Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Oelandra's gear I_vote_lcapOelandra's gear I_voting_barOelandra's gear I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Oelandra's gear I_vote_lcapOelandra's gear I_voting_barOelandra's gear I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Oelandra's gear Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Oelandra's gear Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Oelandra's gear Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Oelandra's gear Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Oelandra's gear Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Oelandra's gear Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Oelandra's gear Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Oelandra's gear Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Oelandra's gear Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Oelandra's gear Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Oelandra's gear Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Oelandra's gear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0

Oelandra's gear Empty
PostSubject: Oelandra's gear   Oelandra's gear EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Item name: Knives + Vibroknife

Description: See character picture in application

Effect: Cut, slice and dice and provide stabby wounds and death to targets. Knives are sturdy enough to provide footholds when punched into walls.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 34. Thirty-three are sheathed in eleven sets of three around her body with one longer, heavier knife for combat. One single set of three are the special vibroknives issued by CASI while the other ten sets are normal stainless steel knives.

Item name: Grappling hook and launcher

Description: A narrow rectangular chamber about the width and height of a fist with a handle fitted to the palm with three holes to fit her index, middle, and ring fingers for a strong grip. There is enough force to fire a 30ft wire rope to its maximum length. To be used again she must recover the launcher while recovering the rope is not as vital, as the line is replaceable.

Effect: Latch onto targets to climb or pull them to her location. It can also be used for blunt force trauma attacks at close range

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1, no reload

Item name: Cigarettes

Description: Marlboro

Effect: Light up and smoke.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 pack

Item name: Light

Description: Average cigarette lighter

Effect: Create fire through a spark in the chamber. When coupled with oil effects increase dramatically

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1

Item name: Ammo clip

Description: Rectangular cartridge holding 7 .440 Cor-bon

Effect: Provides twenty rounds per clip for a Desert Eagle Pistol. The .440 has great penetrating power and leaves the barrel at a very high velocity for bullets of similar size with lighter recoil. This bullet packs a punch.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 10 (two already loaded)

Item name: Twin Mark XIX Desert Eagle Pistols

Description: Oelandra asked to have a pair custom made for non-spiritual beings and funding came out of her pocket to give to CASI. At least she knows they are reliable and top-notch. Gas powered rotating bolt action with an effective range of 50 meters. It can hold a seven-round clip of .440 Cor-bon bullets, and eight rounds of .41 or .44 Magnums, or nine rounds of .357 Magnum. Oelandra chooses the .440s. Each gun has a chrome finish and the barrel is 10" long.
Weight: 4.4 lbs. Total length: 14.75 inches.

Effect: Projectile attack.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 2

Item name: Medical Supplies

Description: A single roll of 3" gauze, needle with a spool of thread for stitching, a small vial of hydrogen peroxide, a few 3x5 gauze pads.

Effect: Medical patch work in the field

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 complete set at a time.

Item name: Belt

Description: a sturdy leather belt hugging her hips with pockets for various objects such as holsters for her guns, pockets for spare magazines of ammo, cigarettes, and a strong strap for her grappling hook launcher. A couple pockets are empty in case she has money or picks up something valuable along the way.

Effect: Provide a place to store various items.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Oelandra's gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oelandra's gear   Oelandra's gear EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 pm

I really only needed the weapons in here...anyway, looks good, so approved.
Back to top Go down

Oelandra's gear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: