Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sarah I_vote_lcapSarah I_voting_barSarah I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sarah Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sarah Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sarah Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sarah Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sarah Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sarah Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sarah Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sarah Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sarah Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sarah Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sarah Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sarah

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcerail
Darcerail

Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Sarah   Sarah EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:55 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Sarah Smith
True Age: 22
Sex:Female
Personality: Sarah is crazy, doing things that puts herself at risk to protect her friends, or just because she can. But she's careful not to put others lives at risk, unless something really pisses her off, then she goes all out without consideration for others.

Sarah is clumsy. Sometimes she randomly falls in the street, or breaks a plate. She is a good fighter but outside of combat she looses all sense of balance and reflex. She is a destructive force that preys on plates, cups and glasses, and is barred from her own kitchen.

Sarah is always up for a fight. She doesn't go around picking fights, but she will accept one if challenged. In combat her clumsy nature is left behind and she becomes agile, demonstrating excellent balance and reflexes.

Regarding the other races, she is indifferent. She doesn't see a set race as good or evil, and does not judge the whole race by the actions of an individual. But she is good, and will face of against any individual who causes trouble around her. She does not fight to kill, but will if necessary.

Fears: towels, losing, spiders.
Character Appearance

Height: 5'11”
Weight: 140lb
Physical Traits: She has brown and blue eyes. She's quite tall and has a slim athletic body.
Clothing: She wears a long white coat that tattered at the tails, with an orange shirt beneath. She wears grey pants that tuck into a pair of knee high black boots. She wears dark blue banana that keeps the hair from her eyes.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: she mainly fights using swift kicks, and broad vertical swipes with her giant steel hammer. She is a close ranged fighter who's primary powers are designed around the hammer. They also allow for minor healing in primary stage, and greater healing effects in the later stages.

Strengths: Good in close range. Very strong for her size. High speed reflexes, and agile. 25% resistance to Ice and cold. Good at sensing others.

Weaknesses: Not good at blur. Lacks skill with guns. Easily Distracted by shiny things. 25% weakness to heat and fire.

Abilities & Weapons

Weapon giant hammer legasta
Appearance This is a giant steel hammer with magical properties. It weighs about 300 lb.
Powers: The power of the hammer is that to Sarah, it weighs little more than 10 pounds, and in her hands it is like a toy. But if someone other than Sarah tries to lift it they will find it wont budge. It works differently in combat in that it weighs 300 lb and can be deflected if Sarah is swinging it and the person is strong enough, only when they try to lift it, will they have a problem. The weight combined with the fact that she can swing it like it were a hammer filled with air allows her to do swings that can smash trough stone walls, or crack the pavement. A direct hit would send a foe flying, although i really depends on who she hits. For storage purposes, the hammer can convert to a hammer shaped hair pin.
Primary Stage

name: Ice Hammer.
Effect: Sarah coats her hammer in a layer of ice adds ice damage to it. She can manipulate the ice into different shapes such as make the hammer a spiked maul, or extend it out to create a weak shield of ice to protect herself. The ice does not add to the weight, only the size. . 3 post duration. 2 post cool down.

Name: Ice spike barrage.
Effect: Sarah slams her hammer into the ground, sending a barrage of spikes out in all directions, except into a safe zone at the back of the hammer where she is. 1 post cool down.

Name: Minor healing.
Effect: This ability allows Sarah to just heal cuts and Gashes on herself or other peoples over a post. She must touch the person to heal them. This ability wont work if she has more then 4 cuts or 2 gashes on her body or other peoples bodies. 2 post cool down.

Name: Overcharge stage 1
Effect: Sarah begins to build up energy in her body, and for 3 posts her speed strength stamina and durability double. On the fourth post, The energy leaves Sarah in a massive outward explosion, that has a radius of 20 foot. This also sends icicles in all directions. This is a finisher move and puts Sarah out for the rest of the thread.

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you
Appearance: a simple mp3 player.
Powers: [If the weapon / item(s) gives you special powers, explain it below]

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similar to any of your other powers.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similar to any of your other powers.]

[]iBoosts:[/i]

Hyper Mode

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background: Sarah was born in Scotland in the town of Kilmarnock and lives in Bonnyton. She is the only child of a police officer and teacher. The mother is the police officer and the her is the teacher. They are gone most of the day so, Sarah had the house to herself most of the time. She used this alone time to laze around on the couch watching TV. She wasn’t always a lazy couch potato when she was younger she spent most of her days outside playing with her friends. She was an average student in school. When she was kid she was a well behaved student but, as she got older she became more mischievous getting into trouble. The amount of trouble she got into eventually forced her parents to seek professional help so, they sent her to a therapist. Like a typical teen Sarah didn’t like being sent to a shrink. Either way she decided to play along knowing no one would believe her even if she told the truth. So, she lied to the therapist saying why she got into so much trouble at home and school. Claiming the reason being that she bored and just does it for a laugh. Sarah continued doing her work that was getting her in trouble but, was being very careful this time around. The reality of Sarah was she was doing work for a man who refers to himself as Bounto. Sarah didn’t like doing the work because it involved stealing from people and sometimes killing. One night Sarah was in her lying on her bed wondering how she ended up for that man. It all started one day when she walking home from school with her friend. As they were walking past an alleyway she noticed two people standing in the alleyway. They looked like they were discussing something. Then suddenly one of the guys grabs the head of the other guy and starts crushing it with his bear hands. After the guy lets go of the dead guy he turns and looks at Sarah. He smiles at her then dashes towards her. Sarah’s friend notices this and pushes her out of the way this causes the friend to get impaled by the guys arm. The killer pulls his arm out of the friends chest and turns his attention to Sarah. Sarah tires to runaway but, her feet just wouldn’t let her. Just as the killer is about to kill there was a large flash of light causing the killer to be knocked to the ground. She uses this opportunity to escape. Sarah ran as fast and as she could but, within moments the killer was on top of her again. Now knowing she cant runaway she tired begging for mercy. For some reason the killer obliged but, under one condition she was to do some work for him. So, from that day on she became a thief and a killer. The bounto asked her to steal the strangest things she wasn’t sure what he needed them for and she didn’t care because whatever use he had for them she vowed he would never get to use them. One night when she was out stealing for the Bounto she got the feeling someone was following her. Who could it be Sarah wondered. She decided to try and find out if someone was really following her. When turned the corner into an alleyway she hid behind some bins and sure enough a person wearing black robes and wielding a sword showed seconds later and started looking around. After a minute or so they left and Sarah came of hiding and continued on home. The next day she asked the Bounto if he knew anything about the person. The Bounto got very angry at her and said he would kill her right now if she told the robed person anything. Noticing the look in the mans eyes she knew this robed person could help her so, the next night she went out to steal she made sure to find and confort this person. When she on her way home from her latest theft she stopped in the middle of an alleyway and told the robed person following her to come out and show themselves. The mysterious robed did oblige and stood before Sarah. So, why have you been following me? She asked. There have been reports of Bounto activity in this area he replied. What kind of activity? Asked Sarah. Theft and murder he replied And you seem to be connected. What makes you think I'm connected to these activity? Asked Sarah. Well, for one your a teenage girl out late a night carrying high tech equipment and you can see me also you don’t seem worried about a robed fellow with a sword following you. He replied So I can only assume you are the Bounto we have been looking for or your working for it. So, which is it? He asked with a stern look on his face. Worried now Sarah told him everything. After which he broke down and cried saying that was the saddest story he had ever heard. Sarah was slightly freaked out by his over emotional reaction to her 97.6% true she made have lied a little but the lies are there just to put emphasize on how bad the situation is and with that the robed person vowed to help her out. In return she kept him up to date on everything the Bounto was doing. After weeks of surveillance Sarah found out what the Bounto was up to he was planning on creating an army of Bountos by using the reiatsu of herself to power the machine. Sarah wasn’t sure what this meant but, she didn’t want to find. Her and the robed man with sword set out to stop him. When Sarah went to meet the Bounto at the usual place she brought the robed guy with her. Rather then try to sneak attack the Bounto the robed guy suggest to confront him face to face. Upon there arrival the Bounto immediately attacked the robed guy but, he was prepared and blocked the attack with his sword. While they were both locked in battle Sarah ran towards the warehouse the Bounto was using to house all his equipment. When she entered the warehouse she set about smashing all the equipment. She looked around for something to use as a weapon. Spotting a sledgehammer lying on the ground she picked it up and started hitting the equipment with it. After a few minutes of smashy time the fighting outside had stopped but, it was not the robed man that had won it was the Bounto. He came stumbling into the warehouse covered in blood. Sarah now unsure of what to do dammed he stay back. The Bounto laughed at the notion and continued walking towards Sarah. When he reached her he went to strike her down but, the flash from before happened again. This time when the Bounto stood up what he saw would have haunted him forever he had survived. There standing before him was Sarah but, she was different she had the look of death about her wielding a giant spiked maul. Well its about time Sarah said. Time for what? Asked the Bounto. Upon hearing this Sarah replied Your Death. And with one swing of the hammer she hit the Bounto into a wall breaking all his bones. She leapt towards the dying Bounto. Kill me already said the Bounto. No replied Sarah You are going to die soon enough anyway and will not kill anyone. The Bounto laughed at this So, you think your a better person now just cause you have power now? You have helped me kill people in the past so, why stop now? He said. I was weak back then, I will weak no more. Replied Sarah You will be the last person to die because of me. With that she left the Bounto to die and return to her normal life for now.

Side Notes:
RP Sample: It has been a few years now since that day and Sarah is now living on her own in London working in the Albion Café. After a hard days while Sarah heading home she got the strangest that someone was following her. She had a quick look around when she got to her front door of the apartment building she was living in to see if someone was following her. There was nobody there and with that she let out a sigh of relief and entered the building. Unknown to Sarah there was indeed someone following her. A mysterious figure was hiding across the road spying on her.

Last edited by Darcerail on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah   Sarah EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Everything looks good. First approval, tier 2-4.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah   Sarah EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Zenke! You are slipping up!

Minor healing [even though it is minor at that] is still very advantageous! Meaning that it requires at least 2 post cooldown if it is just minor injuries... And what do you mean by minor injuries? bruises? scratches? Gashes?... Put a defined limit on what the ability can/can't heal.

Other than that, I agree with the tier.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah   Sarah EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Not really fritz, Marie has a healing ability that is much better than that. Like, major wounds in three posts, and minor wounds in 1. So this looked fine to me. Well do as fritz says anyway and make it two posts, and specify the type of wounds.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah   Sarah EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Actually, if it heals broken bones then it'll be two posts... but if it heals gashes, scratches, stuff like that, then I'd probably be fine... (I can't make my mind up apparently... lol)
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah   Sarah EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Fritz wrote:
Actually, if it heals broken bones then it'll be two posts... but if it heals gashes, scratches, stuff like that, then I'd probably be fine... (I can't make my mind up apparently... lol)
Updated the info on the healing ability to specify it is just cuts and gashes. This ability probably wont be used until after a fight anyway:P
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah   Sarah EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Did what was told. I looked it over, saw nothing else wrong. Approvamafied, for 2-4 tier.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

Sarah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah   Sarah Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarah
Page 1 of 1