Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Paranoia? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapParanoia? - Page 2 I_voting_barParanoia? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Paranoia? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapParanoia? - Page 2 I_voting_barParanoia? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Paranoia? - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Paranoia? - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Paranoia?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:23 am

"Not necessarily. Soul Society kicked out any vizard, and most of them stem from there. Soul Society could get themselves cornered by the Espada, Kishi, and/or Sinners All it takes is one to hold down the Coalition while the other two pound the Gotei to nothing. An official alliance may not need to be official with the Coalition, but with the Kishi, yes. Of course, if most of the Kishi would be against such an alliance, the Gotei are screwed either way. But they'll at least cripple one organization or the other. Then again, some of the Kishi may go after one of the other two, tying some of their members down. Still, in terms of captains, the Gotei are outnumbered. And we all know that the victor is almost certainly going to be weakened from their battle or battles. The Kishi most certainly wouldn't survive an all out assault by the Gotei 13, but they will be crippled, making them easy pickings for either the Espada or the Sinners. Tanaka would fight Zer, and his members will fight the captains or their vice-captains. No matter the outcome of the leader's battle, it becomes a numbers game. Or assumed to be, since unless one actually goes out and fight everyone to get info, it's impossible to know the outcomes of each individual battle and so on. Crippling one's organization for one person, unless they have vital information that could destroy them anyway, is a good way to kill yourself and your organization. His pride would kill him and those underneath him. But if it's for any other crime, it would be a good idea on their part to just keep watch on you if join the Kishi. The same thing would be true as with if you joined the Coalition.

It's all about the bigger picture. If Tanaka isn't willing to look at it, then I guess either the humans will win, or the Espada and Sinners, or the Kishi. And this world will become a darker, meaner place more than likely. Either way, the Gotei gets wiped out."
He countered her. Everything else went as stated.

He stared at her as she spoke again. Something stirred within him, though he wasn't sure what. He was right on his guess. Something that one never had...something that should be the right of every being, or least that was said to be...was freedom worth fighting for? Yes. But what about being a loner? "Worth fighting for, sure. Being a loner...who knows? Is it for you?"
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:41 am

Arisu stared at the boy a long moment, before closing her eyes and giving a small chuckle. He was quite the intellectual one and he understood perhaps more than she did. It was soothing to know she wasn't the only one who could speak these troubles, despite how naive they are. Both the Gotei Thirteen and the Kishimasuki are naive in the fact that they aren't allies, simply because of the Gotei's inability to accept the mask that the Vizards wear. Or the inability to realize that most of the Vizards haven't chosen to be what they are, but were forced. It made her happy to be able to speak this with someone, even if that someone was an Arrancar. Odd, how she defies the Soul Society even now, with whom she takes comfort with.

"If the Gotei Thirteen gets wiped out then most of the Worlds will be darker and the Coalition will be screwed. They will have no way of defending against the armies that would corrupt the worlds, the Kishimasuki might... But would they truly be able to stop the Sinners and the Arrancar? No, we would most definitely have a hand full trying to defend ourselves." She opens her eyes and looks back at the boy sitting across from her, the harshness in her eyes seemed to have diminished completely.

What was he asking now? If she wanted to be a loner? Perhaps not, but being tied down to something like the Gotei, Coalition or the Kishimasuki? She would never allow herself to do anything of the sort. However, wouldn't the same question be directed to the Arrancar himself? A frown came to her lips as she thought this through. "I am a loner by default. My freedom revolves around me being a loner, does it not? I cannot allow myself to be tied to another Organization, so by default I am a loner no doubt. But what about you, Rui? Are you not the same as me? You sit here instead of belonging to an organization, even the Coalition whom have accepted one of your kind already."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:22 am

Rui shrugged. "It would depend on how much damage the Gotei does to one or both organizations or all three, and then the outcome of the Sinners or Espada using some of their members in holding down the Coalition. The outcome would still be obscure. Depending on how I feel at the time...I might be able to turn the tide and do myself a favor in the process." When he said that last bit, he was refering to those that worshiped him as a god. They would do anything he told them to. When she opened her eyes, the harshness was mostly gone if not all. Had she warmed up to him? She spoke some more.

Rui smiled. She was also a smart one. But he already knew his answer. And countered her own. "Being free and being a loner are two different things. Freedom is worth fighting for, but is it alright to be alone in the process? In some ways, perhaps we are alike, even have similar experiences. My reasons, however, is far different. I could join the Coalition, since I most certainly don't belong with the Espada, though for different reasons. But why should I join? I have an army at my disposal. Granted, they're not very strong, with only two Vasto Lorde's at most, but I still have quite the number of hollows willing to do whatever I please. I have insulation if need be. What do they have to offer me besides protection? I can hide perfectly well on my own here in the World of the Living. Only when a fight comes up does my constant migraine ruins my concentration, thus allowing me to be revealed unless I expend energy before hand.

As far as why not join Grand and his renewed Espada? Well...I'm rather famous by a nickname that I despise with a passion. I've been called it twice today, I'd rather not be called that a third time today or I'll explode. But I am perhaps the first created arrancar of them all. The experiment had a side effect..."
Before he continued, Rui stood and took off his sweatshirt and undershirt to reveal bare skin. And no hollow's hole, perhaps confirming her earlier thoughts and backing his words up earlier. "Having a heart...yet I'm an arrancar, a being born from a hollow, which has no heart. Am I really an arrancar or a hollow? I'm either a supposed god or an abomination among monsters that needs to be destroyed according to those same things that I live in the same world in. Some have come for my power, betraying me. Others came to worship me as something I'm not. Others still came for my head for one reason or another."

Slowly, he walked over to her, kneeling down and grabbing her hand gently. He moved it to where his heart supposedly was. "The question that I'm trying to answer...what am I? An arrancar? An abomination? A sick joke? What?" While starting off strong, it soon tapered off to a whisper. Tears started to form, but never left his crimson eyes. Tears that confused him as much as he was confused about himself. Perhaps that was the reason for them...
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:16 am

The boy had an ego, didn't he? He himself could sway the outcome of a battle? This made the girl give a small smirk of amusement as she let him continue in silence. When he took a pause, she slid a comment in. "This particular outcome, you have developed, would also depend on if your Espada friends were smart. They themselves would need to ally themselves with the Sinners and coordinate a very specific and calculated plan. Even then, would it truly be smart to trust Sinners? Once the two organizations wiped out the remainder of the Kishi and Gotei, then came back to finish of the Coalition, would the Sinners stick with their arrangement? Or would they continue on to the Espada?"

She listened to his next comment and frowned, holding back a growl. "Do I have a choice? I cannot allow myself to be tied down to those organizations, just in case your dooms day scenario would happen. However, who else is there to accompany me out here? So being free means I have to be a loner..." Her reasoning was definitely off, but she didn't really realize that. He continued on to his answer for why he was alone and she continued to frown at the boy. "So your saying that your alone, because no one has anything to offer you?" she scowls and looks away from the boy. How could he do that to himself? He's giving up friends, because they didn't offer him anything. He was so much more lost than she was.

When the kid stood up, her eyes moved back to him and watched him remove his shirts. Her eyes widened for a split second, before her facial features went immediately back to emotionless. She whispered her confirmation. "No Hollow hole..." Suddenly he was in front of her and reaching for her, she freaked out for half a second. Her hand unsheathed her beating heart zanpaktō and swung it instinctively. Luckily her mind was quick to catch up with her and she stopped the blade the moment it touched his skin. She realized what he was trying to do by what he said, and slowly took her free hand to press it against his chest.

"You aren't a sick joke, Rui. The man who did that to you, was simply trying to make Hollows feel again. Which, obviously he succeeded in. You should take pride in the fact that you have a heart. It means you are better than the other Arrancar, you are capable of more than they are and that is why they hunt you so. They are simply jealous of the fact that you have a heart. Take a look at my Chishio Maejirase, here and it's decorative look. A heart. Something you two have in common, eh? Take pride in your heart."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:22 am

She counterargued him again. But he continued on as stated. Rui didn't even flinch as the sword came in, stopping when it touched his shoulder. His hierro is pathetically weak, practically nonexistant. A tiny trickle of blood ran down to the elbow. Once the blade was moved away, that tiny cut would heal almost instantly because of how small it was. Rui didn't even feel it. Living with a constant migraine made his pain tolerance insanely high. She responded to the last bit. He looked at her zanpakutou. That must be Chishio Maejirase. She was right. It may not have been much, but it did succeed in its intent. He gave a small smile. "I still don't know what it means. Somehow I doubt that was their intent...but considering what I saw that transformed me...it is possible...thanks..." What he saw just before he transformed was not pretty.

He seperated from her and at least put on the white undershirt. Wiping away the formed but not flowing tears, he continued with what she said. "Grand Chat is far from stupid. He's been recruiting for those strong enough. Frankly, I'm a little surprised he hasn't found me yet and tried his luck with me. He is the type to attempt it, whether or not he would succeed, even I'm not sure unless or until I meet him. I don't have much of a profile on the Sinner's leader. They're more unknown to me than the rest just because it is so much harder to find out more about them. And the occasional one that does slip out tends to not have anything useful. So they are a wild card. Again though, it would depend on their leader and his or her competency. Not knowing at least their name bothers me..."

He's always tracked the big players. The one that he doesn't even know the name of, because of the difficulty of the place needed to get there, bothered him a lot. He doesn't know what to expect from them. Rui continued on with the other bit.

"Who says you have to join an organization to not be a loner? Friends...what does that even mean?...are a possibility. Even if they join the Coalition or Kishi, and you don't, would they still be your friend and still hang out with you or something on their off time?" He paused and tried to bury his face, which was blushing, into his arms and knees. "How would you even go about making friends..." The sentence was a bit muffled, but there. But there was even more. "After so many betrayels...how could one even trust another..."
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Her eyes slowly watched as the small trickle of blood ran down the boy's arm, she was mildly surprised that such a light movement would cut his skin. His hierro must be pathetic, but in compensation his regeneration must be incredibly quick. Her eyes then closed and a smile came to her lips as she gave a small chuckle, "Even if he didn't do it for that purpose, either way it is a blessing..." Her eyes opened to look up into his. "Your welcome... Rui Herutsu." She said his name as if recognizing him as finally welcoming the thought of him as a friend or ally. Her eyes may have even shown the softness that her voice spoke aloud. However, they quickly flashed back to their typical cold look as she looked away with a huff. "But don't go getting all sentimental with me."

Her eyes flickered back to him, a smile forming on her lips at the kid's back. She didn't know why, but she had this feeling that she could trust him... It was a comforting thought that she could finally talk to someone without them trying to kill or capture her. For that small moment that he was walking away from her she had a thought that scared her. She hadn't had anyone like that in her life since that Shinigami Captain had died. Was Rui... a friend? Her eyes quickly went back to their normal state and she shook the thoughts from her mind the moment Rui looked back at her and continued to speak. But, she couldn't keep the smile from forming again as she responded.

"Perhaps he isn't stupid, but can he trust the Sinners? They are hellspawn after all. Tell me, Rui Herutsu, what is the difference between a Sinner and a Hollow? Hollows were simply the spirits of humans that Shinigami couldn't preform the konsō on. They were not evil beings, simply had bad luck. A sinner was a human that, when they died, were so evil in life that they were locked beyond the doors of hell. They then gained power enough to escape and become what we know as Sinners. Would you trust the likes of someone with no moral codes, like a Sinner? If Grand Chat is as smart as you say he is, he shouldn't trust the word of the Sinners. As for their hierarchy, I cannot say I know anymore than you do. They are shrouded and hard to find, indeed."

She chose to ignore the fact that he didn't know if he would join Grand if he had the chance... She didn't want to think of what that would mean between their relationship. Instead, she chose to continue the next topic that he had moved onto. "You couldn't understand my situation, if you believe that that is an option. Being a friend with me would only bring upon the dislike of the Gotei 13. I wouldn't want that on anyone." Her eyes watched him closely as he hid his face from her. "To tell you the truth, Rui, I wouldn't know myself... I have never found myself trusting in anyone since I have left the Soul Society."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:34 am

Rui countered the Sinner arguement, but didn't comment on his personal dilemma. "That is an individual thing. Yes, they were terrible humans, but who to say they're not trustworthy? They killed, they maimed, they raped, but whose to say they backstabbed or not? There cannot be an organization without at least a little bit of trust. It would depend upon the Sinner's leader and their goal. Without meeting both personally, you can't entirely rule it out. Me, personally, would have to meet one that didn't try to kill me before I could really say. It's bad to stereotype against a particular race. Most times, there is always those few that don't follow such a thing. Look at me. I'm an arrancar, but am I evil? I'm clearly not hollow. Do I kill humans just for enjoyment? I haven't even laid a hand on one since I first became a hollow. Though that part of my memory is really fuzzy. You can't really assume anything. Look at us. A vizard and an arrancar. We should be at each other's throats, yet here we are, talking civilly. As if we were the same race."

She continued with her situation. He only tilted his head in curiosity, unburying it slightly. Then fully as she finished. "Your situation...what makes it so special? Dislike of the entire Gotei I find hard to believe unless you actually did something to all of the captains that made them hate you. Like what Aizen did. You wanted freedom, so you left...but if that's the case, why join the Gotei 13 in the first place? Even if they tried recruiting you, unless you did something horrifyingly wrong in their book, you would still have the final say, wouldn't you? If you're a noble, I somehow doubt the Gotei would interfere with their affairs. Even a very high ranking one probably couldn't get them to interfere unless it would coincide with Soul Society's interests. But you're no threat to humans, you're not unbalancing things, you're not raising an army to fight them."

Afterwards, he blushed a little bit, and started to wave his hands defensively. "I don't mean to be privy or anything. We do barely know each other after all..."
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:55 pm

"Now who ever said that Hollows were even close to evil beings? Or that they killed humans for the fun of it? I don't believe that I did, at all. Now that isn't to say that some of them may have turned out that way, but it's mostly instinct. Like Human Nature, only... Hollow nature. However, would you seriously trust someone is a murderer, rapist or anything like that from the get go? You would give your back to a Sinner? I know that I wouldn't trust a Sinner at all... They'd really have to prove themselves to me, even then I wouldn't trust one. Hollows are different, I could trust a Hollow a hell of a lot easier than a Sinner... Not like I can trust anyone very easily."

She wasn't even really attempting to argue the fact anymore, she was now simply musing herself. Keeping a conversation going was the only real motive she had. The girl hadn't spoken to someone in a friendly manner since she had left the Royal Palace and it was a relief to finally have a conversation. However, when the boy decided to ask upon her situation she frowned. She didn't like where he was going with it, leaving her no real room to make anything up... There was only the truth in the matter and she was afraid of where that would lead to. Would the Arrancar perk up and try to kill or capture her like everyone else she tried to trust? She didn't like the odds.

"You want the truth, Arrancar?" The girl's hand moved to hold her sword tightly, just in case. "I am wanted so badly, not because I insulted a Captain or whatever. I am wanted because I am the Soul King's Daughter..." She let that hang there for a moment in silence, she wanted to see his reaction to what she said. What is there to say after a bomb like that? She wouldn't know what to say, so hopefully he would be smarter and quicker than her. Come up with something to ignore the subject with or even attack her so she would stop worrying when he was going to backstab her.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Rui shrugged. "That's the stereotype about hollows, isn't it? And some go against their own instinct. But I suppose it is common enough to call it Hollow Nature. Either way, trust needs to be earned, no matter who it is. Certainly, it would be more difficult to trust someone like that. In the Underground, organized crime, trust is everything. Betray that trust, you'll end up dead. Yet they always manage. You have a moral code, where they do not. The Espada and the Sinners are like the organized crime of the world. If they wish to survive, they need trust. Which will be hard to actually form without a few organized operations on one side or the other."

Rui then waited for her situation if she wished to speak of it. And she did. The boy looked at her with a blank expression. Blink once. Blink twice. Cue jaw drop. Cue paling. He was expecting a lot of things...but certainly not that. He tried to speak, but no words came out. After five long minutes that seemed like years to him, the blond finally spoke. "I-I was expecting a lot of things...b-but not t-that! Although the want or need for freedom now makes a lot more sense now...but wow...I honestly have no idea how to respond to that..." It was then he saw her hand on her katana. Was she serious? Was she really going to try to kill him? His expression turned solid, and gulped. His migraine skyrocketed just enough to allow a tiny bit of his power slip. By far not his full amount, but some. "You're...not gonna try to kill me...are you? Just because I know your secret?"

He was having a pleasant conversation, one that he haven't had in a long time. "I really don't want to have this pleasant talk to degenerate into a fight...it's been a long time since I've had one of these..." Rui made no move to reach for his sword, no hostile action or anything that could be percieved as a hostile intention.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:07 am

Arisu gave a light grin and shook her head. "Aye, but doesn't any Organized Crime Groups trust only themselves? Sure they pay off people in high and low places, but in a sense they are apart of the Organized Crime. The people in those groups don't trust or hold faith in people outside of their group. In the same way, the Sinners may have a fragile trust with themselves, but they are most likely happy to kill anyone outside of that group. All it would take is the Kill Order or one extremely pissed off demon, then all of a sudden that happy-go-lucky truce with the Sinners will inevitably kill the Arrancars. A risk that I would not be easy to ignore, whether or not I needed the Sinners aid to defeat the other Organizations. Trust is simply something you can't cling to tightly when it comes to Sinners, my friend... There is a reason why they are called Sinners."

Almost the exact reaction she was expecting from someone who had no clue who she was. However, even though she was expecting something like that, it didn't make it easier to handle. It made her uncomfortable and even a bit shy, blushing a bit at the cheeks. She turned her gaze and her hand tightened even more around her precious zanpaktō. "I am glad you can understand my need to be a loner, the reason the Gotei Thirteen would stop at nothing to obtain my person. The King demands it." Her eyes follow his to her sword and sighs, slowly relinquishing her grip on it. "No... Sorry. I just get paranoid and it was a mere precaution in case you decided to attack me. Sorry." She said, a small smile coming to her lips once more. Maybe she could trust this Arrancar.

Her smile slowly came back fully as he continued to speak, make no hostile action towards her at all. She felt comfortable enough to actually set the sword aside completely. "Believe me, this is the first conversation I've had with anyone in a long time, that didn't lead into a fight. If it is in my power to make sure we stay docile, then by god we won't fight. It's nice to speak with someone who isn't instantly swinging their sword at me." She leaned back against the wall and relaxed completely, even closed her eyes a little. A sigh escaped her lips, before she peeked at him. "I'm happy you're here, kid." she gave a grin at him, using kid as a kind of joke... Knowing he was older than she, technically.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:45 am

(OOC: Just for time convience so we don't go back and forth, I'll have Rui address the first comment later...)

Rui sat and listened. It most certainly did clear up a ton of things. He did at one time raided Soul Society's network, and found out the existance of a Soul King in another dimension. He didn't dare sense across dimensions into it. His head might explode. He did that (meaning the stealth works) without killing a single person. Though it did take him weeks to do it. His small size was quite beneficial at times...

"No need to apologize...I can be a bit paranoid myself considering my history, but you have even more reason to be. I don't blame you at all... He listened some more to what she had to say. For some reason, his heart beat sped a little, and his face heated up. The blonde didn't know why though. But he smiled, a genuine one. "I never attack unless provoked. You can be garunteed of that. And there are only two ways to provoke me. One of which you already mentioned. I'm glad we can do that...I'm happy you're here too..." He resisted the urge to just sit next to her. But there was also another thing he had to mention. "There isn't a need to be a loner. Perhaps a friend that you don't need to lean on, don't need to worry about, will do? Loneliness can do terrible things to a person. I'm already a hunted being. I'm quite capable of handling myself. You won't need to worry about me. I'll help you whenever you need it or want it. Plus, I'd love to have more conversations like this one...it would be nice."

Yep, he was full on blushing now. He almost felt ashamed? Embarrassed? What was this? Either way, he was nervous now. His migraine was still in check, but he seemed...anxious? Talk about a whirl of emotions. He would continue on their topic, but these seemed...more important? Either way, he waited for her response...
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Arisu closed her eyes and let her lips slit into a small smile once more as she listened to the kid. Her right hand slowly lifted to slide though her hair and pushes a strand or two behind her ears. When she opened her eyes once more and studies the kid for a moment or two, smile still plastered on her lips. "I have had a pretty rough time with living here, away from the Soul Society... However, for some reason I feel like you are under-exaggerating how bad your expierience here was as well. I believe that you are in the same boat that I am, aren't yah?" She smiled.

The girl stretched a little lazily and reached down, removing her shoes. She stretches her toes and wiggles them a little, playfully as if she a little girl. A big ol' grin was on her lips as she did so. This was something that she ever rarely got to do as the Princess, completely relax and kick off her shoes. So the fact that she could do this with someone like Rui around was somewhat of a compliment. "Well, now that you say that... I can fully relax and not worry about you attacking me."

She listened to his words closely, a small smile spreading once again as he blushed. A small giggle escaped her and she shook her head a little. "I have a hard time believing someone that could kick as much ass as you can blush over something like this." She stood and moved to where the boy sat, kneeling in front of him. Once at this point, her hand extended for a hand shake. "I think I could handle being friends with the likes of you." She grinned once more.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:08 am

Rui only nodded to her response. He was. He was surrounded by enemies, but none truely seeking him out, not an entire organization at least. She started to relax completely, and so did he a little bit. He took off his own shoes, but kept his socks on. Rui will be staying here for the night. Her giggle and comment only made him redder. Arisu got closer to him, and offered him her hand. Rui also grinned, genuinely happy, and took it. "Fighting for your life is easier than this. This is my first real social interaction. Everyone else wanted to kill me or worship me." Rui let go and leaned back.

"I am maybe under-exaggerating my experience, my life. I don't remember my human life. Course, that was over 2600 years ago. I maintained sentience. Confused, young, power that I had no idea what to do with...random creatures trying to eat me...what choice did I have but to fight back. I never feasted, just fought and killed enemies as they made themselves known. I never did become a true menos. And my strength increased, slowly, but steady. After a tough fight, I got captured by rogue shinigami scientists, long before Aizen or Kisuke. After two centuries of experiments, I am what you see today. That only complicated things. Now I typically meet three types of hollow and arrancar anymore. Those that worship me for no reason but for my ability to survive. Those that wish to kill me to disprove the nickname I so passionately hate. And those that don't care. The latter is rarest, and the middle is most common. Add in my natural enemies, more just won't make a difference. I have more enemies than you, but you have an entire organization after you. I wonder which one of us have it worse?"

The question was rhetorical. "Either way, we're both outcasts for different reasons." He decided to continue with their earlier conversation. This was only too good to not let up on.

"True enough, when it comes down to the core. But that doesn't stop them from making alliances or truces that last for years. The leaders of the organized crime need to keep a hold on their subordinates, or things do go to hell. If the Sinner's leader don't keep their own in line, at least long enough to defeat the Coalition, Gotei, and Kishi, then what you say would most certainly comes true. The opposite is also true with the arrancar. It all boils down to the leaders' control and grip of their organization. In the end, though, three words summarize the entire situation: It All Depends."

Rui yawned and stretched, rubbing one eye like he was sleepy. Unknowingly looking very cute while doing it. But he willed himself to stay awake, to see her response.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:17 am

The girl listened intently to the boy's words, contemplating them as she heard them. His words rung with a certainty and truth and made her feel genuinely bad for him. Because of one man's greed and curiosity, his life and reputation was ruined in the Arrancar world. As for her, she chose to be exiled and hunted... He had no choice in his situation. In her opinion, he had it much worse than her, because of that simple reason. However, she didn't voice this conclusion to the boy and instead spoke a half truth. "Either way, we are both screwed in the world. Perhaps it is better that we stick together in this existance." She smiled softly to him and moved back to her original spot, her sword safely by her side... Just in case.

Suddenly he switched back to their original topic of interest and she was momentarily confused by it. Her face probably showed that confusion for a split second too, before she giggled in understanding. When he finished, he rubbed his eye in an adorable way that made her heart squeeze. He felt like, even though he was techinically older than she, a younger brother to her. After she got done being won over by the kid's uncontrollable cuteness, she went back to the topic at hand.

"Oh I understand that point, but my original point to begin with was that you can't trust the Sinners. Once they use you to your full extent they will most likely let you go... And by let you go, I mean kill you off as well. However, I do have to agree with you... It all depends." She gave a grim smile and leaned her head back against the wall behind her and gave a small tired yawn. It was getting late and she knew that they were both tired from todays shinanigans (Yes I said that). However, she wasn't in a hurry to end the most peaceful day since she left the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Yeah, she had a point. You can't fully trust a former enemy. Rui smiled. But his eyelids were quickly closing. "Sorry...but it seems I won't be able to stay awake..." He made his sweatshirt into a pillow and used his coat as a type of makeshift blanket. Once he got comfortable, he spoke one last time. "Night, Arisu nee-chan." It was a simple little slip of the tongue that he didn't even realize. Within seconds, he was out like a light. But for once, it was a heavy sleep, and had a small smile on his face. His first friend.

(OOC: Nee-chan = big sister, or something like that. I don't see it moving any further. But that last comment had to get to her heart.)
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:29 am

Arisu smiles softly and nods in agreement to his comment. "Indeed, I suppose it is bed time for me as well." She half mumbles, laying down curling up with her sword in her hands. Suddenly Rui called her Nee-chan and her heart skipped a beat, a small blush and smile appearing on her lips. "Good Night, Rui..." She whispered, falling asleep as well.

(Understandable indeed. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranoia?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: