Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ion Jenova I_vote_lcapIon Jenova I_voting_barIon Jenova I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ion Jenova Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ion Jenova Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ion Jenova Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ion Jenova Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ion Jenova Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ion Jenova Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ion Jenova Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ion Jenova Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ion Jenova Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ion Jenova Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ion Jenova Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ion Jenova

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Ion Jenova Empty
PostSubject: Ion Jenova   Ion Jenova EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Name: Ion Jenova
Ion Jenova Jenova15
True Age: 400
Sex: Male
Personality:

Character Appearance

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 152
Physical Traits:
Ion Jenova Jenova16
Ion has really long, silver hair, with his bangs parted, and arched to the side. He is light skinned, and has green eyes, with cat-like slits. His Hollow hole is on his stomach, and his mask fragments, are his pauldrons.

Clothing: Ion wears a long black coat with silver pauldrons, black boots and black clothing. The top of his clothing is open to reveal his chest, with his leather suspenders crossed over it.

Accessories: [What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Ion fights mainly using his blade. He is a good front line fighter, but lacks any really good long range attacks, other than Bala, and Cero. He is extremely physically powerful, and is no slouch in speed either.
Strengths: He is proficient in Sonido, and has a very good Hierro, able to block a unreleased Shinigami's, or Arrancar"s Zanpakuto. He has mild regenerative abilities, able to heal minor injuries. His strength is also increased as well.
Weaknesses: Ion has a very basic Pesquisa, only able to sense something, when it spike it's Rietsu. He also is not a long ranged fighter, putting him at a disadvantage against such an opponent.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: Ion has a 7-foot long, nodachi katana. It's hilt is light blue, and has several tassels waving in the air, as if the handle was old.
Zanpakuto Name: Ryūsei Denwa (Meteor Call)
Zanpakuto Call Out: Crush them, Ryūsei Denwa
Cero: Ion can fire the regular red Cero, or, pump energy into it, making it light blue, and more powerful (X2)
Gran Rey Cero: He cuts his palm, and unleahes a a silver Gran Rey at his opponent.
Reitsu Blade: This works like a Bala, Except Ion hardens it around his blade, then fires it at his opponents. He can fire multiple in quick succession, like a Bala, but it does cutting damage over explosive damage. It can be blocked. (In Resurreccion, it's power goes up to 2 Bala, in Segunda, 3)
Comet Cero: Ion's Custom Cero. It is basically a miniature Meteor, in a beam form. Colored like it also. It is comparable to 2 Cero's. Cool-down 3 posts Thread Limit 4

Resurreccion:

Appearance:
Ion Jenova Hakume11
He wears semi-heavy white armor and a muscular body suit with a large collar and the traditional hakama present, ballooning pants common in samurai. His long silver hair is tied at the mane. All armored sections feature crimson eyes with slit pupils. These eyes are not as much of an intimidation as much as the mask he wears; a completely white, two horned helmet with no features or visor
Abilities:
Dark Flare: Jenova charges several orbs of black energy, and shoots them at his target. Not as fast as a Bala, and almost as powerful as a Cero. Cool-down 2 posts.

Shadow Strike: Jenova hardens the Rietsu around his blade and fires it in a vertical energy slash. It is as powerful as 2 Cero's. 1 post Cool-down.

Wing Spear: Jenova hardens Rietsu in the form of a wing, and uses it to pierce his enemies. It can go through a normal Hierro. Cool-down 2 posts.

Indignation: A symbol appears on the ground, in a 15 foot radius. Unless dodged, a very powerful lightning attack will come up and hit the opponent. Power is comparable to 2 Cero's. Cool-down 2 posts.
Boosts: Speed X2 Strength X2 Stamina X2

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance:
Ion Jenova Jenova17
Ion has his distinctive long, silver hair with long bangs that frame his face, and dresses in a black leather coat. The coat has a large collar that reaches his ears even when folded back and is kept closed by a black belt with a silver buckle around his waist. His coat has red-violet lining in the front. It is also noticeably more tattered. The sleeves of his coat end in metal rings in place of normal cuffs, and he wears black leather gloves. For some reason there is an odd, black and red, fin-like growth on his right forearm. Ion's chest is exposed, showing that he wears some sort of grey strap around his abdomen with two black belts over it, as with two black belts over it, as well as two brown, overall-esque straps that intersect over his chest. He wears black pants and knee-high boots of the same color, with two grey belts wrapped around each boot. He also sports a large, navy blue wing on his right shoulder.
Abilities: Jenova keeps all of his abilities from his former transformation, but they are all charged X2 He gains new abilities as well.

Circle of Despair: By plunging his blade into the ground, Ion makes a circle that is completely black, around him in a 20 foot radius. The black circle rises quickly, causing moderate to sever damage (Tier depending) to anything caught in it's radius. Cool-down 5 posts, thread limit 4.

Omni Shadow Strike: Instead of just firing one, Ion fires 6, in rapid progression. They have the same power as the original, plus the X2 bonus. Cool-down 4 posts.

Call of Destruction: Perhaps Ion's most powerful attack. He summons a meteor, made of his own Rietsu. He then launches it at his opponent, causing an explosion of about 40 feet. Basically, a Final Attack. Thread Limit 1 (Immediate fatigue state, and breaks out of Segunda)

Boosts: Speed X2 Strength X3 Stamina X3

Back Drop

Background:

Side Notes:

RP Sample: https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t268-the-verge-of-abyss

Last edited by Parius Chitose on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:08 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Ion Jenova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ion Jenova   Ion Jenova EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Hmm, he looks familiar. Is he in pokemon? XD

I don't really see a problem here... approved. Enough for a 1-5?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Ion Jenova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ion Jenova   Ion Jenova EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm gonna trust Zenke on the abilities part. But I need at least another two decent sized paragraphs for Personality for a 1-5 tier. Look at Riku Tomoshibi, Rui Herutsu, Ashen Reinhart, Seras Victoria, and I can't think of any others that started at 1-5 or above...but the character's personality does not have to be exactly according to the character picture. Add at least two decent sized paragraphs to personality, and it will have a 1-5 and moved to accepted.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Ion Jenova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ion Jenova   Ion Jenova EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Done as you asked, sir. (Salutes) XD
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Fritz