Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 I_voting_barYay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapYay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 I_voting_barYay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Yay! Vacation! Or not...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:30 pm

"Yeah, yeah, very funny." he commented towards the sound of laughfter as he squeezed his hair till, his fox ears that were perched back suddenly twitched up at the sounds he heard, looking back at Jun he notticed that the kid was putting up a coughing fit; he found himself suddenly smiling as he thought he looked so adorable putting up his little fit. he assumed that the poor dear had probably swallowed some seawater. "Are you alright?" he asked getting the child to finally realized he was sitting ontop of him. a couple of girls whom were passing by suddenly snickered at their direction making the fox want to tease the blonde, but seeing the childs reaction caused the fox to quickly go against it. "Thats one way to handle things." he said watching the girls leave and then slowly turning to Jensen since he was still laughing and teasing him.

the red head slightly twitched and then began to walk out of the water, his body was dripping wet and his tail was dragging behind him being to heavy to lift from the weight of the wet fur. his tail had so much fur that he bearly noticed that there was a crab at the end of it. walking over he didn't seem like he heard anything his captain had said about what his mom had taught him, but he did; in a matter of fact what made him a bit curious was the fact that he spoke a lot about his mother, that he was a bit curious as to who his father was. standing near his captain, he watched as he handed his laughing hyena of a friend a large cloth. curiousity peeked the fox's interest as he was very anxious to see what his captain has brought; Riku had said it was a surprise and therefor made sure the fox wouldn't spoil the surprise. Kurama didn't like food, but he liked surprises and seeing as though he didn't eat anything last night nor all morning; he was starving.

watching him take out the closed containor, he slowly began to sniff the air in attempt to smell what was in it. unfortunately, within the containor he could only tell tell what was in a few of them. as soon as Riku handed it towards Parius. the fox was about to try to sneak peak at the other containors when his captain said how everyone had to help set up. looking at his captain, he moved back a bit allowing Jun to grab the other containor. the red head smiled at the child, he was glad that he was quite helpful. looking at the containors, he wasn't sure how heavy they were and so he helped with the plates, the forks, the knives and all of the eating material in effort to keep himself from making a mess of things. not that he was messy, it was because of the simple fact that his insticts make him a bit hyper when he is curious.

as soon as everything was setted up, the fox was a bit shocked at all the food his captain had prepared. it looked simply delicious, everything was prepared by hand... his captains hands. people whom passed by were also smelling the air and smiling there way. "Captain you simply outdone yourself." he said slightly flushed from the warm and delightful scent that filled his senses. having a strong sense of smell, the fox didn't really like to be around food; minus the ones his captain prepares. his captain calmly stated that he was going to save the desert for later and the red head suddenly choked. "Desert for later?" he thought for a moment when he imagined something out of character.

a thought of Riku wearing a sexy black garter belt with lots of blue loose laces, carring a can of whip cream in one hand and a bottle chocolate syrup in another. his trade mark devious smile was displayed on his soft lusting features. "Time for desert..." he whispered sounding a bit wild, but at the same time keeping his calm tone of voice. closing his eyes he shaked his short blonde hair before reopening them again. staring back with peircing blue eyes. he licked the tip of the chocolate syrup before biting down and opening it with his mouth. "I hoped you saved room." he added before slowly dropping the dark liquid over his soft lustful frame. "Ooops." he said as if it was an accident. the flash disappeared and the fox was staring wide eyed before speaking to cover up his strange flushed expression. "This looks simply mouthwatering." he said hiding his expression, luckily it was just around the time Jun was practically drooling over the food. Riku chastized his great nephew and Jun attempted to argue, but was then knocked to the ground. looking at the kid on the ground, he smiled without realizing how he had ended up on the floor. "on your feet now." he said before helping him back up.

suddenly without warning, the fox hissed and began to look around as if someone did something to him. stopping at Kira he looked at him for a moment wondering if he was the cause. waiting for a responce from the blonde since he was staring at him or even if he didn't respond the red head would then hiss again before looking at Parius and then down realizing that there was something on his tail. seeing the crab, he frowned before looking back at Jensen. a smile suddenly formed as he swished his tail sending the crab upwards and onto Jensen. he would of done it towards Riku, but then again he could save payback for another time; Jensen on the other hand was the cause of his small attacker and also the cause of a good two to three hour shower to get all of the sand out of his hair. however, in doing this the fox was completely unaware of the bell around his neck becoming loose. the ribbon like lace was wet and was becoming undone; the fox never once took off his bell, not even when he was in the shower so it seemed a bit different to see it comming off. he would be mad as hec if someone were to take it off of him.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:34 pm

((Seriously, Jun. Then again, I wasn't in a mood to post at the time and I didn't want to hold up the thread. And "trey" is a term for a 3; tray is what you meant.))

Kira sits up and shrugs. "I wouldn't concern yourself with it," he says, waving it off. He was enjoying the sun. He was shocked to see how much food was packed into the cooler. Trays of food and other dishes of other foods were coming out of the cooler; it was an impressive array of a smorgasbord if he had ever seen one. Taking one of the paper plates that was offered, Kira only took a few of each of the vegetables, one of the 'loaded' baked potatoes, a couple sandwiches, a fork and a knife. He then sits back on his towel, his legs crossed in front of him to act as a table, and slowly starts to eat, looking out to the water. "Itadakimasu," he says to himself as he digs in.

He couldn't help but appreciate the amount of work that went into the picnic meal that was prepared. Most of the food was Western in origin, especially the baked potato; actually, all the food was Westernized, from the mashed potatoes (which Kira couldn't understand why there were mashed potatoes at a beach) up to and including the skewered seafood. No matter, Kira just watched the water, having ignored Kurama's hisses (although why a fox was hissing like a cat, he will never know) as he enjoys his meal.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:20 am

Parius mostly kept his mouth shut, until Riku handed him some of the stuff he needed. "Um. Alright." He handed Riku what he needed, before looking at the ocean for a bit. This reminded him of the days he was in the Soul Society. He missed them. He came back over, to a huge amount of food. He began to drool to. He heard Riku scold Jun for it, so he stopped.

He grabbed a couple of things, when Kurama started hissing. He raised an eyebrow, and say the crab. He chuckled again, before noticing the bell coming loose. "Careful Kurama, or you might lose that bell you have." He started eating, and it was heavenly. "It's almost as if the fact I just ate doesn't matter. I'm somehow hungry again." He looked at everyone. "So, anything happen, during my extended absence?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Riku joined him at the coolers and handed him a blanket to lay out the foot on. jensen put that down nearby on a nice even spot, then stepped aside to allow Riku to lay out the food. Jensen watched in awe as riku arranged and lay out the multipul dishes. The smell was intoxicating, and it reminded Jensen that he was starving.

jensen's attention however was snapped away by the sudden hisses of Kurama, who was looking back and forth between Kira and Parius. The fox's tail was swishing about angrily as if one of them was pulling his tail. The Kurama looked over his shoulder, and his expression changed. Jensen tilted his head, wondering what the fox was doing when all of a sudden he threw something at jensen. Jensen's hand went up and he caught the small strangely shaped object as it came in inches from his face.

At first he though what he held was a rock, until it began to wiggle and something pinched him. flattening out his hand, Jensen let the crab sit on his palm. It seemed happy enough to scuttle around on his hand, causing Jensen to smile. He walked over to the water and lowered his hand into the water. "On ya go little guy." He said tipping the crab off his hand.

"Kurama your about to lose your bell." Jensen said at the same time as parius. Jensen understood the meaning of the bell, or at least part of it. He knew that it hid his friends true power, if the gotei knew he had bankai he'd likely be made a captain, although that would be a good thing as well as bad seeing as the fox was more than competant to handle the job, he just didn't want a to leave squad 9.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Zenke and Parius mentioned the bell about to slip off. Riku thought nothing of it. Jun on the other hand, had clocked Kurama in the head after his uncle said desert. He's those expressions before. He whispered the fox's ear. "You know, he's only around 68 or so, you pedo..." Backing away a bit, he decided to joke around. The blond snatched the bell off of Kurama's neck and started ringing it. "Dinner time, peeps." Riku actually chuckled.

"Not bad. Though you need to ring it louder and put some more attitude into it..." Riku commented. Earning a slight glare from the other blond. Which was ignored as Riku helped himself. He responded to Parius's question, suddenly turning serious and a little miffed. "We had a captain's meeting recently. What I'm about to say does not leave this dinner, but our pathetic excuse for a Captain-Commander didn't even listen to the arguments presented about a possible alliance with the Kishimasuku or the human organization..." Riku was interrupted by Jun.

"The Coalition is what it's called. I'm in it, second in command of the Trooper Group. Was recruited by my teacher and the chief of Research and Development..." Jun himself was interrupted. The blond was still hanging onto Kurama's bell, but apparantly that had a reaction...a delayed one. Kurama suddenly poofed in white/silver smoke. That was when things started to get weird as both blonds had blank expressions on their faces...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:49 pm

The spiritual preassure that was emitted didn't feel like Kurama's at all; it was a darker and cold aroma which was quickly supressed. the silverish white smoke slowly cleared to reveal no one, nothing except a destroyed gigai. Kurama was no where to be seen, well that is from the angle he was once standing. From behind Jun, a hand reached over and took hold of the bell that was in his hand while another hand held the boys weist; a peculiar looking man with long silver hair peaked from between Jun's head and shoulder. his cold breath tickled the young teens neck as he spoke. "I'll take that." he breathed sounding lifeless as he snatched the bell from him. the strange man behind him had a fox like appearance, Just like Kurama except for the fact that he looked like a silver fox or maybe an artic fox since his fur looked more white than silver. besides the ears and the tail, he also looked much more deadly; his slanted eyes held no life nor shade in them as his nails were more like claws.

His pale skin tone made him look like a ghost as he wore his white sleeveless yukata that resembled a toga, along with matching martial arts pants and shoes. the kitsune grinned bearing his fangs at the strange group; Jensen was probably the only one who would recognized that was Kurama. as soon as the bell was in his hand, he nuzzled the blonde base of his neck and quickly licked it before releasing him. ringing the bell he spoke teasing the group. "Dinner is served." he said licking his lips and tosing the bell behind him. a strange dead looking bark sprouted from the sand and cuaght the bell before dragging it back down alongside with a black seed. The mans reitsu felt like a sinner, but he was indeed a shinigami. "I should thank you my young lover, you have no idea how long I was trapped." he said eyes narrowing. "It been years since Youko has been free."

the group had in front of them have no idea how bad this was going to be, now that Kurama did not have his bell on, he had no control over his more powerful self. Youko was still not at his full strength, but then again he didn't need it seeing as though if he could out smart his comrades he can get his way.
Spoiler:

(1st post)
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Kira turned as he felt the dramatic shift in reiatsu from Kurama, still eating. He even watched the metamorphosis of Kurama into this white demon-looking person; the body was virtually the same, but with a different personality and demeanour. There was no evidence of him being a Vizard. "Well that was unexpected," he says, eating another forkful of food. He saw Jun take the bell, only for Kurama to take it back. He was especially caught off-guard when Kurama exposes this much more sexual and lustful side, his tongue running up Jun's neck. If Kurama was an innocent, then this Youko character was much more liberated and uninhibited; the reiatsu output was likely to influence this new personality.

Watching him closely, Kira could see the wheels turning in Youko's head. He glances over to Riku and Jun, then over to Parius and Jensen. They had to get the bell off of Youko's person and back around his neck. Someone was going to have to force Youko down long enough to take the bell out of his pocket and replace it, before Youko makes a run for it and keep Kurama suppressed and sealed away forever. He reaches into his pocket, playing with the lozenge dispenser that held his gigai's Mod Soul.

((sorry, I'm in class and in the front row; this was all I could think of without typing out too much for too long))
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Jensen froze. He knew Kurama's reiatsu well, he might be bad at identifing reiatsu but he'd know the fox long enough to know what his felt like, and that was not it. As soon as Jun snatched the bell off, Jensen had felt the change. Not only did it increase, it changed to a more hollow like reiatsu."Kid, give the bell back." He said, but it was to late. something happened, something Jensen hadn't been expecting. All this time he though the bell was to hide Kurama's bankai, but it was there to keep something else in check too.

The white hair fox took the bell before anyone could react, and rang it gently. Jensen watched as the intruder spoke, introducing himself as youko. That name, he heard before.... Youko clearly had no intention of going back in, and the worst thing he could do right now is destroy that bell. if he did, they had no way of getting Kurama back, even if they caught Youko and brought him to anz. They would have no idea if Anz could even do anything to suppress the white fox.

Jensen could see no other option, so he reached into his pocket, and quickly pulled out his soul candy. as soon as he placed the slightly salty piece of candy in his mouth, there was a silver poof of smoke and he was expelled from his Gigai. Thinking quickly Jensen shouted an order to Kira. "Get our Zanpakuto." He said pointing at the bag that held all of their weapons. Jensen went straight for Youko, using shunpo to get between him. He attempted to grab the fox in a bear hug and keep him from escaping, giving Jun or riku a chance to get the bell and put it back o Kurama.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Riku was dumbstruck. What happened? Why was Jensen so worried...oh. Riku soon found out. Jun, on the other hand, stiffened, and was equally stunned. The teen's face went red and jumped away from the group in general. What in the world was going on? Why did the red head suddenly turned? The bell clearly had something to do with it, but what? Riku heard Jensen, and concurred. Kurama did not feel like Kurama...then again, the red head did tell him something like this when they first met. This...silver fox was a sinner...one that escaped Hell somehow and turned into a shinigami. Riku, being a little slow for once, got his soul candy and popped it in his mouth.

His soul form took on no change and went for the bag with their weapons. Jun was farthest from the group, and had no experience with Sinners. He was just hanging out there alone. And vulnerable considering he still didn't know what the hell was going on. Confused, he just looked at everyone with a blank face...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:55 pm

(fastest post in the century!!!)
Not one of Kurama's companions seemed happy to see the kitsune. Youko frowned, but then smiled as he caught sight of Jun's red face. "Kawaii..." he whispered. as the sand beneathe him slightly shook. Izuru, Parius, Jensen and Riku all popped a soul candy in their mouths all too late due to the fox's abilities to control plants. Just as Jensen ordered Kira to get the zanpakutou's, Youko spoke. "Fools, your too late!" he said as a giant dark tree appeared from behins the flowing white fox. roots easily pierced through the floor, it was thicker than four men put together. the roots made it towards the zanpakutou even before they had a chance to use shunpo, due to the fact that Youko had inplanted a seed earlier. however this did not stop Jensen from coming at him.

One of the thick vines, went with the bag high up into the air; unlike Kurama's beautiful green and vivid plants, these looked dead and burned. roots came from different angles in attempt to either snag, pierce or lift its prey high into the air. nothing had happend towards Izuru if he did not attempt to cause harm or mess with the situation or else a vine would come from in front and behind like a scissors to pierce him, Parius's slammed him right at his midsection to knock him down while another one would wrap around his ankle and lift him high above the ground. However Riku's roots had a different desire, him being the slowest captain; the roots attempted to snag him as soon as Youko said "Fools". he knew that Riku was an expert in kidou and so he knew to snag him first around the neck, wrists and ankles in attampt to lift him upside down. Jun's came from beneath in attempt to catch the kid by surprise, as if they were hands made out of wood; bark wood hook onto his swim suit as vines slimmed there way threw the leg parts of the swim suits and making its way up.

Just as Jensen came at the Kitsune, Youko spinned lashing out his tail that launched a razor ring at him as a distraction for the roots to take him from above. Youko didn't want to hurt Jensen, but he didn't want him in his way either. If Parius avoided the initial hit, then thin string like vines would attempt to tangle him up. if Riku was not caught, sea wead from the floor would lanch on him proving to be a nonsence until they begin to become alive and slowly slither up his legs, if he was caught then he would be broughten face to face upside down towards Youko. Youko would smile and then get closer before whispering. "Who's in charge now." in his ear and then licking his ear lobe. all the mean while his hands would be toying with his chest near his nipples before giving a devious smirk. If Jun was not caught by surprise, the liquid like vines would multiply making it ver dificult to escape all the mean while as to getting into his swimsuit. Jensen on the other hand would have the most vines which would attempt to prevent him from getting near the zanpakutou.

(2nd post, one post left before shit; last opportunity to leave...)
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:39 pm

((YAY! Rape!))

Kira's head whips around, watching as the vines wrapped tightly around the weapons. He couldn't help but shake his head, watching as the beach clears out with the mutant plants suddenly running rampant and attacking the group. Pulling out what looks like a nicotine patch, Kira sticks it onto his arm, rubbing it in, his gigai falling to the ground as Kira emerges, dressed in his Shinigami kimono, Wabisuke sheathed at his side. He holds his hand out and shoots a Shakkaho without any incantation, only needing it to be strong enough to set fire to the vines that bound everyone; Kira didn't bother with the vine that held the weaponry, as it should have been worn at all times by Riku and Jensen. The gigai contains the zanpakuto too. "Youko," Kira says, "now far be it from me to object to what you're doing, but you are causing a scene in the human world that humans can see. I am going to have to subdue you." Kira slowly draws his sword, releasing Wabisuke the moment the point of the blade leaves contact with the scabbard.

Kira knew that Youko is stronger than he is, but he would still have to try. Using his shunpo to dodge vines as best he can, the first target Kira shoots for is Jun, who was in the process of getting raped. Even though the vine was set on fire by the Hado he used earlier, Jun was in the most 'danger' with Youko right there. After attempting to cut into the vine a few times, either the vine would be cut or the vine would become heavier. With that done, Kira holds his empty palm forward at Youko. "Hado #58," Kira says, a whirling current of wind forming in his palm, "Tenran!" A tornado shoots out from his palm, about to engulf Youko. If Youko gets sucked in to the vortex, Kira unclips a small bracelet from his arm. He allows it to break apart and get sucked in to the tornado as well, small explosions taking place all around Youko. The explosions cause very little damage, but it is enough to blind Youko and distract him long enough for Kira to use his shunpo and free the others. If Youko uses his own shunpo to get away, Kira is close behind, using the bracelet in a similar fashion to distract Youko long enough to cut people free from the vines.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Parius watched, as the transformation struck. He smiled somewhat, and said underneath his breath, "So, you have a darker side to you to..." He popped in his soul candy, as a vine hit him in the midsection. Parius felt the breath leave him. Another vine grabbed his ankle, pulling him into the air. Instead of worrying, Parius stared straight at Youko. "You remind me of my little demon. However, you made a mistake, in keeping my arms loose. Kurama, you let me see your demon. Now, meet mine."

Parius's hand went to his face, as he pulled on his mask. A tornado of black Rietsu went around him, before breaking apart. Parius held out his hand, at thee tree. A black Cero charged in his hand. He wondered what Youko's reaction to this would be. Parius shook off that feeling, as the Cero fired. Parius then grabbed the vine that was holding him, and crushed it in his hand. He fell to the ground. He waited for Youko's response to the Cero.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:29 am

Lots of things happened at once, as Jensen moved in to grapple yuoko. A dead tree grew from the earth, as vines and branches lashed out. youko spun and shot a gold disk at Jensen, causing him to twist his body as it shot past. Vines came down from above in an attempt to trap him. Jensen backed up, and a vine wrapped around his upper arm. Jensen wrapped his arm around the vine and gripped it. Tugging on the vine hard he attampted to snap it and free himself before another vine caught him.

The vine finally did snap, partially because Jensen was quite strong but also because Kira had set some of the vines alight with a kido. Jensen toppled backwards out of reach of the others. he rolled backwards and launched himself up with two quick step, and started to air walk. He needed his Zanpakuto, if only to cut the vines. He would need it to deal with youko too, but doing that without hurting him would be hard in bankai, he'd need to restrict himself to his sealed weapon for as long as possible, since shikai had no cutting ability in the slightest.

Once Jensen was in the air, he made a dash for the Zanpakuto. If he managed to reach it, he could free riku then go for straight for Youko. He didn't want to risk kira, who was trying to help Jun and had fired another kido, hurting his friend and vice versa. Jensen reached the bag and made a grab for it....
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Below Jun, plants snagged up and grabbed his waist as vines climbed up and under his swimming trunks. Luckily, the commotion made everyone run away. The vines went up...and started poking and slipped in a certain opening that everyone has. Jun blushed seven shades of red, screamed, rings glowed, chain whips summoned, fire fire fire. Kira helped too. Once free, Jun pulled the vines out of his ass by the none burning parts and threw them away. Kira then fired a wind based spell, and Jun combined that with a fire wave as strong as a standard Hado 33. The wind based spell only amplified it, and was turned into a fire tornado heading for Kurama.

Riku got snagged all right. His shirt hung down to reveal his upper body, and his pendant dropped to the ground. As the alternate ego got close and spoke, starting to molest him?, Riku only smiled. "You most certainly don't..." He jerked his head away from the mouth, and back into the side of Kurama's head in a headbutt. Grabbing the trees or whatever on his wrists, he pulled, tearing the ones connected to his feet. Managing to get his foot tangled up in his pendant's chain, Riku Jumped away, tearing the vines or bark whatever from his arms. He noticed the fire tornado and the black cero heading towards the Silver Fox, so instead, he set his attention else where: Their zanpakutou.

Jensen was going for it. Good. Time to help. "Hado 33: Sokatsui!" After putting the pendant back on, he fired the kido. Aiming to take out the tree that was holding their blades. Jun noticing this, also helped with a spell of his own if the tree was snapped.

"Hado 1: Sho!" That would push the bag straight towards Jensen...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:27 pm

(Glad to see everyone had stayed, my plan wouldn't have been able to work without everyone's participation. I congratulate everyone for there courage, but sadly just as expected this is now my third post which means from here on this thread is rated M for graphical scenes, gore and sexual harassment. viewers discretion is advised.)

The Kitsune was very amused as Riku was snagged, he gave him a sudden arousal as his shirt hung down to reveal his upper body. his eyes slightly lit as his pendant fell to the sand; the red head had always founded his captains pendant and so Youko wanted it as well. Youko approached him and was attempting to sexually harass him knowing that Riku would attempt something to stop him. being the red heads lover, Youko had no respect for him except for the fact of the power difference. however once the male smiled, he knew the counter was right around the corner. he spoke and jerked away before attempting a headbutt. "Feisty one aren't you..." he commented as he moved his face back. that hit would have bruised him seeing as though the young one was capable of making craters. in doing so, he suddenly caught Parius's expression Youko at first seemed a bit confused; he spoke explaining how they both had something in common. "Oh... how interesting." he commented seeming a bit reluctant to inflict pain onto him. he didn't bother in stopping him from taking his soul candy for one of his vines got him right in his mid section leaving him breathless. Parius stared straight back into Youko, his lifeless gold eyes held no emotion... no mercy... they looked as cold as ice as if his red headed self had never existed. he spoke saying how he made a mistake. Youko softly chuckled. "I am intrigued, but unfortunately I don't make mistakes..."

As Youko spoke he was fully aware of his surroundings, he knew how all of them combined could easily overwhelm him and that is why he planted the seed as soon as he appeared. he knew how they would have reacted and he knew that it would be a very very long time for him to see the light again and so he was going to take all advantages now that they were all caught off guard. Kira seemed very calm as he used a strange patch to escape his gigai, with his Wabisuke sheathed at his side he shot a shakkaho towards the vines. the slimy vines was covered in pacific saliva so it was a bit difficult to catch on fire, but that never meant that it didn't snap. as the kidou made contact, the vines instantly snapped yet didn't regrow which was a bit peculiar since Riku, Jensen and Parius knew Kurama very well for instantly regrowing his plants unless it was taken out by the roots. Jun was just a beautiful sight, snagged and grabbed by the wast he looked like a squirming butterfly trying to get away from a mean child that is about to rip his fragile wings apart. his scream was just music to his ears, it has been years since he heard the sweet melody. his face was noticeable a bright red, flushed from embarrassment, pain and possibly pleasure. however the delightful scenery was quickly destroyed by the kidou and the flaming whip. "Tch..." was all the fox had to say even though he took it rather amusing to see the child pull out the slimy vines that were molesting him.

Kira spoke sounding threatening; the silver haired man raised his eyebrow. "I'd love to see you try." he responded provoking the blonde to try. Youko was still not at his full potential, but then again he didn't really need to be for what he has in store for them. he didn't care for Kira, how ever something inside him had this big feeling like he didn't want to hurt Jensen nor Parius. however Riku was much stronger than him and would prove to protect his great nephew; Jun was going to be his prize anyone likes it or not, not even Rose had a saying in this. Kira used Shunpo to dodge most of the vines; the liquid like vines didn't catch on fire unlike the rest of the vines, they were very wet and needed to dry out first before they could catch on fire. the blonde instantly used another Kidou number 58 in attempt to engulf him, simultaneously Jun combined his flames along side the whirlwind vortex. Youko seemed completely unfazed, even though Parius had also shot a black cero. "Is this the best you all could have done?" he questioned arrogantly. Riku instantly teared the vines from his leg and jumped away tearing at the other vines while Jensen did the same. Jensen dashed for the zanpakutou's and Riku turned his attention away from Youko. a small smile formed as he turned. just as the vortex and the black cero was shot the tree rumbled. "Times up..."

as the blazing vortex came, the fox launched two seeds one at the vortex while the other at the cero, a seedun sprouted on both ends becoming a sacrifice for both blasts. the creatures were immediately destroyed. however that wasn't what the kitsune was talking about. the hollow of death tree was complete, Jensen reached for the zanpakutou's and alongside Riku and Jun's kidou he got to them just in time. although something strange began to happen, the middle of the huge dead tree suddenly ripped open causing a horrifying satanic sound to screech threw the air. It wasn't a sound any of them were familiar with, it didn't sound human. a hole suddenly teared threw the middle, crimson liquid alongside cadavers began flow from the opening. a sickening stench filled the air, it is so putrid and rotten that it could make a anyone puke from how disgusting it is. blood filled roots shot through catching onto all of them including Youko himself. the vines were much more stronger than Kurama's original vines, they were tainted a deep blackish red in color. "Don't struggle, your only make it ever most violent." the silver haired explained. he was telling the truth, the more one would struggle the more vines would grow and pull. Youko was the first to enter the blood filled tree, despite how strong any of them were or which kidou they would use; all of them would be drawn into the tree.

blood and vines slither past the victims, tainting them in crimson red liquid; it was as if they were passing through a diabolical dimensional tube or a drop down thriller ride however one would like to look at it. corpse and bits of pieces were all around the tube till suddenly they all landed in a giant pull of blood. vines and wet walls moved like a maze as all of them were divided... so they thought that is. the wet walls were indeed a plant, but the more one would cut the more blood would gush out as if the tree was a person or an animal, the walls that separated them not only was covered in blood but it was made of thousands and thousands of corpses. pale like hands stuck out of the ground as if they were reaching out for something yet they touched nothing. heads, limbs and even dead animals were visible in the pool of blood that came up to Victims mid length. a voice sang threw out the core of the tree; it was a women voice. she sounded as if she herself was possessed. only a few of them recognized the voice for it belonged to Youko's zanpakutou "Rose". the group didn't know that they were each divided into three groups of two. Riku and Jensen were located in the right upper level, Izuru and Parius were located in the left upper level while Jun was with Youko in the core of the tree. In order to get to the core one must go down the passage way, both passage ways lead towards the core. however with in each passage way consists a tremor (2-5) they don't see, but they can hear and feel any movement as they travel underground. however if they travel upwards they are able to leave the tree with ease, it is a bit of climbing though. however, Youko being a spirit fox (Kitsune) has the ability to create illusions; this ability also allows him to confuse his enemies which is exactly what he did with each individual. they would be fighting each other all the mean while seeing Youko's dark image and illusions.

As soon as the captain Riku lands in the pool of blood, Youko (Jensen) would be right across from him with Jensen's zanpakutou. the blood came up to his midsection and the bodies that were floating around belonged to the delinquents that he killed a long time ago. they looked sickly tortured as some of them were missing there eyes and some were twisted looking abnormally deformed. "How Ironic... to think that it would have to come to this." he spoke sounding very amused. "I'm sure you wondering where are we, well we are inside my hollow death tree. a tree that had been created during my time in hell... It's a pity... how my shinigami form could have fancied you... to think he would have chosen Jensen... but then again I guess my pedophile like desires must have influenced him in some way. although I do find you a fool to have never noticed that your own Lieutenant had a crush on you." he said blurting out Kurama's secrete crush. "Well... enough about my red headed fantasies... allow me to explain to you my true abilities. Rose has the ability to mimic any zanpakutou and allow me to use them as my own, as you can see this is Jensen's zanpakutou... which means I am able to use anyone of Jensen's abilities.... shall we begin?" he asked lying about his abilities in effort to drive Riku into attacking Jensen.

As Jensen lands in the pool of blood, corpses of people he killed were stacked upon each other. Jensen being from the mid evil times killed many many people and so his vision saw all of the thousands and thousands of people he killed. Youko (Riku) would be standing right across from him with Riku's twin zanpakutou. "Pathetic really, to think that my red headed self would have told you the power of my zanpakutou... and here I thought you two were friends... but then again your son would have been a much wiser pick, don't you think?" he said suddenly revealing the fact that he saw his son. "Kurama hasn't told you about your son yet... I have found him to be rather special, he isn't very much like you though... I like him more, he has much more of a resentful aroma. you do know he would like to have a match with you... although I think first things first." he explained before repeating the lie he told Riku. "allow me to explain to you my true abilities. Rose has the ability to mimic any zanpakutou and allow me to use them as my own, as you can see this is Riku's zanpakutou... which means I am able to use anyone of Riku's abilities.... shall we begin, or shall you watch as I forever take control of this body?"

Located on the left upper level, Izuru Kira lands in the pool of blood alongside familiar corpses of people he knew were all around him and especially Momo whom had her eyes wide open and half of her body sticking out of the pool of blood; her body would be twitching, but if he were to approach her. he would find that her body is missing her lower half. opposite of where she was would be Hisagi chained to the walls, his eyes would be rolled over as he would also be missing the lower part of his mouth. his chest was also ripped open showing his insides. sitting before that corp would be Youko holding Parius's weapon. "you should have stayed out of this, Izuru Kira... but now you're going to have to suffer, just like your friends... My name is Youko Kurama, I have escaped hell and now as a token I shall claim your life... you'd be a wonderful prize among my collection." he said before his eyes glowed as if he were a hollow. "You know, this whole time I have been secretly collected a few shinigami's... but we can keep that a secrete, the dead don't talk right?" he said lying about what Kurama has been doing. "allow me to explain to you my true abilities. Rose has the ability to mimic any zanpakutou and allow me to use them as my own, as you can see this is Parius's zanpakutou... which means I am able to use anyone of Parius's abilities.... including his mask!"

Across from Kira was Parius, the pool of blood was uneven for there were places where the blood was deeper (up towards his chest) and places where the blood was lower (Up to his knees). either way what stuck out the most was the fact that Parius's best friend was turned around across from him, if approached Parius would fine himself face to face with the most horrifying sight of his friend. his friends eyes would look as though it has been scratched out, his lips sowed together, his skin would be a palish blue tone with his veins fully visible as a few chucks of his body is missing. Youko would be just standing there with a cold expression across his face. "What a tragedy life can be, I do say that life isn't fair and nor is death... however I do agree with us having something in common, I do believe when the time comes I will theroully enjoy fighting you." taking out waibisuke he spoke again keeping the same lie. "as you can see, my zanpakutou has the ability to mimic any zanpakutou and allow me to use them as my own, as you can see this is Izuru's zanpakutou... which means I am able to use anyone of Izuru's abilities.... If I were you I would retreat unless you would like something to happen to your friends..."

deep down in the core of the tree, Jun splashes in the pool of blood dozens and dozens of hands take hold of him by the wrists, arms, head, wast, legs and ankles. the real Youko would be sitting on top of one of the few tombstones. observing the kid struggle or if he does struggle. "Shh..." he would say calmly as he would approach him. "Be still my child, I haven't had the opportunity to thank you fully." he would continue until his eyes would suddenly narrow. "Bond him." blood like vines would suddenly arise from the blood and bondage him in a very sexual like position as his clothes would tear from the hands that were clutching onto him. Youko's blank expression would show know sign of amusement as he would watch the child struggle, powers or not it was like dipping ropes in water and then trying to burn it; it was possible, but very difficult. as soon as the bondage was complete or was close to complete, the pool of blood would then drain revealing a dark garden filled with roses, skulls and limbs. the kitsune would slowly place himself behind the child whom now had his hands behind his back, face down and ass up. his cold large hands would slowly cup one side of his cheek, touching it softly at first he would speak. "You have no idea how long I have been captivated, this is all your fault you know..." he said as his long fingernails suddenly digged in. "If you haven't been so cocky, you wouldn't end up with a cock up your ass..." he said coldly as he put all of the blame of Jun as he licked two fingers of his free hand and then let them suddenly sneaked its way towards a once pure area. "Be a good boy and I'll make sure you'll enjoy it." he advised as he slowly slipped in one finger, moving it in and out rhythmically. "Be a bad boy... *shoved two finger in* and I'll make you suck my dick..."

Most kitsunes are known for having characteristics reminiscent of vampires or succubi and feed on the life or spirit of human beings, generally through sexual contact. however Youko is very pacific, if he finds interest in Jun he will forever haunt him down wanting to claim him over and over again...

(Hollow death tree life line 1/6. delusion 1/5 let the games begin!)
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:42 pm

((HOLY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IN HEAVEN! And I thought I was sadistic at times... Youko makes Beroli'm look like a guy in a tutu!))

Kira pursed his lips as Youko countered the combined efforts of himself and Jun. As the tainted vines wrap tightly around him, he did not struggle, saving his energy for the challenges that were to come within the damned tree that now grew in the middle of the beach. Blood and gristle began to vomit forth from the tree, covering all the fighters. The power coming from Youko felt like the power of Captain-Commander Yamamoto, the tree manifesting itself in full strength. Kira was absorbed in darkness as he allows himself to go unconscious for a moment, holding Wabisuke with all of his strength.

As Kira reopens his eyes, landing on his feet in the shallow pool of blood, he looks up, clearly seeing Momo, cleaved in two, and Hisagi, his organs on display and his lower jaw missing. He was definitely shocked to see the violent image before him, the smell of death and decay filling his nostrils. He clutches Wabisuke, his hands trembling as Youko begins to speak to him in a very melodic and sinister tone. Kira's eyes begin to water, but he knows that he has to stay strong, for, if they were truly dead, why would a subdued demon have them? He uses this idea, much in the way Rukia reinforced her resolve against the Adjuchas Espada Aaronerio Aaroniere, to stop the trembling in his hands and focus his mind. "I doubt that you managed to end the lives of those closest to me. In here, you make them appear like a fresh kill." Kira's eyes glaze over, smiling to himself, as if the smell became a sweet perfume. "But just for this travesty against me, in an attempt to break my will, I shall have your head on a pike by the time I am finished with you, Hollowfication or not!"

Kira charges at Youko, releasing Wabisuke vocally while running. If he makes the blade too heavy, then Youko would have to abandon the weapon. He did hear about the abilities of Anokoku, loosely translated as Darkness. All the abilities center around dark reiatsu and the blackening of surroundings. Kira takes a cut at Youko, ignoring his surroundings to the degree that he even steps on Momo's twitchy corpse as he leaps at Youko, making the attempted slash. He avoids being predictable; if Youko could copy Anokoku, then he knew of Wabisuke's abilities. Kira would have to move faster than Youko, bringing the fight to the homosexual, slicing and cutting, making a total of 20 attempted strikes before leaping back. Kira extends his hand and cries out, "Hado namba-san-jou-san (number 31): Shakkahou!" The blast of red fire is launched at Youko, targetted at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Parius allowed himself to be captured by Youko. He found himself inside of the tree. He was waist deep, in what appeared to be blood. He saw a body, and his eyes widened. He pulled the mask off, but kept it intact. He moved over to it, and turned it around. Staring back at him, if he had eyes, was the body of Lee. Parius heard what Youko had said. He gritted his teeth, as he turned to the fox. "You didn't think this through. You have no idea what you just unleashed." Parius reached into his pocket, and grabbed a black bead.

He grasped it, and a black glow came from his hand. It grew, until Anokoku was in his hand. "I know your Kurama, but that doesn't excuse what you have done." The mask reappeared on his face. His eyes glowed red. The mask extended, covering his upper body. Rietsu leaked out, turning into a high collared, red trenchcoat. It had pualdron like, extensions, with bone like spikes on them. It had two skulls, on its chest. The hollowfiction hardened on his chest, and had a white design on it. He gained a skull buckle, and chains hung from his belt. (Not weapons) He looked at Youko, before laughing.

He gripped Anokoku. "Blacken the sky, Anokoku!" The hollow yelled, and the blade went through it's usual transformation, but it was wilder, and the rietsu sparked off. The Hollow laughed, before looking at Lee's body. "So, THAT is my namesake? What a disgrace! Tsk. And to think, that pisses him off enough to bring me out in force." He dodged the strike Youko sent at him. He laughed, uncontrollably. He lunged at the man, aiming a quick kick for his face, before spinning, trying to trip Youko. He jumped up, and aimed his blade straight at his heart.

(Parius's Half Hollow form, only no hat, or gun. XD)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:12 pm

(Lol he hardly killed thousands, unless your counted the ones that died at the hands of his men.)

Everything was going to plan, when The silver fox laughed and said times up. all of a sudden, there was tentacles and blood and chunks of rotten flesh everywhere, and the tree was pulling them in. Jensen ripped open the rucksack and tossed riku his zanpakuto, drawing his own he began slashing wildly despite the foxs words. His struggle was futile, in the end he was pulled into the tree with the rest of them.

Jensen landed on his knees in a pool of blood, and as he rose to his feet he noticed the fox before him, holding riku's zanpakuto. all around him, there were corpses of men he killed, all men, for Jensen never once harmed a woman during his time as a warrior. he did not condone that sort of savagery, and wasn't surprised to see the corpse of one his former soldiers, a man who'd taken to raping women when they sacked a village.

Other faces, he didn't recognise, but one stuck out above the rest. A large, grizzled face, an axe wedged in his forhead. Jensen grunted at the sight of the viking who killed him. Ahead, youko started to speak, and jensen's mouth dropped open. "He's alive? My sons alive?" Jensen asked. The news was such a shock he almost dropped his weapon. "Where is he? Is he in soul society? how did you find him? and why didn't you tell me before?" Jensen was to distracted to actually attack, he waited hoping the fox had answers.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:21 pm

(OOC: Riku's zanpakutou is just a katana. His zan. spirit are twins, but not his sword.)

Their plan semi-succeeded. Riku now had his zanpakutou, but things went weird. They were placed in a tree...Riku didn't even know. When Riku landed, zanpakutou in hand, he landed in blood. No, the entire place was bloody. The guy was glad he barely touched the food...Riku had a strong stomach, but this definitely would have made him void it. The blood came up to his stomach. It was sickening to say the least. Riku put his zanpaktou on his back and looked around. To see Youko or whatever it was speaking. Around him were the dead thugs that killed him as he killed them...protecting his loved ones. He paid them no heed, and stared down the silver haired kitsune, thinking through his studies of Japanese culture. When he was done, Riku spoke.

"I've don't have experience in that type of thing. But now that you say it, it does explain a few things. But I don't think you're saying the truth on your abilities. A copy cat zanpakutou wouldn't be able to copy everything nor the power increases. Besides, Kurama's is a plant type. The second I see a bankai, I'd know your lie, and that would mean that is actually Jensen. If memory serves of Japanese lore, kitsune like you are players, illusionists. Besides, you can't mimic reiatsu either. The second this person starts to fight, I'll know for sure who it is. If you recall, I'm very good at sensing reiatsu and tracking people."

Riku calmly walked up to the man and threw a simple, almost playful punch to the gut. Nothing serious. If this guy aimed to kill with a blow, then this was obviously an enemy. But if they didn't...obviously an ally...

Jun vomited almost immediatly upon landing. This was too much for the teen. Unfortunately, hands came up and grabbed him. He tried to struggle, even as this guy approached him. As he spoke one last word, Jun's swimming trunks were removed, leaving him naked, and was bonded in a...humiliating position. "You bastard!" Jun yelled as he struggled. His powers were still activated, and he had plenty of tricks up his sleeve. As the man touched his cheek, would bite at the hand. But before he could do anything to get rid of his virginity, fire and lightning spikes erupted from everywhere around the boy, especially near his hind end. If hit, Youko would burn or be electrocuted. However, in this environment, the fire would simmer out. The electricity would be grounded, but force the guy up. But more kept coming. As long as Youko stayed in the air, he would be electrocuted. As long as he never fully submerges, he would be aflame.

The whips also came alive. Jun was able to control them telepathically. Though it was weak and unmastered, he had to do something. The weapons came at Youko to stab the man, multiple times. Though their range was 15 yards, it was quite a reach. "Don't think I'll be so easily raped, you pedofox! If you do somehow succeed in shoving a dick in my mouth, be prepared to loose it! I'm not gonna let you!" Unfortunately, his focus was purely on the lightning and fire spikes and controlling the whips. He couldn't use his other abilities to free him...
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:38 am

((Well since Bliss is temporarily deposed, and it's been almost an entire month, I'll skip Bliss' turn. She won't mind, since everyone is fighting each other and she is getting homoerotic on Jun.))

Kira sensed this dark reiatsu as Youko charges forward. The speed and ferocity of the attacks was evidence of the strength of Youko's possession over Kurama. The kick to his face was enough, but Kira was able to hook Youko's low kick with Wabisuke, planting his free hand down onto the bloody... floor? Ground? All Kira knew was that his hand was now submerged in this thick viscous fluid. Recovering with plenty of time, Kira swiftly deflects and redirects Youko's attack with ease, catching Anokoku with the edge of Wabisuke before sending the possessed man reeling past him, stumbling forward. Kira rolls forward, in the opposite direction of Youko, before turning and getting back to his feet. He extends his hand, taking a deep breath. "Bakudo #63: Sajuu Sabaku!" Kira says, closing his fist while keeping two fingers extended. The twin Hainawa ropes, released as a stronger kido, twist and weave about Youko, wrapping themselves around both ankles before twisting twice around each other and wrapping themselves around Youko's wrists. A great force would have to break these chains; Youko didn't feel as powerful as he did earlier.

This got Kira to thinking. While still standing in preparation for Youko's next attack, he glances over to the dead bodies of Momo and Hisagi. It still didn't feel right to him. Youko never came in contact with either of his closest friends. In fact, Kira never heard of Youko until this very moment. Also, for a split second while defending from the furious attack from Youko wielding Anokoku, the image seemed to shift... seemed to revert back to normal. It was as if there was an instability in the flow of reiatsu from the person that Youko was trying to hide. Is this truly an illusion? A true technique meant to throw everyone involved for a loop, only to end up killing each other out of pure sport? And the winner of these contests would feel no victory, as Youko could knock them unconscious once more and cause more discord among the allies. There was only one way to break this hex, if it truly was a hex. However, Kira will have to tread lightly, if he was to succeed; the face underneath the guise of Youko didn't look too friendly after all.

Kira begins to let his reiatsu destabilize. Of course, he would have to maintain control of it, as much as possible, or else the energy inside him will either cause him to become a Hollow or he will die altogether. His wrists began to burn with the unfamiliar sensations he was forcing himself to go through, in an attempt to replicate the conditions that caused the guise of Youko to fall away from his true opponent. He could already sense the crazed mind set within the man he was fighting; clearly he was of a weaker mind, which allowed him to fall faster. "P-P-Parius," Kira forces out, his eyes beginning to blur as he starts to falter, "listen. Listen closely. You need... need to calm down... tricking you... Youko is... TRICKING YOU!" Kira falls to one knee, dropping Wabisuke as he grips his wrists; his right wrist begins to bleed as the reiatsu fluctuations within his body literally tore at his physical form. He looks up at Parius, the eye under his swooping hairstyle shut tight as a reaction to the great pain wreaking havoc within him. If his plan failed, he would be a goner.

((I did chat this over with Bliss. This is the same way Naruto learns how to break genjutsu, according to Jiraiya. He tries this with Itachi, but he had to have Chiyo and Sakura break it for him, as he was too weak alone to destabilize his chakra enough to free himself from Itachi's attack.))
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:32 am

Parius only laughed harder, at the fox, as he tried to trip him. His eyes were filled with the joy of battle. However, Youko said something, and his image shifted. The Hollow cocked it's head to the side. Then, it advanced. It almost got the seemingly falling form of the man. However, it's hand suddenly reached at it's face. Parius had figured it out.

Inside his inner world, Parius had seen what had happened, and heard Kira. "Son of a bitch. He's more clever than I thought." Parius said, jumping out of the building. He was going to tell his Hollow to stop. By force, if he had to. He landed, and started Shunpo'ing around the ruined city. He stopped, when he saw the grinning visage of Lee. "So, do you like what you have become?" "Shut it. You need to leave now. I'm taking back control." "Fool! As if I'd let you. I already have a great foothold into the world outside. Do you think I'm going to give that up?" He swung his blade. Parius looked at him, before drawing his blade.

The Hollow was going crazy now. It was swinging wildly. Luckily, it had gotten far enough away from Kira, that it didn't do anything, other than splash the blood around. If Kira was smart, and conscious, he would get out of the way. If not, he might get hit by something.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:28 am

(Thanks for the compliments and corrections; as soon as I have time I will make corrections to my previous post.)

The blonde child Jun was such a precious sight; it gave the kitsune such pleasurable sensation as he watched him struggle violently. The smell of this hellish nightmare was repugnant, but it didn't seem to have had any impact on the kitsune. Such dark thoughts ran through the silver haired man’s mind. He wondered what wicked and sick actions he could perform on such a work of art, but at the same time he didn’t really want to break his new found toy. The blonde yelled out in anger as the man attempted to indulge himself into him; he had almost forgotten that his little toy was related to his red headed self’s admirer which meant that he needed to be a bit more careful. Just as soon as he felt the boy’s spiritual pressure rise he jumped back as fire and lightning spikes erupted from everywhere protecting around his prey. “Why try to prevent the inevitable, you know that you’re going to enjoy it. I promise it won’t hurt too much…” he said his voice spurting out like venom.

As the whips began to move, the kistune began to dodge almost effortlessly as the child spoke up angrily causing the fox to respond almost playfully. “I see, unfortunately you need a bit more practice before you can use that technique on me.” He taunted the teen. Keeping a calm, but cold expression he unleashed three razor rings from his right gold like arm shackle. One of the blades lash out at the fire whip, one at the lightning whip and one towards Jun as a punishment for trying to resist him. Despite if his razor had or hadn’t any effect on the whips or if they did or didn’t make contact towards the blonde teen; Youko would frown seeing as though he wanted to keep him the way he was. “Forgive me, but if you won’t freely give yourself to me I will have to take you by force. Don’t make me kill you by accident, I much rather keep you alive than have your pretty head as my trophy…” cutting short on his sentence, he suddenly cracked a soft grin that could put fear itself to shame. “Or you could struggle, I don’t really care since dead or alive you will be mine. I going to engrave my face into your memories that way you can remember me always. When you sleep, you will see me; when you walk your feel me. You will never dare love any other man or woman again once I’m through with you…”

As Kira spoke up saying how there was no way he could have killed his loved ones, the fox slightly tilted his head as if he didn’t understand what he had just said. “Oh really, I dare you to try. I’d love to see someone like you take the life from me. Although before we begin, I will say that I had never once said that I killed your friends.” Running his fingers through his silky long hair, he pushed it back and out of his face as he continued to speak. “If anything you thought that up yourself. They could have died and went to hell, which is why they can appear here. They could have been killed by a sinner, or what say you. Don’t be resentful towards me just because I showed you a demonstration of what hell is.” He commented emotionlessly yet his words coming out as cold as ice, attempting to break down his barrier as a mask began to form alongside Parius’s outfit. "Blacken the sky, Anokoku!" he spoke as Kira charged. The blade suddenly transformed, but strangely it was wilder than before as his reitsu sparked dangerously. Youko knew well of his ability, but he didn’t seem to care since he was actually Parius fighting him and to make matters worse he was fighting Parius was being controlled by his hollow and therefor was incontinent of his own actions.

Dodging the first blow he lunged at the blonde aiming a quick kick for the face, before spinning, trying to trip Kira as he attempted the rest of his nineteen slashes. All the meanwhile he kept his same cold blooded look as his eyes didn’t dare tear away from Kira’s blue eyes. It was as if he was searching for something, but he didn’t once ask or question him. Hit or miss, as Kira leaps back to launch out a kido at the fox, Youko was aiming his blade straight at the blonde’s heart with a devastating thrust. The explosion that was made from the hado indulged everything into smoke making it impossible to see the damage. The sounds of a children giggling hysterically sounded through the area, their voice seemed to have echoed in the area they were in. it gave the battle a terrifying outlook towards the income of the fight.

Parius seemed to have been in shock as he saw the body of someone he knew well, but most importantly he was furious as he gritted his teeth and turned towards him. Parius responded angrily telling the kitsune that he had no idea what he had done. To this the fox slightly shrugged keeping his composure. “Actually I do, I know a lot more than you think.” He said tauntingly. His gold eyes held no life in them, no emotion as if Parius had been talking to nothing more than a shadow of what was once his friend. As Parius summoned Anokoku and began to laugh the fox slightly narrowed his eyes. “In my opinion, I don’t think you were thinking this through.” He said as he observed the Vizards new appearance. “Amusing, but you’re going to need more than that to destroy me.”

As the hollow laughed Youko charged releasing Wabisuke vocally while running; now that he had unleashed Parius’s hollow, he would be evenly match with Kira the original personage he was incontinently fighting. Ignoring his surroundings, he leaps at Parius and attempted to make a slash. Parius dodged the first one and was laughing uncontrollably as he lunged at the man aiming a quick kick for the face, before trying to trip him. Hit or miss, the kitsune would attempt to quickly lash at him nineteen more times before leaping back with his hands extended. "Hado namba-san-jou-san (number 31): Shakkahou!" The blast of red fire is launched at Parius, targeted at his chest just as Parius was aiming his blade straight at his heart. The large red ball exploded on contact indulging everything into a bag of smoke. The sounds of a women laughing hysterically sounded through the area, her voice seemed close yet at the same time quite far away.

The kitsune held a seemed slightly confused towards the captains reaction, he wasn’t really expecting this kind of reaction from Jensen… but then again at the same time he knew he would have been like this all along. As Jensen’s jaw dropped, the fox’s eyes slightly slit yet refused to show any emotion as he listened towards his counter parts best friends’ question. Cupping his own chin with his right hand and resting his elbow on his left hand; he thought about it for a moment as he hummed. “Well I’m glad you’re interested in finding your son, but please not too many questions at once. To think I was cruel, I can’t believe my red headed self didn’t tell you this before.” The fox soon stopped cupping his chin as his fingers fiddled with his hair. “I honestly wouldn’t say, your sons fully alive since technically we are all dead. But I can say that he is a very talented man, not too many things interest me and I can tell you he was quite interesting.”

Turning his attention back towards Jensen, he released the silvery strands of hair he was playing with. “Your son is not in the soul society, I found him during one of my patrols. Funny, I guess I didn’t find it as important to tell you. Jealousy goes a long way you know, if you knew where your son was you probably would have left to go find him and so I said nothing about it.” The fox watched attentively for the captain’s reaction, his once lively emerald green eyes were now gold but showed no life. It was as if the fox he knew was completely gone or that this whole time he was a wolf in sheep’s clothing. “I can tell you where he is, but you have to beat me first…” he said as he walked over towards him and threw a simple, almost playful punch to the gut. It was strangely nothing serious.

Riku listened attentively as the fox spoke, he didn’t seem intimidated by the whole situation which of course was expected, but what was said next made the fox crack an evil grin. “Clever, I’d expect nothing more from you captain… although I really do hope that your friend can tell it’s you. It would be a tragedy if you were to be killed or if your friend dies,” he said in response as he came up to him. His body slightly blurred as he was hit and the fox transformed into Jensen. Jensen still couldn’t see Riku, but Riku sure could see him as clear as day though soaked in blood. “As I said before, you are quite clever my little one.” Echoed a women’s voice for only his ears to hear. The voice was familiar; it was one he knew very well though it sounded much more possessed as if she wasn’t feeling like herself, it belonged to Rose. “Let’s see how clever you are though, do you think you can make it out in time?” she asked giggling. She didn’t once tell Riku in time for what and she wasn’t going to. This was her garden and Youko’s domain where whatever he wanted he got.

Due to the fact that Jun was in trouble, there was a huge possibility that Riku might have been able to stop him and therefor she didn’t want to reveal anything that would trigger his emotions…

The hands that held Jun suddenly tightened their grips as blood filled vines began to snake around the spikes and up the boy’s legs. The vines were so tainted with blood that they were almost too soft and also squishy. As Youko began to try to get rid of the whips, he was going to make sure that his toy was ready for him to just take over control. “Do what you want with him.” He said allowing the plants to also wrap around his body in order to squeeze the air out of him, but not kill him. The vines that were in front of him swiftly wrapped around his throat like a collar as a few tickled his ears in effort to send shivers down his spine. Another attempted to go down his throat, if it were bitten it would pop and blood would pour out like a hose as another vine would try to go down again, however none of the vines would go as far as to killing the teen. The vines around his waist, would keep a very tight grip in order to keep him breathing heavily and as well take his attention away from concentrating. While the ones around his legs would continue snaking up all the way up towards his bottom and attempt to push its way through his opening. Youko was definitely serious in having the boy and even if he wasn’t going to personally own him; he was still going claim him in the sickest way possible. He thought that if he couldn’t have him, then nobody could…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay! Vacation! Or not...   Yay! Vacation! Or not... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay! Vacation! Or not...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2