Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The verge of Abyss I_vote_lcapThe verge of Abyss I_voting_barThe verge of Abyss I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The verge of Abyss I_vote_lcapThe verge of Abyss I_voting_barThe verge of Abyss I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The verge of Abyss Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The verge of Abyss Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The verge of Abyss Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The verge of Abyss Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The verge of Abyss Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The verge of Abyss Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The verge of Abyss Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The verge of Abyss Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The verge of Abyss Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The verge of Abyss Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The verge of Abyss Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The verge of Abyss

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:07 pm

the sounds of scissors were sounding in a dark area, a lady with long purple hair that dropped towards the floor sat in a strange room that looked to be like a strange kitchen. the scissors sounded loudly as it tore into the fabric; there were countless of broken objects all over the kitchen. cracked pots, turned seats, broken pictures and even windows. it looked like a complete disaster.

Bliss entered this room, she knew it very well. This kitchen was just a small peace of her inner world, looking directly at her inner hollow she was about to speak when she offered her a broken cup. Bliss blinked twice as she looked at it. "It's broken." her hollow claimed. Bliss didn't respond as she took the cup. "I will fix it." the purple haired girl then said again, but again the ex-captain said nothing.

Bliss walked through the streets of Bogota, she wasn't wearing her normal pigtails even though she was wearing her normal Secretary like uniform she used to defeat Ulquiora. her expression was unseen by anyone as it was hidden behind her bangs. in sensing the area, she could feel a familiar reistu nearby; it had belonged to her ex-lieutenant Lilia. a small dark grin suddenly appeared on her face, it was an expression that was never once seen on her face. besides the fact that she was acting quite strange, Cheshire was not in sight.

With a battle cry she unleashed a massive wave of spiritual pressure, her body glowed a purple like reitsu, but it was more like a hollows then a soul reapers energy. it was as if she was purposely trying to get the shinigami to come to her. she knew very well that the blonde girl would have recognized the reistu, but then again this reistu felt different; as if it was another person.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:42 pm

(Thats kind of, obscure... Is abyss talking about breaking Lilia? Razz)

Lilia was walking trough bogata. She'd left the soul society, telling her new capain she needed a day off to rest, and he agreed. He was a very quiet, skittish man and he didn't try to stop her or anything. The real reason she left though was to look for her ex captain. She told only jensen where she was really going, seeing as he was the only one she talked to anymore since parius had been chased out aswell.

Last time she was in bogata, she had gotten the impression that the vizard organisation, the endless was situated in bogata. Knowing her captain, she would flock to them, angry at the gotei as she was. So Lilia had come to Bogata to find her. She really missed Bliss and chesire, they really ment allot to Lilia. Even Ignis liked to play with Chesire on the off time he'd materialized. Bliss might be an outlaw to the gotei, but Lilia wasn't going to throw away the only family she had left because they said so.

All of a sudden, a torrent of power washed over her. It was a power she had felt before, two times im her life, but never that extreme, and with so much of hollow energy in it. She'd come looking fo bliss, and it seemed like she'd found her. She started to worry that bliss had been attacked, and she started to run, trying to find her, and help if need by. Checking her weapons at her side, Lilia shunpo'd forward, then up onto a building. She ran across the roof top, and jumped down into the street, landing infront of her former captain. Lilia seen no opponant, no danger in the area, so she let out a little cry of joy and lunged forward, attempting to glomp her friend. "Bliss!" she cried as she reached her, completely unaware of the danger.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Just as the blonde girl embrased the ex captain, the teal haired women returned the embrace; however the embrace was a tight suffocating like embrace unlike the normally warm embrace that she normally gives. the hug was bone cracking, if the young blonde girl would look up, her eyes would meet a yellow hollow like pair of eyes. the women whom looked like the ex captain of squad two was not who she was supposed to be, Abyss was in control and she was pissed. "Lilia!" she hissed.

suddenly as if nothing she tossed the girl aside. "Time to play cheshire!" she sang sounding as if she had a double voice. the zanpakutou suddenly changed into two gloves she grinned as if she were cheshire, she startled to chuckle as she slowly approached the blonde girl. "It's time to come home Lilia!" she said as she slowly walked towards her, giggling like something was funny. even if she ran she would walk slowly and even if she charged she would keep her slow pace, but if she stayed put she would do something even stranger.

after a few steps she suddenly disappeared and reapeared in front of Lilia facing her face to face. her eyes were completely black with the exception of her bright yellow orbs, her face was pale as if she had never seen the light of day and her teeth were abnormally sharp like sharks teeth as she grinned. she suddenly slammed a punch into her face and then a kick to the stomach as if the punch wasn't enough.

humming a song Bliss used to hum she soon grabbed the girl from her pretty blonde locks and stuck out her free hand. three long blades stuck out of it and she pointed it at her scared eye. she thought that a hollow mask would be just perfect right there. still humming she attempted to stab her countless times with her bladed glove.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Her Ex captain caught her in an embrace, and Lilia was suddenly alarmed when Bliss started to crush her. "Ahh, Bliss stop your hurting me." She said. The woman seemed to understand, but instead of letting her go, she threw her towards the wall. Lilia flipped and hit the wall feet first, crouching to absorb the shock. "Whats the big idea?" She said as landed on the ground and looked at the woman. With a gasp, she realised her freinds eyes were yellow.

Bliss began advancing, first calling out her shikai and then giggling she said it was time to come home. Lilia understood what was going on, but she was still confused. She'd spoken with Abyss before, very briefly, but even she had been fond of Lilia, if A hollow could be. But now she was attacking her. Lilia hadn't moved, she was still shocked. Her former captain shunpo'd foward, Lilia had berally anytime to react as the fist came in. Despite her high speed, there was a huge difference in power, and Lilia hadn't even released.

She dodged the punch but the kick hit. She was trown back, where she hit a wall. Had she not been pulling away from the first attack, she was pretty sure her ribs would have been broken. She was winded when she hit the wall. Again Abyss advanced. She grabbed Lilia by the hair, and drew back her other hand. blades popped out of the gloves as she trust trying to stab Lilia. She dodged and weave, trying to avoid the blades, but it was hard when she was held by the hair. Lilia twisted and the three blades slid into he side. Bones snapped in the impact. She cried out, but she couldn't get free.

Dammit Lilia cut yourself free, she's going to Kill you. You need to run! Ignis howled in her head. By the feel of the wound and the amount of blood she already had. Lilia drew a wakizashi, and with a lightning fast slash she cut trough her long hair, taking off half the lenght. Lilia shunpo'd away, and almost Collapsed. There was allot of blood, and Lilia was finding it hard to breed, she wouldn't be able to run, even if she could outrun her captain.

Drawing her other Wakizashi, she Crossed the blades and released her Shikai. "Peirce the storm, Ignis." She said, her breathing heavy and her voice pained. She pointed the spear at bliss, only holding it with one arm. She was using the other to put pressure on the deep wounds in her side. She'd bleed to death in as little as 20 minutes. She had 20 minutes to escape or convince Abyss to stop, if she didn't pass out before that. "Why Are you doing this abyss? I though we were friends! Lilia activated a field of electricity around her, that covered a 10 foot area. Anything that passed within it would be shocked, for as long as they stayed there.

(4 posts until intervention.)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Darkness.... everything is covered in darkness... "Am i asleep?" Bliss questioned herself; she had her eyes closed as she was flaoting in her own innerworld. Cheshire was nowhere to be seen. a voice echoed in this mist causing the teal haired womens eyes to slowly open. maganta eyes slowly flickered open then closed... open and then closed again... she knew that voice... it reminded her of a girl she once knew and loved so deary... but being lost in her own world she couldn't even remember her name...

As lilia drew her zanpakutou, they crossed blades with each other; as Lilia released her Shikai. something inside Abyss clicked. "Dont hurt her!" pleading a voice, but it was ignored as Abyss stared back into Lilia's pretty eye. She pointed her spear at Abyss with one arm while the other was putting pressure on side. "I must..." she hissed. "It is the only way." she said mentally. "She's going to bleed to death!" the voice cried again, it sounded a bit weak. around the same time the voice stated this Lilia ahad also questioned her. "Silence!" she responded both of them.

Luckily Lilia activated a field of electricity around her, that covered a 10 foot area or else she would have recieved a fiery beating. "You will come with us and become one of us!" she directed. "I don't care who you serve, but you no longer serve your captain." she explained refering her captain not Bliss rather her newly appointed captain.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:01 am

Lilia listened as Abyss explained what Lilia was going to do. She seemed detered by the field of electricity, but it was dying out now, so the attacks would like start again, unless the woman was satisfied she'd injured Lilia enough. "You don't get to say that Abyss. Your the reason Bliss was forced to leave. Anyway, its not like you can just turn me into a vizard, your not a vampire or something." Lilia said. It didn't work like that, did it? Vizards were made when a shinigami's soul chain ran out before it became a shinigami, and Lilia was sent to soul society by bliss, she didn't stay long enough for that to happen.

Lilia watched Abyss warily. The woman continued to speak. "My new captain is nice. But i don't serve him. I don't serve anyone, Abyss. I'm my own person, not a Slave!" Sne shouted the last part, and dashed towards the woman. Thrusting her spear she launched a javalin of lightning, a distraction for what she was going to do next. Jumping back again, Lilia gathered her strenght and said, "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end! bakuda#75 Gochūtekkan!"

Five large pillars of Iron fell from the sky towards Abyss. They aimed to pin her to the spot, although they probably wouldn't pin her for long if they did catch her. Despite that, this was one of Lilia's strongest spells. As soon as the pillars hit the ground, a cloud of smoke was thrown up. Lilia Turned and started to run. Half way down the street she staggered and began to caugh blood. She fell onto her hands and knees, her breathing was labored. The girl regained her feet and tried to continue, but she could not regain her previous speed. The spell had taken more out of her than she had ment it to.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:07 pm

Upon hearing Lilia's responce, the hollow grinned widely; she wasn't a vampire, but she knew very well how a vizard was created. "You don't know how wrong you are my dear..." she stated. "My existence has never broughten pain to my master, you will become one of us and... you are my masters property!" she said as her gold eyes glowed brightly in the moon light. "You will not use me to harm her!" the voice cried again. "Silence!" Abyss said mentally as she watched the girl dash towards her. "She is not a thing to be used." the voice said harshly."I know..." she responded seeming a bit sad."Then why?" asked the voice sounding very angry about this. "You know that i wouldn't approve, I would never hurt her." the voice continued."Because I don't want to see her suffer anymore."she said, there was a flash back in the back of her head where she was in the kitchen "It's broken." she said as she showed Bliss the broken cup "I will fix it." she said.

As the girl thrusted her spear forward Abyss slammed with her bladed gloves aside, a javalin of lightning was launched at her to distract her attention. it worked for not only was she having eternal struggles, but Cheshire was also being quite dificult so she didn't realize about the chant till after she finished. looking in shock, five pillars of Iron fell from the sky and pinned her down on the spot allowing her to escape. "NOOOOO!" she screamed as the girl ran away from her. "Lilia!" her voice echoed as she ran through the streets. Abyss was defenitely unstable, she couldn't stand to be the reason that her master had lost everything; although she was determined to set things right in her own strange way.

her voice echoed and there was a huge explosion as she gave a high pitched battle cry. "Bankai!" she cried out destroying the pillars with her reistu. a masked formed accross her face, she needed to do this quick or else she may end up killing her. by useing shunpo, she disapeared and reapeared behind Lilia. "It's over she said in her ear." standing straight she knew the best way to inflict her was with her hollow abilities. by putting her hand to her lips she through a kiss, but this kiss was no ordinary one it was known as Bliss's Glamourous cero. suddenly a huge cero was shot in a shape of a heart point blank at Lilia. "This is the only way!"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Abyss was caught, Lilia seen as much before she continued running. She heard the woman's screams from a good bit away. Then she felt Bliss' reiatsu spike, as she heard her shout Bankai. Lilia started to run faster, but a pressense appeared next to her and she froze on the spot. The woman spoke and Lilia snapped back her reply."I'm not dead yet!" She shouted back. She didn't know Abyss was still trying to turn her into a vizard, she assumed the woman was just going to kill her.

As abyss blew a kiss at Lilia, a heart appeared. The energy shot towards her, and she threw up her wind shield. The shield stopped it for all of a second, but it was enough to weaken the cero so that it didn't kill her. When it hit, it lifted the girl off her feet and she hit the wall behind her. She slid down to the ground, her vision blurred and she thought she was going to black out for a second. Something strange washed over Lilia, a feeling of dread and fear. The feeling disapeared, and she was left with just the fear.

And then Ignis stirred. He appeared before Lilia, standing in between Bliss and Lilia. The Blue wolf was growling, lightning crackling trough his furr. "You going to let a hollow get the best of you, cat?" He said. He was speaking aloud, but his words were directed at chesire. "You going to serve her, or your own master?" Lilia understood what Ignis was doing. If chesire rebeled against abyss, for even a second, Lilia could run or attack.. The wolf flickered, and He yelped as he dissapeared again.

Lilia managed to push herself to her feet. She took the spear in both hands and lunged, thrusting the sharp blade at Abyss' leg. She didn't want to kill bliss by mistake, just slow them down. If Abyss blocked, that was it for Lilia, she was as good as dead, and would just fall to her knees, releasing shikai. If she hit, she would turn and run. If she could get even a second, she could send a hell butterfly for help.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Abyss watched her keeping her expression blank as she threw off the mask; she only needed to use the mask to use a hollow like ability. now that she knew she was affected, she just needed to kidnap her and take her home, looking at the pink key that was given to Bliss at the meeting; she recalled how Bliss spent hours and hours working on Lilia's room, not that she knew what Abyss was going to do. it was just her way of coping with what happend to her, she loved Lilia and even treated her as if she was her daughter. If it wasn't for cheshire, Bliss would have lost her sanity.

the hollow soon backed up as Ignis appeared before her; she didn't know why but she just didn't like Ignis, either since he was a dog or cause he was a male or if it was the two of them combined. "Ignis!" she snared as the zanpakutou caught Cheshires attention, sure at first they had there diferences, but then again they had became very close. upon seeing him O'donyuu felt a bit dull, but his words inspired him and motivated him to regain his control. "Silence fool!" Abyss called out fealing O'donyuu's presence. "Hado 33, Sokatsui!" she said launching a kidou at Ignis and forcing him back.

the blonde girl suddenly managed to stand and attempted to thrust the sharp blade at her. In that instance Abyss was about to slamm her with her zanpakutou when it suddenly disapeared and O' donyuu materialized right behind Abyss gripping her in a way she wouldn't move. "What are you doing?" she questioned him till the weapon pierced her leg. crying out in pain she attempted to move, but he still wouldn't let go. O'donyuu couldn't hold her for long; not while she was in his masters body, but he held onto her the same. "Run Lilia!" he yelled as she began to squirm violently. "Bliss... wake up.... Yuu..." he cried mentally as she continued to thrash around till they were now grumbling on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:10 am

Lilia was barely able to stand, let alone run. Even though she had stabbed Abyss, she wouldn't make it far. still, she listened to o'donyuu, and ran, or stumbled might be a better word for it. Lilia tried to suppress her waning reiatsu, but even though it was depleted, she was to weak to hold it down, so even if she managed to get away, she would probably be found as soon as Abyss broke free. When Lilia was far enough away that she could no longer see or hear Abyss and o'donyuu arguing, she slipped down a side street. She leaned against a wall and slowly sat next to it. Breathing heavily, she looked at the blood soaked clothes she wore. She'd never been wounded so bably before, even her eye injury hadn't been so severe she could barely stand, although she did go unconcious, but that was from shock.

It was about that time that Lilia started feeling dizzy, and her vision was blurring. She recognized the symptoms, she had minor experience in medical matters, seeing as she was in squad 4 for a time. She was going into shock, the pain of her injuries were fading as she stared at her feet. She knew she was going to die soon, and she didn't care anymore. She'd felt that before, when she was hit by the car that killed her years ago in her human life, although she had been so much more afaid. As her vision faded, she heard a voice, it was the voice of a man, deep and familiar. And then there was another, and blackess followed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jensen was going about his daily business, when Lilia came to him, to let him know she was going into the human world to search for her old captain. She'd spent allot of time visiting him, since her captain had been forced out of soul society, much like parius and many of their other friends, which left the girl with only Kurama and himself. After she left, Jensen started to get a bad feeling. Two hours passed when he finally decided to act on the bad feeling and go looking for her. He intended on bringing Kurama, but the fox was no where to be found so he went to find Sessamaru, to see if he would acompany him. To his surprise the man agreed, and they headed to bogata, in the human world.

When they arrived, the air was filled with a sense of dread. He'd been right to come here, he could feel a powerful reiatsu. He looked to sess. "Keep on your guard, the feeling i had just got worse." he said. Jensen shunpo'd, across the roof tops towards the reiatso, his hand on his sword. When they were much closer, he felt another reiatsu, a much weaker one. He shunpo'd to the edge of the building, and looked into the street below to see Lilia, slumped against a wall. Her left side was soaked with blood, and she wasn't moving. Fear crept into Jensen's face, and he leaped from the building and landed next to her. "Lilia!" He said, concern and fear in his voice, and anger building up beneath. "Sess, you have to help her, now! She's going to die!" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Sesshomaru had been in his office, when Jensen had arrived, and asked him to accompany him, to the Human world. Sesshomaru agreed. When they got there, the rietsu there, was very dark. He nodded to Jensen's words, and set off. When he saw the girl, slumped over, and bleeding, Sesshomaru had been moving, before Jensen had said anything.

He got to her, and drew Tensaiga. "Aid her, Tensaiga." The wounds started to heal, and Sesshomaru nodded. "I feel that rietsu getting closer. You have to hold it back. I cannot fight. However, there is another here. I do not know it." Sesshomaru sat, and crossed his legs, waiting for Lilia to heal.
-----------------------------------------------------
Parius had been sitting there, for a while now. He didn't know why Bliss had attacked Lilia, as the two had seemed to get along, in the Soul Society. He was angry, but he kept it in check. He knew there was no way, he was going to be able to fight her, like this. He felt two powerful Rietsu appear, one of which he thought he would never see again.

He let his power show, for Jensen to feel. He knew that he would. They fought together so many times, it shouldn't be hard to remember this Rietsu. He settled down, on a buiklding, and waited, wondering who this second power was.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Abyss screamed violently as she fought O'donyuu, she was determined to continue to fight till she felt three presence; two were familiar, but one of them were new. "Jensen..." muttered O'donyuu as Abyss's body suddenly glowed using shunko. Since O'donyuu wasn't bound to listen to her she was going to combine her hand-to-hand combat with her Kidō. Sparks flew which would have caused her clothes to have wripped up if it wasn't that she was in bankai.

Besides her hair becoming longer and much lighter in color her outfit being the one her one from her inner world; (which would be a white dress that is short in the front and long in the back. click for image It is very similar to the picture with the exception of her chest being more exposed and the roses being a deep red) it is made so that she can use shunko without worrying that she might end up naked. O'donyuu eyes suddenly widened, he did not know that Abyss has the capacity to us his masters Shunko.

As the two captain found Lilia and attempted to attend her wounds, a figure was thrown violently threw the air and even skidded accross the ground. A cat man with purple and blue hair, piercing and strange markings under his eyes strugged to stand up when without warning Abyss suddenly stomped onto his body causing him to grunt while keeping him down as she faces the two captains. in the mist of darkness her gold eyes held no life in them. "Stay away from her, she's mine!" she screamed violently.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Jensen watched Sess attend to Lilia. He could feel the other reiatsu approach, and he could feel a familiar reiatsu nearby. Jensen nodded when sess spoke, his face cold and dark. "I'll give you all the time you need and more. I'm going to teach the fool who did this a leason." He did not have the resolve to kill, Lilia would be ok, with sess looking after her, but he did intend to beat the culprit so bad they'd never attack a soul reaper again.

But when the powerful reiatsu arrived, Jensen was shocked into a cold silence. He glared back at the aqua haired woman. He could not feel the dark tain on her reiatsu, so he did not know it was abyss who controlled the body. Jensen stepped between her an Sess, the anger he felt, visible on his face. "You did this, didn't you? Why? She was like a daughter to you, all she did was talk about how much she missed you and o'donyuu and even your hollow. Why would you do this?"

Jensen gave the woman a moment to answer, then shook his head. "I never though it would come to this. I see now why vizards are treated as abbominations. Count yourself lucky, if you live to see tomorrow." Jensen's hand shook with anger as he drew his sword. He knew he needed to calm down, but he was to angry to think and to stuborn to listen. "I wont go easy, you'll pay in blood for this! Bankai!"

This was one of the only times Jensen had jumped straight to bankai, in most fights he never needed it, but this was different. People close to him were in danger, from someone he believed he could trust, and they were already at full power. Shikai wouldn't do here. As the power of his bankai was released, jensen's sword grew thicker, and bladed on both sides. A bright blue green light formed around him, and flaired until it was bliinding bright. then it died away, leaving Jensen standing before Bliss, in black plate armor, a shield on his right arm, and a long silver sword in his right.

He raised the sword, charging with his shield arm at the front. When he reached Bliss he surged forward, all his weight behind his right arm and the heavy shield. Then he twisted, bringing his blade around in a heavy slash. If Bliss blocked, The top half of the sword would whip round her sword. The blade was solid all the way along but if he wanted, the top half could act like his flail, making it all the more dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Sesshomaru kept tending to the girl, while the person who had done this appeared. He sighed. Jensen was getting angry. However, Sesshomaru could see what had happened. He was remaining calm. He hopes this girl would wake up soon. He felt a new presence appear, and he hopes it was friendly. "Jensen. I need to tell you, that is probably not the same person. She has been taken over by her Hollow. Whoever this is, she is not in control of her actions. Be careful....."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parius felt Bliss's Rietsu grow. He gritted his teeth. He had to get closer. He knew he wouldn't stand a chance, but some of his friends were down there. He got up, and decided. He Shunpo'ed down, early enough to hear Jensen's remark about Vizards. He sighed. "So, is that how it will be now?" He said, not loudly enough for anyone to hear him. He looked, and saw a silver-haired man, taking care of Lilia. He was still out of sight, but he could intervene, if things got to hasty.

Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:30 pm

Gold eyes looked back and forth; she knew Jensen, but she had never once met the other captain before. seeing as though he was healing Lilia, she didn't care either. The girl was affected and there was nothing they could do to stop it. she would become a vizard, she will be banned from the seireitei and she will become her masters "Devine desire". a fitting destiny for someone whom had died by her masters hands and then reborn as a vizard by her masters hollow.

"Your strange DOG friend is correct, my name is Abyss the hollow of the goddess of desire. Lilia belonged to my master from the start, my master was the reason she became a shinigami; it was only fitting that it was because of me she becomes a vizard." the brunnete shook his head in denial, his body giving away his emotions as he was shaking in anger. Abyss suddenly smiled as he told her how lucky she would be. "How interesting..." she stated as he used bankai.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A door opened and a particular red head snuck into the thirteenth devision office, peaking his head back and forth he notticed that his friend Jensen wasn't in sight. crossing his arms accross his chest he frowned at this, he had just came back from patrolling the streets of barcelona and a member from squad thirteen came to him telling him that Jensen was looking for him; knowing how recklass his friend was it worried the fox. "Honestly, you could have left a note or a message for me if you wanted to see me..." he stated as he walked around the familiar room. running his thin fingers down the desk, the red heads green eyes suddenly glistened as a chill ran down his back; all of his sences was telling him something was wrong.

Turning rappidly at the harsh wind that blew in through the opened window, the fox accidently knocked over one of Jensen's photos. closing the window, he sighed feeling a bit paranoid as he pressed his back against the window. looking down at the photo his ears flattened showing a sign of concern. he slowly bend down towards the photo and picked it up, it was an old photo of Jensen, Parius, Lilia, Bliss, Riku, Garuda and himself. we were having a barbeque when that photo was tooken, an american tradition that the aqua haired captain wanted to celebrate for her lieutenant, turns out riku had to finish the cooking after "somebody" burned it. the fox would have smiled at that memory if it weren't that the photo had a crack seperating Bliss and Lilia from the rest of them.
Now in black armor, Jensen was in bankai staring back at Abyss whom was in white. Jensen came at her charging and Abyss did the same charging at him viciously as her strange claymore like zanpakutou suddenly opened up. Bliss's weapon was a bit taller then herself, but abyss weilded it as if it was as light as a feather. as the two weapons collided, Abyss grin widened even more for only Lilia knew that when Bliss was in bankai; her zanpakutou had the ability to double the weight of the weapon just like Izuru Kira with the exception of other neat tricks that O'donyuu wasn't going to willingly allow her to use. Jensen's top half of the sword suddenly whipped around her zanpakutou causing her to speak. "Solaris..." she said coldly launching out a colorful beam...
magneta eyes slowly flickered open... there was a familiar reistu in the air... it seemed angry... but why?... was something wrong... did something happen... the turquoise haired women seemed completely lost, but before she could dwell on the thought again, her eyes close.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Jensen noticed the sudden change in the weight of his weapon, It was a pretty heavy sword but Jensen was strong enough to handle the sudden change, although he might attack slower. On the plus side, his blows would be heavier. As the top of the sword whipped around, bliss fired a beam at him. Jensen Move to the right and threw his shield up. The beam hit his shield and pushed him back, most of the energy sent of to the left, away from Lilia and sessamaru, the rest washed over Jensen's armor, where it was at its thickest. "You made her a vizard? That makes no sense, hollow. Even if that was possible, Did you ever think, she might not want to be a vizard. You are selfish, you know that."

Jensen took a deep breath, bringing his sword around and down to his side. His shield was up, ready to take any blow. "Look, I hate that you were chased from the gotei, because you were a vizard. I had friends who were vizards, infact, i counted your master amoung them, but why would you wish the same for Lilia? do you not think she's been trough enough? Tsh, I suppose there's not much point in talking, I can't let you go unpunished."

Jensen lunged forward bringing the sword up behind the shield and thrusting. Jensen followed up by stepping forward and bringing his shield forward, attepting to slam it into Abyss. Jensen Drew back his sword, the blade falling into the chain blade form. A bright blue green light started to form around the top of the blade. This was Jensen's improved star bust, a powerful attack that would knock Abyss on her ass. He hesited however, when he seen the yellow eyes flash to blue, then back again. That was enough to calm him down a little. The power subsided, and Jensen fell behind his shield again. "Get your ass out here bliss, if you love Lilia, you'll wake up!"

Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Sesshomaru watched the battle. It seemed they were not alone, but he didn't comment on it. He kept his hand on Bakusaiga, just in case. He didn't want to be ambushed. However, the presence made itself known. Parius Shunpo'ed to Lilia. He checked on her. He nodded, before looking at Sesshomaru. "So, your the new Captain?" Sesshomaru nodded. "Good. Keep healing her. She's a friend of mine, and I would appreciate it." Sesshomaru only nodded again.

Parius walked towards the battle, but didn't get involved. He needed to wait, until the moment was right. Then, it happened. Parius saw Bliss's eyes appear. "Bliss. I can't believe you. Letting your Hollow take over. That's for rookies. Not you. I still have trouble with mine. I thought you had this under control. So, I m only going to say this once. Snap out of it. You are better than this. We were trained to handle these type's of things. So, use that training. Fight it!"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:10 pm

"I don't care what she wants, she will belong to my master now. not one of you deserve her, she was never happy with anyone of you; my master is the only one that makes her happy and she makes my master happy as well. therefor I don't care for the coicidences, I gladly welcome them." she responded souding a bit uneasy since Bliss was waking up from her sleep. "Not yet... just a bit longer..." she told herself mentally. she suddenly began to burst out in laughfter causing the ground to shake from her immense energy. "You teach me a lesson, ha! I'd like to see you try!" she screamed as she lunged forward at him.
Kurama sat at Jensen desk feeling very nervous as he played on the cellphone, he was glad that they were all given cellphones. with one hand he held the cellphone towards his ear as he waited for Jensen to pick up; as for the other hand, he began to tug on his hair a bad habbit Jensen thought was pretty funny seeing as though the fox wasn't known for having bad habbits. well as far as anyone who wasn't his friends that is, for the fox had a few of them and the tuging hair was one of them that meant when he was on the phone "I'm about to panic so you better pick up!"

hearing his voice mail, he attempted to call again; the most he called Jensen in a day was atleast six times before he answered, turns out he was asleep and Kurama over reacted. he really hope that he doesn't break his record. closing his eyes he slightly bit his lip before, trying again. "Come on Jensen, pick up.... please..." he said outloud unaware that he was talking to himself again. he was feeling paranoid and so he was about ready to go after him and thats what he did. still attempting to call him, he summond a hell butterfly as he walked out.
thunder crashed as it began to rain, Abyss fell back onto her bottom from the attack Jensen used; If it wasn't for the big point that Jensen hesitated his technique would have caused her a lot more harm. the sound of a ringtone filled the air, Abyss didn't even notice it until just recently. but that wasn't what angered her, what angered her was the point that they were calling her master. "My master will never respond to a bunch of underlings that don't deserve her, this is now all over and now you will pay for interfearing!" she screamed causing her zanpakutou to glow.

"Jensen.... Parius?...." said Bliss as she opened her eyes, seeing as though she was in her innerworld she calmed down. for a moment there she thought that she had heard someone telling her to wake up and snap out of it. yawning, she began to land since in her inner world she tends to float around. something seemed a bit out of place, first of all she had no idea why the hell she was here, second where on earth was Abyss. "Abyss?" she questioned sounding a bit alarmed. "Bliss!"

A mageta aura which serves as extra blades formed around Abyss's body as her hair became wild while her eyes glowed and her fangs showed giving her a insane and dark look as she rapidly slammed her Zanpakutou into the ground, producing shock waves. this was the girls chaos form, but somehow it didn't have the extra boost in strength for O'donyuu was still fighting her. Bliss was now awake and she will gain control as soon as she figures out what was going on, but she will never forgive herself if Jensen were to get hurt. She already was not going to forgive Abyss for what she had done to her, but hurting Jensen would only add to her guilt.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Abyss was knocked down from Jensen's attack, which clearly annoyed her because she began to rage. At the same time, his phone began to ring. Jensen's hands were a little full, so he figured it would be ok to ignore it. Kurama was probably wondering why he hadn't just called, and truth be told it was because jensen didn't have the time or patience to learn to work a phone. He could answer it, but using it beyond that point was difficult.

He let the phone ring out, despite the fact that his 'wife' would get upset with him. he felt bad, but Kurama would find him, seeing as his departure would be noted. Jensen turned back to Abyss who was busy slamming her sword into the ground and sending out shock waves. Jensen jumped away, scowling. "You'll need more than that to hurt me." He said, tauntingly. "Come, try cut me with that butter knife." He needed to distract Abyss incase she decided to go for parius who was busy trying to wake Bliss up.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Darkness surrounded the small girl. There was flashes of blue light around the edges. Lilia didn't know where she was, but it wasn't the real world. If this was her inner world, it was a place she had never been before. something moved in the darkness, Lilia looked up, as a flash went off behind the figure, creating a silouette of a girl around Lilia's size. The figure moved, as another flash came from behind her, revealing, for a split second, a small face surrounded by dark hair. Lilia was staring at herself.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:29 am

Sesshomaru felt something stir, in Lilia. His eyes narrowed, and he grasped Bakusaiga more heavily. If what he thought was going to happen, happens, he might have to something he regretted.

Parius watched, as Abyss raged for a bit. He smiled. "Bliss is waking up. Good.." He directed his attention to Jensen. "I know your wrapped up, but is that a new Captain?" He asked, pointing back at Sesshomaru. Whether Jensen answered or not, Parius looked back at Abyss. "Time to see if you've got fortitude, Bliss."

(sorry for the short post. Not alot for me to do. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Jensen's taunt made Abyss go berserk as she attempted to slam him with the weapon over slamming it towards the floor. "I'm going to kill you!" she screamed. Jensen's distraction was working... for now as she slammed towards his shoulder and then again towards his midsection and again towards his chest. she was now lost in her own rage as she suddenly threw her zanpakutou at the the captain of squad 4. seeing as though there was a huge chance that Jensen would have to stop the weapon unless he was willing to let his friend get hurt. the weapon weighed at least 200 lbs and was as tall as bliss herself, all that alongside the space like shock waves would prove to be a devastating technique. although that wasn't her goal, as soon as the weapon was thrown she would cast a colorful beam that has the effects of a rey cero which would impale either Sess, or whom ever intervined.

at that point and time of the beam, a particular red head enters the scene just in time to see the effect, but not enough time to stop the attack. his green eyes widened in pure horror at what was happening. "STOP!" he screamed out at in shock and in fear. everyone of them that were in the area had a special place in his heart, they were all his friends and seeing this was a horrifying sight.

the turquiose haired girl looked back in forth she could bearly hear voices, but she couldn't make out what it was. she knew that she did hear familiar voices, but what they said couldn't reach her. running through her inner world she notticed that all of the doors are locked. she needed to get out and fast. "Time to play Cheshire!" she called out but nothing happend. "Tch." she grunted seeing as though Cheshire was no where to be found. "Fine then!" she said as her body began to emit a strong reitsu, her fist glowed and she launched herself forward in order to preferm Shunko...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:20 am

Jensen dodged the first hit, and took the second to his shield, with inched him back a bit. The third clipped his shield and hit the armor of his chest piece, cutting trough the armor and into his chest. Had it not hit his shield first, the blow could have killed him, but instead it tore a hole in part of his armor and left a massive scratch down the rest of his chest plate, cracking the ground at his feet. Abyss Wasn't done there as she threw the sword past Jensen. It was headed right for Sess and Lilia, leaving him no choice but to shunpo infront of it. If Kurama see's this, he'll freak out. Jensen thought as he threw himself infront of the blade. He braught his shield up, slamming it into the underside of the heavy blade.

The blade was pushed up, and deflected although he had struck it so hard, the hilt whipped around and hit him in the face, sending him sprawling backwards, leaving him open for the beam Bliss suddenly fired. That hit him dead in the chest, washing over his armor and pushing him back farther. Jensen landed on his back with a thud, as he heard a familiar voice nearby.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Hellloo, Lilly." The girl said, as she slowly glided towards her. The stranger wore a red and black kamono with a flower petal design, and long sleeves. Her hair was long, and black as night. Lilia tried to move but she couldn't, something was holding her in place. More flashes of lightning out side as something crashed against the dark dome.

"Where am i?" She asked the girl, who smiled in reply. "We, my Little sister, are in your inner world. Well, it will be my inner world soon. Out there, thoses flashes of light, thats Ignis. He's not so happy about the change of masters, so i have him trapped while I kill you. He'll understand soon enough, this body isn't big enough for two of us." That made the girl laugh histerically. "Get it, your small!""Your jokes are terrible...."

__________________________________________________________________________________

The little blond stirred, at first, only a little, but after a few seconds, she began to spasm, and white liquid poured from her mouth. It slowly covered her face, forming into a strange mask of white, with red lips and with its own gold mask and red feathers.

Spoiler:

More of the strange liquid spread across her body as it formed as Lilia's hair turns black, with blond streaks. Her hands and feet are covered in a hollow mask like substance, that is pure white, with a gold pattern that matches her mask. She is wearing a white skirt and high necked white sleaveless top. she maintains her normal skin color in the places that aren't covered by the new outfit.

Her right hand reaches for one of her weapons and the right lashes out at Sessamaru's face in an upper cut. If the dog like creature tries to attack or restrain her, the half hollowfied girl lunges for him, slashing and punching and kicking.

Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Sesshomaru got up, as the blade was thrown. He drew his blade, but Jensen got there first. He kept himself composed, as the beam hit him. He narrowed his eyes, as he said "Show them my power, Bakusaiga." The blade responded, transforming into it's Shikai. He made the blade turn green, as he was about to shoot his poison blades, but felt the rietsu behind him. He turned, just as Lilia was about to attack him.

As Lilia's blade got close, Another one blocked it. Parius sighed, as he had intervened at the right moment. He tried to push her back, before looking at Sesshomaru. "You ok?" "Yes." "Good. Go check on Jensen. I don't think Lilia needs healing right now." Sesshomaru nodded, and grabbed Tensaiga, before moving to Jensen. Parius turned back to Lilia. "Today just is so awesome..."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Abyss screamed as the brunnete dodged the first hit, she was completely out of it now; inraged with the whole situation she slammed her weapon again. Jensen luckily had good reflexes and used his shield to block the hit again even though the contact with it managed to push him back a bit, but it was her third hit that caused her to laugh out loud. seeing the red crimson liquid caused she smiled as the ground cracked, there was no way for the captain to take her on with an injury like that, so she thought. taking her weapon she looked back at the dog like captain and launched her weapon, she didn't know who he was and so killing him would mean nothing to her. as soon as the weapon was launched she made sure to shoot her trade mark solaris, completely unaware that Jensen went in the way of her attack.

Everything happened so rapidly there was barely enough time for anyone to react. emerald green eyes quickly became gold as Jensen was able to deflect the blade, but couldn't stop the beam from hitting him pointblank in the chest. "Jensen!" the red head screamed out in horror for the life of his friend. It was almost as if time had suddenly slowed down, the brunet was hit and thrown slowly into the air and onto his back... red... red... Kurama never knew how much he could hate a particular color. running straight for the brunet, the world around him became darkness. trembling fingers clutched onto Jensen, Kurama's face was completely flushed. fear was written all over his face. "Jensen, Jensen!" the fox screamed shaking him. rain was now falling as the fox unsteadily shook his friend; his heart pounded with each shake, his train of thought was on "Stop" as he began to become paranoid.

Abyss's chaotic form suddenly seased, she didn't mean for the beam to have hit him. Jensen was one of her masters friends and as much as she wanted him out of the way, as much as she said she was going to kill him... she didn't mean it. backing away she suddenly came to a stop when something was happening with Lilia. hollowfication. it was the final resolution she was waiting for. she watched as the hollowed form of Lilia began to lash out and almost hit Sesshomaru if it weren't for Parius. "I'm sorry..." she suddenly whispered. "I only wanted what was best for you..." Bliss in her inner would; suddenly emitted a strong reitsu, her fist glowed and her body shocked as she launched herself forward in order to preform Shunko. jumping in midair she felt a particular reitsu flare up. she knew it very well as her former lieutenant. "HA!" she screamed out as she suddenly launched her shunko through a punch at the door. a crack appeared on the mask and it completely shattered, changing the yellow eyes magenta again. huffing and puffin, Bliss quickly felt odd; not only was she not in her bed room, but also she was in the middle of nowhere with a dog, a fox, Jansen, Parius and a fancy looking hollow that felt like Lilia....

purplish pink eyes widened in amazement at the view, she had no clue what the hell had just happend but she did know what she was going to do. walking towards Lilia she kept a calm but stern expression. she didn't know who did this to her Lilia, but that person was going to pay. Lilia's hollows reitsu was impressive, Bliss had expected no less from her. "Parius.... step aside." she demanded as she walked directly towards Lilia, despite her kicking and fussing; each one of Lilia's attempt to hurt and stop her would make direct contact till Bliss was finally face to face with the beautiful hollows mask. her deap shade of purple and pink staring back into blue eyes...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Jensen looked at Kurama without expression as the fox shook him wildly, then smiled. "You can stop now, i'm not dead." he said, pushing himself up. Abyss who'd been raging had stopped, realising what she'd done, finally. however, it was to late, and the smile was wipped from his face as he looked at Lilia, who was in a new form, with a vizard mask on her face. "I'm to late..." he said, as he regained his feet.

Dismayed he made his way towards Lilia but bliss got there first. Lilia began to attack wildly, and after a while with more than just sword and claws. Bliss kept advancing however, as if she were also possessed. Jensen didn't move however. He had no experience dealing with this, so he stood back and watched. he would have released bankai but decided against it. Enough things had gone wrong already, the last thing they needed was an arrancar showing up while they were unprepared.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Lilia tried to stand as Ali giggled and approached. "That may be, but you won't be around long to hear them. I'm going to end you, with something you've tried hard to achieve but never could. Do you know why? your to weak for Ignis, his powers would be better in the hands of someone capable of using them." Ali held he hand out to the side, and a weapon appeared in her hand. At first Lilia though she was weilding Lilia's shikai, but the weapon that formed was different.

The weapon also had a long staff like handle, but in place of the spear head, was a heavy, cressent axe like blade that curved into a sharp tip that could run someone through as easily as kill them. a pair of ribbons, one right, one blue dangled from attop the blade, meaning this was not just a random weapon. It was her bankai. Ali slammed the blade down and it cracked the black floor beneath her feet. "I'll make this quick, be a dear and scream wont you?"

Spoiler:

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

The hollow Lilia howled in anger as her attacks were blocked by another man. She Kicked at him to force him back, while the other went to do something else. She would have been happy to focus on him, slash and bite and tear at him, but another person appeared between them, and started to advance on her. This green haired woman showed no fear as the raging hollow slashed at her with sword and claw, and continued to advance, forcing the hollow to back away.

Hollow Lilia was trapped now, between bliss and a wall, but as she let out a howl of anger, the sword in her hand changed, taking the form of her bankai. Lilia slammed the blade down sending out a tidalwave of wind and electricity towards bliss in the hopes that iit would stop her. She used other electrical and wind based attacks too, and even used her wind manipulation to launch some stones at bliss, in an attempt to make the woman back off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The verge of Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss Empty

Back to top Go down

The verge of Abyss
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next