Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... I_vote_lcapJeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... I_voting_barJeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... I_vote_lcapJeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... I_voting_barJeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups...   Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:46 pm

Basic Information
Name:Jeff Andrews
True Age:1000
Sex:Male
Personality:Cocky and is rather willing to fight,rather will fight over stupid reasons. He loves the rush of battle and prefers to spend most of his time practicing. Thought he shows no emotion or interest in his comrades he does protect them so some consider him a hard shell with a soft inside. Is a very powerful Arrancar and prefers to settle his battles with fights not words. Jeff is considered cocky and arrogant and most people think he is quite mean. Jeff loves to kill his opponents methodically and painfully, putting despair into them until their last breath.As cruel as Jeff can be by his closest friends and subordinates Jeff is considered a caring person and lovely to be around thought he does not believe so him self.

Leadership wise is a stern and respected leader who commands respect from all of his subordinates.He is a strict leader and if disobeyed will kill you in front of your comrades he cannot stand cowards or traitors and prefers to deal with them himself. Thought not shown he cares deeply for his subordinates and if injured takes them out of battle to be healed thought when he himself is injured he persist on fighting. He says when he dies he wants to die standing up to a powerful advisory in a fight. He also believes he one day is meant to be the strongest of all the Arrancar.
Fears:His friends and or subordinates deaths, Himself dieing, stronger enemies
Character Appearance
Height:6 foot 4
Weight:180 pounds
Physical Traits:Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Scytheboy

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Jeff likes to fight from a distance with his scythe because of the reiatsu cords he forms that allows it to go up to 100 yards away. When in resereccion he can fight from anywhere with his swords until you destroy his reiatsu cords than he has problems with long range that he can make up for with Sonido. Jeff loves to fight using his size to his advantage even using it to outpower his opponents yet a fact not known about Jeff is that he's a very smart fighter as well.
Strengths: Jeff is strong in Sonido, Ceros and Pequissa which helps him in fights greatly.
Weaknesses: hand to hand combat and long range when his reiatsu cords are dismantled.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance:Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Scytheboy
Zanpakuto Name:Joshein
Zanpakuto Call Out:Joshinte
Cero:Jeff can use Cero and Bala quite well. His Cero is black in appearance and quite powerful. He uses his cero from his right point finger and can use it as much as he wants.

Resurreccion

Appearance:Jeff gains two arms giving him four he gains a hand blade a sword and a spear and he keeps his scythe. He also gains around 30 pounds and grows to be a full 7 feet tall. He becomes stalkyer and his body becomes much more defined. You can see that his arms become much larger and muscular and the same could be said for his legs. His normally spiky black hair smooths down and gives him a much more mature look as well. His legs begin to become much more muscular and grows about 5 inches which makes him look even larger.

Abilities:He gains four arms. Jeff also gets a spear that can be thrown with reiatsu up to 100 yards in his lower right hand, The piercing can cut through advanced hierro and is fast enough to catch up to most sonidos .His scythe gets an extra blade and is still able to extend from his right upper hand. he gains a very sharp sword for mid range That is able to cut through advanced hierro in his upper left hand.His last blade is a hand blade for short range combat and when it cuts the person after one post their vision is blurred, it is wielded in his lower left hand. When they are cut with the hand blade the slightest cut it blurs there vision after one post. The cut makes them see Jeff at different places when in fact he is only in one sort of like a mind trick. Its almost like seeing like a fly through many eyes except blurred. The opponents eyes stayed blurred for 3 post cool down is 1 post.
Boosts:Strength and speed all increase by a little less than double.

Back Drop:

Background:Jeff was a smart college student at Ohio State University. He loved his few friends a lot their names were Jess Tanner and Franky. Jeff was a smart kid with an I.Q of 175 so many considered him a genius but no one let that fool them because what he liked to do more than day he was walking anything else was to fight and boy was he good at it..... One day he was walking down the road with Jess and a big wagon was coming. He remembered all the things he ,Jess Tanner, and Franky had done together and in what seemed to be an instant it was getting closer and closer.With very little to no time to react he threw Jess out of the way and was hit and killed that very instant.

After that he became filled with hatred of the human race he ate several 100 humans as a hollow.This took around 100 years. One day Jeff when Jeff was already at adjuchas level he grew mad he wanted...more power he needed more power so then as painful as it was he ripped off his hollow mask. After ripping off his hollow mask he realized something, their was a baseball sized hole in his stomach. But he did not care he had become powerful....He realized how much he could do with this new found power of his,He saw a hollow the next day heh time to try out my new powers he drew his zanpokuto and with a downward slash he killed it he wondered is it really this big of a difference in power now he thought he was the strongest in his area.

Jeff now wondered what to do with his life, After gaining all of this power he still wanted more and more. He killed every hollow and arrancar he found yet he was still not satisfied he wanted to be the strongest he wanted to create an army so strong that he could kill anyone and even destroy the soul society he wanted more he needed more and concluded he wouldn't stop until he became the strongest arrancar that ever lived. Nowadays Jeff is searching for powerful arrancars to join him so he can make a new espada raising.

RP Sample:Simply because that damned hollow looked at him wrong it had to die and die it did. Jeff looked at the sky "another hollow to kill aye heh". Jeff slowly raised his scythe to the air ran towards the hollow jumped up and faked a downward slash. Jeff used his quick sonido to get the hollow in the back he watched as it slowly faded "heh what a simple and easy battle'. "Time to head back to command I suppose". "What a bother". Immediately afterwords an arrancar showed up saying he saw how powerful Jeff was and for that he must die. Jeff simply chuckled and Sonidod behind the man and with a quick slash of his scythe cut off his arm he then jumped back around 50 yards and released his scythe and killed the arrancar right there.

As many hollows and low leveled arrancars Jeff was killing you'd think he was a serial killer but Jeff had a purpose he was looking for people to join him for the new espada raising he'd be orchestrating in the near future. Jeff was slowly walking and decided if a person could last 5 minutes with him they could join if not they would die. Jeff immediately started slashing hollows down left and right and after that right and left he was doing this like a mad man until he met this arrancar with a strange power he decided to test out. Jeff immediately attacked and for 4 minutes the two trash talked and battled it out until Jeff killed the arrancar with 5 seconds left. Jeff sighed and spoke "what a waste of talent oh well". Jeff continued to walk away still slashing hollows left and right hoping praying to find someone who could put up a fight and join him unfortunately that day there was no one. "Oh well I suppose i'll head home for now until I sense something that will actually make me lift a finger.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups...   Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Approved with ROTR tier
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups...   Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:13 pm

seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups...   Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups... Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Andrews Arrancar was 1-5 do to legit tier ups...
Page 1 of 1