Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Jensen reinhart I_vote_lcapJensen reinhart I_voting_barJensen reinhart I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Jensen reinhart I_vote_lcapJensen reinhart I_voting_barJensen reinhart I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Jensen reinhart Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Jensen reinhart Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Jensen reinhart Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Jensen reinhart Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Jensen reinhart Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Jensen reinhart Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Jensen reinhart Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Jensen reinhart Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Jensen reinhart Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Jensen reinhart Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Jensen reinhart Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Jensen reinhart

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Shinigami Template

Jensen reinhart A458c610

Basic Information

Name: Jensen Reinhart
True Age: 1,596
Sex: male
Personality: Jensen is a Calm, collected man. He keeps a cool head in every situation, and is almost impossible to anger. He believes anger is a curse, and because he could not control it in his human life he was punished with a demon of relentless rage. But because he was no longer human, he vowed to never become engulfed by the battle rage, and learned to control his anger. That is why when Rena asked to rejoin the gotei he gave her a hard time and was always careful to watch her. Because range and anger is a beast that’s hard to beat.

Jensen helps anyone who asks, and where he sees fit, those who don't. He would never intervene in a fight, unless he believed it was completely necessary, or the fight was simply unfair. He himself will not turn down a fight, and finds it an honor to battle a worthy foe. He is honorable, and will not use dirty tricks to defeat an enemy. If jensen believes he is beaten, he will stand down, as long as the fight is a freindly one. In a death battle he will not stop fighting to live. Especially if a friend, or even a stranger would be hurt or killed without him.

Jensen is friendly and kind. Allot of the time Jensen is relatively happy. But sometimes, especially after the fall of the gotei, he can get pretty down. He tends to cut himself off when this happens, and can usually be found in England, resting near stonehenge. He's become a lot harder since the fall, and smiles less often. He also doesn't hold back as much, even against the weak enemies. He still won't got out of his way to kill, but he wont give someone the same chance to kill people around him.

Jensen is very fond of Grainne, and considers her a daughter. He hates that he was the one to put her in command of the gotei, into a very demanding position, and blame’s Diath’s death on himself, since he was unwilling to lead himself when he knew he could have taken the position of captain commander himself. However, he knows he made the right decision picking her, and has vowed to never fail Grainne again like he did the day Azazael stormed the gotei.

Likes: Jensen likes honorable fighters, the taste of honey mead, and thinking of old memories.

Fears: Losing his wife or child, harm coming to Grainne, Elayne, RIku, Aki, and his other comrades in the gotei, and failing to protect the innocents who need his help..

Character Appearance

Jensen reinhart Jensen10
(Picture by Rase)

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 180lb
Physical Traits: He has tanned. course skin, light blue eyes, dark brown hair that goes down past his shoulders, Jensen has a scar below his eye, that cuts into his cheek to down to his chin and another on the right of his chest. He has a dark five o'clock shadow. He has a muscular build.

Clothing: Jensen wears the clothing in the picture above. A white captain's haori, black Hakami tucked into leather boots with steel shin guards. He wears a red bandana, and sometimes wears the shinigami top half of the uniform, or a padded leather shirt with chainmail over it, in war situations.
Accessories: A simple leather banded necklace with a small silver medallion is tucked under his shirt. On the left side of his belt is a straight knife used to skin animals. It has a simple black scabbard with a silver clasp that clips to the blade to stop it from sliding out. The knife it self is quite sharp. Both of these items are momentums from his past.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: ensen has a very defensive fighting style. He will try to dodge or block attacks, and use feints, trips and disarm maneuvers to disable his opponent. He uses his off hand to try and deliver a blow that will stagger an enemy, or kick at the legs and hips to trip them. He rarely fights to kill, only disable.

Jensen wields his Zanpakuto in his left hand. He uses the flat of the blade to strike at the knees and arms of opponents to disarm or trip them. He tries to block as many incoming blows as possible and when he spots an opening will unleash a flurry of blows aimed towards the head and torso, before falling into a defensive stance again. He strikes at the head with the pummel to try and disorientate people.

He uses his powers sparingly and usually when he has the perfect opening to use them. He generally avoids using his final if he can just becuase it packs so much destructive force, and he wont use his aoe based attacks unless the area is already destroyed or there’s nothing to destroy. He preferes to keep himself close and fight with his sword.

Strengths:
Sword Master: Jensen is a veritable swords master of his style and art. He is able to keep up with the best of the best, and uses a his shield and sword in combat as if they were extensions of himself.

Defensive skills: Because Jensen is such a defensive fighter he has become good at spotting flaws in a persons defense, and picking out their weaknesses. He is good at keeping close to an opponant while staying protected from thier attacks, and using his shield to keep himself protected.

Strength: He has high physical strength, he hits hard, and also is hard to knock around or break through his guard. He is a sturdy balwark, able to resist the forces of opponents.

durability:Jensen is a tough durable fighter who can be hard to take out of the fight.

Stamina: Jensen has excellent stamina that allows him to keep fighting for long periods of time.

Weaknesses:
Kido: Jensen cannot use kido of any kind, power or level. He’s mostly just bad at it, but also has no interest in using the art, when he spends so much of his time focused on fighting with his sword.

spiritual energy: while jensen boasts high physical capabilities his spiritual energy is below average. Becuase of this, most of his abilities have a 1 post extra cooldown.

Range: He lacks long ranged abilities meaning his not very dangerous at a distance.

Poor Sensing: He has pretty bad sensing. Can distinguise race slightly (hollow and arrancar, and shinigami and vizards feel the same to him), but he can’t sense very far.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Jensen's zanpakuto comes in two parts. The first is a ninjato. The blade is 30” and the hand is 7”. the hilt is a european cross guard, extending two inces on either side of the blade. It can be gripped with two hands, but is better suited to one. The blade is thick, wide and the edge is blunted so it is more suited to bludgeon people. It will still cut, if Jensen wishes. The second part is a unadorned leather vambrace on his right arm. It's useless in its sealed form.

Spirit’s Name: Celestia Astrum

Spirit’s Appearance: Celestia is tall and lilt. She shares Jensen's light blue eyes, but her hair is silver in color. It reaches down to her mid back and is silky smooth and straight. She wears a White silk dress. It has a scooped neckline and long hanging sleeves. The dress has a cinched waist, but hangs loosely from Celestia’s slender form otherwise. She wears a slim belt which holds the scabbard of her sword if she is using her weapon.

Spirit’s Personality: Celestia is nothing like Jensen. Where he is calm, she is excitable and hot headed. She can be a handful to control at times. She berates Jensen for not being more offensive, and gets annoyed when he stops to help strangers with menial tasks. Celestia is more go go go, she likes to be in the thick of the action, weather that be a fight or at a feast. She loves to materialize and cause trouble, or help Jensen in his duties. She does agree with Jensen's unwillingness to kill however. Celestia cares greatly for Jensen, and it distresses her greatly when he gets hurt.

Inner World: Jensen's inner world began as a forest, a simple place of beauty. But over the years the forest has warped into a jungle of briars and weeds, and tall gastly trees. At the centre, a where a beautiful white stone tower stood, is now a ruin. Celestia still lives in the tower, and every day Jensen is in his new world, she rebuilds his inner one. The only thing that did not change is the view of the midnight sky, and the crystalline moon, which gives hope to jensen that one day, his inner world will be restored.

Kidou:

Shikai

Call Out Command: Pulse, Celestia
Appearance: Jensen's Ninjato becomes a bastard sword, 4 and a half ft in total with a handle long enough to hold with two hands. The blade is a dark metallic color, the hilt is a cross hilt with 3 inch long arms and a round counter balance on the end of the handle. The bastard sword is a versatile weapon and can be used in one or two hands with ease.

The vambrace in his right hand transforms into a dark metal gauntlet. It is thick and eligantly decorated with claw tipped fingers and a leather backing, and its main purpose is to deflect and parry melee attacks, or strike foes while he charges a Starburst. Jensen's sword and gauntlet pulse with golden energy.

All of Jensen's reiatsu attacks have the same golden sunlight color.

Abilities: Pulse wave:Jensen gains the ability to send out waves of reiatsu. The waves travel about ten feet before dissipating. The attack does no damage but the heavy reiatsu wave will push enemies back from Jensen, and slow down some energy attacks, up to the power of a cero. It can also push back weak fire and wind attacks, but not lightning of any kind. Pulsewave is activated when Jensen wishes, and can be launched from his sword or gauntlet.

Star burst: Jensen forms a ball of energy attached to his gauntlet by a chain of Reiatsu which can extend to 10ft in length. The ball hovers while Jensen's not swinging it. When Jensen swings it at an opponent if it hits something physical, like a body, weapon, or the ground, it will explode. If its severed from the chain, it will explode. It will not explode if hit by the likes of a bala though it will be knocked away. If it hits an energy attack stronger than it, it will explode and take the energy or elemental attack out, up to the power of a gran rey. Anything stronger will continue on its path. It has a blast radius of 30ft at the power of a cero, and has a powerful knockback effect, sending most people flying from the explosion's radius. It does not harm Jensen, and the knockback wont effect him. 3 post duration. 2 post cooldown.

Solar flare: A powerful burst of light emits from Jensen's gauntlet and blurs the vision of anyone looking at, slowing their evasion and speed to 2/3 the normal for that individual. it lasts for 2 posts. It affects multiple targets in a 15 foot radius, and It has a 3 post cool down.

Pulse shield: A 5x5 shield of energy that can stop up to hado 63 energy and elemental attacks. 2 post cooldown.

Celestial blade: A lower form of Celestial slash. An aura of power builds up around the sword, and in a single slash Jensen fires a a long, sharp blade of reiatsu from the sword, that follows the line of the slash, that can cut strong hierro. Its as powerful as Cero. 1 post cooldown. travels 10 foot before dissipating completely.

Boosts: Strength x3 stamina x3 durability x2, speed x2

Bankai

New Name: Celestia Astrum
Appearance:Several changes come to Jensen's appearance when he releases his bankai. The first is His gauntlet becomes a thick heather shield, like the picture below. It is made of steel with a wood and leather backing. Like the bastard sword, Jensen's shield is as strong as Zanpakuto steel, as it is a direct part of his Zanpakuto, and evolves from the vambrace that is on Jensen's right arm when the weapon is sealed, or like the gauntlet in shikai. Jensen can turn the shield back into that guantlet, to wield his sword in two hands.

Jensen reinhart Black_11

Jensen is now wearing the armor in the picture below, and his legs are also protected by this black/grey steel and chain. However the helmet and spikes around the neck are not part of his armor. Jensen's sword also takes on the appearance of the weapon below, and is 4ft long, with a handle that makes two handing the weapon easy.

Jensen reinhart The-da12

Abilities: Jensen can use all his old attacks, except star burst and pulse shield, as they have improved forms here.

Celestial slash: An aura of power builds up around the sword, and in a single slash Jensen fires a a long, sharp blade of reiatsu from the sword, and follows the line of the slash, that can cut strong hierro. Its as powerful as a cero oscuras. However because of the power of the move, it has a large cool down of 4 posts. travels 10 foot before dissipating completely.

improved Star burst: Jensen forms a ball of energy attached to his gauntlet by a chain of Reiatsu which can extend to 10ft in length. The ball hovers while Jensen's not swinging it. When Jensen swings it at an opponant if it hits something physical, like a body, weapon, or the ground, it will explode. If its severed from the chain, it will explode. It will not explode if hit by the likes of a bala though it will be knocked away. If it hits an energy or elemental attack stronger than it, it will explode and take the attack out, up to the power of a cero oscuros. Anything stronger will continue on its path. It has a blast radius of 50ft at the power of a gran rey, and has a powerful knockback effect, sending most people flying from the explosion's radius. It does not harm Jensen, and the knockback wont effect him. 5 post duration. 4 post cooldown.

Improved Pulse shield: A 7x7ft shield of energy that can stop up to hado 80 energy and elemental attacks. 4 post cooldown.

Black hole: Jensen releases a ball of energy that sucks anything withing 15ft of it towards it, including people, before exploding outwards in a powerful blast. Most effective on things less than 250lb, but strong people no matter the weight could fight out of it. 30Ft blast radius, as strong as a cero + environmental shrapnel. Doesn't affect Jensen. 4 post cooldown.

Hierro like armor: The thick steel plates and the chain mail act like a strong hierro, granting Jensen extra protection ontop of his high durability it can help keep him in the fight for a long time.

Boosts: strength, speed, and stamina stay the same as shikai. durability x3 Spiritual energy x2

Toukai

Name: Celestia Alari Astrum
New Appearance: Jensen is now wearing platinum armor with a full helm, Like Bankai, Jensen can make the shield transform into a gauntlet and wield his sword in two hands. His hair grows, falling to his waist, and turns silver, and flows out the back of the helm. The visor of the helmet can be flipped up. Under the cloth, there is chain mail, just to point out.

Jensen reinhart Solair10

Abilities: All shikai and bankai abilities can be used in toukai, except those that have ultimate versions here.

Hierro like armor: Jensen's armor is x4 stronger and harder to cut.

Ultimate Star Burst: Jensen forms a ball of energy attached to his gauntlet by a chain of Reiatsu which can extend to 10ft in length. The ball hovers while Jensen's not swinging it. When Jensen swings it at an opponent if it hits something physical, like a body, weapon, or the ground, it will explode. If its severed from the chain, it will explode. It will not explode if hit by the likes of a bala though it will be knocked away. If it hits an energy or elemental attack stronger than it, it will explode and take the attack out, up to the power of 2 gran rey. Anything stronger will continue on its path. It has a blast radius of 70ft at the power of a cero oscuras, and has a powerful knockback effect, sending most people flying. It does not harm Jensen, and the knockback won't affect him. 3 post duration. 5 post cooldown.

Twin Celestial slash: An aura of power builds up around the sword, and in two slashes Jensen fires a pair of long, sharp blades of reiatsu from the sword towards the opponent that can cut strong hierro. Each slash is as powerful as a gran rey cero. However because of the power of the move, it has a large cool down of 5 posts. travels 20 foot before dissipating completely.

Ultimate Black hole: Jensen releases a ball of energy that sucks anything within 25ft of it towards it, including people, before exploding outwards in a powerful blast. Most effective on things less than 250lb, but strong people no matter the weight could fight out of it with enough effort. 50Ft blast radius, as strong as a gran rey + environmental shrapnel. Doesn't affect Jensen, except the shrapnel. 4 post cooldown.

Ultimate Pulse shield: A 10x10ft shield of energy that can stop up to hado 96 energy and elemental attacks. 5 post cooldown.

Sunlight Spear: This is Jensen’s final. He forms a 6ft long, golden spear of energy using a good portion of his energy, and throws it. The spear travels up to 100 yards, piercing through anything in its path like it was butter. Only Zan steel or equivalents can stop it, as it will break through even the strongest of shield spells. On top of high piercing damage, it hits and explodes with the force of two cero oscuras in a 100ft radius. This is extremely taxing and leaves Jensen exhausted afterwards.

Boosts: strength x4 speed x4 stamina x4 durability x4 Spiritual energy x4

Back Drop

Background: Jensen was born in 615. He grew up in england and began his training when he turned 5. by the age of 20 he was a full blown warrior, who served under the ruler of mercia. He married a woman named Marie when he was twenty three, and lived happily in times of piece, and violently in times of war. They had one daughter when he was 25, a son, when Jensen was 29, and daughter another daughter when he was 35, one he never met. He fought in three wars, survived nine seperate battles and was finally killed at the age of thirty five, by the viking warrior Thurstan, who led an incursion into mercia. During his life, and especially during the years of war, Jensen did many things he regretted. He killed many men from rival tribes, and was taken by battle rage on more than one occasion.

Pt 1 A warrior's death
Thirty five years. He'd been alive for, and in all those years, all the days of battle and slaughter, Jensen reinhart had never witnessed anything like what he gazed upon now. A field of corpses, of blood and guts. The air was thick with flies and carrion birds screeched at one another, fighting for a dead flesh, even though there was plenty to go around. Jensen stepped carefully trough the field. He could hear the moans of the dying, and the injured crying out. He found one man, a spear in his back, crawling over the torn and bloodied earth. Jensen knelt beside him, and examined the wound. It was infested with disease, this man was as good as dead. The man looked up at him a grim smile on his face. “I'm done for.. Will you..?” Jensen nodded and drew his sword. “May you fare better in the after life.” He said, and drove the blade into the man's neck. He felt suddenly sick, and his vision blured. For a moment, he swore he saw the man, standing before him, smiling his same grim smile. A chain hung from his chest, about three meters long and cracked and broken at the end, then the man was gone. I need to get off this battle field, before i pass out from the smell. Jensen turned and walked back to where the five hundred men of mercia waited for him. Today they would stop the viking incursion, or die trying.

Three hours passed, and the two armies finally met. Savage, hulking warriors stared across the field towards Jensen and his men. He knew this was going to be a blood bath, unless he did something. He looked among the faces of his men. His second in command, Alwas, looked grim and slightly ill allot of the men had that look to them Tamas stood tall and sure of himself, but Tamas never shrunk from a fight. There would be no quarter, he knew, and he would not have that for his men, if he could. He turned to Alwas.

“Keep the men here, I'm going to end this hear.” he said. “What do you mean, Jensen?”

“I'm going to challange their leader to a duel. Tamas, come with me, just in case.”

Tamas nodded in silence, and followed as jensen set off across the battle ground. The Viking's leader noticed this, and left his men at the edge of the field also. He came with a second warrior, who was twice his size.

The two parties met in the middle, and Jensen waited for the Viking to speak. He stayed silent for a long time, staring at Jensen. “You have the look of a great man,” He finally said. “I am Thurstan Blackhorn. Speak, quickly Celt, for their is killing to be done.”

“I am Jensen Reinhart. I bring offer of a fight to the death, between myself and you, or a chosen champion. If i win, your men will withdraw from Mercia, and leave the fighting for another day.”

“And if i win?” Thurstan asked. “What do i get, besides another trophy on my belt?”

“My men will withdraw, and let you continue your looting, for one more day.”

“So you give up your life, to gain them another day of thier's. How honorable, “He smiled, “and pointless. Very well. I will fight you.”

“Thurstan, I shall fight in your place.” The hulking warrior behind thurstan said.

“No, you will give the men direction, if I die.” Thurstan smiled as he said the last word, as if it was an impossiblility.

Jensen looked to Tamas, and nodded. Tamas fell back about ten paces. Thurstan's second copied him. As Jensen strapped on his shield, drew his longsword and took stance, he felt the eyes of one thousand warriors on him. Thurstan drew a pair of weapons, a brutal looking one handed axe, and a broadsword. The two warriors met each others gaze, a fierce tension began to rise in the air. Then Thurstan was charging Jensen, axe high in the air. He swung down, and jensen knocked it aside with his shield. He thrust his blade towards the vikings chest. The viking side stepped, and did a full three sixty turn, his broadsword wipping around with incredable force. Jensen back stepped, and forced the blade down with his own.

He then took two steps in, bringing himself right up to thurstan. He drove the rim of his shield up, into Thurstan's nose guard. Blood splashed across the shield as thurstan's nose broke. The viking let out a furious roar, and drove hes left and into tensens face. Jensen staggered back, and barely dodged a visious axe blade as it speed towards his head. Thurstan brought his broad sword up in an arc. The tip tore trough the flesh of jensen's face, cutting from his cheek, up across his eye. The blade didn't go in deep enough to take his eye, but he still let out a gasp of pain. Jensen felt his anger rising, and he tried to push it back. If he lost his head now, he would lose his life.

Thurstan didn't stop to gloat, he moved in, sword driving forth toward Jensen's chest, he parried it, and ducked under another wild axe swing. Jensen brought his own sword up, and sprang from his crouch. The sword drove into to flesh of thurstan's left arm, and he dropped his wicked axe. He let out a roar and slashed at jensen's throat. Jensen was forced to release his sword, and throw himself back. He hit the ground and rolled away, and stood upright shield infront of him. Thurstan pulled Jensen's sword free, and threw it aside.

He rushed at Jensen again, slashing violently at him. He blocked and dodged the violent slashes, but one tore across his ribs, He jumped back, then, as thurstan attacked, he dived past, rolled, and grabbed hold of thurstan's axe. Thurstan twisted around as Jensen did so, and kicked one of his legs from under him. He fell on his back, and Thurstan drove his blade down. Jensen through up his shield, but the blade passed right trough, into the right side of his chest. Thurstan smiled savagely, and pushed it in deeper, pinning his arm to his chest. Jensen coughed, blood spraying from his mouth. “I win, Jensen Reinhart. And i now i'm going to-” Jensen cut him off, by swinging the axe in his left hand into thurstan's neck. Thurstans toppled back, blood spraying from his neck. He hit the ground dead.

Jensen himself dying, and as he looked up a the blue sky, he spotted Tamas appear out of the corner of his eye. But then another figure apeared, as Tamas reached his side. A man in black, with a strange sword, who reached out his hand. Jensen took it, and was pulled from his body. He noticed a chain hanging from his chest. It trailed up to his body, where it lay severed from another piece. The man in black looked him up and down, and said “You fought well, warrior. Come with me, the gotai 13 need a man like you.”

Jensen's time in soul society progressed quickly. He was enlisted into the shingami acadamy by the man who brought him to soul society, where he progressed quickly in the art of battle, although he did not fair to well with kidou. When he graduated he was enlisted into the ranks of the gotai 13, squad 11. he proved himself to his captain on more than one occasion, which saw he rise through the seats. in one particular battle with a rogue hollow, he threw himself in front of a comrade who let his guard down. Jensen was nearly killed, and was promoted to vice captain to honor his bravery.

Jensen's heart grew heavy though, and he soon began to search for his family within rukongai. He never managed to find them, in the one hundred years he spent searching. He Became withdrawn, and ended up leaving Soul society and his squad behind. He lived in the human world, hunting hollow and just living away from others. His mood grew worse, and only for Celestia he wouldn't have survived, as the fighting grew worse, and his anger took a deeper hold. It was a good few hundred years later, when he met a shinigami who mentioned the name Ashen to him.

This prompted Jensen to return to soul society, but he was to late, Ashen had already abandoned the gotei. But Hope was in his heart again, if Ashen was alive, Marie might be too, and that prompted Jensen to rejoin the gotei, where he continued to search, as the time passed.

His time n the gotie seen his postion elevated to that of captain of squad 13. He became a powerful and respected captain, with many freinds around him, like Anz and Kurama, and his old trainer Riku Tomoshibi.

It wasn't long before Ashen and Jensen crossed paths. His son was rather displeased with Jensen, and they faught. Jensen seen the curse his son lived with, the hollow inside of him. He did not hold back, and niether did Ashen. In the end, it was Jensen who came out on top. The tension between them disipated somewhat, somehow Ashen seemed relieved.

After that, Jensen found Marie again. Their time together outside soul society was short lived, because Marie was killed by Jensen. It began with Marie's daughter coming for revenge against her. The sinner almost killed Marie, but before she died Jensen purified marie with his Zanpakuto, sending her soul to soul society.

Jensen then used a device built by Anz to find Marie among the souls of soul society, and They were finally reunited after so long. They were married and bonded soon after. But nothing lasts long, and the gotei was attacked. Despite the fierce fight that followed, the shinigami were beaten and forced to retreat. They abandoned the soul society to its fate, intent on returning to reclaim it from the escaped convicts from the maggots nest.

Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Zenke on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Jensen reinhart Cat
same tier as RotR, just need Second
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:04 am

second
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Added Shield ability to shikai.

Changed Shikai weapon.

Changed Heart piercer limit and added to the ability.

added Toukai.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Quote :
Can only be used once, before reverting to Bankai and toukai can not be used again in that fight, and Jensen goes into a 4 post cooldown.
I don't see a need for this limit IF you lower the boost to say. 3 or 4x instead of 6?

Think of the math. Your in toukai. which is 4x your normal stats already in those areas. add 6x to that makes x10 or x24 depending on how you do the math. Since this lasts more than one post I don't see a reason to really make it a once a thread move as long as the boost is nerfed a little bit.

the rest seems ok.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 pm

The way i was doing the math was literally just adding x2 to the normal x4 boost to both things, i guess i over shot the limitations. XD i'll fix and explain the math better this time, then edit this post when i'm done.

Edit: I fixed it now, the boost goes from toukai's x4, to x6, it has a 5 post cooldown too, but i can increase it a little if you want.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:58 pm

I don't see any problems. I think you fixed what Rena wanted you to. First approval.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Secccooonnnddd
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Mods complete

Modified personality, appearance and back story.

Modified shikai, bankai and toukai appearances.

Changes to powers:

Shikai

Modified Pulse wave and star burst.

Bankai

Added improved Star burst and improved Pulse shield.

Added Black hole.

Toukai

Added Ultimate star burst, twin celestial slash, ultimate pulse shield and ultimate black hole.

Added Nova Mode.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Star burst- 2 post cooldown after the ball explodes correct?

Black hole- how does the suction work? at the moment it looks like it uses gravity which is not allowed Sad. In addition what is the strength of said suction cause if it isn't relatively weak I'd say probably use a longer cooldown.

Novamode- if he ends it early it needs a cooldown before he can use it again.

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Quote :
at the moment it looks like it uses gravity which is not allowed .

uh.. Anz..? Forsaken uses gravity in all her abilities.. in this same fashion.. as a matter of fact every single one of her abilities except like.. ...one.. has gravity as it's base component.

What isn't allowed is gravity increases beyond x4 on any "Opponent" or anything that entirely keeps someone from being able to move (Because it would kill them at that point). Gravity abilities are highly restricted.. but as shown with Forsaken there are ways to use it without being OP as fuck.

..Good try though. Glad you at least questioned it.

Also. I would absolutely agree with you on Nova Mode if it were not for one simply sentence.

Quote :
It can only be used once a thread.

If this was not present you would be absolutely correct and I applaud you for that.

However this brings up another question I would like the answer too.

Quote :
If he does this, he drops back into Bankai.

....Is this permanent for that thread. If it is please state it. if it is not. please state it anyways. Otherwise dropping to bankai is meaningless if he can simply manage to go back into Toukai in his next post.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:38 pm

Star burst: that is correct sir.

Black hole: Rena got there first. I was about to say the same thing. As for suction power, maybe enough to suck most things less than 250lbs towards it? Living beings could still resist, but the stronger and heavier they are, the better. I could increase the cooldown to 4 posts in that case.

Nova mode: Lol. And no, he's stuck in Bankai, for the rest of the thread. I've added that.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:57 pm

lol sorry then about missing those things.

Jensen reinhart Approved
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:11 am

Jensen reinhart 43046093_zps2da5b3d3
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:44 pm

I balanced out his strengths and weaknesses, added durability as a strength and spiritual energy as a weakness and changed his boosts slightly.

I also increased the cool downs of some of his bigger attacks, along with all of his shield abilities, and balanced out a few who's cool downs were to low anyway.

Also added Celestial blade, low end version of celestial slash which has a 1 post cool down for the reason of his lower spiritual energy.

changed his final to Sunlight spear.

Removed a few less used abilities.

changed his toukai Appearance, updated his personality and fighting style history.

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 2:09 am

Jensen reinhart Approved
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:29 pm

seconded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jensen reinhart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jensen reinhart   Jensen reinhart Empty

Back to top Go down

Jensen reinhart
Page 1 of 1