Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Yay! Vacation! Or not... I_vote_lcapYay! Vacation! Or not... I_voting_barYay! Vacation! Or not... I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Yay! Vacation! Or not... I_vote_lcapYay! Vacation! Or not... I_voting_barYay! Vacation! Or not... I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Yay! Vacation! Or not... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Yay! Vacation! Or not... Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Yay! Vacation! Or not... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Yay! Vacation! Or not... Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Yay! Vacation! Or not... Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Yay! Vacation! Or not... Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Yay! Vacation! Or not... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Yay! Vacation! Or not... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Yay! Vacation! Or not... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Yay! Vacation! Or not... Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Yay! Vacation! Or not... Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Yay! Vacation! Or not...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Yay! Vacation! Or not... Empty
PostSubject: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Miami, Florida. Beach, sun, supermodels, celebs, Cubans, and more beaches. After four months of straight of paperwork and barely any relaxation, the captain of Squad 9 sighed heavily. He was clad in ice blue swimming trunks and a grey button up T-shirt with a small hood on it and sandles. His pendant hung loosely around his neck. He really didn't want to do this, but he had to bring a few people with him. Other shinigami were with him. Other captains that needed a break or other seated officers or vice-captains. He had couple of beach umbrellas, two duffel bags, and two huge coolers connected to a string, for easier dragging. In one of the duffel bags was all of their zanpakutou, just in case.

Either way, it is nice to get away for a little bit. He just hoped nothing major happens. They were all in gigai's for now, and had modsouls to do as they say, also just in case. The gigai's still mirriored their physical abilities, they just couldn't use advanced kido or shunpo, things like that. It was a beautiful day, and they had gotten there early, so there was still plenty of beach space. Nine O'clock am was the time, not a cloud in the sky and vendors and other businesses were just starting up. "So, where are we going to set up?" The five foot four blonde Riku Tomoshibi asked the group behind him...some of them being lazy jerks...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:59 pm

The fox smiled brightly as he felt the warm sun against his body; he didn’t like the beach so much since salt water was bad for the hair, but he would never in a millions years miss the chance to see his cute Captain in a swimsuit even if it his captain wasn’t wearing a daisy duke. Kurama himself was wearing his hair in a ponytail, round sunglasses, an unbuttoned black shirt with red roses on it and white trunks. He was a bit amassed that the gigai they got him was even equipped with his fox like features which also meant that he wasn’t wearing any shoes.

Spoiler:

The sand beneath his feet was warm, as he ran over towards his captain; he attempted to help out in carrying things but he really did prove that he wasn’t the strongest tool in the shed. As he reached his captain he wrapped around an arm around him while pointing over towards a nice area. “I believe that would be a lovely place to set up, Riku!” he said extending his name since they were off duty. The fox had a keen memory especially when it dealt with his captain. “I hope nobody apposes.” He said looking back taking in account everyone.

The fox sort of wanted to have been alone with his captain, but having friends was just as fun. His tail flickered back and forth in amusement, but didn’t once touch the sand. If they would agree he would practically drag his captain over towards the area he chose.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Izuru Kira, wearing his gigai and carrying a pill bottle carrying a Mod Soul to change into (just in case, of course), strolled across the beach where Riku-taicho was relaxing. Miami was beautiful year-round, and this was the first time that Kira ever got to experience it fully. The relative quiet of the days gone by made it look like it would be unlikely that there would be any Hollow activity. Being the acting Captain of the 3rd Division, he was able to order those under him to their duties, and the rest were free for R&R; those working today would get their R&R the next day. Dressed in a simple pair of swim trunks, Kira's blond hair and white, tan-less skin glistening in the sunlight.

Kira carried with him a small picnic basket that held his beach towel and sunblock; someone must have pranked him, as a few of the... other... men approach him. Kira talks to them a little but does not pick up on to their come-ons. He continues his walk towards Riku-taicho, setting his things down; he does not notice the young fox boy as he holds onto the captain with one arm. "Taicho," Kira says, usually unseen by other Shinigami but still recognized by all the captains through his actions and his commendations. He sets up his towel and sits down, pulling out his sunscreen and starting to rub the lotion on his pale skin, putting on a pair of sunglasses he wore in one of Rangiku's photo shoots he took part in with Hisagi.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:25 am

Parius laughed. He hadn't been to the beach, in forever. He was wearing his usual things, except for his coat. He learned, a long time ago, never to bring a heavy, black coat, to Miami. He was walking around the beach, listening to the waves, relaxed motion. He loved moments like this, where he was by himself, and he could appreciate the beauty of nature. There wasn't anything quite like it. He heard people from far away, though. It seemed like a rowdy bunch. He sighed, as his tranquility would be disturbed.

Parius saw a couple of people, but kept a little away. However, when they got close, he looked. And couldn't believe who he had seen. Riku Tomoshibi. Parius couldn't believe it. He smiled, and put his hand in his pockets, before moving over, and saying. "Long time, no see, Captain Riku. It's been a while." He awaited Riku's response, before looking at whi he was with. He smiled, as he recognized some of them. He went back, to looking at Riku.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:49 pm

It didn't look like anyone was against Kurama's decision. And his VC latched onto his arm and dragged him there. He was as touchy as ever...as long as he didn't get too touchy. At least Kira Izura, a member of the old guard of the Gotei 13, was still here and had actually brought something. Riku allowed himself to be dragged, but not too hard due to the food he had made inside those two coolers. As they got there and Riku set up the two beach umbrellas, a familiar face came by. The boy turned to find none other than Parius Chitose. A shinigami turned vizard and was subsequently kicked out of Soul Society. Which he didn't particularly agree with, but who was he be the next Toshiro Hitsugaya. "Hey, Parius. Glad to see you're being kicked out didn't make you hate us. You know Kurama, and this is Izuru Kira, part of the old guard of the Gotei 13. We're just here to have a little R & R. Wanna join us?"

He hoped this wouldn't turn out to be a mistake. Parius was a good guy. More than likely, he still is. But hatred can be a powerful thing. Who knows? Maybe they'll build some bridges for some sort of alliance with the Vizard hierarchy if there is one. It would be most certainly interesting and to their advantage...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Kurama slightly looks at the blonde haired shinigami and smiled seeming friendly. He had always heard of Izuru Kira, but had never had the time to meet him face to face. Releasing his captain and giving him some space; he walked towards the vice-captain and slightly bowed. “Hello, my name is Kurama vice-captain of squad nine. Excuse my sudden introductions, but I don’t believe we met before.” He said introducing himself unaware of Parius.

He didn’t know too much about this shinigami, but then again you learn something new every day. He suddenly paused as his captain said a name he knew very well. Turning his head he saw Parius, his ears perched back as he saw his old dear friend. He hated the new rule, countless vizards were removed from the gotei 13 and most of them didn’t leave quietly. He wasn’t sure how Parius took it, or how he was doing. He wasn’t sure if he was bitter or if he was better off.

The red head held a blank expression as he awaited their response, he wanted to make sure nothing bad was going to happen; Captain Bliss Mc Cloud sure did not leave quietly and especially when she was token away from her lieutenant. Seeing Parius made him upset and regretful even though he didn’t look it.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Kira nodded to Kurama and watched as he dragged Riku-taicho away, to a pair of coolers that had to have contained food and drink. It didn't matter to him. He did not know this new group, so he was a little bit wary towards them. He lets them move on as he lays back on to his beach towel and closes his eyes, sighing as everything begins to mull around in his head. It was annoying, to say the least. Thinking about the times gone by, the allies lost and found, the betrayal of Kifune and Amagai-taicho: all of these things troubled him, making him feel less capable of leadership than ever.

While resting, Kira did hear a couple girls walk by and giggle as they mention "the blond guy with the white skin and amazing pack". He blushes a little bit, but his mind was still elsewhere. His fights with the Arrancar began to come to mind. He was barely able to help, but he helped where he could. It was evident that his strength came more from Wabisuke than himself, but they were friends, and they reflected upon each other well. Kira just began to feel that he could be more to his friends and allies than he already was.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Parius smiled, before waving at them all. "Nah. I'm fine. Leaving the Soul Society, gave me a chance to travel. I learned alot. I fought alot, and you know me, Riku. Love to fight someone strong. And it is nice to see you, Kurama. It's been a while. How is everyone?" He sighed. "I guess you wanna know, if I left with, or without a fight? I sorta left, before anything could've been done. I didn't want my friends to see me, get kicked out. Anyway, you got something to drink?" he asked, before looking at Kira.

"So, that's one of the ones, who went against Aizen. Nice. I'd love to spar with him. However, I'm not gonna do that. I don't have my blade with me. It's at the place I'm staying at." Parius said, looking out to sea. "I've been here before, but it was by myself. It's sorta weird, to see no one on a beach."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:35 pm

A tall man with brown hair walked onto the beach. His face was pale, as if he was sick. Which, after his little car ride, he very much was. jesnen wore a plain with shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, and blue shorts with random flower patterns on them. He carried a ruck sack under his arm, and wore a pair of sunglasses. his hair was loose, blowing slightly in the wind.

Jensen trudged his way across the hot sand, towards the group of people he'd arrived with. He reached them, half slumping onto Kurama's shoulder. "Never, ever make me go in one of those things again." He said groaning. "I'd rather have ran after the car then went inside it." Jensen looked up, his eyes widening at the sight before him. "Well i'll be a pickled cod," He blinked twice, not sure what he'd just said, then shook his head. "What in the seven hells are you doing here, traitor." He said, with a very serious face as he approached parius. He help back his smile, as he opened his arms wide, wrapped then around parius and gave his friend a bear hug, literally lifting him off the ground, assuming he could catch him of course.

After he let his friend down, he looked at the other two, riku and a iziru. He nooded towards the second man respectfully, he full well knew who he was. "Very sorry about before, I guess traveling like that doesn't agree with me." jensen stepped back from parius, giving him a bit of space and letting the others finish talking to him. He had a few questions for him, but those could come later, after the fun.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Riku just shrugged and got the guy a drink, a Mountain Dew, from one of the coolers. Before he could give Parius it, Jensen, a fellow captain and friend, came by. And seemed to have gotten car sick. Really? Riku just shook his head. "You should try driving with a bunch of delinquents in a stolen care on an icy road. Maybe I should take you to Fort Scott, Kansas when it gets icy...yeah that would be a great experience!" Riku smirked at his fellow captain. He's done that once, when his class went on a field trip to the midwest to some little town. It had just snowed, but they got more ice than snow. It was fun, if a little...dangerious. Only Riku's insane strength, even when he was alive, and quick thinking kept them from being caught and kept them safe. Then Jensen noticed Parius.

And the little blond did not like his tone of voice. He let it slide, and just observed, ready to come in if something happens. Then Jensen gave the guy a bear hug, and Riku sighed in relief. And then Riku gave Parius the soda. "Don't worry about it, Jensen. You should try taking a taxi in Los Angeles, California. That is really fun!" Again, been there, done that. Taxi drivers are crazy.

"Anyway, we still have some time before lunch, should we all do first?" He asked his group of friends, plus Izuru. Girls were also staring at them, though who knows what comments they were saying...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:00 pm

The red headed shinigami partially smiled at Parius till his fox like ears caught the sound of someone coming from behind. Turning around he saw his friend Jensen looking a bit pale; he slightly tilted his head since he was fine earlier, but as his friend leaned on him and begged them never to let him get inside a "car" again the fox couldn't help but manage a small mischievousness smile. Out of all this time of being with Jensen, he never once knew that his friend gets car sick; he ever so loved to see how he would react towards a roller coaster.

But his smile soon faded as Riku commented. "Driving with a bunch of delinquents in a stolen car on an icy road; why would someone want to do that?" Kurama knew his captain lived with a bunch of delinquents and also that he probably his life was like that everyday, but it was still a bit creepy even though he had such a cute face when he explained his past.

Just then Jensen refereed himself as a pickle cod and then called Parius a traitor; Kurama's ears flattened as Jensen approached Parius. Assuming the worst he was about to stop Jensen till he saw his expression suddenly change and he lifted Parius high above the air in a bear hug. Covering his mouth, he slightly chuckled at the scene that unfolded before him; it was as if they were a family reuniting for the holidays.

He was very glad that, none of them were holding any grudge, although the more they talked about transportation's the more the fox wanted to tease his friend. "Before we do anything i believe that we should all put on some sunscreen first, unless you rather go back to the soul society with a burned gigai?" Kurama suggested after his captain asked what they all wanted to do. Taking out a bottle he slightly smirked at his captain; wanting to semi play with his captain he squeezed some of the lotion onto the palm of his hand. "Would you like me to help you?" he asked his captain. "I'm sure you rather not end up looking bleached."

If allowed or given no answer he would help his captain with the lotion by starting with his soft cheeks and moving towards the collar bone and if he is rejected he just smiles and rubs the creme onto himself instead. "I think it would be lovely to take the car and go around the area for a spin, or maybe watch Jensen try to take the car for a spin." he said teasing Jensen a bit. "Unless Mr Muscle is afraid of cars now? If so maybe we should take a walk around the coast." the fox said not really wanting to get wet.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Kira was resting peacefully, ignoring the sounds of those near him, too focused on his own faults. At the mention of lunch, however, his body betrays his mind, his stomach roaring for food. He sits up, turning to Riku-taicho in order to respond to the question about lunch. "Where is there a good place to eat?" he asks, slowly turning his body to face his superior. "Or do you have a picnic lunch with you in that other cooler?" Kira's stomach rumbles again, forcing him to place his hand on it in an attempt to quiet it down.

He didn't feel it was very courteous to express his hunger in such a vulgar way, but Kira was not feeling particularly hungry before coming to this beach. He had a small bowl of rice after his meditations and duties were fully completed and came. However, it clearly wasn't enough. He could taste the beef broth he should have added to his rice, along with the Teriyaki beef he usually makes for himself. Now he needs something substantial to sit in his stomach so that his stomach would shut up and he could return to his usual brooding.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Parius smiled, when Jensen appeared. It was weird, seeing everyone again. Jensen seemed to be sick, but Parius said nothing. Then, Jensen noticed him. He walked over, and called Parius a traitor. Parius's eyes lost all emotion, while he kept his smile on. However, they came back to life, when Jensen got him, in a bear hug. "Jensen.....Can't breath....." He said, before being put down. Rubbing his chest, he took the Mountain Dew Riku had offered him. "Thanks." He said.

"I don't know, Riku." Parius said, looking at them all. "I've only been here, a couple of days, and I did everything I wanted to.....Even the nightclubs." He said, laughing a little. "I'll just wait, and see what you guys have planned. Alright with you?" He asked, before sitting down. He listened to the others, and was just happy to be in the company of friends again. However, he was afraid to tell them, who was leading him directly. Especially Jensen......
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Everyone was pretty happy to see parius, and he noticed the sudden tension in the air when he said traitor. And then the mood lightened once again, and Kurama and Riku teased Jensen a little bit about the car. But what Kurama said ticked Jensen off a little but then a mischivious smile flickered onto his face. The others were talking abou food, and Parius was talking about his vacation. "Your always welcome to hang around with us parius. Hey, the whole gangs finally back together. We've all come a long way, eh?" His words were a distraction, for he had a plan to get back at Kurama, and he was very slowly shuffling towards his friend as he spoke.

"Honestly, despite the little car trip i'm starving, and by the sounds of it, so is Kira. If I know you RIku, you've got some food here somewhere." Jensen was now right beside Kurama. His head slipped around onto his shoulder. He looked at kurama, smiling. His eye's glinted with mychievious light. "Hi fox." He said. By this time, it was to late for Kurama to escape as Jensens other arm wrapped Around his friends waist. He hoisted the fox over one shoulder in a flash, and ran for the sea. When the water was up to his shins he crouched and trew the fox as he dived into the water himself.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Riku smiled at Kurama's teasing. He looked at Parius. "We really didn't have much planned. Just a day of R and R. Four months straight of paperwork and barely any free time earns you it. Even Kettou Soshi was getting exhausted just staring at the mountains of dead trees. Spending it with friends and comrades was kind of this trip's purpose." The blond heard his name, and a question from Jensen. He was awfully close to Kurama. Quickly, and without warning, the fellow captain picked up the fox and tossed him into the sea. Riku was trying so hard not to laugh. But just couldn't hold it in. Suddenly, however, he felt a fairly strong spiritual signature coming straight at him and at a pretty good speed.

All of a sudden, he got serious, spun, and blocked a bare foot aimed at his chest. The strength was insane, and Riku was pushed back ten yards. When he looked, he saw almost a mirror copy of himself putting his foot down. The guy was slightly taller, had slightly longer hair, and had green eyes that seemed to pierce his soul. The guy was also smirking. "Pleasure to finally meet you face to face, Riku. Had some downtime from SS and decided to visit?" The tone was bratty, sarcastic, with very mild curiosity.

But the eyes and physical strength told Riku everything. "Must be a Tomoshibi. I can fair several guesses why you attacked me, considering we're mirror images with very minor differences. Which one?" Riku looked relaxed, but he was on guard.

"Jaden. Mind if we go at it? I've been a little anxious to fight you for a long time now...Oh, and my name is Jun." The boy introduced himself. The kid was a teenager wearing plain red swimming trunks, and no shirt. What Riku did notice was the ring on each of his middle fingers. But Riku was still more than a little bit surprised.

"Jaden? Seriously? I always thought he would turn gay...he was always clinging onto his twin and so emotional all the time..."

That ruined the moment, and Jun just started laughing. After composing himself, he finally spoke. "Yeah...grandma still teases him about it...I might tell you what happened there after our little sparring match..." At this point, surely some other people in the group would at least say something to this apparently great nephew of their friend...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Kurama never once saw it comming, he didn't even notice Jensen's reaction as he was talking towards him. looking at Kira he smiled, having fox like ears he heard his stomach pretty well. "Looks like someone is hungry." he commented still unaware that Jensen was approaching. as Jensen spoke however, he slightly looked at him, but thought that he was about to go to the cooler and fetch Kira something to eat. looking back in front he suddenly paused as Jensen was not at the cooler but instead right next to him. his tail suddenly fluffed up as if something the red head wasn't going to like was about to happen.

Turning his head, he found himself face to face with Jensen; Kurama just stared at him a bit in shock, Jensen was smiling but his eyes held a tint of mischiefe in them causing the red head to slightly flush he had a bad feeling about him at the moment. the redheads ears perched back as Jensen spoke. "Jense-!?" just as he was about to question the brunnete, his friend had him by the weist causing him to yelp. the next thing he knew, he was up and over his shoulder. "Oh my goodness; Jensen, put me down!" he cried panicking and struggling as he was walking towards the ocean.

it didn't take him long to realize what was about to happen to him. "No, no, Put me down you big paluka!" he demanded as he banged on his back, he was on the edge of barking when his wish was granted. he was not only tossed down, but he also hit the water screaming with a splash. the fox came out of the water like a wet cat, his long red hair was drooping wet and so was his clothes. He was gasping as he came out of the sea, his tail dragging from how wet and heavy it was. looking back at Jensen he suddenly tackled Jensen and sat on his chest in attempt to keep him from standing as he attempted to drown him.

He suddenly paused as he felt a strong reistu; looking back at his captain, his jaw dropped at the sight of his captain and a guy that looked like his captain, he had his same soft features, same hair color though it was a bit longer he was also a tad taller, but everything else besides his green eyes looked just like his captain. As his body finally reacted with his body he began to scream while he went from strangling Jensen to a tight frantic embrace.

"Captain you never once mentioned that you have a twin!" Kurama cried completely unsure of what just happend and competely unaware that he was squeezing the life out of Jensen. "he looks just like you; maybe a bit different, but also just like you!" he stated trying to calm down from jumping into conclusions. he wasn't sure if what he said might have affended the blonde since they did look alike, but he was about to ask a few questions that Jun might not be willing to answer.

"Who is he and why does he want to fight you?" Kurama asked his captain and then looked at Jun. he would have been a bit more agitated since he attacked his captain, but since they looked alike the fox found it really dificult to react.

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Noticing that his question was left unanswered, Kira sighed to himself and laid down. He missed Kurosaki and the rest. Even though they were still mostly strangers, it was an honour and a privilege to have known them. The inside work done by Ichimaru-taicho (after hearing about Gin's double-cross to Aizen from Rangiku-san, Kira could not help but feel a little more justified for being forced to raise his sword against Momo-chan) in a vendetta against Aizen certainly made things easier for Kira to accept, re-affirming a faith long since shattered. However, in this moment, with this new generation of Shinigami around, enjoying the Earth's bounty, Kira could only feel that his place was no longer within the ranks of the Gotei. Retirement seemed, although depressing, an inevitable fate. It's funny how things turn like that.

Kira turns back to look over the pristine blue water, his blue eyes reflecting the same colours. He runs his fingers through his blond hair and begins to ponder once again. He could feel that his energy was at a plateau; he could no longer improve, but he could still weaken. He could not let his emotions become detrimental to his skills' maintenance. He would have to find himself another job, so to speak, within the limits of his own strength. Whether he was to become a lieutenant once more or just to be an exterminator of Hollows on Earth, Izuru Kira would find himself one with the Vizards: living just to control one's inner demons. However, Kira's would be more figurative, as he would kill the Hollows that live outside his body. He lies back down on his towel, turning over onto his back, to keep the sun exposure on his gigai's skin of an even tone and/or complexion.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Parius laughed, as Kurama was thrown into the water, by Jensen. Even Riku laughed. Parius opened his soda, and took a drink. He stopped, and his eyes narrowed. His smile dissapeared, when he felt a power coming towards them. It attacked Riku, but he blocked it. Parius put his drink down, and looked at the newcomer. He was surprised, as he looked like Riku, only a bit longer hair, and a bit taller. As the two exchanged words, Parius stayed silent. He cursed, leaving his blade in his Hotel room.

When they finished, Parius walked up, letting some of his Hollow merge with his own Rietsu. "I hate to interrupt, but we were having a nice little vacation. You can join us. But, I don't want fighting. I've fought to many times, these last couple of weeks. I would rather relax." He smiled again, before turning around. If anything else happens, I will get involved.l Otherwise, I'll stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Jensen was to busy laughing to notice Kurama charge him and tackle him into the water. The fox pushed him down playfully and sat on him, so that Jensen was completely submerged for a few seconds. Jensen played along until he was starting too run out of air so he twiisted and pushed the fox off. He stood with a smile, water dripping from his hair, but his smile changed to a frown at the sudden arrival of a newcomer.

He looked exactly like Riku, but much taller. Jensen moved closer because he was to far away to hear what they were saying. After parius approached and tried to calm the situation Jensen moved beside his friend and nodded. "Aye, how bout we all go for a swim, Kurama's having the time of his life out there." Jensen watched the new comer carefully, although he kept a friendly smile on his face. If they were going to fight, he understood, it was a family matter anyway, but on a beach full of people was a bad place to do it.

If they did fight, it might be somewhat onesided, because as far as jensen could tell, Riku was much stronger than his relation. Jensen intended on fighting him one day, as a friendly match, just to see how strong he really was. It was more than likely going to be fun anyway, from the stories he'd heard about riku.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Jun did not much appreciate being called Riku's twin. The boy gave a death glare at the red head as his fists clenched, cracking his knuckles. His green eyes also darkened a lot. Riku stepped in between the two and answered his vice-captain's question. "Jun Tomoshibi, one of my great nephews. As far as why fight me, see for yourself. We look so much alike that my eight younger siblings probably compared him to me in every regard. Wanting to be differiantiated(sp), unknowingly, I've become the bane of his existance. Hence his wish to fight me, correct?"

Jun nodded. "You're every bit as intelligent as they say you are. I'll relax afterwards. With or without powers or minimal use of them, the result will be the same. Terms?" Though he understood why they might be worried. There was a lot of tension in the air. And others could tell, giving them a wide berth.

"Minimum powers. Hand to hand only. Kido spells limited to low leveled and high speed movement techniques. First one bound, knocked out, or somehow subdued loses." Strangely, Riku could not use many low leveled kido. Against this kid though, he doubt those would be necessary.

A nod from one to the other and vice versa, and the fight begun. And it really didn't last long. Jun was far too impatient. The boy blurred, appearing to the side, aiming a fist to Riku's face. Only to have it quickly grabbed, put behind his back like Riku was a policeman arresting him. Riku also did a kick and slammed the junior into the sand and had his free hand put a finger to the back of his neck. Jun was shocked at the quick reaction time. "These gigai are less restrictive than the normal ones. So I still have my lightning fast reflexes. Sorry, but looks like I win this round."

A few of the civilians around them were shocked at how quickly things went. "Prick. Maybe the end result won't be the same if our full powers were allowed. Anyway, I'm on my way back to New York from Karakura when I was told to relax here..." Jun explained as he was let go. Rotating his arm, he continued. "I wouldn't mind joining you. Just don't expect me to be too kind to you..."

"As long as you're civilized, you're welcome to join us for some fun..." Giving Jun a michievous grin, Riku latched onto the younger's arm and threw him straight towards Kurama, with the green-eyed kid yelping.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:24 pm

The red headed fox was in a bit of shock when Jensen pushed him off him, snapping him back to reality. "Uh gomenah-... sorry." he appologised forgetting that he was the reason that he was wet in the first place till he mentionned that he was having fun. Kurama looked at Jensen with a twitchy expression before he felt eyes staring at him. looking back, he noticed that Jun shot him a death glare; his ears perched back out of instinct, not because he was afraid but cause of the simple fact that Kurama was very submissive towards his captain and the boy looked just like his captain. Although what really caught the red heads attention was the fact that his eyes darkened just like his captains does when he gets upset or angered.

His fox ears suddenly twitched at the sounds of the boys knuckles cracking and he knew he had said something that he shouldn't have said. He was very glad when Riku stepped in the middle and calmed down the tensed aroma by speaking and answering his question. the red head didn't think that was much of a reason to battle out his captain, but then again he knew that his captain would put the child in his rightful place. as they made their terms, Kurama began to analyze the newcomer out of instinct. he seemed a bit cocky, but then again his reitsu was incredible for such a young kid.

as soon as they made a decision on how to start the spar, the fight began; Kurama frowned knowing the battle was over before it had even began. Kurama knew his captain well and hand to hand combat was one of his captains specialties and if you didn't think before you attacked, Riku was pretty inteligent to turn all odds against you especially since he lived with delinquents during his human life. as soon as Jun blurred he was on the floor, it was so fast that not too many people would have notticed or seen what have happend.Jun spoke sounded annoyed, but the fox smiled it was an obvious reaction from a child who had just lost to someone he didn't quite like.

"How cute..." he commented as Riku told Jun to be civilized, but just as his captain chastized Jun he himself held a grin Kurama knew all to well; it meant that he was about to do something uncivilized. "Tai-...!" Kurama was a bout to question his captain when all of the sudden Jun was tossed directly at him. the red head made a cut short surprised yelp as Jun hit him and the two of them fell back into the sea. Kurama couldn't belive that his cpatain actually tossed his great nephew at him; even though it was a bit obvious that Riku knew that the fox would catch him.

Kurama sat up with the kid on him, his long red hair was all in his face giving him a red headed Samara look; he would have been a bit more amused if it was his captain on him, but having a kid not even a tenth of his age actual age wasn't the fox's thing. pushing his thick wet hair out of his face, he found himself gazing at Jun's green eyes; they looked so much like his captains, except for the color. it was really pretty.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:26 pm

((Since Kira is being mostly ignored, my turn can be skipped for this bit.))
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:05 am

Parius watched, as everything happened. Jun did not like, when Kurama called him a twin of Riku. Parius noticed the similarities between them. He sighed, as Riku accepted the duel. He continued to watch, however. As Jun came at him, Riku grabbed the fist, and twisted it behind his back. It was all over, in a couple of seconds. "Seems you haven't lost your touch, Riku." Parius said, taking another drink.

He almost spit it out, laughing, to what Riku did next. He picked up Jun, and hurled him at Kurama. Parius quickly drank, before laughing out loud. "Riku. Were you in a baseball team? Cuase that was on point." He said, before sitting down. He knew Kurama could be crafty, so he waited to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:08 pm

The fight was over as quickly as it started, with Jun twisted around with his arm behind his back. There was no surprise there really, Riku was much stronger, he was a captain of the gotei thirteen after all. It was more than likely that that power ran in the family and Jun would be just as strong one day, but that wouldn't be for a long time. Seeing them reminded Jensen of his son, and he wondered if, were Ashen a shingami would he be just as strong as Jensen? Of course he'd never find out, that much was obvious. He wasn't going to find him, not In soul society. If there was a next life thats where he would probably find him.

After the fight ended, Riku grabbed Jun and flung him at Kurama. Jun hit kurama, and both of them went flying into the water, causing Jensen to bend over laughing. Laughing he tried to speak. " Did you- did you see the look on his face! Ahahaha!" Jensen continued to laugh, making his way to the cooler with the drinks. He pulled out a bottle of dr something or other, and chugged it down, trying to calm himself. If he laughed anymore, people would start to think he's crazy. "That was priceless. Kurama, dont you think its about time you stop playing around in the water and we all go get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:06 am

(OOC: Seriously James? I find it hard to believe that anyone would just ignore the entire situation. Even Kira...)

Jun collided with Kurama. When they fell, sea water got up his nose. That burned, allowing for tears to form and he coughing into his hand. Once the fit was done, he looked up into the long haired guy's face. The boy looked around and noticed he was on the guy's lap bridal style. Some of the girls that saw the entire thing were red faced with laughter and giving him thumbs up signs. He was not amused. Without a word Jun got up and made a nice wave of water that got them. They pouted, flipped him off and went on their marry way.

Riku on the otherhand, gave Parius and Jensen a victory sign and answered a couple of questions. "Nope. I was too busy keeping the streets near my place safe, working, and taking care of my eight younger siblings...but my mom taught me a lot about just about everything...including pinpoint accuracy with a knife or other such object..." And his pendant was still around his neck, though tucked underneath his shirt. "And sorry for ignoring you, Kira. But yes, I have made plenty of food for everyone..." Jun was walking up to them.

Riku on the otherhand, walked to the second cooler, the one next to the one Jensen took a drink out of. Opening it, he took a large cloth out and handed it to Jensen. "It wouldn't be good to get sand all over the food...and I don't see any tables anywhere nearby..." Next, he got out a closed containor of crackers, various cheeses, and summer sausage, handing it to Parius. "Everyone helps set up..." Next was a crockpot with a built in battery, keeping the custom cheese dip hot. Jun grabbed that one. Eight bags of chips, some turkey and swiss sandwitches, baked potatos in foil and loaded baked potatoes (loaded with with sour cream, cheese, real bacon, and basil) in a separate containors, mini corn on the cobs, grilled chislic that was skewered and New York strip steak (steak being labeled on how it's cooked via colored tags), steamed king crab legs, skewered shrimp, garlic mashed potatos, green beans, salad trey, veggie trey, fruit salad with apples, pears, grapes (green and purple), bananas and whipped cream, then came the other things. And all of the things that needed to be hot were in containors that had built in bateries and warmers to keep them hot. Butter, salt and pepper, garlic salt, cut up grilled onion and raw, peppars, mushrooms, plenty of napkins, forks, steak knives and normal knives, plates large and small, and bowls. "I'll save the desert for later..."

Riku closed the cooler and looked at his great nephew drooling at the sight of the food. "Stop drooling. You're what? Sixteen? Seventeen? You should know better..."

That snapped the other blond's attention to him. "Sixteen. And I don't give a damn..." That earned him him a kick to the back of the legs, forcing him to land on his back.

"And watch your language, there are children around." Riku ignored the kid's grumblings. "Whatcha waiting for...dig in!" Riku's mother was one hell of a cook, and taught Riku a lot before she passed. Working in several resturaunts, both fast food and other, only increased his ability to cook. He could easily be a professional chef...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay! Vacation! Or not...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next