spikes. He can only do that to six of them at a time (per post), and they're often too spaced apart to completely surround the person for an ice spikey death (impossible). They also drop like a ton of bricks. The snowflake must be baseball sized and they only expand in size to that of a basketball. Temperature does dramatically lessens as well, down to 0 degrees F.

Storm strike: A lightning bolt the power of a cero crashes down on top of his opponent.

Ice Manipulation: Just like in Bankai. He can then control the ice spike balls with this as well.

Electralysis: From his palm or sheild, he can fire out a type of invisible, but easily sensed even by those that can't sense worth crap, electromagnetic rings up to 25 feet. It can slow down and repel an attack no stronger than a Hado 73 and no bigger than him. It can do the same to a charging attacker, though might scrap some skin off if their hierro isn't decent or something and they can be any normal-ish size (no one over 7.5 feet tall and weight 500+ pounds can be pushed back. Slow down maybe (and that's a strong maybe), but not pushed back). In a more concentrated form, which he could adjust on the fly, in exchange for the slowing down and knockback, it gains range and damage potential, acting like a much stronger Byakurai, like if that spell was closer to that of a 60s leveled spell. 2 post cooldown, no matter which version is used, 3 if both are used in the same post, which is possible. But not like, one version one post, and then the other one the next post.

Electromagetic field: A Passive ability that is within a foot of him. This basically allows him to use various metallic objects as a type of railgun. This cannot apply to spiritual weapons bound to the soul, but can effect general items that can be bought. Like the sword/vibrosword and even custom equips (as those are not bound to the soul unless stated). It does not effect bullets that are fired at him, only things that are swung/thrown at him. But if they're physically strong around his tier, he can only slow them down, not stop it. Otherwise, he can use a coin as a railgun should he choose. But only things he can smack away or lift normally, too.

Ice Golem: From the snow and free ice, he can summon an ice golem that will try to smash his opponent. They are slow, but very strong. Only two at a time can be summoned (he can't summon any more than that until after they're destroyed and after the cooldown), and they are 4 tiers below Riku. 3 post cooldown after they're destroyed, can last up to 5 posts. They have no special abilities.

Lightning Hawk: Think a blue version of Braviery from Pokemon White/Black. And as big as a house. Only one can be summoned, and is 3 tiers lower than he is. It can fire electrically charged feathers at the speed of bala and explode with the same strength. Electromagnetic sheild with a 1 post cooldown can protect it and Riku if he's inside, and fire lightning at various levels of power with appropriate cooldowns. (Gran Rey, 3 post cooldown, bala powered, no cooldown). Will last up to five posts before disappearing in an explosion, and if/when killed, will explode in lightning as well with the power of a couple of ceros. 3 post cooldown after it is destroyed/time runs out.

Blizzard: Temperatures dive to negative 25 degrees F, slowing down those that can't stand the cold (excluding Riku) up to 60 percent. The snowing becomes much heavier and wind picks up dramatically, visibility is only ten feet with normal vision. Anything past that is shadow at best. The occastional baseball sized snowball becomes more common, but is also more easily sensed if he chooses to make it into a ice spike ball. The snow also becomes a type of sensor for Riku, making him uneffected by the decreased visibility. This can last 5 posts with a 10 cooldown. Then it will return to the normal Snowing ability.

Lightning bubble: A bubble with lightning surging in it is formed the size of a mini-van. It has several applications. The first of which is that it can explode in a 25 yard radius with the power of a hado 80 (3 post cooldown?). The second is that it can be absorbed by the target and either be electrocuted for two posts or have their nerves scrambled (moves finger, moves toe instead, moves arm, moves head instead for examples) for two posts (three post cooldown either way). The third is that it can form a shield that can block up to a gran rey powered attack, 3 post cooldown. The forth is that it can split apart into ten smaller lightning bubbles, surround the target, and fire a constant stream of bala powered lightning attacks, single post cooldown. Lastly, it can be used to power up the summonings' durability and power for as long as they're still alive. It triples those two things and makes the golems rather shocking if grapple them or have metal connecting them to you. Three post cooldown for that one.

Rai-Uki phase 2: A combination of ice/snow and lightning blast that's as strong as a hado 91. 4 post cooldown.

Boosts: Strength and speed x4. Durability x4.

Back Drop

Background: Riku was born on the West Coast of the United States of America, to an American father and a half-Japanese mother. He lived a relatively happy childhood, being the oldest of nine total kids. At age eight, he could see spirits with absolute clarity. Riku's mother noticed this and decided it was time to teach him about the supernatural world. Not even two months later, Riku was able to manipulate his spirit energy. From then on until her death during childbirth with the last of Riku's siblings, Riku's mother taught him how to fight, both martial arts and swordsmanship, and even kido spells. She also taught Riku the Japanese language among other house hold chores, including finances and cooking. Before she died, she gave Riku the odd pendant he now holds, saying his father gave it her as a marriage proposal and that he should give it his girl when he finds one.

Riku's mother died when he was twelve. In her will, she wanted him to have her diaries, which detailed teachings of more kido spells, finding one's zanpakutou, additional information about shinigami, hollows, and other such things about the supernatural world and Soul Society. Every day from then on, even for just fifteen minutes, he practiced kido spells and other training, even attempting shunpo, though he failed most times, he kept trying. Later on, he had asked his father if she was formerly a shinigami, which he only responded with a smile and shrug, saying "Who knows?" With her death, however, came with dramatic consequences. Not even a month earlier, their health insurance dropped them from their plan. Their hospital bill and funeral put them deep into debt, forcing Riku's father to work extended hours to pay it off as quickly as possible. Riku also took on two to three part time jobs to pay for utilities and other bills. Despite working late nights and often sleeping in class, he still did well in school.

He cared for his siblings since their mother died, including raising the youngest. He passed on some of his mother's teachings about the house work on to the next eldest, a set of twins. Despite the hectic schedule he had, Riku always made time to play with his younger brothers and sister and helped them out with homework and the like.

When he reached high school, Riku chose to go the school closest to the middle, elementary, and dare care schools that his younger siblings all went to. Unfortunately, that high school was well known to be a place for delinquents. His seminar class was the rowdiest of them all. While not necessarily having the worst individuals, it was definitely the worst. Riku had always slept during that time and no one bothered him. One day someone decided to make that mistake. Riku brutally beat the guy and several others that jumped in to help their friend, only stopping when no one else came up to challenge him. He didn't came out unscathed, he was pretty sore for about a month and a half, but everyone gave him more respect and learned not to underestimate his physical strength. It was during this time that those that picked on the weak learned his name.

It was also during that time when he made several friends among the delinquents. While they were still delinquents, they did better in school because of Riku. They always knew they could rely on Riku for backup if need be, finding that out when they were captured by a rival group. Riku showed up suddenly in front of them and disarmed the leader and broke his neck. That was one of the few times he had used kido outside of training and only the second time successfully performing shunpo. Most of his friends couldn't believe their eyes and never questioned him about the kido spells or how he just suddenly appeared there.

When he was sixteen, Riku died in a noble way. When walking home from school, he met up with the eldest set of twins and their friends. But they were getting picked on by several gang members and thugs. Naturally, Riku did not stand for this, especially since it was his brothers in harm's way. It didn't take long for Riku to knock out the first thug and started on the rest, telling his brothers to leave. Unfortunately, one of the thugs had called for backup. While His younger brothers and their friends made their escape, more and more gang members showed up to kill him. By the end of it all, every gang member was either dead, dying, or severely injured. Some had parts missing from them. Riku stood over his body, satisfied he went out with a bang and that his body was still in pretty good condition all things considering, even with the bullet holes and stab wounds. What was odd to him though, was that his pendant stayed around his neck.

He stuck around for awhile, overseeing everything. To his surprise, the eldest twins could see spiritual beings with perfect clarity. He finished detailing the house work for them and was glad their debt had been paid off just two months prior. He then approached his father, who then showed Riku he had spiritual powers himself. After saying how proud he was of his son, Riku's father said good luck and to remember that "The right way to go, is your own way to go" and to "Think with the brain and feel with the heart." Riku then passed on.

Riku arrived in Soul Society without much incident, settling down in a somewhat rundown district. There, he policed the area with ease and maintained a strict training regimen. He wanted to at least be able to pull off a successful Soren Sokatusui and Rokojokuro before entering Shinigami Academy. He eventually succeeded at age 27, eleven years after his death. During his academy years, he was one of the best students there. Now a fully fledged shinigami, he kept up with paper work, training, and defending others.

He rose through the ranks fairly quickly and was called the second Toshiro Hitsugaya, even becoming captain at age 68.

Side Notes: Original tier: 1-3

RP sample: Riku patrolled the streets of Karakura Town, trying to find a certain hollow that’s been causing a little too much trouble to be a normal one. He got a few glares from a few people that could actually see him, but they stayed away. That was fine with him, Riku didn't want to stay too long in the world of the living.

He soon found the spiritual pressure of the hollow he was hunting. Riku started running towards it, using shunpo a few times. When he got there, the hollow was about ready to lunge and chomp off some high schooler's head. "Hado 4: Byakurai!" A white blast of spirit energy exited his finger, heading towards the hollow. The hollow jumped back. Riku used shunpo to get in front of it and stabbed the creature in the mask. What Riku failed to notice was a couple of spiritual bows aimed right at him.

A blue arrow zoomed past him. "We could of handled that hollow without you, shinigami." Riku turned around to see a trio of Quincy ready to fire on him, as well as a couple of other students clearly glaring at him.

"Apparently that hollow wasn't as strong as we thought. Sorry to disturb you." Riku bowed respectfully and turned to leave when another arrow went past him. You've got to be kidding me. "Bakudo 21: Sekienton!" A red cloud formed around him as he used shunpo to get away as hundreds of arrows were fired at the cloud.

After retreating to an abandoned alley, Riku opened a Senkai Gate and entered through it. Once back in Soul Society, he went to Squad 4 to get his feet and legs patched up, as a few arrows managed to hit him there.

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Riku Tomoshibi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku Tomoshibi    Riku Tomoshibi  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:06 am

approved 1-3
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Riku Tomoshibi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku Tomoshibi    Riku Tomoshibi  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Riku Tomoshibi  Cat
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Riku Tomoshibi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku Tomoshibi    Riku Tomoshibi  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Added Toukai... finally. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Riku Tomoshibi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku Tomoshibi    Riku Tomoshibi  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Riku Tomoshibi  Cat

Thats right. I went there. I stole his cat.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Riku Tomoshibi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku Tomoshibi    Riku Tomoshibi  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Riku Tomoshibi  Approv11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riku Tomoshibi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku Tomoshibi    Riku Tomoshibi  Empty

Back to top Go down

Riku Tomoshibi
Page 1 of 1