Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir I_vote_lcapJensen's sword style, scian sa spéir I_voting_barJensen's sword style, scian sa spéir I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir I_vote_lcapJensen's sword style, scian sa spéir I_voting_barJensen's sword style, scian sa spéir I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir Empty
PostSubject: Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir   Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:55 am

scian sa spéir

Basic training

Name: The void and the Flame
Type: Support
Mastery: Basic
Description: The user imagines a flame in their mind, and all concerns - emotions, thoughts, even the concerns of life and death - are fed into the flame. This allows the user to perceive reality as it is, in the present moment. Pain and fear become merely passing phenomena. The separateness of user and enemy disappear. There is only the Void.

The Void allows the user to not only withstand pain, ignore their fears, anger and hatred, but it allows them to correctly use the sword arts of jensen's form, and keep their mind focused, becoming one with their sword as they fight without distraction. One must master entertering the void before they can use any of the sword arts assosiated with this form. Once mastered, the void becomes a place the person can reach for in their mind at any time with great ease.

Name: Reiatsu sheath
Type: Other
Mastery: Basic
Description: Not so much a move as a way of gaurding the blade so that the weilder can go all out without cutting his/her opponant to ribbons. Doesn't stop them from being blugeoned though, but is useful in training situations, or crowd control.

Sword forms

Name: Crashing Down
Type: Offensive
Mastery: novice
Description: In this form the blade is held above the user in a two handed grip, allowing them to strike downward with powerful vertical slashes that can be used both to attack, and also defend by knocking attacks aside.

Name: Reaping The Barley
Mastery: Apprentice
Description: The user holds their blade down to one side straight with their arm which is held at a 45 degree angle to their body so the tip of the weapon is pointed towards the ground, with their opposite leg forward and their off hand before them. The user can then bring the sword around to slash multiple times horizontally. The user has the option of using a shield, gauntlet or secondary weapon in their off hand.

Name: Rain On Stone
Type: Defensive
Mastery: expert
Description: This form requires not only a sword, but a shield. The shield is held before the user in a defensive manner, with the sword perpendicular to the shield, tip pointing towards the opponant with the blade flush to the edge of the shield. This style allows the user to fight defensively fending off blows, and fall back before moving into a thrust or a series of slashes.

Sword Arts

Name: Parting The Silk
Type: Other
Mastery: Novice
Form: All
Description: This is a secondary form of Reiatsu sheath. The blade cuts in this form, and it is the key technique of the style. The Reiatsu sheating the blade is used to make a greater impact on the air molecules, driving them forward to create the desired effect. Without it, the abilities wont work as well, no matter how hard the user swings his/her sword. It also coats the user's shield in reiatsu if they have one.

Name: Arc Of The Moon
Mastery: Novice
Form: Crashing Down
Description: Using a powerful two handed downward slash, the user launches a blade of air pressure in a straight line up to 30 ft, with the blunt force of two bala.

Name: Petals Dancing On The Wind
Form: Reaping The Barley
Description: Similar in practice to cutting air, rapid cuts consists of three powerful horizontal swings of the sword, in a one handed grip. Each swing lets out a burst of air pressure at the power of a bala. Rapid cuts can be used to target multiple opponants. 15 ft range.

Name: Rock Falls From The Cliff
Form: Reaping The Barley, Crashing Down
Description: Using shear force alone the user slams their weapon into the ground, causing a shock wave to explode outward. Strong knockback, used to drive multible opponants back. 10 ft radius.

Name: Peircing The Clouds
Mastery: Expert
Form: Reaping The Barley, Rain On Stone
Description: Using a one handed thrust starting from behind the users body, the user rotates the blade 180 degrees as they drive the blade forward, which shoots forward a spinning spear of air pressure, with the same peircing power as the thrust contained, at a range of 15 ft.

Name: Leaf On The Breeze
Type: offensive/defensive
Mastery: Expert
Form: Reaping The Barley, Crashing down
Description: Executed in a similar way to Petals Dancing On The Wind, the user does a full 360 horizontal slash. Sending out a ring of Air pressure, with the blunt force of 3 bala. 30 ft range. Useful for hitting enemies when surrounded, or driving people back. Also good for crowd control.

Name: Boar Rushes Downhill
Mastery: Master
Form: Rain On Stone
Description: The user rushes forward and slams their shield towards the opponant throwing forward a burst of air pressure the size of the shield. Used to knockback one opponant, but has a much stronger knockback then Rock falls from the cliff. 10 ft range.

Name: Folding The Air
Mastery: Master
Form: All
Description: The user launces a blade of air pressure that ripples through the air towards its target, delecting small energy attacks, such as bala, aside. Can deflect up to hado 33 lvl'd energy attacks. Anything stronger will stop it. If it hits the opponant it will do 3 bala worth of damage in blunt force.

Other details

Cooldowns: each sword art has a one post cooldown. This excluded Parting the silk as that is the key to making the others work.

Mastery Explenation: To rank up the users mastery, they must learn to use each art in that Rank of mastery. A novice must learn all novice form and arts before moving on to apprentice. Jensen created these arts and has mastered them already.

Who can use it: Jensen. Users with high physical strength, a sword and a basic understanding of Reiatsu control can learn these sword arts from him. A shield is required for some of the skills, which can't be used without one.
Character: Jensen.

Last edited by Zenke on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir   Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Parting of Silk: It also coats the user's shield if they have one. Coats it in what?

Leaf on the Breeze: Perhaps a single post cooldown simply because it is 360 degree attack. Maybe. Second opinion maybe?

Boar Rushes Downhill: How much stronger of a knockback? Its predecessor is already a strong one...

Some of them...don't need a cooldown...alright, most if not all of them unless I'm completely underestimating them. That's really it.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir   Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:03 pm

Reiatsu. Modified that bit.

To answer the second request, i'll give you a qoute.
Quote :
Other details

Cooldowns: each sword art has a one post cooldown. This excluded Parting the silk as that is the key to making the others work.

Finally, Double the knock back because it targets one person..

Oh and thanks for looking. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir   Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Like I said...most of those don't seem like they even need a cooldown. But your choice.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir   Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir Empty

Back to top Go down

Jensen's sword style, scian sa spéir
Page 1 of 1