Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Parius Vs Rena I_vote_lcapParius Vs Rena I_voting_barParius Vs Rena I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Parius Vs Rena Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Parius Vs Rena Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Parius Vs Rena Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Parius Vs Rena Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Parius Vs Rena Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Parius Vs Rena Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Parius Vs Rena Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Parius Vs Rena Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Parius Vs Rena Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Parius Vs Rena Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Parius Vs Rena Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Parius Vs Rena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Parius Vs Rena Empty
PostSubject: Parius Vs Rena   Parius Vs Rena EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:38 am

Parius Ryukotei stood on top of one of the many mountains surrounding the Arena City, Nibelheim. He felt the cooler air brush past him, and he felt a strange sense of peace up on these mountains. It was the first peaceful moment he had actually managed to grab in a long time. After helping reclaim the Gotei, his daughter, Kagura, was attacked by a Hollow that heavily outmatched her, and her brother, Saito. He had almost killed Kagura, and the wound he had left on her turned her into a Vizard. Parius knew a thing or two about being a Vizard. In fact, the last time he had been to Nibelheim was when he WAS a Vizard. But, Parius never wanted that power for his kids. He doubted many parents would. Kagura was now being trained by Ariel, a Vizard Parius had met when they were healing Kagura.

Parius had mostly allowed Ariel to train Kagura on the fact that Parius wasn't a Vizard any more. He also knew that the only person who truly scared him, Kagura's mother, would look out for her. However, his thoughts were cut short, as he had the distinct feeling someone was behind him. Parius didn't turn around, because, if it was who he thought it was, they would certainly make their presence known.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Parius Vs Rena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius Vs Rena   Parius Vs Rena EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:45 am

Rena had only gotten permission to leave Soul Society for the first time since she gained shinigami powers because they had received reports of Parius having returned after what seemed like a long hiatus of being missing and Rena just so happened to have previous experience with him and was chomping at the bit for something to do.

So she was ordered to ascertain the status of Parius and whether or not he was still an ally to the gotei 13. So here she was outside Nibelheim having tracked him there and standing behind him waiting for him to turn and say hello. Which he wasn't doing. As if he didn't know she was there. Like a loser.

Which made her eye twitch as she stomped a foot impatiently and yelled at him, "Hey! I know you know I'm here dammit say hello to an old friend before I smack the shit out of you for being rude!" although.. she was likely to smack the shit out of him regardless because he had been away for so long without a word to anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Parius Vs Rena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius Vs Rena   Parius Vs Rena EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:16 am

Parius smiled, as he knew that if he waited long enough, Rena would get impatient. Turning around to face her, he activated his Ryu no Me, mostly to see if she was still as powerful as back in the day. And she was, but Parius was surprised to see that she was pure Shinigami now. I wonder if she went through the same procedure that I did in order to do that? He thought to himself. Keeping up the smile, Parius put his arms up, in mock surrender. "Ok, you got me. Hello, Rena. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

While she answered, Parius put his hands down, and wondered why she was here. It wasn't just a social call, he was sure. "Did the Gotei send you? To check up on me, of all people." He said, somewhat bitterly. "I guess they finally started to care. You can let them know that I was simply dealing with the fact that my daughter is now a Vizard. I am no enemy of theirs."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Parius Vs Rena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius Vs Rena   Parius Vs Rena EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:23 am

"I figured as much." She said after listening to him finally say hello which she nodded to, and explaining himself a bit, "I'm just here as an excuse to get out of friggin Soul Society. I've been on their leash ever since they returned me from human to a spiritual being. In this case a shinigami. Shits been weird since you last saw me."

Clenched her fist in front of her and grinned, "But since we're here and you always run off without a word to any of your friends. Why don't we have a match. We're in Nibelheim. The city of combat. They won't give two shits if some super powers clash in the mountains."

Assuming he said yes she would draw her wooden bamboo sword, a shinai, that was in fact her Zanpaktou in it's sealed state. Sure it couldn't cut. but who cared about that. But she didn't take a kendo stance with it. She wiggled it at him and then put it back on her back where it just....hung there., "Weapons or not. I don't care. Powers or not. Again don't care. Just make sure if you are going to fight me you do it seriously or I'll bust your nuts."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Parius Vs Rena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius Vs Rena   Parius Vs Rena EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:46 am

Parius nodded, as he knew wehere Rena was coming from. She also answered whether she had gone through the same method as he did to become a full Shinigami again. "Well, at least the Gotei still know how to make leashes. I'm surprised they found one for you though. My guess is Jensen, right?"Parius asked, as he had kept out of Gotei affairs recently, despite still being a member.

Parius wasn't all that surprised when Rena pulled the conversation to a fight. "Alright, I'm in. It's been a while since I managed to test myself against someone as strong as you." PArius drew one of his blades, and simply said, "Lets just freestyle it. Let the fight tell us how far to go." Parius merely stood, with no real inclination as to what kind of offense, or defense he was going to use. "Alright, let's jam."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Parius Vs Rena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius Vs Rena   Parius Vs Rena EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:38 pm

"He was the only one who thought I would still go berserk even though I no longer had a Hollow Spirit. So yes." She said with a bit of a frown. That entire situation was stupid. She wasn't a vizard. So how exactly was she supposed to go berserk. When he said to start though Rena didn't waste any time. Her body, which was a slender one by nature, bulked muscle wise but not by enough to hurt her or anything, as she activated her Focus. She then punched forward without moving to hurl a powerful shockwave at Parius, her signature Ahryu P'ung move, that, if it struck him, would have hurt slightly more than one of her already overpowered punches. The size of the shockwave was no different than her fist though.

As soon as she had fired it off she moved to him and brought her wooden Zanpaktou down to bear at his head using her right hand. Sharp or not a blow from anything Rena had in her hands wasn't to be laughed at. He would have to deal with it or suffer consequences. If he parried, lovely, she would fire hadou no 31 Shakkahō into his belly and let him deal with that. if he dodged her blow would shatter the ground her used to be at and she would kick the debris towards him as a distraction while she fired a Shakkahō at him anyways. Either way he would have to deal with a sudden fireball at point blank range.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Parius Vs Rena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius Vs Rena   Parius Vs Rena EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:13 pm

Parius was ready, when Rena fired off......something. He wasn't sure what it was, but, figuring it was Rena, Parius still dodged to the side. Only to almost run into a wooden sword being whipped directly into his head. Using Shunpo to augment his speed, Parius managed to parry the blow, only to have a fireball fired at him, point blank. Parius gritted his teeth, and had to take the blow. Backing off, Parius quickly examined the damage, and logged it off as minimal.

"Darken, Kurayami Ryu" Parius's blade turned black, and darkness swirled along the length of the blade. Parius then launches his offense, starting by sending out his Dark Flares. They were little globs of darkness, as powerful, and as fast as a Cero, and Parius had summoned three of them. Launching them, all in random directions towards Rena, Parius then swung his blade, creating a smaller dagger for him to use in combat, and shunpo'ed, fast towards Rena. He slashed, all in different directions, with both weapons, keeping the pressure on Rena.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Parius Vs Rena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius Vs Rena   Parius Vs Rena EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:34 pm

"Cry Havoc Eien Yuki" was muttered as soon as Parius released his shikai. Her wooden sword turned into a reverse blade katana as a result and her power shot up to match his. When he sent globs of darkness her way she sent two water balls to one and two more to another before slashing away the third with her Zanpaktou effectively nullifying the attack. Though it was difficult on the third but luckily her immense strength allowed it to happen.

He appeared in front of her with zanpaktou and a dagger in hand just as she finished dealing with the globs though and started a flurry of attacks with both weapons against her. She fended off his zanpaktou with hers and blocked his dagger using a reiatsu coated fist so that her hand didn't get cut up by parrying the dagger.

After a few moments of parrying his attacks she stepped in with one foot and hard swung her Zanpaktou into his while releasing her wave of dark energy, "Ankoku Shuuha!", at him from point blank range at the power of two cero. More than enough to force her battle buddy backwards whether it hit him or not.

She vaguely remembered that Parius was faster than her. Like Raiden. Which meant she would have to get very creative if she was going to win. Which she intended to. Because she was Rena. She didn't mind it if she did lose but she was going to give it her all. With the exception of killing blows of course. None of them.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Parius Vs Rena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius Vs Rena   Parius Vs Rena EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 9:50 pm

Parius was expecting Rena to block his attacks, but he wasn't expecting the wave of energy. He swung up his own black wave of energy, as powerful as a Cero, and blocked what seemed o be half of it. Letting the other half wash over him, moving him back. "Burn them to bones, Kuroi Kasai Ryū." Parius said, drawing his second blade. The blade became wrapped in black flames, and also wrapped around Parius's right arm, while he moved Kurayami Ryu to his left.

Parius then made his Dark Lances, six lances made of darkness, about as fast, and as powerful as bala. Parius dulled the edge though, in order not to seriously hurt Rena. He then also sent out his Black Flame Orbs. They were the same as his last one, but they also held black flames. Parius wouldn't let them burn Rena too much, though. He then readied himself for a counter-attack from Rena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parius Vs Rena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parius Vs Rena   Parius Vs Rena Empty

Back to top Go down

Parius Vs Rena
Page 1 of 1