Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Three way flush (parius/ty) I_vote_lcapThree way flush (parius/ty) I_voting_barThree way flush (parius/ty) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Three way flush (parius/ty) I_vote_lcapThree way flush (parius/ty) I_voting_barThree way flush (parius/ty) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Three way flush (parius/ty) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Three way flush (parius/ty) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Three way flush (parius/ty) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Three way flush (parius/ty) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Three way flush (parius/ty) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Three way flush (parius/ty) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Three way flush (parius/ty) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Three way flush (parius/ty) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Three way flush (parius/ty) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Three way flush (parius/ty) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Three way flush (parius/ty) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Three way flush (parius/ty)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

Three way flush (parius/ty) Empty
PostSubject: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:26 am

"How exactly is it that I get stuck out here, guarding this place. Its a waste of my talent I tell you. I guess its my fault though, talking back to a captain and all. Oh well no matter, ill get my rank back."

Kazunori was on guard duty, sitting on tree witch had fell apart from termites. Holding his face up with his left arm, witch was propped up on his knee's. And twisting his zanpokuto around in the dirt. He was pretty much just day dreaming. No one ever comes past him to talk when he is on guard duty. He as of now is an unranked shinigami, he gets messed with a lot because of this.

"Um is that someone actually coming this way, huuuh damn time to get up. I think iv been sitting here to long."
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:36 am

Ty was walking in the general direction of Kazunori, he was dressed in his white uniform with a black belt, but over that uniform was a light black cloak thats hood was up and hiding his face from regular view. On his left side was a black, silver and white katana, off the bottom of the hilt hung a platnium crucifix. Ty was as of yet unseated amongst the various Gotei, and was currently looking for a place to lay his head down.

He was out on his general tour of the grounds around the soul society and was now on his way back to the place he had been crashing at. Not really paying much attention to who was around him and in which direction he was headed in. He was more or less lost in his own thought as he approached Kazunori.

Ty aka Tyler Lomanski, was a short but stout man that was well built, and his uniform carried no markings of any particular division.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:53 am

Abel strolled outside. He had been cooped up for a bit, as he hadn't had many orders lately, though he really didn't mind. He was wearing his custom uniform, and his Lieutenant badge in his left arm, as he was the Vice-Captain of Squad 13. His long, black hair was tied up into it's normal high ponytail, with bangs framing his face. He didn't really know where he was going, but it didn't matter to him.

He kept walking, but soon saw another man. He wore no sign of his Squad on him. Abel approached, saying, "Yo! Who are you, and what Squad do you belong to?" He looked around, only to see another man, laying in a tree. "And you. Get down. What are you doing? Also, the same question I gave this one." He said, pointing at the man in front of him. He crossed his arms, and awaited their responses, if they gave any.

(Linkage to Abel's Uniform, and appearance-)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:09 am

"Ah its just another shinigami, how do you do."

While asking the first man this question kazunori kind of just looked at the second who came on a little strong.

"Yo my man, why are you coming here on my guard territory and asking me who I am. I should be asking you that, instead of me. Also I should be asking the first guy the same question as well."
Kazunori left an ockward sence as he picked his zanpokuto up, and yawned. He started to walk off but when he yawned his blade got stuck in the tree. Apparently when he pick it up, he pinched it between the two separate parts of the tree's. Why he was pulling on his blade and now not paying any respect to the other two shinigami. It left them with the time to decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:19 am

His attention turned first to the man who Spoke to him, he rose his hands to his hood and pulled it back, Tyler was a younger man in appearance, with cropped short brown hair and a cropped beard as well. "My name is Tyler Lomanski." he replied to Abel. He had silver eyes and they turned from Abel back towards Kazunori who was claiming to be a guard but was pulling his blade out.

One hand moved towards his own blade. "You arent thinking of drawing on us are you. I would strongly suggest that that was a dumb idea." His silver eyes seemed to peer directly into a persons very soul. His finger taped the side of the Zanpakuto's hilt, but the blade had not yet felt the air yet.

He went silent for the moment and the air around him kicked up his cloak around him showing off the full 29 inch sheath that was on his left side and his overall stout build.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Abel gazed at the man in the tree. "I can come here, because i'm your superior officer." He said, pointing at his badge. He watched, as he tried to pull his blade out of the tree. He rubbed his forehead, as he turned to Tyler. Only to find him threatening tree guy. He growled a little. "If you all want to fight," He said, as a smile graced his face "I will be glad to be your opponent." He grabbed his own blade, looked at the two, waiting for a response. Abel needed a workout, he hadn't fought anyone in such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:47 pm

"So let me get this right, you are saying it is a dumb idea to take my blade out. Well I beg to differ I think its a good idea. Even better of an idea now that badge boy over there mentioned having a three way battle."

Kazunori kicked the tree and his blade was let go. He picked his left arm up and pointed back and forth at tyler and abel.

"Now witch one of you is gonna start this little fight off eh. It seems our level of power is very close. So this should be pretty fun."

Kazunori quickly stabbed the ground in the front of him and made a half a circle, the blade dug into the ground causing dirt to be trow at both tyler and abel. He then came running out trowing some kicks to the face at tyler. Then front flipping over tyler and landing on his back.

Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

As Kazunori runs at him to attack him Tyler raises both hands in front of him and whispers a few words His palms come together as he whispers the proper incatation which ends in "Bakudo number 8." a shimmering sheild appears in front of Tyler when Kazunori goes to kick at him. If he continued to strike at him, he would actually strike the sheild which would Temporarily Paralize Kazunori and repel him from Tylers area.

Afterwards, and remaining behind the sheild for the moment he drew his own Zanpakuto, he ran his hand down the non-sharp edge of the blade whispering "Kami no te no shīrudo subete" which translates to God's hand sheild's all. Following hand was what was apparent yellowish red bright flames lengthening and widening the Katana Blade. The flames seem to disappear but the blade continued to glow a yellowish color, the blade is now nearly three feet long and nearly 3 inches in width and strengthening.

He did not yet awaken the shikai power of the sword.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Abel moved back, as Kazunori threw dirt at him. How original. Abel watched as the other two started fighting. Tyler had released his Shikai already. "They are already getting this serious? Amateurs...." He said, keeping his hand on his own blade, in case anything came his way.

(sorry, going to hang back a bit, till something happens. XD)
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:49 pm

"A shield leave it to someone like this to use that as a tactic."

Stopping himself before he hit the shield,Kazunori sat and watched as tyler created a new much larger blade than before. Calling its name out, kazunori was not sure if he had released his shikai or not. Watching then hearing the other shinigami that was staying out for a bit say something about an amatuers.

"Ill show you amatuer you dick, watch this. My blade is already large for a zanpokuto so I dont have to worry about that new blade this tyler guy has."

Kazunori brought his left hand up and called out the words, "hado #4." Then a blue flash of reiatsu shot from his left hand. Having aimed it towards tyler, kazunori then flash stepped tree steps ahead witch was enough to appear behind tyler.

"Hado #1," preparing to push tyler away from this area, kazunori sat and waited for a move to come from tyler.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:54 am

"Ten-te ga watashi o mamoru." Ty once again whispered in a voice extremely low almost inaudiable. But it more sounded like a spell that completely failed, as absolutely nothing occured, at least nothing that anyone but Tyler would notice, nothing to any sense would occur. Tyler just shook his head when He was called an Amateur, everyone had an opinion, but not all those opinions were correct, He turned his head when the cocky so-called guard started talking about his blade "Size actually isn't everything you know." He commented.

He watched the guard bring his hand up and Called out the Hado and just simply watched him as he attacked. The lightning bolt tore through the air between them and struck center mass of him, but where the stike hit the was a blue glow that danced with electricity. From his angle Able could tell that the lightning actually stopped about an inch out from Tylers chest, stopped by what appeared to be stopped by some other kind of sheild. color=red]"Not bad form but you should put more feeling into it."[/color]

His second attack caused Tyler to glow blue from head to tail from behind, but the Kidou failed to effect him at all. "Better." he responded with a nod as he stepped back from Kazunori and brought his outstretched hand up into the air over his head he cleared his throat and spoke loudly and clearly: "Emperor of the North wind whose blessings I seek, breath upon my foes and let them witness true terror! Hado number 31!!!"

As he spoke dark storm clouds suddenly built up around around the battlezone, and it started to rain, and then large hail stones started to fall and suddenly stop in the air, there were dozens of hail stones, all of varying sizes. His silver eyes moved and landed on Kazunori and he crushed his outstretched hand into a fist. and with that the dozens of hail stones streaked in with crushing power on Kazunori, completely avoiding Tyler and Abel all together.

In fact strangely neither Tyler nor Abel would even get wet from the rain that had fallen, only Kazunori would show any wettness from the rain.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:24 am

"I do not understand why are my kido not working on you. What kind of shit have you been mumbling over there anyway. My kido struck you dead in the chest I know it, and my sho did not even move you, something is wrong here."

Kazunori was left talking to himself as he took his mind off the fight for a second, only until his opponent tyler preformed a new kido he had never seen before. Rain drops started to his kazunori on the head, then kazunori saw signs of large hail stones being shoved down from the sky.

"So you said size is not everything, I guess you are right, perfection is everything."

As the hail fell down apon kazunori he placed his blade in front of each one that came around his area. As soon as they hit they were instantly cut in half, only two smaller hail pieces got past one cut kazunori on the left cheek and the other stuck him in the chest.

"Do you see what I mean, im neither a kido based fighter nor am I a strength based. All of my techniques revolve around my mind and my mastery with my zanpokuto. I can already tell I will not be able to beat you like this so allow me to show you. "

'truth, bring out the pain and suffering of the world, punish the wicked "Gosuto Kami." '

Kazunori's blade began to grow longer and a little wider, its blade began to look hold, as if it had been in many battles. Its blade became dull and rusty.

"gosudo buredo," kazunori's blade became green and almost see though, as he activated his ability he drew his second katana from its case out. Running forward at tyler using his left arm to block and his right to attack. Making three large slashes thought would not inflict any pain onto tyler. One of the slashes was towards the middle of tylers left arm the other was directed towards tylers left leg, and the final was a jab to the chest of tyler. Finally back flipping to get out of conflict.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:33 am

Ty flash stepped backwards putting more space between them, Kazunori was still moving at normal speed, so even his slower flashstep made hi far faster then Kazunori. He slid to a stop and faced his charge again, raising his hands into the air and bringing them down as if waving both arms towards Kazunori speaking a number of words in Japanese and it ended with "Hyōga Seiran!!!" which roughly translated to Glacier Vapor Storm which was feeding off of the moisture and ice remains already in the air from his previous attack.

This was a massive and pretty scary Kidou, and would be one to show Tyler as someone approaching, if not already at a mastery of Kidou that was scary, something that probably should place him in the Fifth Division. A massive wave of ice surrounded his part of the makeshift battlefeild and raised over him, and suddenly surged foward, around Tyler and directly at Kazunori.....in what really could only be described as a tidal wave of Ice, that if it struck Kazunori it would freeze him solid for the moment and the area around him.

Tyler raised his weapon and attempted to parry his attacks, these parrys would not be at points along the 'blades' of his Katana's but lower at the point of the Katana's hilts and possibly at the hands of Kazunori.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:52 am

Kazunori gave an annoyed face as tyler flash stepped away from his attacks. Kazunori stopped for a moment and watched as tyler prepared his new attack.

"You really like it cold dont you my friend, damn what a large wave of ice. I have the perfect technique for this though."

The wave of ice came rushing towards kazunori, a ghostly hand arose from kazunori's back and shot its way forward, touching the wave of ice. Then for an instance the ice wave stopped and fell apart. Then all of the ice was shifted and sent flying back at tyler. As ice flew all around him not a piece of ice hit him. The only thing that could be seen was a quick flash of green, two attacks coming from kazunori. One was fused with a sonido and was aimed to slide the green blade threw his opponents left leg, the other was a quick stab to the back of tyler.

"How do you like this technique, I will not give a name, but if you realize that you have not been hit by your own ice yet you could come understand."

Kazunori was now a good 15 feet away from tyler now.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:16 am

The Ice just smashed uselessly against Tyler, not even upsetting a single hair on his head, the Ice just literally disappearing in blue splashes against his body having no effect on him, whatever the sheild was that was protecting him obviously lasted longer then the average Kidou. His smile continued as he walked through the fog of war created by the ice remains, he rushed forward and moving to the left Using his Katana to block the attack coming from his front and at his leg, his forward fast movement also meant that all the attack at his back managed was to catch some of his uniform tearing it ragged.

His block of the attack coming at him from the front is aimed low, at the hilt aimed to either chop his opponents fingers off and force him to withdraw the blade(weather dropping it or moving it away) or by forcing it with sheer brute strength away from him. The attack to his back would not find skin only clothing, He is now at least ten feet away from his previous position putting him around 25 feet away from Kazunori.

He turned to face Kazunori, this man was apparently using some kind of Illusions to affect him so he squinted at the man for a moment. He snarled and thrust an index finger is thrust out in the direction of the speaking man, time to get serious ”Body and soul, come to my hand, release thy soul on my victim, fire, Hadou 69 Tamashii! ” This was an even more devestating attack, taught to him by the Captain of the third Division.

Spiritual energy is gathered at the finger tip and shot out as an enlargened form of a bala however speed of a cero with massive spiritual energy.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Kazunori grew angry with the fact that he had seemed to have messed his technique up. This was the reason he hated preforming this technique to much confusion.

"I hate that damn ability its to hard to use in the right way. Though it is a perfect ability to use against a kido expert. "

Watching as he opponent created yet another strong and powerful attack. Another kido that kazunori was not known to. A large bala like creation was made, much larger than an average bala, though when it fired its speed was much less. The only reaction kazunori could make was flash step the right, the large blast was consuming everything in its path, but it was only able to tear a piece of kazunori's shinigami uniform, along with that a small cut was made.

"Your strong, real strong this is the most fun iv had in a while. I do not put aside the fact that the difference in our power. No, I just do not care ahahaha.

Appearing in front of tyler, attempting to slide his shikai over tylers mid right arm. Then a hand reached out from kazunori's back attempting to grab hold of tylers left leg, to hold him in the same spot. Kazunori was holding his left arm guard and block while sending a furry of swing from his shikai to tylers chest, finally ending the attack with a swing downwards onto tylers left shoulder.

"Let me tell you a secret about my zanpokuto, its not an offensive zanpokuto, but instead a defensive. But as im sure you have noticed that attack to your back, no pain was felt. It is because my shikai in this state does not damage, it leaves me defenseless, that is why I had to get another katana so I would have something to protect myself with."

Note: "Very sorry about that last technique, explaining an illusion is kind of hard. But I think you helped me figure out how to explain and preform it better next time, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:33 pm

"You are not bad yourself." he replied, as he went to hit him with his sword he lashed out attempting to hit the guys hands, forcing him to either drop the weapon or retract the attack, his strike was with alot of force, he was quite a bit stronger then the average Shinigami. When the attack reached out to attack him it was completely stopped by the blue glow which would cancel out the hand all together causing it to disappear from Kazunori, and suddenly one would grow out of Tyler and take a bone jarring swing at Kazunori's Jaw attempting to knock him out. "Interesting ability you have."

He lept back, again putting distance between the two of them, he momentarily checked to make sure Abel wasn't sneaking in to attack or do anything against him while he took a moment to catch his breath. He looked down and three other energy hands appeared along his sides. He took a defensive stance and prepared for another attack from Kazunori.

He locked his eyes on Kaunori and watched every movement he made, looking for a patern to his movements and his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Having his attacks blocked Kazunori, then taking an attack from a hand. Being knocked back from the hand. The way Tyler had blocked the attacks caused to kind of lose his grip on his left blade, finally getting a hold of it again. This angered Kazunori a good bit. "Damn you, your really good. Using my own abilities against me, that is some ability." Getting his mind back on track, Kazunori stood up. Grabbing hold up his blades, many thoughts were running though his mind. The fact that he already knew that he was out matched in this fight. He was having way to much fun now though, he did not care about winning the fight the love of a good battle filled his soul. "I may not be as strong as you are, but iv got something no one else has. I believe in my bond with my Zanpokuto spirit, lets continue."

Flash stepping forward swinging his left katana across to slash Tyler's chest. Kazunori was putting his all he had into these last two attacks. Using flash step at max speed, taking one step to the left of Tyler. Then quickly placing his left katana back in its case, then grabbing his shikai with both hands, then flash stepping to the right of Tyler pointing his shikai out wards to catch Tyler as Kazunori flew by. The blade was pointed towards the center of Tyler's body. This attack would be the strongest one that came from kazunori the whole battle. Putting all of his speed and sword skills into one attack. If the attack hit nothing would be left but a green mark across Tyler's chest.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:56 pm

He wouldnt be fast enough to flash step away from him but as Kazunori began his charge at him he slammed his hand down onto the ground, he had to do this without the incantation so this one wouldnt be as strong as normal but as he did he yelled "Hadou 57 Ten No Doragon" which would cause the last elemental dragon that was called by him to be raised from the ground in front of him charging at Kazunori. Unfortunately for him, it was a 20 foot long and 5 foot wide Serphantine dragon of pure stone that seemed to be locked onto him.

The large dragon was steam rolling down on Kazunori while he was attempting to make his attack run. The dragon would attempt to slam into Kazunori like a freight train, and would try to drive his whole body into the ground hard before the Dragons element would explode with alot of force and spiritual energy. Unfortunately he could only attempt to swing his sword at him if he managed to get around the dragon, and his attack would be right at the mans primary sword arm, attempting to disable that arm.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:46 pm

"Damn another kido this guy is strong. How many strong kido like this can one fire at such a level." Kazunori did not have hardly any time to plan his way to get out of the way of this kido. The only way he could see himself getting out of the way was using his illusion technique.

Stopping really quick to guard from being hit by the dragon, a ghost hand grew from kazunori's back once again. Reaching out just before the dragon hit, placing its palm on the dragons Head. Just as the last time the attack was sent back towards its user. This time though the dragon flew towards Tyler and wrapping itself around him. The sound "hado #4," was shouted and a lighting bolt was shot from the dragons mouth. Suddenly the dragon vanished, and from behind Tyler, yet again Kazunori flash stepped at full speed, holding his Shikai to the right, attempting to leave a green mark on Tylers arm, over onto his hip bone.

"If this attack does not work I might as well give up, I have nothing left that I can use. He already know most of my tricks. He still has a wide rang of kido left he can use. If he fires another kido like that I do not know what I will do my illusion technique has been used a bit to much now. I will not be able to use it for a while."

Note: What happened was, a weak kido was shot when the dragon was coming towards you. Kazunori flashed stepped around to the back of you now using his attack.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:13 pm

This time the pressure that he would place on the dragons head would back fire. The pressure placed on the dragons head would have had to be sufficient to push it back towards Tyler, but that would take alot of pressure, which causes the the dragon to explode in a massive wave of heavy spiritual pressure, but due to his not using the full incantation, the explosion would not be too injuring, Just would knock both of them off their feet.

The Hado number four again would just waist itself on the apparent blue energy sheild that seemed to be protecting Ty. The four energy arms that were on his sides would come together to catch his striking arm, before the blade that Kazunori was attacking with would actually land on Ty. With the arm stopped he would Lash out with a Hand which would stop a few inches from Kazunori's chest not actually landing, a second later he would flick a finger at the mans chest using a Hakuda called Oni Headpoke, which would hit with enough physical force to send Kazunori flying a considerable distance away, and straight through the tree he had been on earlier.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Kazunori's eye's grew big as his own technique caught his attack. Then only seeing another hand stop a fingers width from his his face. Kazunori closed his eye's as a hakudo technique hit him in the face knocking him a good feet back into the tree he had been sitting on before. "Ughh I guess this is a good place to wrap our little fight up, don't you think. Nice battle my friend, I think you have given me a good reason to actually try to get strong now." Directing his attention towards the sky, a bird flew over kazunori's head. Thinking to himself how nice it would to be free, just flying though the sky nothing to do but relax. "I think im calling it a day Tyler, im going back to squad 11. Iv got some business to discuss with someone."
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:49 pm

"Be more careful in the future on who you pick a fight with, I'm not even a Vice Captain yet." He threw a thumb over his shoulder at Abel. "Imagine your problems in a fight with the Captain." He pointed out, not gloating just pointing out the obvious. "You did well however, you need to work on Kido some more, I can help you with that in the future if you are willing to learn. But you need to adjust the attitude a bit." He pointed out with a shrug.

"You might want to wait for your replacement to arrive before leaving." He pointed out before running a hand over his sword sealing it again, and sliding it into his sheath. "Have a good evening." He said with a nod and bowing to the Captain.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:59 am

Drawing out enough strength to pick himself up, rubbing his hand across his zanpokuto. "Damn he was strong, guess that gives me something to work towards. He is right though I need to work on my kido usage." Placing his zanpokuto back in its sheath, then starting off back towards division 11. Dragging his left foot across the ground and holding his right shoulder with his left arm, he turned to parius. "You should have joined in, would have made things a little more interesting. I will see you around though, nice meeting you."

Talking to himself:
"I guess now that iv found something to work towards ill be heading back to squad 11. I will take that promotion I guess, being the lieutenant hopefully will not bring to much work. It is squad 11 though, its the fighting squad, the so called stronger of the Thirteen Quart Guard Squads."
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:17 am

Tyler watches the other man leave before actually getting dismissed or replaced by another officer, he sighed and stepped over to the tree that gave a good place for a person to watch over the gate and leans against the tree. Even tho he was verging on exhaustion he was not there yet, and unless someone attacked in the next few minutes he should be perfectly fine until the other officers replacement arrives.

He remained quiet, pulling out a tablet computer and looking over a few peices of information that he had transfered to the computer. Specifically peices of mail that he had taken a picture of quickly on his way out here so that he could read them without having to actually bring the mail with him. Even tho he didnt look like he was paying attention he really was, counting on all of his senses to keep guard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three way flush (parius/ty)   Three way flush (parius/ty) Empty

Back to top Go down

Three way flush (parius/ty)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: