Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sarah "Cinder" Alieta I_vote_lcapSarah "Cinder" Alieta I_voting_barSarah "Cinder" Alieta I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Sarah "Cinder" Alieta I_vote_lcapSarah "Cinder" Alieta I_voting_barSarah "Cinder" Alieta I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sarah "Cinder" Alieta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Empty
PostSubject: Sarah "Cinder" Alieta   Sarah "Cinder" Alieta EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Advent Human Template

Theme Music:

Basic Information
Name: Sarah “Cinder” Alieta
True Age: 37
Sex: Female
Personality: Cinder is a cold character who displays little emotion. She's not brutal like her large companion The Mountain, but she has very little love for anything or anyone. She suffered greatly in her past and it left her dark inside. She shows little remorse or mercy in most situations. She is incredibly Loyal to the mountain and owes him her life, even if its a rather bloody life. She doesn't mind being most of the mountains party but she doesn't tolerate them messing with her and has killed one or two for thinking she's there for their fun and enjoyment. She hates being disrespected and hates people bad mouthing Gregor.
Fears: Being bound. The dark. The mountain dying.

Character Appearance

Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Starcr10

Height: 5'7”
Weight: 132lbs
Physical Traits: tall slender and attractive.
Clothing: Clothing varies. Usually her armored body glove.
Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: She is always in hyper mode. She's called Cinder for a reason, and her powers are fire based. She has exceptional fire manipulation, speed and stamina, with high Reiatsu. She's not very strong and quite weak to ice/cold attacks.
Strengths: speed, stamina, reiatsu
Weaknesses: durablity, strength, cold weakness 25%

Weapons

Weapon Name: Terra Rifle
Description: A high powered Rifle with various ammo types. Each bullet is equivilent to a bala.
Ammo:
Standard: Theses rounds are coated in spiritual energy to  allow them to hit spiritual targets. They do the equivalent of a bala and a half worth of damage.

Incendiary: Self explanatory really, upon impact the bullets from these clips do additional burning damage to the target, usually burning the skin where they hit. They can ignite flammable objects with ease but aren't great against armored targets. If someone is ignited, like their clothes, the fire can be put out pretty easily.

Armor Piercing: A special bullet designed to punch through strong armor and strong hierro. The downside is they do 1 bala worth of damage (as opposed to 1 and a half, like the standard bullets)

Explosive: These bullets explode on impact as opposed to penetrate the target fully. Still, they do extra damage and hit with double the power of the standard rounds against unarmored targets.

Weapon Name: Armored body glove
Description: A tight fitting lightly armored body glove. Its inflammable, ressitant to some serious heat, and acts as an above average Hierro.

Hyper Mode

Ability Name: Fire Manipulation
Description: Cinder has excellent control over fire, her own and enviromental. She is capable of firing blasts, wave and torrents of fire up to the power of a cero. When her powers become active in battle, cinders swirl up and around her body, giving life to her nickname. Even if she's not attacking these cinders can float off and ignite something. She can use her cinders to create fire attacks up to 100 feet from herself.

Ability Name: Blue Fire Weaponry
Description: Cinder can create various weapons made of blue fire. She usually uses daggers, short blades, spears or whips. Throwing knives too. Anyone who picks up her weapons risk burning their hands if she so chooses to let it happen. Only fire uses can handle picking up her weapons and even then risk a burn if held for to long without her wanting them too. They are immune to other fire uses manipulions. Each is as strong as Zan steel, and tends to cautorise any cut it makes, which can be as painful and damaging as an open wound.

Ability Name: Focused fire shots
Description: Cinder can fire cero strong highly concentrated beams of fire that pierce through average hierro with easy. They can leave small holes through victims and ignite clothing, wood and other flamable things easily.

Ability Name:  Fire blaster
Description: Cinder throws a ball of fire at the target that explodes with the force of a gran rey. It has an arc. And throwing it up means tt comes back down eventually. 3 post cooldown

Ability Name: Engulf
Description: Cinder's entire body bursts into flames. Anyone who attacks with unarmed melee attacks or short weapons risk recieving burns from her. She evaporates liquids on the floor and leaves a trail of fire behind her when she blurrs or walks. She can activate this at will and it stays passive.

Ability Name: Fire Pulse
Description: Cinder throws out multiple pulses of fire from her bady when Engulf is active. She can do this every 2 posts.  Each pulse is as strong as a cero. The pulse extends from her in an orb, or dome if she's on the ground. It ignites anyone hit for 1 post, and easily lights fire to the enviroment and evaporates water.

Ability Name: Gigaton fire blaster.
Description: Cinder fires a blast of fire the power of a cero oscuros. 4 post cooldown.

Boosts: everthing x4

Back Drop

Background: Born in New york, Cinder was a normal girl up until she was taken by slave traffickers in germany when she was 17. After several weeks of Terror at the hands of her captors, she was rescued by an unlikely man. The crime lord behind her kidnapping hired extra muscle in the form of the Mountain to help deal with police forces who were attempting multiple raids on his business ventures. The Mountain didn't seem to mind, but then he witnessed the man's men attacking Cinder, and did not take kindly to it. He killed them all, and took her with him when he was done crushing the crime lord and his cohorts.

At first Cinder was afraid. But she slowly realised the Mountain had no ill intentions for her. He even offered to take her home. But she had no life to go back to. She asked to stay and become strong with him. And strong she became. It didn't take long to discover her powers and learn to harness them to their fullest potential. She gained the nickname Cinder for her fire manipulation.
Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Zenke on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sarah "Cinder" Alieta   Sarah "Cinder" Alieta EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Approved, lol.

Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Seal-o10
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Sarah "Cinder" Alieta   Sarah "Cinder" Alieta EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:20 am

Approved. Tier is 1-3 btw. And is an event-ish npc type character that will die...hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah "Cinder" Alieta   Sarah "Cinder" Alieta Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarah "Cinder" Alieta
Page 1 of 1