Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Grim Reapers I_vote_lcapGrim Reapers I_voting_barGrim Reapers I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Grim Reapers Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Grim Reapers Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Grim Reapers Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Grim Reapers Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Grim Reapers Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Grim Reapers Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Grim Reapers Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Grim Reapers Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Grim Reapers Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Grim Reapers Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Grim Reapers Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Grim Reapers

Go down 
+2
Zenke
Jun Tomoshibi
6 posters

Should they be allowed?
Yes
Grim Reapers I_vote_lcap55%Grim Reapers I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
No
Grim Reapers I_vote_lcap0%Grim Reapers I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Grim Reapers I_vote_lcap45%Grim Reapers I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Grim Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Grim Reapers   Grim Reapers EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Since Hollows and Arrancar are keeping the Humans and Gotei, and possibly even the Kishi, Rena has asked for the Grim Reapers return to keep the Sinners in check. However, they must be dulled a bit. Why? Simple. In 95% of cases, a Grim Reaper fighting a vizard at the same tier will win. Without some type of back up, usually in the form of a 2-2 or 2-1, that's going to be the end result. Now, keep in mind that these guys were also originally intended to be a Mission only Race. Rena has said that while they would have to be dulled, they can still be overpowered for their tier. How much more overpowered will be needing some work/negosiation/whatever. To put into more perspective on how strong they are originally...the org. leader could stand on even ground with two org. leaders. Dulled down, 70% chance to beat an org. leader if that one is by themselves, even match if they have a single 1-3 or above for backup. Still could use some work though, like I said, these guys were overpowered.

I still have the Hierarchy and a Character Template for them. Character Information I can easily do. I still want only the most trusted RPers to have them. The Grim Reapers are my baby, and if I don't think a person should have one, I reserve the right to take it away. I also reserve the right to dictate what happens with them, generally speaking, despite not being the org. leader MAYBE. I'll have have a seperate thread for that issue later...because I can't decide what to do if these guys are resurrected, which will depend on you guys. I'll still allow some freedom with whoever controls them, but still. Maybe I'm still being too controlling, Idk. Anyway...a little bit more about them:

They are the dealers of death, literally. They decide who lives, who dies. And mark them with a symbol. They DON'T take sides. Meaning they don't give a f*#$ what the other's are doing as long as they leave them be, generally. There are over three million of them total, the main group being called the Top 8, the strongest 8 Grim Reapers, not counting the Dean of Grim Reaper Affairs, who rules them. They have their own seperate dimension, but can only be accessed by an imp that is assigned to each Grim Reaper. Like shinigami, they have stages of power. Like their "scythe" (read their character information if they are popular enough to get resurrected) is their shikai. Their "sealed form" is basically a shield and a lightsaber without the handle. Full Authorization is bankai, Full Authorization Part Two is Toukai/Segunda. However, that was limited to only the top two plus the org. leader. They do have some basic abilities that are NOT to be used on other characters, but on nameless NPCs, for RP purposes.

Now, for my own opinion. Frankly I don't care. But, I don't actually understand why have them be with the "good guys." Because they all, for the most part, are against the Espada and the Sinners. Three against two. Unbalanced. Or one potentially neutral, but that may not happen. Still, there is at least one org. that can keep the Sinners in Check. And I also don't really see why they would care, the Sinner's are still dead. They would see it as the shinigami's or Kishi's or the Coalition's responsibility. Not theirs. Anyway, vote and post away your opinions. I voted maybe.

Edit: I knew I forgot something, thank you Zenke. Yes, they relied more on actual skill than anything. They were more physical based, but more importantly, they were skilled. Be it hand to hand, use of their weapon, or even battle perception.

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Grim Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Reapers   Grim Reapers EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Well i remember how powerful they are, and they should be nerfed quite a bit, so they'd be on the same level as a sinner, who are the highest of their tier if done right. I'd like to see them back, too, and obviously you can limit who has them, the same as sinners are limited to people with one tiers only. I remember you said how grimmies are very skilled with their scythes, so making them the best weapon users of their tier would be a good way to make them more powerful. Anyway I say yes, it would be cool to see these guys back.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Grim Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Reapers   Grim Reapers EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:34 pm

I like this idea, as long as it is kept fair. I asked on chat, and got really good answers. I support the grimmies, as long as they aren't able to kill me in one hit XD
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Grim Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Reapers   Grim Reapers EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:42 pm

I agree with all of these terms... however, we can't say that a single Grim Reaper can single handedly take on an org leader all by themselves... Grim Reapers would have to gang up on said org leaders, unless the Dean was fighting the org leader... That Reminds me, are we actually going to have a Dean instead of saying that he was 'the man behind the curtain'?

Plus, are the imps going to have any more importance? If so, that would be awesome...
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Grim Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Reapers   Grim Reapers EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:57 pm

That was obvious before hand. Alex Shard would not beat an Org. Leader, which was why no Org. Leader could challenge before hand. Mark them, yes, beat one, no. Yes, there has to be an org. leader since they're not mission only anymore. Which is another issue, link is below. That is also a poll. And would be much appreciated if it was voted in. Posting in it is not necessary. Either way, I WILL have a Grim Reaper if everyone is for them being resurrected.

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t436-what-the-hell-should-i-do-i-can-t-decide
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Grim Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Reapers   Grim Reapers EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:07 pm

honestly i think it would be more interesting to be at the normal tier HOWEVER we make it a playable rase for everyon e O~O
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Konan
Normal Member
Konan

Grim Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Reapers   Grim Reapers EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:16 pm

well i would like if they would be equal to the Sinners in strength but also have the same limits o.o
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Grim Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Reapers   Grim Reapers EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Well unlike sinners, these guys have releases. So they shouldn't get the natural boosts. But they should have some kind of natural weapon mastery for their scythes, making them skilled enough to take on two characters in melee. then when the releases come out, thats where it starts getting tricky.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Grim Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Reapers   Grim Reapers EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:03 pm

I would prefer if they were like the Sinners and be a little above par than others in the same tier. The Grim Reaper Academy takes 500 years to graduate from. Minimum true age for the Top 8 is 1500 years old, for small fries, minimum true age will probably be around 800, 900 years. Their age does play some part in the reason why they're better skilled or slightly overpowered for their tier. The Top 8 has a set tier, though whether or not they'll have the Full Authorization Part Two would probably be dependent on the owner's post count. The Small Fries are between 2-3 and 1-5.

I do see Zenke's point. As stated, they are more skilled because of their ages. They take a long time to train. The Top 8 are basically celebrities among the lesser Grim Reapers because they are so good and they have lasted for so long. They do have releases, so they're not going to be like the Sinners in that regard. I'm going to call this vote ended by next week or so. If they are approved, I'll be needing access to the staff board to discuss more about how we can make them work, yet still get what I intended them to be. Then I get busy with their stuff...

Edit: It's pretty much a garuntee that they're back. So yeah... poll closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grim Reapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim Reapers   Grim Reapers Empty

Back to top Go down

Grim Reapers
Page 1 of 1