Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The New Captain I_vote_lcapThe New Captain I_voting_barThe New Captain I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The New Captain I_vote_lcapThe New Captain I_voting_barThe New Captain I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The New Captain Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The New Captain Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The New Captain Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The New Captain Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The New Captain Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The New Captain Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The New Captain Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The New Captain Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The New Captain Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The New Captain Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The New Captain Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The New Captain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: The New Captain   The New Captain EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:57 am

Sesshomaru looked out, to the rising sun. He already had his clothes on, and his Haori hung, under his boa. He breathed out, and continued his vigil. He had just made the Captain of the 4th Division, the Relief squad. Medics, who didn't know about fighting. He was going to try and change that, until they were semi-passable. He would need to start soon, but he really didn't want to now. He liked the peace, and calm.

His peace, was interrupted, by one of his officers. Someone needed tending to. He nodded, before moving out, his boa, and Haori billowing behind him. He got to the Relief station, before being briefed, on the situation. A weaker Shinigami, had been brought in. He was attacked by a Hollow, and had severe wounds. Sesshomaru walked over, and drew one of his blades. The rest of the people, iin the Relief station, gasped. He spoke. "Aid Them, Tensaiga." The mans wounds, started to heal, before Sesshomaru put it down, beside him. "So, another Captain comes to visit. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captain   The New Captain EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:44 am

Jensen burst trough the door of the medic bay of division offices. His haori was stained red with blood, not a drop of it his own. It was the blood of the man on the table, and that of the hollow who had dared harm his squad mate and expect to live. Jensen's face was filled with unmasked rage. He wanted to shout and roar, punch a wall. He wanted to go to the reasearch and development offices, open the portal to Hueco mundo and rip appart every hollow in sight. Blood dripped from his hand, he'd been so enraged he didn't even draw his sword, he had punched the hollow so hard his fist sunk into its chest, killing it instantly.

He looked at the man who entered, the new fourth squad captain. He stopped himself from stepping forward, from grabbing the man's hoari and begging him to save his friend. Jensen stepped back instead, taking a deep breath, and another. He let the man work, as he tried to calm himself. Jensen was a calm man, and prided himself on the fact that he could control his anger in almost any situation, but somethings pushed him to far. but now he started to relax, as he seen the wounds starting to heal. He still felt like punching things, and he probably would go have to have a spar with Riku and Kurama at the same time to actually negate the anger.

" Jensen reinhart, Squad 13. We were doing a routine training exorcise, when A hollow came out of know where. It was surpressing so by the time i'd even seen it, it was already on my man here. I'm sorry, we haven't met, you are?" Jensen extened his hand to shake, realised it was bloody, and withdrew it, then offered the right one. (he's left handed.)
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captain   The New Captain EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:09 am

Sesshomaru looked, as the man almost looked like he was going to break something. However, he noticed his expression change and calm down. As the man talked about what happened, Sesshomaru listened, nodding every once and a while. Then, the man stuck out his hand. It was covered in blood, so he drew it back, and held out the other hand. Sesshomaru only looked at it. "Jensen Reinhart. I am Sesshomaru. You are lucky you brought him here. If not, he would have died. Then, you most likely, would have destroyed this facility."

He walked back over, and checked on the progress. He was healing, so Sesshomaru motioned to one of the Healers. "Bandage him. I can heal him, but it will not do him good. I healed him, to the point he was saved. His body must recuperate, on it's own, or it will not build up it's own strength." He looked back at Jensen. "So, I will need you, to put in a report, on what exactly happened. That way, we can better tend to him. He picked up Tensaiga, and motioned for Jensen to follow him.

They got to Sesshomaru's office, where he took off his Haori, and sat down. He went through some of the papers, before handing one to Jensen. He waited, for the man to finish, before speaking again. "I see, you must have destroyed that Hollow. Do you have any injuries? I can, most likely, heal them. It shouldn't take a while. I have a feeling, you don't get hurt easily."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captain   The New Captain EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:43 am

Jensen withdrew his extended hand with a shrug. "Not this facility, but i'd have been deep in hueco mundo by now." Jensen said. He didn't try to stop the man when he took his sword from Jensen's squad mates side, but he was a little worried about him he trusted the man knew what he was doing. When he was told he needed to fill out a report he nodded and followed him to the man's office. He took the piece of paper, and although Sesshomaru didn't ask, Jensen explained the events in detail continueing from where he left off. It was more to get it out of the way and not have to think about it anymore, than anything.

"After the hollow reached him it pounced. He was one of the weaker members of the squad, and he was lagging behind in the training excorcise we were doing, so he was pretty much on his own when it hit. Its a damn pitty my ex vice captain, parius chitose was driven out of the soul society, he's twice as quick on his feet than i am. Either way, by the time i reached him, It had cut his chest pretty bad, and was working on chomping down on his arm. I didn't draw my sword, I didn't think I had time so I punched it." it was around that time he'd actually looked at his hand, and realised the nuckle of his left hand was distorted, and the flesh torn. He didn't even feel it, not a single ounce of pain.

Jensen had written everything down with his right hand, mentioning the two major wounds his freind had taken. After that he put the the pen down, stood and took off his hoari. It was already covered in blood, so he whipped his hand in to clean off most of the blood, rolled it up and hung it over his chair. That would probably be the last he seen of that hoari anyway. He nooded to the man. "Its just a scratch, but i'm prettty sure the knuckles broken." He said, extending the injurned hand towards his fellow captain.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captain   The New Captain EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:56 am

(Ah. Former Vice Captain? XD)

Sesshomaru nodded, as Jensen finished his story. "I see. Well, at least you got him to me." The man was different, than Sesshomaru was used to, but he kept his demeanor the same. He watched, as Jensen whipped wiped the blood off of his hand with his Haori. He must go through alot of those. Sesshomaru thought, before he drew Tensaiga again. "It's a small wound. It shouldn't take up that much time. Aid him, Tensaiga." The wound began to close, and heal, before their eyes.

Sesshomaru was curious, about this "former" Vice Captain, and being driven out." What happened, to your Vice Captain, if I may ask." Sesshomaru put Tensaiga, on his desk, before putting his elbows on the table, and grasping his hands. At that moment, a medic came in, and handed Sesshomaru a paper. "Hmm. Seems your Squad mate will make a full recovery. That must be good news, to hear." He stamped the paper, and put it in the Out box, next to him. He got back into his former position, motioning to Jensen to continue.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captain   The New Captain EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:08 am

The wound healed quickly, and Jensen felt the knuckle right itself and pop back into place. He shrugged at that and sat back down, when Sesshamaru asked him about parius. "Well, not long ago, The 46 courts declared vizards abominations and criminals, and were to be driven out killed or captured. I don't know why, to tell you the truth. A Vizard has the power of a hollow, aswell as that of a shinigami. They have a good understanding of the hollows power, and honestly they could have been a far greater help in creating peace than anyone realised."

Jensen took a breather for a moment, then continued. "I didn't agree with this discision, Things like this could have been avoided with Vizards around." Jensen was powerful, but he was pretty sure in the fact that hollows, while stupid, fear vizards, mostly because they felt like more powerful hollows, most of the time. If that didn't keep em away, he didn't no what would. "Aye, the worst part of it though is I lost a good man, and the only one strong enough to be my vice captain. And i nearly lost another one today because of the desision to drive off our allies because they can put on a most." Jensen, the more he considered it, was pretty pissed about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captain   The New Captain EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Kurama was in squad nine doing some paper work; he was almost finished when a hell butterfly caught his attention.

the doors of the room suddenly flew open; Kurama a shinigami with red long hair and green eyes was standing at the door panting. he was told that Jensen was sent to the fourth division and so the red head ran all the way from squad nine to squad four's barracks. "Jensen... are you alright-!" he suddenly blurted out til something caught his attention. upon smelling a canine in the area, looking at the captain that was helping Jensen his eyes became a bit wider as he got near enough to smell him and then jump back growling and showing his canine teeth.

his fox ears were flattened over his head as he went behind Jensen, he was only have way in control as he spoke. "Who is this?" he questioned partially growling as he got closer to Jensen. he didn't realize that he had just smelled and growled at the captain of squad four. snapping back to reality he examined Jensen and saw that he looked alright. "Oh Jensen, I was told that you were sent to squad four; what happend?" he questioned as his tail slightly puffed up from being near a canine.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captain   The New Captain EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:46 pm

"I heard about the decree. It must have been hard, to leave the only home they knew. I cannot imagine." Sesshomaru had never really had a home. When he was alive, he had traveled alot. Never staying in one place. "Your knuckle is healed, then?" He picked up Tensaiga, and put her, in her sheath. He got up, and put her on a sword rack, along with Bakusaiga. "Now then. Is there anything else I should know?"

Sesshomaru was about to continue speaking, when he sniffed the air. "Fox." He said, looking at the door. A red haired man burst in. He had fox like parts, down to the tail. He kept his gaze on the man, as he saw him, an fell back growling. He kept staring, his amber eyes never blinking. He looked away, as the two spoke. "It is impolite to burst into a room without knocking." He said. Before the man could react, Sesshomaru continued. "I understand you are worried about your friend. However, it was one of his Squads members. I healed him. All this man had, was a broken knuckle." He looked back. "You don't smell like a full fox. What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captain   The New Captain EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:13 am

"No, that's everythi-" Jensen was cut off as the door burst open, and kurama stormed in, asking about Jensen. As soon as he finished, his eyes snapped to the 4th captain, and Kurama began to growl as he moved in Kurama. "Calm yourself, friend." He said, looking over his shoulder at Kurama. "This is Captain Sesshomaru, the new 4th squad leader." He guestured towards the young man before them.

"And This is a friend of mine, vice captain Kurama of squad 9. You'll have to forgive him, this is not the first time i've been to the 4th squad barracks, and last time i didn't have just a broken knuckle." Jensen said chuckling. He doubted Kurama would find humor from the time he came back from the human world half dead.

"I doubt it'll be the last time either." Jensen was trying hard to turn the topic away from the tense topic of Kurama's exact race. There was allot of tension in the air, and he worried the pair might decide to attack each other. Jensen could stop it easily enough but fighting right off the bat brewed bad blood between people.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captain   The New Captain EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:57 pm

The red head looked at Jensen with his ears flatten giving him a little more of a submissive look as his friend told him to calm down. As he told Kurama that this was the new Captain of squad four, Kurama felt very embarressed out of all the things he could have done this was one of the worse. "A captain?" he questioned him. Upon hearing the silver haired canine speak, the fox looked back at him; he didn't mean to be impolite, he was just under a lot of stress and preasure and then hearing that his friend was injured he just couldn't help himself.

I wasn't like Kurama to be disrespectful especially towards a captain. but as he heard the captain ask what he was, Kurama felt silent as he kept himself from glaring at him out of instinct. As Jensen itroduced the red head; Kurama stayed silent from behind, until he heard him crack a joke about a touchey event. balling two fists at his side Kurama spoke not sounding amused. "It's not funny Jensen, you bearly survived that time and you were exhausted for weeks!" he said and then slightly looked towards the side as he folded his arms. "You really need to take better care of yourself."

taking a few moments to calm himself his tail wrapped around his body. "My appologies for my sudden outburst, it won't happen again Captain Sesshomaru." he said not wanting to bring up the reason he wasn't a full fox. his tail was still a bit messy from being near the canine, but since he was a captain he did his best to show him respect even though he dared not lift his view off the ground; he never forgot that day when Jensen showed up from the worldd of the living half dead.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captain   The New Captain EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:03 pm

As the two spoke, Sesshomaru sat back down, and did something, he hadn't done in a while. He laughed. "It would seem, Captain Reinhart, your friend should be the Captain, and you the Vice Captain." He said, a smile on his face. He looked at Kurama. "I did not mean disrespect when I asked you that. I was caught up in the moment, and I hope you will accept my apology. " He looked back at Jensen. "I do not think you want to make him worried." He said, before getting up.

"If you wish, we can go check up, on your injured friend. I think it would be good. For both of you." He said, looking at Kurama. He moved towards the door, not checking to see if they followed him. As he got outside, another medic ran up, and handed him another piece of paper. "Hmm. Another training exercise gone wrong. No one critically injured. Bandage him up. The cut shouldn't be to deep, if they were using training swords." The medic bowed, and ran off. Sesshomaru put the paper, in his long sleeves. He continued on.

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captain   The New Captain EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:56 pm

(sorry about the incredibly long wait for this.)

Jensen chuckled a little at sessamaru's comment. "You'd be surprised, but at one point, dear Kurama here was my superior. Were he strong enough to be aa captain, I might be thhe luietenant." Jensen knew well enough Kurama was strong enough to be a captain, although still not stronger than Jensen, but there was a slight draw back to his bankai, and as such it was kept a secret from the higher ups. Jensen wasn't even sure Riku knew about it.

When Seesamaru suggested they check on his injured charge, Jensen stood. "Aye, its always good to see a freindly face when your recovering." He knew well enough what it was like to be surrounded by enemies, with an arrow in the side. He started to talk while they were walking. "A long, long time ago, I was ambushed. I took an arrow to the ribs before i escaped. Ended up trapped in the wilderness being hunted by a group of enemy clansmen. out there for two days trying to recover and escape when they found me. Lucky for me, my men found me too. I was never happier to see Tamas' big ugly head before in my life." That was one of many scars Jensen had recieved during his short bloody human life. Well, for a warrior, it was quite a long life, actually, looking back.

They finally reached the recovery ward, and Jensen strolled up to the cot his squad mate was resting on. The man looked up, his eyes blurry and his face confused. "Well well, looking strong there, champ. How're you feeling." He asked.
"Like I got beaten by a bear, sir." The man croaked.
"Heh.. Well, you lived atleast, a lesser man would be dead. Don't let me see you doubting your skills again, aye?"
"Aye, sir."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captain   The New Captain EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Looking back at the captain laugh, the red headed shinigami slightly turned his face in confusion. hearing the reason as to why he was laughing, the fox's expression softened up; he didn't mean to storm in and lose his posture. as the captain appologied, Kurama immidiately flushed. "Oh- umm, there is no need to appologise really." he said out of embarressment, as he bowed towards the captain. his long red hair slightly covering his delicate features. he felt a bit foolish for making a captain appologise to him, but it was nice to see he was kind.

as Jensen chuckled, the fox gave him a saddened expression; he never liked talking about his abilities for not only was Jensen the only one who knew about his bankai, but also when he went into Bankai Kurama becomes a completely different person which frightened him. as they walked out of the room, the fox followed last from behind Jensen; staying quiet he listened towards Jensen's story. his expression went from calm to shocked in seconds. "Jensen that is defenitely not funny!" Kurama said as he wacked Jensen back which apparently had no effect on him since it wasn't really to hurt him.

the red head was a bit hurt that Jensen was the type of person that put his life on the line for anyone. Kurama was very close to Jensen and would be hurt deeply if anything were to happen to him. He never thought of Jensen as a lover, but sometimes he felt as though Jensen was very much like the father he never had. to be honest, Kurama couldn't even think of what he would do if something were to happen to him. snapping back out of his thoughts he watched Jensen take care of his own member. he felt a sense of jealously; as Jensen was facing his member, Kurama rubbed onto his back as if he were a cat. his tail swaying curiously back and forth something he normally did around his friends.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captain   The New Captain EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Sesshomaru listened to the story. "You seemed to have done well. Where I was alive, you either survived, or died." Sesshomaru thought of his past, but didn't speak more on the subject. As they arrived, another medic approached him. He looked at the papers again. "Hmm. I might have to see to this myself. I will be back. Stay here." He knew he couldn't order Jensen to, but he figures, as long as Kurama was there, he wouldn't leave.

Sesshomaru went back to his office, grabbed Tensaiga, and went to the room, where the patient was. It was a women, from the Rukongai. Sesshomaru allowed them entrance. To him, they were all allies. The woman had been ravaged, by a Hollow. Her arm was off. There was no way Sesshomaru could heal that. But the rest of her. "Aid her, Tensaiga." The sword glowed, and Sesshomaru put it beside her. "Do not move her. If you do, she will die. Leave the sword. She will do her work."

Sesshomaru returned to Jensen, and Kurama. He looked at them, before sitting in a chair. "A Rukongai women. Torn to shreds by a Hollow. They are getting bolder by each day. I want to know how they are getting in here. I thought the Soul Society would have better defense around their people."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Captain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captain   The New Captain Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Captain
Page 1 of 1