Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The verge of Abyss - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe verge of Abyss - Page 2 I_voting_barThe verge of Abyss - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The verge of Abyss - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe verge of Abyss - Page 2 I_voting_barThe verge of Abyss - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The verge of Abyss - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The verge of Abyss - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The verge of Abyss - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The verge of Abyss - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The verge of Abyss - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The verge of Abyss - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The verge of Abyss - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The verge of Abyss - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The verge of Abyss - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The verge of Abyss - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The verge of Abyss - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The verge of Abyss

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

The verge of Abyss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Parius backed off, and let Bliss take over. "Don't take to long. You know the price for for that." He said, before advancing over to Kurama, Jensen, and Sesshomaru. "This you guys first Hollowfication? Don't worry. Bliss knows what she's doing. We all do." He finished, with a small smile.

Sesshomaru, however, wasn't paying attention to Parius. He watched, as Jensen got up. As he did, Sesshomaru brought his foot down on the mans chest. "You are not getting up. You might not know how badly you are hurt, but I do." Sesshomaru drew Tensaiga. Parius watched, a little curious. "Aid him, Tensaiga." The blade glowed for a second, and most of Jensen wounds healed, right then and there. "You are not to get up, until everything is heals. Or, I will knock you out." Parius chuckled. "You might wanna listen to him, Jensen." He turned back to Bliss and Lilia.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:08 pm

The brunet displayed no expression as the fox shook him. “Jensen!” the fox called out again. His blank expression was making the fox fear the worst, but as a smile soon graced his face he couldn’t help but hugging him as he spoke. “Don’t ever do that again.” He whispered before letting him stand up. He really wanted to give him a smack to the head at this point, but he didn’t for he would have all the time in the world to scold him back at soul society. Turning his attention back at Lilia his eyes narrowed; this was terrible and to make matters worse, even though it wasn’t her fault she can never return back to the soul society.

The hollow blonde girl howled aggressively as she attacked the exiled captain, slashing and tearing flesh the captain proceeded to advanced till finally the hollow found itself trapped. Deeply saddened eyes gazed back at the girls hollow like eyes; there was no way to escape except by going through her. Warm crimson colored liquid slowly trickled down fresh open wounds, yet the captain ceased to change her expression. “...Lilia…” she whispered with a soft, but warming voice yet her voice did not reach her as the hollow howled releasing its bankai form. A small smile slowly appeared upon the woman’s rosy lips. She was very pleased to see that her precious girl had obtained bankai even though right now wasn’t the best time to show it.

The blonde girl suddenly sent out an enormous wave of wind and electricity towards the women; a normal reaction would be to dodge the blast, but Bliss didn’t budge as the ability came and hit her point blank and swallowing her in a pitch dark blanket of smoke. The smoke soon cleared revealing the women with a very bad wound; however she was still standing and attempted to approach her when the hollow out of anger began to launch other electrical and wind based abilities at her. With each attack the woman took the hit; burns from electricity and bruises from the rocks did not stop seem to be stopping her even though she was getting hurt.

The red headed fox’s ears flattened back, he was quite worried about the whole situation. As Parius walked over, Kurama looked at him to acknowledge him. “Parius…” he said before the young Vizard asked if this was their first hollowfication. Upon the young man’s response, Kurama slightly nodded but didn’t seem too thrilled about the whole idea. “I really hope so, this looks like it’s about to get worse.” His attention suddenly fell on Jensen as Sesshomaru suddenly brought him back down, a sweat tear slight dropped since he wasn’t really expecting him to have taken him down like that. The dog spoke threatening the brunet that he would knock him out if he doesn’t let him heal him and Kurama slightly chuckled with Parius for a brief moment before looking back at the other two.

Bliss was now too close for comfort, only inches away from the blonde; her eyes were now glowing as they were fixed onto the girl as if she could see right through her and as soon as the hollow raised her hand or leg to attack her again she would catch it. Her firm grip wasn’t tight, but it was strong enough to stop the blow from coming. All of a sudden, instead of taking this as an opening; she pulled the girl into a tight and warm hug. “Lillia… I know it’s hard for you to hear me, but you need to win and wake up!”
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Jensen pushed sess away. "Damnit man its just a cut, I've survived far worse injuries. Now stop fussing over me, we can worry about that later." Jensen pushed himself up, not letting the other captain push him back down. in bankai he could easily overpower the man without hurting him. "Don't make me bear hug you." He threatened as he got to his feet to observe the situation.

Lilia was getting more crazed as bliss got closer, now weilding a totally different weapon. She was also giving off an insane amount of power he never expected her to be capable. He had always figured Lilia was weaker than parius, but it seemed they matched up. Jensen was feeling guilty now. When bliss and parius were kicked, he should have asked Lilia to join his squad. He had wanted to give her space and a chance to come to him, and it was his fault this was happening.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Lilia rolled to one side as Ali brought down that beastly weapon. It wedged into the ground inches from her and she struggled to her feet, only to have the back side slammed into her ribs. She was sent flying across the darkness to land in a heap on the ground. "Your so pathetic, its unbelievable." Ali said. Lilia stood up, only to have ali shunpo across the distane, swinging the bardiche up at her, Lilia tried to dodge but it clipped her and sent her spiralling across the ground.

"So pathetic you can't even call out you own weapon. This is better for everyone Lilia. JUST DIE!" Ali lunged again as Lilia was halfway back on her feet. She dived forward and under ali, anger on her face. Ali looked down confused, and Lilia drove her fist up hard between her inner hollows legs causing her to curse in pain and jump away, her legs going weak at the knees when she landed.

"It would hurt more if you were a boy, so count yourself lucky. I might not be able to go bankai, but I can still hurt you. Therefor i can win."
"I dont follow your logic."

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

The enraged Lilia struck out, cornered now she became increasingly violent. A powerful ball of wind and lightning charged at the end of her weapon and shot at Bliss, and Lilia followed up with a powerful punch aimed for the womans face, only to have her arm caught. Trapped now she started to screach and dropped the bardiche, using her other hand to scratch at bliss' arm in an attempt to free herself.

She just screached louder and attacked more violently when bliss spoke, but inside, Lilia heard bliss, and a smile appeared on her face. She was not alone, even without her weapon Ali would never win.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:12 am

(I'm going to use this post, to explain something. XD It's not super important, but it is a good thing for some of you to know)

Sesshomaru, reluctantly let Jensen up. "Very well. But she will need it." He said, pointing at Bliss. Parius kept his gaze firmly locked on the fight, but also kept an eye on the others. He couldn't let them get involved. Bliss was Lilia's teacher, and it was evident that Bliss cared deeply for Lilia. However, his eyes did widen, when Bliss hugged Lilia. "I hope you know what your doing." He said, loud enough for her to hear.

Sess watched, faintly interested. "So, you all know each other, then?" He asked Jensen, and Kurama. He looked back at Parius. "You were exiled from the Soul Society." Parius turned to them. He looked at his friends, before avoiding their gaze. "No. I left when my Hollow appeared. I never said anything, to anyone. So, I guess it got covered up, as they kicked me out. I understand Bliss flipped when she was kicked, though...."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:23 am

“This is bad…”said the fox as he saw how enraged the blonde girl was becoming in between the women’s arms. The girl was thrashing around violently as she screeched and began to claw the girl, red crimson dripped down her wounds but she didn’t once let go. “Why won’t she let go, it’s dangerous.” Kurama said to Jensen in hopes that he will interfere and stop the battle; although at the same time he was also worried that he might join the bear hug her, which in his opinion isn’t the best thing to do. He really wanted to help by using his plants, but seeing as though she was an ex-captain he didn’t really want to make her angry neither since she did say for them to stay out of this.

The green haired girl refused to release the thrashing blonde, her nails ripped open flesh and was tainting the both of them in a crimson color, but the woman’s voice never once changed her tone. Keeping her motherly and loving tone she whispered ignoring everyone else in the background. “Shhh… it’s alright, I’m here now…” she said keeping her into a close embrace as she hummed a song Lilia knew very well. It was her favorite song that Bliss would sing to sooth her in her times of need. She knew very well that Lilia would be very upset if she were to wake up and find that people were hurt because of her and so she was going to protect her at any cause. Lilia was the daughter she never had and as a mother she was going to stick with her threw thick or thin.

As the scene continued to unfold, Sees asked them all a question seeing as though they all knew each other. Kurama nodded to him still keeping close to Jensen and then responded vocally. “We all met in the soul society, funny to say we all met at the same time in the academy.” It was funny to Kurama because he used to have been stronger than Jensen, but as time passed Jensen way surpassed him and is even a captain. The dog-man captain then turned to Parius and said something fairly interesting and as soon as Parius responded with a no, Kurama looked at him with a surprised expression displayed on his face. The Vizard continued on explaining how he left as soon as his hollow appeared, this made Kurama feel upset that he had covered it up and angry at the same time that he didn’t tell his best friends.

“She did…” Kurama responded answering Parius about the teal haired women. Truth be told Bliss was hurt very deeply and her way with coping with it was reacting furiously since she was practically raised in hueco mundo and to add to it, she wasn’t even able to say goodbye to her precious lieutenant which in the end caused her to attack the captains. “Both me and Jensen had first sight of her wrath… but that’s against the matter about why you left… why didn’t you tell us Parius? Did you really think that we would treat you any differently? I mean we are friends, aren’t we?” Kurama asked almost pleadingly; yes they all had their dark secrets and for their own reasons, but Kurama needed to ask anyway for if he didn’t he would have regretted it.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:12 pm

"I won't argue with you Sess. And Flipped out is an understatement." Jensen said. "She let this happen to Lilia." He said a little broodily. He was watching Bliss restrain the violent blond who was getting more and more stressed now that she was trapped. Jensen looked at Parius. "You could have told me. I was your captain, but that doesn't mean i'd have turned you in." Jensen put the tip of his sword on the ground and rested his hands on the pommel as they watched the conclusion.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Lilia dodged a powerful swing from her own weapon. She shunpo'd in and punched her Inner hollow in the nose causing the black haired girl to squeal and spit blood. She lashed at Lilia with the bardiche again but Lilia ducked under the handle. She laughed a little. "Whats so funny?" Ali asked as she slammed the weapon down, missing Lilia by inches. "You. You come in here acting all superior, but you don't understand my weapons greatest weakness. Even this one, I've never used it but I could use it better than you."

Ali showed her up by swinging the butt around into her chest, it knocked the wind out of her and sent her sprawling. She rolled to the left as the weapon came down and shot a kyakurai at Ali's chest. Ali dodged it. "Well that shut you up. I guess i can use it better than you." Lilia rolled to her feet. "Not really. Just cause you can swing it. doesn't mean you can use it." She said.

Ali slashed at her horizontally but Lilia shunpo'd to her back. The girl went into a full spin to try catch Lilia but the weapon was to extended, allowing Lilia to catch the handle. "The weakness, is its lenght, Ali." She said sweetly. "Its hard to hit someone this close. But I doesn't stop me from doing this." Lilia was now holding the handle of her weapon, and she felt the link to her power. She aimed a palm at Ali's chest and fired a bullet of wind and lightning at the hollow. She didn't have time to dodge and was sent flying. Lilia stepped over to her and placed a foot on her chest.

"Undo the dome or i'll kill you." She said, holding her bardiche to strike. "Very well. But i'm not leaving. Looks like your stuck with me. and next time you almost die, i'll be back." She said. The dome vanished, along with her, and then Lilia woke up.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

The crazed girls screaming suddenly stopped as the strange hollowfied substance that covered her cracked away, and Lilia woke up. She was only awake long enough to see Bliss and smile. "Hello mommy." She muttered confused and then she passed out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The verge of Abyss   The verge of Abyss - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The verge of Abyss
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2