Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Talking to the Captain I_vote_lcapTalking to the Captain I_voting_barTalking to the Captain I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Talking to the Captain I_vote_lcapTalking to the Captain I_voting_barTalking to the Captain I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Talking to the Captain Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Talking to the Captain Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Talking to the Captain Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Talking to the Captain Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Talking to the Captain Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Talking to the Captain Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Talking to the Captain Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Talking to the Captain Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Talking to the Captain Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Talking to the Captain Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Talking to the Captain Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Talking to the Captain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Talking to the Captain Empty
PostSubject: Talking to the Captain   Talking to the Captain EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Tyler moved through the buildings of the various Divisions and heading towards the thirteenth Division, he had heard a number of good things about the Captain of the thirteenth. Figuring that a meeting with him would be at the very least more cordial then the meeting with the Captain of the second division, well actually short of this captain outright attacking him or having one of his officers attacking him, the meeting would go far better then the one with the Captain of the Second Division.

He straightened his uniform again, these meetings were a bit nerve wracking, and the earlier meeting hadn't helped his nerves at all. He looked around and found that he was actually lost, he sighed and tried to head back the way he came from, finding that he wasn't quite sure the way he came, his mind having been completely distracted.

Waving down another Shiginami he found himself back on the right track, and moved a little bit quicker, making a mental note of the path he was taking incase he had to come to the office again. Hoping that Jensen Reinhart was in the office he stepped up the short set of stairs and knocked on the door gently.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Captain   Talking to the Captain EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:21 pm

There was a knock at the door, and a 5'11" man looked up from his paperwork. Jensen was a well built man with strong shoulders and the look of someone who'd seen allot of fighting in his life. Although he looked around 35 he was much, much older. He was busy reveiwing Seireitei and rukongai defense reports, and comparing them to last month. There had been a significant increase in hollow of late, and they were getting bolder, coming closer to the center of soul society.

He was in need of an extra hand, he knew that much. His vice captain, abel chitose, was strong, but niether of them could be everywhere at once, and they were taking casualties because of it. Most of his men were well trained, he made sure of it, but he needed strong distingueshed fighters too. So when he called, "Come in, please." He was slightly surprised to see Tyler lomanski opening the door.

Only reason he knew this was from the stack of files on his desk concerning academy students, specifically ones who showed great promise. Jensen rose and approached, offering Ty a hand to shake. "Well this is a surprise, I was getting ready to call you in for a meeting. Take a seat, can i get you anything to drink?" Jensen asked as he moved to a small counter and sink, next to a fridge. the opposite side of the office held a small 2 person sofa, and there was a chair directly across from jensen's at the desk.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Captain   Talking to the Captain EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:00 pm

When he heard the Captain asked him to enter he slid the door open and stepped inside of the office. The captain was around three inches taller then him, he offered the captain a bow as he approached and offered him a hand, and when he straightened himself up he took the offered hand and shook it."Thank you I would like a drink."

He straightened himself up a bit and took a seat on the sofa, "Thank you for seeing me so late." He sighed, this meeting was already going about ten times better then the last meeting with a captain. "My last meeting with a captain went rather sour very quickly."

"How is everything going?" he asked nodding his head towards the paperwork it looked like a rather significant amount of paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Captain   Talking to the Captain EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Jensen got ty a cup of tea and made one for himself. "Not at all, I needed a break anyway. And who was it you were meeting with exactly?" Jensen said, wondering if he was talking to a trouble maker. He couldn't think of any captain who would meet with a possible reqcruit and drive him off so quickly.

Jensen looked back at the pile of paper work and shook his head. "Honestly Ty, not good. If you familiar with squad duties, you should know i'm captain of the defense forces. And When I'm worried, somethings up. Lately, there have been allot more hollow attacks, and I don't like the possibility of whats coming. But enough of an old warriors worries, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Captain   Talking to the Captain EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Takes the cup of tea, bowing his head in a thanks to him for the tea. "I met with the Captain of the Second Division." He replied, he wasnt even sure what the other mans name even was. When he starts talking about the problems with the Hollows his teeth audiably ground against each other. "No matter where i end up being division wise, you can always count on my assistance helping you defend our homes, just send me a message."

He offered a smile "As to why I am here, I am here to learn more about the Division so that I can make an informed decision about divisions that I might wish to apply to." He explained as he took a long sip of tea. "the thirteenth is one of the divisions that I wanted to learn more about."

He placed the cup of tea down on his knee, his face didnt show it but what he said about the heightened hollow attacks worried him as well and hopefully he would be able to help do something about it soon.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Captain   Talking to the Captain EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Jensen just said, "Ah.." When Ty mentioned the second squads captain. Jensen did not share what he was thinking, but he was thinking that the man needed to pull his head out of his ass, especially after the last captain meeting. Jensen nodded. "I expect I may have to hold you to that, Ty."

"Ah right, well. The answer to that is quite simple. I am head of defense for the seireitei and rukongai. We purify hollow and run patrols, and keep people safe and secure. I Run a tight shift around here, even I have to do patrols, and no one is permitted to slack off in training, but beyond that you'll find me allot more easy going than some of the other captains. If we keep on our toes, we save lives." Jensen said.

Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Captain   Talking to the Captain EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:26 am

Nods as the man spoke. "And how do you choose who can enter your squad? and how do you do training?" He asked taking a long drink of tea. This man seemed to be far more easy going then the other two captain's he had talked to, less emotional it appeared then the Captain of the seventh and actually friendly unlike the seconds captain. "What about asking the other divisions to assign maybe a couple of revolving officers to help out this squad?"

Maybe the idea was too forward, he really didnt want to tell the man how to do his job nor was he attempting to, it was just an idea that might increase manpower, and give everybody serving a chance to help protect their homes.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Captain   Talking to the Captain EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Jensen shrugged. "Anyone who wants to join is welcomed, they dont need to be strong, as long as they have the conviction to fight and hold thier own, I accept them. I'm careful not to send someone who cant hold their own out alone, myself or Vice captain abel would go with them, but everyone gets a chance to prove themselves. As for training, its mostly group training drills, obstacle courses and the like. Mock battles too. And anyone who thinks they're to weak, or just want to for the hell of it, can get a little 1 on 1 time with me."

Jensen loved his men, he didn't willingly throw them into danger. Every time one of them died, and it wasn't often but it still happened, He took it pretty badly. He never dwelt on it to long though, or he'd put other members in danger too. Jensen sighed at the suggestion Ty made. "Honestly I've considered that but The gotei is in such bad shape, the other squads couldn't afford to give up members. Its something I'll be bringing up in the captain meeting tomorrow. " He said. He smiled and shook his head. "Lets get off that topic, anyway."

Jensen looked ty up and down. He could sense allot of potential in the man, Not unlike the day he met Parius chitose all that time ago. One day, this one might make captain. "So how did you find your training. I read you haven't quiet finished, but coming out here to meet with captains shows you've got Courage and the will to be the best. And screw what that jumped up prick of the second thinks."
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Captain   Talking to the Captain EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Tyler listened to the captain carefully, the more the man spoke the more he respected the captain. The way he cared for his men and took care of them showed a level of respect for everyone on the chain of command that he liked. He then heard him talk about the shape that the Gotei was in and frowed wondering what he could do to help that but nodded when the man said they should get off the topic.

"The training was long and difficult but I perciveered in it." he explained. "Are we ever quite finished with our training?" he asked with a slight chuckle. "Thank you, I figured I have left the Academy and started mastering my Shikai," he explained. "I want to help, in whatever fashion possible, weather it be sitting as one of the captains, or as a lowly toilet bowl scrubber."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Captain   Talking to the Captain EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:02 am

Jensen nodded in agreement. "Never, if you want to stay at your best." he chuckled back that turned to a laugh as ty continued. "Thats not a job for shinigami, count yourself lucky." Jensen said. He yawned a little after, looks like he was destined for coffee or bed. He was leaning more towards the idea of bed, he couldn't stand reading anymore paper work.

"I dont mean to be rude, but i'm going to fall asleep here. Feel free to drop by when ever, for a chat or a good honest sword fight." He said. It was a well known fact Jensen couldn't use kido, not without the silvery rod of metal that lay on his desk. He prefered to fight up close and personal, being an old celtic warrior does that to a man.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Captain   Talking to the Captain EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:09 pm

He nodded at the comment about being at the best, and then chuckled at the comment about being not the job of a Shinigami, he replied 'thank god' he chuckled again. Noticing the man yawn he stood up and placed the tea cup on the table. When he spoke on being tired, Ty nodded in understanding.

"I will probably take you up on that." he responded to the comment about coming to talk or spar with swords. "You can also come find me if you want to work out." he replied. "I will head out, I should be headed to where im staying anyways to get some rest as well, its been a long day." He offered his hand.

"Thank you for seeing me, and I will talk to you soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to the Captain   Talking to the Captain Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking to the Captain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: