Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy I_vote_lcapThe Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy I_voting_barThe Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy I_vote_lcapThe Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy I_voting_barThe Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy Empty
PostSubject: The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy   The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:26 pm

Little Sister had been hunting for ADAM lately... She was on her last bottle. And today was the day where nobody had actually died. Little Sister scoured through the state of Florida, but ended up empty handed.

She was walking on the beach, next to the humans that are enjoying the summer day. The humans were creeped out by Little Sister, but they really didn't mind her being there because there were a lot of weird people in the world. The Little Sister then walked up to the shore and let the water wash up on her feet. She sighs, getting a little hungry and not wanting to waste another bottle of ADAM. Then she smells something in the air... Something, delicious... Something, Angelic...

ADAM!

Little Sister's head jerked left and right, trying to find the source of this ADAM, and she found the source drifting towards the coast. An Angel, floating towards the shore. Little Sister was jumping up and down with glee. The Lifeguards haven't spotted it when it washed up to shore, but Little Sister did.

She walked up to the Angel and pulled out her creepy looking syringe. She then grinned unnaturally evil. She then stabs the Angel right in the neck, draining its reiatsu, concentrating it into a liquid form, and create ADAM.

One of the Beachgoers saw Little Sister do this, and thought she was murdering the dead person. The woman then shouts at the top of her longs while she points at Little Sister, "MURDERER!"

The Lifeguards then looked at the shouting woman, who was pointing at... A little girl stabbing a person!? All the lifeguards ran to Little Sister after that sight.

The first life guard immediately says, "You're going to have to come with us, missy."

"But whyyyyy??" cried the Little Sister as she had a look of fear on her face. One of the life guards grabbed her wrist, and started pulling her with him. Little Sister accidentally drops her syringe and tries to reach for it, but the Life Guard kept pulling along.

"Let me go, LET ME GO!" shouted the Little Sister, which the Life Guard responded with a snappy, "No!"

That was when hell broke loose. Little Sister released an ear piercing shried, causing the Life Guard pulling her to stagger and release his grip. She immediately ran to her syringe, and one of the Life Guards pulled a gun on her and shot her in the leg. She got hit by the bullet, and the bullet passed through her body. Little Sister let out another shriek, but this time in pain because the ADAM that was coursing throughout her own body instantly healed the bullet wound.

She then picks up her syringe and turns around, facing 20 something Life Guards running after her. Little Sister didn't want to leave the Angel to rot, and didn't want to be caught by the meanies. So, she decided to unleash her doll...

"Zeige Dich, GET EM MR. B!" Little Sister cried as she held out her doll. The Doll disappears and a tiny waterfall of water formed 8 feet in front of her and 8 feet up in the air. Then, a menacing groan could be heard from inside the waterfall...

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOH!"

The Lifeguards stopped almost altogether after hearing that groan. Then, loud thumping noises could be heard from inside the waterfall... The thumps grew louder and louder, until it was as loud as if you were standing right next to it. Then, her doll, Big Daddy ran out of the waterfall, the waterfall evaporating into nothingnss, and immediately picked up the closest lifeguard. The Big Daddy then smashes the Lifeguard twice into the ground, and then throws him 100 feet into the ocean.

The other Lifeguards were paralyzed with fear as they saw this menacing Ancient Look Scuba Suited Thing murder Larry. The Big Daddy then activates a drill, and drills right through the stomach of another Lifeguard.

Before the other Lifeguards could do something, The Big Daddy holds out his hand and creates a fireball. The he unleashed onto the Lifeguards, burning 4 of them to cinders with it.

The Other Lifeguards ran for the hills, to save their own lives. The Big Daddy tried to pursue, but it didn't want to leave Little Sister alone. So it walked back to Little Sister, who was Gathering ADAM from the angel. Little Sister turns around to face her Big Daddy and hugs its leg, saying, "Thanks Daddy."

The Big Daddy then groans lightly, as if groaning a purr. Little Sister and the Big Daddy were now the only ones on this beach now. Until a certain person came along...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy   The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:04 am

A young gentleman was sitting top a beach house roof and witnessed a strange girl walk over to a seemingly dead body. He was rather curious at the events to unfold, however he never thought it would take a turn the way it did. The girl herself was week as these life guards did their duty to pull her away, stupid humans however never expected the unexpected, even in a world of shinigami, arrancar, bounts, and worse. He watched with delightful pleasure as she summoned her doll, she was obviously a bount due to the fact he sensed no power from her, and he heard her yell Ziege Dich. After the seen was over Grand slid off the roof and walked casually with no fear towards the duo. He already assessed the damage this monstrosity caused, and he was a mere kitty cat compared to the Big cat, or in his native language, the Grand Chat. “Why how do you do fillette?” he smiled thinking off the possibilities with this discovery, he would need a first hand experience at the power.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy   The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:06 pm

(Remember, LS has beautifying vision... So if some stuff seems trippy, it is supposed to seem that way for LS... you can most of the time figure out what stuff is once you get used to her Razz)

Little Sister stopped hugging Big Daddy, and was about to continue gathering from the same dead corpse. However, she smelled very strong ADAM in the air... Coming... towards her!?

She turned around and saw a pink haired man that was wearing a suit walking towards her on the golden beach where Big Daddy had killed the mean meanies... She hides behind the big leg of her Big Daddy as the pink haired man came closer. Then he spoke to her and called her a Fillette. Little Sister didn't know what that word meant, so she just continued to hide behind her Big Daddy's leg.

However, after half a second of hiding, she pops her head around the leg of her Big Daddy and looks at the pink haired man. She had the face that had a semblance to a pouty child or something like that as she looks at him. She then says to him in a snappy, multi-toned voice, "I am just fine, thank you very much sir. Me and my daddy here are just collecting ADAM. Meanies tried to take me away, but my daddy made sure that didn't happen! He's the best, because he's smarter than Einstein, Stronger than Hercules, and can light a fire with a snap of his fingers... So don't you mess with me mister pink hair."

Despite what she had said, she was really interested in this man who just was a metaphorical aphrodisiac to her due to his immense scent of ADAM that he is giving off (some words could've been better, just lack of words for the moment Razz)... She hoped that he wasn't like those meanies that just tried to hurt her earlier or like those mean old freaky looking people back at the Undersea Utopia of Rapture, which is probably long gone unbenknownst to LS...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy   The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:52 am

The gentleman chuckled at the remake, so this child had the knowledge of well, a child. “hm...strong as Hercules...smarter than Einstein. And fire from his finger tips.” Grand made a small child, this child seemed quite valuable, maybe it would be best to put on a minor show. He released his hold on his spiritual pressure as it erupted from himself, the sand scattered and blew around him. He held up one finger and with a snap, fired a bala into the ocean creating an explosion larger than normal. He then calmed everything down and let a small sigh. “I hope your Père can keep up with something like that, or it may end up bad for the events that shall come in the near future” he smiled and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy   The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Little Sister continued to hide behind her Big Daddy as the pink haired man repeated what she said. However, she felt his ADAM levels rise. This made her poke her head out of her little Hidey spot even more. The sand around the pink haired man blew away from him as angels from the sky fell and floated around him. They put their hands over the mans hand, as if giving him energy. Then, the pink haired man let loose a ball of rainbow into the ocean, coloring it cyan blue instead of ocean blue.

She was in awe. She couldn't believe that anyone could have that much ADAM and use it all without becoming a distorted looking meanie (Splicer from Bioshock). Then the Pink Haired Man's Reiatsu levels dropped again, and said something that Little sister was not paying attention to. She didn't know people that were as strong as her daddy existed. And, due to the experiments of the Little Sister Program in Rapture, she registered him as a worthy 'Big Daddy'.

She starts running to him with a smile on her face. The Big Daddy was about to protest, but then read its master's mind and decided not to do anything about it unless pink hair was going to be a problem.

She was laughing as she was running to him. She tripped, but very quickly got back up and continued running to him until she was about 1 foot away from him. She then said to him in a joyful, multi-tone voice, "Wooooow! You are as strong as my Daddy! Not many are, but you definetly are! I'm a Little Sister... And what are you known by mister?"

Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy   The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:16 am

The young man could tell this child had such an innocent mind, as a child it is harder to speak to adults in some cases, as the girl came to him and asked him the question he knelt down to speak to her on a eye level area making it so it didn't look like he was looking down with scorn. “The name I go by now and days is Emperor Chat” the name may have seen a bit pretentious, but it was true to the title he held. “It is a name I have created for myself, a name that depicts my truth and aspiration. What does the name Little Sister mean to you?” It seemed meaningless for such small talk, but one who wishes for trusting followers must commit to creating a stronger bond with the individuals, many people who look for power tend to take it, Chat on the other hand tends to earn it with respect not fear or unfavorable votes.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy   The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:44 pm

The Little Sister looks at the Pink Haired man who knealed before her, and listens to what his name was. She knew what a surname was and that Emperor was a surname, yet she didn't know the meaning of Emperor so she just settles on calling Chat Chat.

She then listens to what his name meant to him, his truth and aspirations. Then a question that actually struck Little Sister hard was given to her, what her name meant to her. This made the Little Sister silent and still, trying to think of what her name meant to her. Then, for the first time in a long time, she remembers Rapture. She doesn't know why she remembered rapture, but she did.

She then looks into Chat's eyes with her full yellow glowing eyes and says with her multi-tone voice, "My name means a lot to me. It reminds of the other Little Sisters that are now angels, it reminds me of their own Big Daddies, it reminds me of the humans who made us what we are, but most of all it reminds me of the Undersea Utopia of Rapture that me and my Big Daddy used to live in."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy   The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:49 am

“hmmm a utopia under the sea. Sounds like a place to behold, the site only pure eyes may witness in its awe filled glory” he spoke as if he were reciting words that could only be written by someone of extreme greatness, he spoke them loud and confident, a tone of voice that would dominate in a sermon. “Such a place, such a wondrous still exists” he smiled as the words came through his head. “The place befitting of an Emporer, the new god of a new world if you will, would you like to see it?” he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy   The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:42 pm

When the pink haired man talked, he said his words with confidence. Those words fitted or old home so much that it was unbelievable. Too bad Rapture was filled with bad people that wanted her ADAM.

Then the pink haired man started saying that an undersea place like rapture still exists. This made Little Sister Squeal in her multi-tone with excitement. A place like rapture, in LS's eyes, would have many MANY angels. So, with this, she said, "There's a new one now!? If there are angels there, me and Daddy would gladly come along! Isn't that right Mr. Bubbles?" She turned her head to face the Big Daddy on the last sentence. The Big Suited Monstrosity started walking over to the LS and Chat, with each step making the sand across the beach rumble.

When the Big Guy got to LS, he picked her up and put her on his shoulder. After picking up the girl, the Big Daddy looks down at Chat, looking at the pink haired man through the yellow visor of his. As if looking into the heart of Chat even though it was just looking at him waiting for a response and see if they were going to 'New Rapture'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy   The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Little Sister meets the "Grand" Daddy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: