Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Takego Obsidian I_vote_lcapTakego Obsidian I_voting_barTakego Obsidian I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Takego Obsidian I_vote_lcapTakego Obsidian I_voting_barTakego Obsidian I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Takego Obsidian Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Takego Obsidian Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Takego Obsidian Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Takego Obsidian Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Takego Obsidian Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Takego Obsidian Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Takego Obsidian Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Takego Obsidian Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Takego Obsidian Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Takego Obsidian Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Takego Obsidian Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Takego Obsidian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Takego Obsidian Empty
PostSubject: Takego Obsidian   Takego Obsidian EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:08 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Takego Obsidian "The Crimson"
True Age: 156
Sex: Male
Personality: He is passionate, driven, straightforward, and loyal to a fault. However, he is still young, and he can be easily confused or fooled. Because he is so devoted to following orders, he is an inexperienced leader himself, and has trouble thinking outside of the box. His greatest goals are to triumph over all rivals and foes, make his fellow captains proud of him, and become the greatest warrior in all the cosmos. He can be a bit childish at times, and he loves sweets.

Fears / Hates: Fears - Being paralyzed or blinded / Hates - Merciless scum, Traitors

Character Appearance

Height: 6'0''
Weight: 230 lbs ( All muscle )
Physical Traits: He only has his left arm. His right one was claimed by a hollow when he was still a seated member and he refused to have it regenerated to make him work harder at being stronger and serve as a reminder of the cost of true carelessness.

Takego Obsidian Choice1-2

Clothing: Same as pic.
Accessories: N/A

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Being passionate and straight forward he tends to go forth in a fight with all of his soul into it. Even in a sparring match he'll match his partner for everything he's worth. Rushing forth blindly but with enough natural and trained talent to keep himself from being a complete moron about it he's usually seen as reckless though because of how tough his body is he can usually easily handle the consequences of fighting the way he does.

Strengths: Versitility in combat, endurance, stamina, spiritual energy
Weaknesses: Cannot learn kidou, not a very "big" thinker, Heavily Reliant on his zanpaktou powers, and sensing ability sucks.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:

Takego Obsidian Normal

Due to his inability to control his very high spiritual pressure like other captains. His Zanpaktou looks much wider and more unlike a normal sealed katana than anyone elses ( At least in his opinion )

Spirit’s Name: Arcannus Nilentona ( it doesn't mean anything..it's a name I made up a very long time ago for my real blade )

Spirit’s Appearance:

Takego Obsidian Zanspirit

Spirit’s Personality: Arcannus chose Takego due to the fact they acted the exact same. They were so perfectly compatible that Arcannus couldn't resist choosing Takego as his master. Eager to battle for justice and sake of passion for either duty or friendship. Arcannus could easily be described as Takego's twin brother sharing a brain and heart between the two. However..unlike Takego..Arcannus has a completely mature and focused attitude while maintaining the same personality as Takego otherwise. This show's most prominantly in Takego during Toukai.

Inner World: Due to boredom when in his Inner World Arcannus came up with an idea along with the help of Takego to actually change his inner world to be that of a warring torn up modern day city. One that has warriors battling it out all the time never ending. Watching them always amuses Arcannus but since they aren't real they can't actually hurt him or Takego.

Takego Obsidian NukedWashingtonDCWW3

Kidou: None. His zanpaktou control takes so much of his focus he could never find any time to learn kidou. Thus gave up attempting it.

Shikai

Call Out Command: Defy! Nilentona!
Appearance:

Takego Obsidian Sword1

The sword stays put on his back. He usually relies on Zaiga to form his swordguns that he uses as his "Alternate" Zanpaktou.. (See pic below for the sword and gun form of the "Alternate" Also let it be known that due to the completely unstable nature of his Zanpaktou. All of his abilities work at less than full strength. ( as explained after the picture )

Takego Obsidian SwordandGunform

The Power reduction for using his "Alternate" Zanpaktou can be removed if he gets serious and uses his real zanpaktou. Using his real zanpaktou increases his powers effectiveness by 30% ( making it 80% in shikai, 105% in bankai, and 130% in Toukai..very very dangerous )

Abilities: His sword can actually only have one ability active at a time and can only switch abilities twice per post ( The only exception being Zaiga which can be used at any time and with any one other ability but thats because it's what forms his alternately used weapon ( which he uses more than his normal Zanpaktou ). When activated the sword being used is covered in that element. However..when he is using a sword that is not his Zanpaktou ( Which is the case unless he's serious ) these abilities are only at 50% power.

Thunder Clap - Sound - His sword begins to vibrate so quickly that it doesn't look like it is at all until you touch it. This vibration sends out a sound on it's own that enters the opponents ears and causes slight motorskill disruption. Not making them unable to fight but messing with their ability to do it effectively. This ability has the same range as normal sound except it only move at the same speed as a bala instead of moving at the speed of sound. This ability has a second power which allows him to swing his blade and cause a thunder clap effect to be hurled from infront of him onward ( meaning it won't work on him or anything behind him ) This sound is so loud that it will most likely cause the opponent to stop what they were doing and worry about the pain for a short moment ( Doesn't last more than a few seconds so they would only be effected for one post. ) He can only do the thunderclap effect once per 4 posts.

Ardor - Holy - His sword glows with a blessed power and each time he swings a holy duplicate is swung in the exact same path his sword went in almost instantly after he swings. This causes him to have double to force when he makes contact with something..either from being blocked or from hitting someone else. This ability has a second function in which it can shine brilliantly and cause anyone who stares at it without covering their eye's to be mostly blinded (35% in shikai)(53% in bankai)( 70% in Toukai) for two posts before being fine again.

Shukaku - Fire - His sword burns with hellish flames and he is capable of causing a pillar of flame to rise above his opponent twice per post. This ability also has a second power called Final Burst. It isn't really final..it's just a name..but when he uses it he dashes forward at shunpo speed with a shell of extreme heat and flames all around his body that will burn anything he comes in contact with and maybe even just graze..it also leaves a trail of fire behind him. He can use "Final Burst" once every 3 posts.

Deluge - Water / Ice - His sword looks like it is overflowing with water but the water doesn't actually fall to the ground..it just disappears when it falls off the blade. When he swings his blade he hurls a small wave of water towards his opponent that freezes upon being launched if so desired..or freezes after it makes contact if so desired. the amount of water isn't large enough for the freezing to really do anything to an opponent besides slow them down a little by making them have to break the ice off. He can also cause a tidal wave with his swing but that can only be done once per 6 posts. This tidal wave has enough pressure and force behind it to make even a grazing blow feel like a cannonball.

Tekunical - Earth - His sword looks like it is made of rock..though it actually isn't. He is able to stab his sword into the ground and cause a multitude of earthly attacks to happen near his opponent. Whether it be a simple spike of earth to impale his foe..or an attempt to trap his foe in a bubble of earth. Or just lift himself up by controlling the earth under him to rise like a pillar. This form also has a second power to which he can summon a 10 foot tall version of himself made of rock and reiatsu that will fight like a clone except without the drawbacks of being an actual clone..this rock self cannot use any abilities and swings the actual Zanpaktou looking rock weapon and not the "fakes". He can't keep the golem out and switch powers..to keep the golem he must stay in this form of power. He can only make another golem after 4 posts of it's destruction or dismissal.

Aerona - Wind - His Blade is covered in a constant tornado and grants him the ability to hurl mini tornadoes that are as tall and wide as he is at his opponent or just form them around his opponent to try and trap his foe. This also has a second ability that allows him to cause a hurricane that would force his opponents to go flying in the direction he makes the hurricane go and while doing so the hurricane itself would try to cut at them with hundreds of tiny wind blades. This second power however can only be done once per 8 posts.

Itsuno - Lightning - His sword is now crackling with electricity..causing it to be able to cause an effect similiar to hadou no 11: Tsuzuri Raiden upon contact with another weapon, person, object. Ontop of this it has the ability to allow him to summon lightning from the sky (even if there is no clouds ) three times a post up to 9 times consecutively before having to wait 5 posts for a recharge.

Zaiga - Energy - This is the ability he uses to form his "Alternate" Zanpaktou ( the one that can only use abilities at 50% power in shikai ) This ability is also how the gun form fires bullets. These are not bala's but actual bullets made of reiatsu so that they can hurt spiritual beings. This is as strong as his real Zanpaktou in durability and sharpness but thats all. As a secondary power his sword form can use a "Getsuga" once per 2 posts or have gun form fire a "Cero" once per 2 posts ( They share the same cooldown )

Boosts: his endurance and stamina double.

Bankai

New Name: Arcannus Nilentona
Appearance: There is no actual physical change to the Zanpaktou. His spiritual pressure is too much for him to control even at this stage..so it retains it's bulky look. His red gauntlet on his left arm expands and forms full red plate armor around his entire body but not his head. This doesn't slow him down but it does add extra protection.

Abilities: He retains his shikai powers except they now work at 75% at all times. ( up from 50% )

Grand Cross - He raises his sword and creates a large bang of energy right above his opponents head that explodes out for 30 feet. This energy has the same power as a Cero used by a released arrancar equal to Takego's tier. This cannot be done more than once per 5 posts.

Boosts: while retaining his shikai boosts, his bankai doubles his strength and speed.

Toukai

Name: Arcanileata. ( Arcane-nil-e-ought-a )

New Appearance: Tekago's hair grows longer and covers his eye's ( though he can still see just fine. ) His body bulks up a bit while maintaining his wirey physic. His reiatsu changes from his normal red to a purple from combining with Arcannus's reiatsu. His personality changes to that of a mature and completely focused swordsman..it's actually a scary change to those who know him.

Abilities: Ultima - Like in Grand Cross he raises his sword above his head. Except this time a hundred small missile like energy blasts leave the tip of his blade and home in on his foes. When they explode due to contact they leave the same amount of damage per blast that equals a "sealed" arrancar's cero equal to Takego's tier. This cannot be used more than once per 10 posts. The blasts are purple in color and resemble a KI blast from DBZ.

He retains his shikai powers except they now work at 100% at all times. ( up from 75% )

Boosts: Endurance, Speed, Stamina, Strength x4

Back Drop

Background: Shinigami Academy - As long as Takego can remember since he gained his zanpaktou's name and true normal state. He has been unable to fully control it or even manage to learn kidou due to his already unstable power. That made the academy pretty hard for him.. so hard in fact that he failed the course twice before finally managing to get high enough grades on everything else that failing Kidou didn't cause him to be denied Graduation.

Upon exiting graduation he had worked even harder to attain a mere 5th seat in division 8. The very same division he intended to take over one day. However.. one fateful mission during his time as 5th seat.. he fought a hollow that claimed his right arm. He still managed to kill the hollow..and he was rushed to the 4th division barracks for treatment. But he flat out refused to have his arm regenerated. Saying it would serve as a constant reminder that being careless could cost him his life. After a few weeks of "medical" leave.. he was allowed to return to duty after proving he was still completely capable in combat even with just his one arm.

Because he had spent the entire time of his bed rest training to continue his duties with one arm. He easily proved he was capable of performing his duties as a Soul Reaper. and even got promoted to 4th seat within the next few months of his work as a Shinigami due to valor and prowess. Nothing seemed to change much after that for a few decades. He continued to train with all his soul to become stronger so he could do his duty with passion and pride.

However..after 30 years of this. Komamura stepped down as Captain. No one is quite sure why...he wasn't promoted to Division Zero...and he wasn't taken to maggots nest.. in fact most of the captains were like that now. But whatever the reason was..it ment the Captaincy spot was open. After having an initial fight with the current vice-captain of his division for the right to try and attain the captain spot ( Which he won without much effort by this time. Having learned his bankai ) He took the captain's test and passed it too. They said that because of the special nature of his Zanpaktou's abilities..it would be overlooked on his inability to use Kidou.

So now he was a captain. Of the very division he had set out to be the captain of someday. What happened after that? Well you'll find out once you approve this guy and let me start freakin posting with him D:<

Side Notes: ........wewt.
RP Sample: You all know how I roll by now :3 if you don't then read some of my threads. @_@

Last edited by Rena on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

Takego Obsidian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takego Obsidian   Takego Obsidian EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:54 pm

For thunder clap, is there some kind of limitation to it? Regardless of if it lasts for a single post, couldn't he just spam the hell out of it, thus making the opponent unable to attack until they are hit?

For Shukaku, you say its a little faster then a shunpo, I thought you said Yoruichi was the fastest, and she uses shunpo, so wouldn't being faster then a shunpo mean you are faster then her, even if it is for a couple seconds?

For Tenunical, does summoning him mean as long as hes out your unable to use other abilities? You say you can only use 1 at a time, and you can switch twice per post, but if he is constantly out, thats the same as using him as an ability, thus meaning you can't use another one, is this true?
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Takego Obsidian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takego Obsidian   Takego Obsidian EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:59 pm

1. huh.. I guess your right though I didn't intend to do that with the second power. I'll put a limit of once per um..4 posts. I guess I forgot to put a limit on this one's second power like I did with the others.

2. being a lil faster than shunpo doesn't mean I'm faster than yoruichi. Remember that shunpo is a speed boosting technique. Yoruichi's natural speed is greater than Takego's by a long shot..and her shunpo puts his to shame too. I can easily just take that part out to avoid confusion.

3. Once he switches the power is gone. He'd have to stay that ability to continue to use the golem. So he can't do anything other than earth abilities with the golem out.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

Takego Obsidian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takego Obsidian   Takego Obsidian EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Takego Obsidian Doflamingoseal

Tier 1-4
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Takego Obsidian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takego Obsidian   Takego Obsidian EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Takego Obsidian Untitled-1-12
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

Takego Obsidian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takego Obsidian   Takego Obsidian Empty

Back to top Go down

Takego Obsidian
Page 1 of 1