Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Suger the terrorist I_vote_lcapSuger the terrorist I_voting_barSuger the terrorist I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Suger the terrorist I_vote_lcapSuger the terrorist I_voting_barSuger the terrorist I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Suger the terrorist Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Suger the terrorist Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Suger the terrorist Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Suger the terrorist Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Suger the terrorist Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Suger the terrorist Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Suger the terrorist Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Suger the terrorist Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Suger the terrorist Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Suger the terrorist Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Suger the terrorist Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Suger the terrorist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Suger the terrorist Empty
PostSubject: Suger the terrorist   Suger the terrorist EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Basic Information

Suger the terrorist 2558_render_Road_Kamelot

Name: Sugerita (Suger) Utu

True Age: 150
Sex: female
Personality:
Sugar has a strange personality as she can go from extreamly sweet, to down right cold within the same coversation. she constantly refers to men as pussies and tends to insult whomever she feels necesary to do so even if it isn't necesary. she's naturally a confident hot-tempered and playful girl that can become dangerously sadistic. she is one to get extreamly jealous and possesive and would even kill to keep something she wants so much. she deeply enjoys killing and especially breaking her toys physically and emotionally. she constantly refers to whom ever she pleases as toys, her toys are normally people; who ever is refered as a toy will either recieve extreamly good treatment or extreamly bad treatment, it vaires from toy to toy.

she is fully capable of loving something or someone, however her care for them can quickly turn into obsession and she may even harm them to keep them. however she does not understand the difference between good and evil, so as much as she hurts them she really does care for them in her own strange sadistic way. she noticeably dislikes opponents who are cowardly, instead preferring opponents who are brave enough to face her. she also seems to dislike opponents who are weaker than herself, prefering to face opponents who possess either the same level of skill or are a bit stronger.

she views humans as beautiful toys, but fragile even admiting that most of them make her happy but then states thats he enjoys being blue so whenever she encounters someone who makes her happy she has to kill them. she deeply enjoys the relationship between victim and murderer, stating that before the murderer kills their victim the two share a level of intimacy which is too deep for words. He also views love as a sadomasochistic relationship, believing that lovers care deeply for each other and yet hurt each other whenever they are together. despite her sadistic and possessive instincts, she deeply enjoys poping out of random spots and fooling around.

she deeply enjoys candy and her father Nin, Nin is one of the closest individual whom she deeply loves as if he truely was her father. Suger is quite childish at times and acts like your typical teenage girl, minus the dieting part since she likes sweets. She is a good cook, though is usually limited to just making deserts. Despite being a self-proclaimed genius, she has trouble remembering people's names or important details of assignments, since she only remembers what she deems interesting and forgets everything else. Nin's name is an exception to this, suggesting that she cares about him as she constantly refers to him as "papa" and also showing jealousy when he is close around other children and especially women.

Fears: being forgotten by her father, being rejected by her father, failing her father.

theme song:

Character Appearance

Height: 148 cm (4'10'')
Weight: 37 kg (82 lbs)
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Clothing: She wears anything that resembles a gothic lolita look, she adores both gothic and lolita and tends to keep her appearance that way.
Accessories: ribbons, she has ribbons either in her hair around her ankles, it doesn't matter; she adores her ribbons.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: during missions, she quite the stealth type, keeping herself unnoticed and even becoming quite furtive or covert being able to handle assassinations and or performing secrete tasks. she isn't one that will ever talk or give out information. however when she is battling for fun, she tends to play with her toys; having the power to explode her opponents she constantly attempts to make them suffer till they no longer move, which is where she states is broken. she doesn't normally kill her targets unless she is told to do so or if she is really pissed off. she rarely uses hakudo, but she is shown to have a lot of skill.

Strengths: her strongest strength is her high spiritual preasure and her matrix like techniques; her childish attitude/appearance is another strength, acting like a child and a sweet girl lets her get away with murder. she also uses this to take advantage of others, such as crying in order to lower her enemies defenses and also acting weak so that others can be easy on her. she's pretty smart and takes all advantages without a care in the world unless you are really close to her or if she really likes the person. she poses high speed regeneration, supernatural strength and speed; in battles where she is overwhelmed she may be prone to break downs and calling out on her "Papa."

Weaknesses: she isn't very durable, even though she can take a punch; her body is quite delicate which is why she doesn't normally fight close ranged combat, however this has no effect on her hakudo. she can fight hand to hand combat, but close ranged battles are prone to get hurt easier than long raged combats. she likes inflicting pain, but she doesn't like recieving it; in battles where she is overwhelmed she may be prone to break downs and calling out on her "Papa." another weakness is zanjustsu, she is incapable of handling a sword and therefor she sticks to using her claws or her ribbon like whip.

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?:

hellish modifications: she is an explosive ragdoll, when using her abilities her skin becomes dark, her eyes yellow and six stars appear over her forhead. she has a mouth located on each palm of her hand, long black fingernails, purple heart shaped devil tail, and sharp vampire like fangs.
Weapon: ribbon whip/ claw like nails, which are sharp enough to pierce even the toughest hierro.

Name: explosive touch
Effect: This is sugers primary method of attack. suger creates small explosive bombs using her reistsu, strong enough to blow away body parts (4 tiers lower and with permission), but weak enough to prevent huge explosions. her method is to first touch the object and inject her reitsu into it, causing it to explode. however, she is only able to explode the exact obect she touches; in onther words if she touched the egde of a table, only the edge of the table where she touches will explode instead of the whole table. This technique, though deadly, is more rather or less pointless as Sugar admits since she doesn't need to touch her opponents to use her powers. neither the less she is able to explode limbs depending on the tier and also how she touches the area she wants to explode. this technique also allows her to be able to use her comrades techniques and make them her own. by asking the question "Give me permission" and recieving the response. "Permission granted." she and able to suck an ability and bounce it back like a cero doble. she will take the cool posts of the person who gave her permission, however it will have an add of explosion to it. the cool posts will not have any affect on her explosive touch, but it does effect when she is able to ask permission again.

Name: bombita, bomba, explode
Effect: Suger is able to create bombs, bombitas are like balas, bomba are like ceros. explode are like gran rey and are the only ones that require a three post cool down.

Name: bat bombs
Effect: by using her reiryouku, she is able to summond a rampage of bala sized bombs that takes the appearance of bats they act like smart bombs as they fallow the target that there eyes set on for about three rounds with a two post cool down. these bombs create bala like explosion and are capable of following the target until they make contact. they are summoned by Sugers mouths that are located from her hands. her bombs come from the deapest pits of hell which are also seen in her room.

Name: explosion
Effect: Suger's body is fully capable of exploding, the reiryouku in her body explodes sending causing a 50 radius explosion; suger herself becomes a puff of smoke that then remodels herself. this ability is excelent for escaping shackles, cells, barriers etc for as soon as she explodes she is able to reapear outside, the cell or what say you. this has a three post cool down and is also useful for countering various opponents within her fifty radius.

Name: copy bomb
Effect: by using any of her three mouths she is able to exhale a particular smoke that is made to create bombs. she is capable of swallowing up to kidou 75 and immidiately use it or else it could errupt inside her own body. however when she uses it, it is as a bomb with the same level of power. she can also make it take the shape of what ever she wants rather it be a car or a human. with this ability she can also make animals or even mystical creatures that can act like transportations or even clone herself to catch an enemy by surprise. once per every two post if its a kidou, cero or bala; no cool downs if its for transportation; three post cool downs if its a clone to kill.

Name: darkspirit bomb (DBZ)
Effect: by gathering huge amounts of energy from the area around her and conduct that energy into a massive sphere of astounding destructive power. the reitsu takes the visual form of sparkling, glittering wisps when adding to the mass. The creation of the attack promotes a calm breeze away from the bomb, which turns into a strong continuous gale and expels colorful bands or radiation of Northern Lights-esque aurora. this creates a massive explosion very similar to ulquiorras cero oscuro which gradually doubles in strength when she is in hueco mundo, soul society and even hell itself.

Name: skylight explosion
Effect: Suger must be in the air, either by jumping falling or even air walking; she preferms something like a sky attack for as soon as she is in the air, her body flairs as if she were on fire as she canons herself like a torpedo; this ability can create massive explosions and deep creaters. she can do this countless times in one post per every three posts.

Name: Demon form
Effect: A last resort ability taught by Nin, Suger transforms into a powerful demon; her skin becomes a palish purple, her eyes completely black, devil like horns form, spikes on her back and her tail sharp enough to stab someone. This form lasts for three posts including the transformation posts; it doubles her speed, endurance and strength and turns all ability cool-downs to till end of post. When the ability wears off Suger is left in a fatigue state for three posts. in addition to this, she is unable to use this form more than once per thread.

Back Drop

Background: Suger is a pure bred sinner known as Sugerita the tourest; as a newborn child she was always very fond of blood. it brought her amusement, causing her to giggle and even laugh. the sounds of screams were her music box and the skulls that were left of those whom were weak were her toys. Being raised in hell she was taught that it was survival of the fittest, she doesn't really have feelings, but she likes to pretend to have feelings. she never knew who her father was, except for his name, Xol but as for her mother; she was an broken women who had issues, she was obsessed with Xol so bad that it was sickening. however despite her obsession, Suger never had the chance to even see her father.

through out time, Suger began to go solo; not wanting anything to do with anyone, she soon found herself empty. she never once felt as if this place was hell, seeing as though she enjoyed where she lived and enjoyed what she did as a living. Suger seemed to like the thrill of being chased around and being on the verge of death. however she does not like it when she is injured, but having no one to care she never gave a damn. however this ended soon after meeting Nin; Nin nonviolent personality made Suger quite curious.

their first meeting was before Xol's death, however unsure of how to respond since he was Xol's friend she left. she didn't mean to leave, she just didn't want to know what Xol would have thought of her. her mother clearly didn't care and having somebody who didn't even know he had a daughter would have been worse. a few days later Suger decided it was time to confront her fears and confront her father. unfortunately, it was too late. Xol no longer existed. Nin was forced to continue on without him, while Suger was left with regret. Suger had never seen a sinner actually care for another sinner and so Suger wanted to know more about Nin, why did he stay around her father, why does he care.

At first there relationship was dificult seeing as though there personalities were the comlplete oposite and it was like that for a long time too, seeing as though she was never told what to do and never had somebody that cared for her. it was also very dificult since Suger reminded Nin of Xol in everyway. one day after an arguement, Suger became hard headed and left Nin; seeing as though she was known as a heartless terrorist, Sinners have said she went soft. this led her to getting into trouble with a group of strong sinners and of the deapest pits of hell. finally being overwhelmed, Suger cried out and for the first time in her short life somebody came for her. Nin defeated every single one of the sinners and even chastized Suger for leaving. Surprised at what had just happend, suger quickly learned that when she cried, Nin would come; he responded to her and gave her a sense of security that she never had.

after that one day, things began to change, Nin was like a father towards her and even allowed her to refer him as her "Papa". Nin taught Suger how to fight more properly since she mostly relied on stealth and sneak attacks. It didn't take long for Nin influence to affect her, the idea to establish a kingdom in hell for sinners sounded like the most fun she would ever have. Suger loves Nin more than anything else in the world, even if she doesn't belive she has emotions. She is the most loyal towards him and would even give up her life for him, funny to say that is the only thing she admits to as she doesn't like to look weak.

Side Notes: horseman of Famine
famine means hunger and since she is never satisfied then she can never be full.
RP Sample: ya'll know me!
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t227-yay-vacation-or-not

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Suger the terrorist   Suger the terrorist EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Quote :
Name: explosive touch

you state you can blow off body parts.. you know that won't be approved.. I don't really see a big problem anywhere else tho.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Suger the terrorist   Suger the terrorist EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:55 pm

lol, strong enough to blow away body parts; however in order to do so I would need permission from the owner and it needs to be at least 4 tiers lower then herself or else it would be just being just like being hit directly by a cero.

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Suger the terrorist   Suger the terrorist EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Suger the terrorist Doflamingoseal
Approved with the tier of 1-3
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Suger the terrorist   Suger the terrorist EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Unless Keten was the 2nd approver, I don't think this character is ready yet...

Until I say...

Suger the terrorist 1st_ap11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suger the terrorist   Suger the terrorist Empty

Back to top Go down

Suger the terrorist
Page 1 of 1