Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) I_vote_lcapThe Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) I_voting_barThe Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) I_vote_lcapThe Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) I_voting_barThe Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) Empty
PostSubject: The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT)   The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:19 pm

The event will take place here in chicago, the target goal is for the arrancar to drive all enemy forces from the city. Because there is such a large host of combatants, the event will be split into seperate threads. Arngrim's current orders will be posted here, as the fights go on these orders may be updated.

fights will be 1 vs 1 or 2 v 2, even 2 v 1 if the power differences are enough that the person with no ally can handle himself. If not i'll redirect some back up.

The event is for coalition and espada members only. Additionally, every arrancar is equiped with carapace armor, find the details for this armor in the accepted equipment section. It wont stop everything but it'll help against bullets.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arngrims orders:

Stark and yukio will apear over the east of the city with a host of hollow. They will procceed to secure that section of the city.

Connor and Delgado, with a second host of hollow, will take the west of the city at the same time.

Atama and Hiei will join Arngrim in the north of the city, and together sweep south leading the main force of hollow.

For now, Jeff and sephiroth, along with all fraccion, excluding Lillinette, numero and other members will stay within hueco mundo but must maintain battle readiness so they can be called into the fight as needed.

Numeros El Donglitzen Rodenlca and Safanx Reinhart are also not included in that order. they will preform reconnaissance and look for enemies. It is preferable they do not engage the enemy unless they judge it nessasary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The city of chicago was quiet, The sun was rising, people were waking to begin their daily lives. But they didn't know that today would be different, no one would even suspect it. The Arrancar had been so quiet in the cold halls of los noches that people would assume they'd gone away or given up, but really they were preparing for this. A large garganta ripped open in the sky above the north of the city, and more popped open around it. Arngrim stepped out over the city, along side Hiei and Atama, and a large collection of hollow.

To the east and west The others would be arriving too, with hollow popping in all over the city. Today they would take this city for themselves, and when it was theirs, they would turn it into a beacon of dread, an announcement to the human world of what was to come, of what the future had in store for them. And for some, death would be the least of their problems.

Arngrim pointed a finger at the nearest building and loosed a cero. The ball of energy propelled towards it and crashed into it, resulting in a powerful explosion that announced the attack had began. Some of the stronger hollow began firing cero of their own, targeting other buildings and cars and anything they felt like. It was on, the invasion had begun.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT)   The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:09 am

((Okay now that all that is settled, I would like all people with Coalition members to PM me the characters they are putting in this event, and of course I want as many as possible... To Clarify the event is the war between the Espada and the Coalition in New York, {NOT CHICAGO}))

-----------------------------------

As Lance was working in his room, suddenly getting a beeping sound from his watch, going to it and pressing buttons to come up with a message, immediately afterwards his eyes squinted, standing up quickly and going outside to the roof, looking out as he went to his watch again, typing out a message, "Chicago is being attacked, as we are now there is no way we could make it in time to save that area, Chicago is done for, but do not fear, we will win in the end. Xena Miriam and Victory Morgan, I want you to to ready your officers and prepare for a war, I see it happening real soon, they will definitely spread this attack here. As for Alexander Kerensky and Fritz, I will speak with both of you in private at the Coalition Building in the meeting room, We must discuss defensive plans and you 2 are the most important people in that department, we will not be defeated by the Espada, we will show them the true strength and determination of the Human Race! I wish you all luck."

Clicking send which would broadcast it to all members of the Coalition, he quickly ran from building to building until he reached the Coalition building, jumping into the window that led to the meeting room, his sword in hand, gripping it tightly.
Back to top Go down

The Arrancar Invasion (EVENT)
Page 1 of 1