Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Paranoia? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapParanoia? - Page 2 I_voting_barParanoia? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Paranoia? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapParanoia? - Page 2 I_voting_barParanoia? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Paranoia? - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Paranoia? - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Paranoia? - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Paranoia?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:45 am

(OOC: Just for time convience so we don't go back and forth, I'll have Rui address the first comment later...)

Rui sat and listened. It most certainly did clear up a ton of things. He did at one time raided Soul Society's network, and found out the existance of a Soul King in another dimension. He didn't dare sense across dimensions into it. His head might explode. He did that (meaning the stealth works) without killing a single person. Though it did take him weeks to do it. His small size was quite beneficial at times...

"No need to apologize...I can be a bit paranoid myself considering my history, but you have even more reason to be. I don't blame you at all... He listened some more to what she had to say. For some reason, his heart beat sped a little, and his face heated up. The blonde didn't know why though. But he smiled, a genuine one. "I never attack unless provoked. You can be garunteed of that. And there are only two ways to provoke me. One of which you already mentioned. I'm glad we can do that...I'm happy you're here too..." He resisted the urge to just sit next to her. But there was also another thing he had to mention. "There isn't a need to be a loner. Perhaps a friend that you don't need to lean on, don't need to worry about, will do? Loneliness can do terrible things to a person. I'm already a hunted being. I'm quite capable of handling myself. You won't need to worry about me. I'll help you whenever you need it or want it. Plus, I'd love to have more conversations like this one...it would be nice."

Yep, he was full on blushing now. He almost felt ashamed? Embarrassed? What was this? Either way, he was nervous now. His migraine was still in check, but he seemed...anxious? Talk about a whirl of emotions. He would continue on their topic, but these seemed...more important? Either way, he waited for her response...
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Arisu closed her eyes and let her lips slit into a small smile once more as she listened to the kid. Her right hand slowly lifted to slide though her hair and pushes a strand or two behind her ears. When she opened her eyes once more and studies the kid for a moment or two, smile still plastered on her lips. "I have had a pretty rough time with living here, away from the Soul Society... However, for some reason I feel like you are under-exaggerating how bad your expierience here was as well. I believe that you are in the same boat that I am, aren't yah?" She smiled.

The girl stretched a little lazily and reached down, removing her shoes. She stretches her toes and wiggles them a little, playfully as if she a little girl. A big ol' grin was on her lips as she did so. This was something that she ever rarely got to do as the Princess, completely relax and kick off her shoes. So the fact that she could do this with someone like Rui around was somewhat of a compliment. "Well, now that you say that... I can fully relax and not worry about you attacking me."

She listened to his words closely, a small smile spreading once again as he blushed. A small giggle escaped her and she shook her head a little. "I have a hard time believing someone that could kick as much ass as you can blush over something like this." She stood and moved to where the boy sat, kneeling in front of him. Once at this point, her hand extended for a hand shake. "I think I could handle being friends with the likes of you." She grinned once more.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:08 am

Rui only nodded to her response. He was. He was surrounded by enemies, but none truely seeking him out, not an entire organization at least. She started to relax completely, and so did he a little bit. He took off his own shoes, but kept his socks on. Rui will be staying here for the night. Her giggle and comment only made him redder. Arisu got closer to him, and offered him her hand. Rui also grinned, genuinely happy, and took it. "Fighting for your life is easier than this. This is my first real social interaction. Everyone else wanted to kill me or worship me." Rui let go and leaned back.

"I am maybe under-exaggerating my experience, my life. I don't remember my human life. Course, that was over 2600 years ago. I maintained sentience. Confused, young, power that I had no idea what to do with...random creatures trying to eat me...what choice did I have but to fight back. I never feasted, just fought and killed enemies as they made themselves known. I never did become a true menos. And my strength increased, slowly, but steady. After a tough fight, I got captured by rogue shinigami scientists, long before Aizen or Kisuke. After two centuries of experiments, I am what you see today. That only complicated things. Now I typically meet three types of hollow and arrancar anymore. Those that worship me for no reason but for my ability to survive. Those that wish to kill me to disprove the nickname I so passionately hate. And those that don't care. The latter is rarest, and the middle is most common. Add in my natural enemies, more just won't make a difference. I have more enemies than you, but you have an entire organization after you. I wonder which one of us have it worse?"

The question was rhetorical. "Either way, we're both outcasts for different reasons." He decided to continue with their earlier conversation. This was only too good to not let up on.

"True enough, when it comes down to the core. But that doesn't stop them from making alliances or truces that last for years. The leaders of the organized crime need to keep a hold on their subordinates, or things do go to hell. If the Sinner's leader don't keep their own in line, at least long enough to defeat the Coalition, Gotei, and Kishi, then what you say would most certainly comes true. The opposite is also true with the arrancar. It all boils down to the leaders' control and grip of their organization. In the end, though, three words summarize the entire situation: It All Depends."

Rui yawned and stretched, rubbing one eye like he was sleepy. Unknowingly looking very cute while doing it. But he willed himself to stay awake, to see her response.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:17 am

The girl listened intently to the boy's words, contemplating them as she heard them. His words rung with a certainty and truth and made her feel genuinely bad for him. Because of one man's greed and curiosity, his life and reputation was ruined in the Arrancar world. As for her, she chose to be exiled and hunted... He had no choice in his situation. In her opinion, he had it much worse than her, because of that simple reason. However, she didn't voice this conclusion to the boy and instead spoke a half truth. "Either way, we are both screwed in the world. Perhaps it is better that we stick together in this existance." She smiled softly to him and moved back to her original spot, her sword safely by her side... Just in case.

Suddenly he switched back to their original topic of interest and she was momentarily confused by it. Her face probably showed that confusion for a split second too, before she giggled in understanding. When he finished, he rubbed his eye in an adorable way that made her heart squeeze. He felt like, even though he was techinically older than she, a younger brother to her. After she got done being won over by the kid's uncontrollable cuteness, she went back to the topic at hand.

"Oh I understand that point, but my original point to begin with was that you can't trust the Sinners. Once they use you to your full extent they will most likely let you go... And by let you go, I mean kill you off as well. However, I do have to agree with you... It all depends." She gave a grim smile and leaned her head back against the wall behind her and gave a small tired yawn. It was getting late and she knew that they were both tired from todays shinanigans (Yes I said that). However, she wasn't in a hurry to end the most peaceful day since she left the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Yeah, she had a point. You can't fully trust a former enemy. Rui smiled. But his eyelids were quickly closing. "Sorry...but it seems I won't be able to stay awake..." He made his sweatshirt into a pillow and used his coat as a type of makeshift blanket. Once he got comfortable, he spoke one last time. "Night, Arisu nee-chan." It was a simple little slip of the tongue that he didn't even realize. Within seconds, he was out like a light. But for once, it was a heavy sleep, and had a small smile on his face. His first friend.

(OOC: Nee-chan = big sister, or something like that. I don't see it moving any further. But that last comment had to get to her heart.)
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:29 am

Arisu smiles softly and nods in agreement to his comment. "Indeed, I suppose it is bed time for me as well." She half mumbles, laying down curling up with her sword in her hands. Suddenly Rui called her Nee-chan and her heart skipped a beat, a small blush and smile appearing on her lips. "Good Night, Rui..." She whispered, falling asleep as well.

(Understandable indeed. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia?   Paranoia? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranoia?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: