Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kiyo Takego I_vote_lcapKiyo Takego I_voting_barKiyo Takego I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kiyo Takego Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kiyo Takego Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kiyo Takego Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kiyo Takego Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kiyo Takego Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kiyo Takego Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kiyo Takego Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kiyo Takego Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kiyo Takego Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kiyo Takego Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kiyo Takego Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kiyo Takego

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}

Kiyo Takego Empty
PostSubject: Kiyo Takego   Kiyo Takego EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:50 am

Vizard Template

Basic Information

Name:Takego, Kiyo

True Age:620

Sex:male

Personality:Kiyo tends to be found mostly on his own and prefers working by himself, he considers help during battle to be useless and only slows him down, he tends to also show a much colder side towards comrades and doesnt get involved in their petty squables, he will however intervene if his comrade is deemed worthy by himself, Kiyo tends to not follow rules quite well and works under his own laws, kiyo considers battle overrated and would much quicker reason his way out of a brawl instead of fight pointlessly. He feels uncomfortable around other people and works best in his own company. While in battle kiyo has a somewhat arrogant as opposed to modest attitude, having lost quite alot kiyo despises losing and thats what drives him to success, in kiyo's of time he is usually found reading books about all sorts of animals, unlike most other vizards, he appreciates shinigami and hollows both, he thinks that they both play an important role in the cycle of life, humans, hollows, shinigami they are all equal in his eyes and he considers all to be equally important, despite his admiration for them he still prefers to avoid every race, especially quincies, Kiyo considers quincies to be a filthy disgusting race and despises everything about, their way of exterminating hollows just sickens him. He is almost never found amongst civilian life and reads his books, in forests filled with many animals. Kiyo also is shown to have a love for classical music, in battle, he is seen with a pair of headphones in his ears connected to an mp4 player, according to him classical music soothes the mind and allows excellent performance in battle. He considers, all other persuasions on music to be garbage that only rots the brain.

Fears:Inner Hollow, Death, Losing

Character Appearance

Height:6'1

Weight:194

Physical Traits:Kiyo is 5,7 with dark brown hair that just about lies down to the bottom of his back, he has it in many different styles often but mainly thats his preference, kiyo has sky blue eyes that bear a somewhat relaxed look, they are slanted slightly up to show his japanese heritage, he has a neatly sculpted chin and his head is slightly large in proportion to his body, his posture is usually upright and vibrant. he has a well toned tanned body and because he used to play football and soccer he is notably fit in most aspects.

Clothing:At times he wears a DG glasses that is usually found laying in his hair, he hardly ever puts it down unless he really sees the need for it, he wears a long white straight jeans and an all white slim fitted shirt that is meant to show of his physique, he wears a white kicks with a pattern of a diamond located under it, his socks are usually if not always found on his ankle beyond view of the naked eye.

Accessories: On his left wrist he wears a priceless family heirloom with the japanese symbol for 'Tiger" on it, his right wrist is naked in terms of adornment and around his neck is the same pendent that is on his wrist.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Fast, speedy and quick fighting style, also good at counter attacking.

Strengths: Speed, Defence, good with zanjutsu, and hand to hand combat, good with kidou.
Weaknesses: Offense, close range battle, bad at sensing reiatsu and bad at fighting opponents with long range abilities.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:His zanpakutou is a nodachi. The hilt is dyed in the shade of his eyes,blue, the guard of it is tinted black in the shape of a diamond, his blade is 70cm in length, the blade itself isnt silver but its a lighter tint of blue,the bottom of the hilt has the same symbol for tiger on it. The bottom of the guard has a chinese dragon design on it whereas the top half of the guard has a similar dragon that has a more western civilization design. The Blade has a short 3 cm chain with a medallion of luck on it.

Spirit’s Name:Senkusha no te Shikyo

Spirit’s Appearance:The spirit is a young man with an eye patch over his left eye, on the patch there is the design of the japanese symbol for tiger similar to that of the one on kiyo's bracelet. He wears a beach shorts with the imprint of the same symbol for "tiger," his chest is bare but although his appearance is like that of a 15 year old he has a considerably well sculpted body, his feet are bare but on his hands there are golden gloves with rubies in the pattern of a flame of it, his both wrists are bare and so is his muscular neck, on his left index finger he wears a ring of unknown meaning on it, his left ring finger also has a ring of the same pattern, on his left chest has the tattoo of a shard of ice. His hair is like that of kiyo's.

Spirit’s Personality:His attitude however is considerably opposite compared to Kiyo's he loves the company of other people and feels lost without them he has a steamy temper and although he shows signs of a high IQ he doesnt like speaking when it can be replaced by a brawl of fist to face resolve.

Inner World:The entrance is a large golden gate with pearls at the hinges, there is then a long pathway with large and luxurious houses along the sides, after reaching to the end of the street there is a large white mansion with a white gold doorway, inside the mansion is where his zanpakutou spirit dwells and where they both carry on conversations.

Kidou:

-Bakudo #39
Enkosen ("Arc Shield")

-Bakudo #81
Danku ("Splitting Void")
Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. It is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.

-Hadou #1
Sho ("Thrust")

-Hadou #63
Raikouho ("Thunder Roar Cannon")

-Hadou #88
Hiryugekizokushintenraiho ("Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon")

Shikai

Call Out Command:Bring Death's plague.

Appearance:The appearance of his zanpakto is the same as usual. No notable changes.

Abilities:

Name:360 degree defense
Effect:Kiyo can summon an orb of reiatsu around his entire person to block attacks from all directions, or he can also reinforce on point by drawing defensive power from another part of the orb. After it protects him from an attack it fades away from top to bottom and can be summoned again after 2 posts.

Name: Lateral Cut
Effect: Kiyo's zanpakto begins to glow in a golden color and it absorbs air, after doing so Kiyo is able to fire a blast of reiatsu at an opponent by dragging his zanpakto in their direction the blast can move as fast as 2x the speed of Hado #4 and is double the size of Kiyo's zanpacto's blade, but it is able to get larger than that if he puts more reiatsu into it.

Name:Power Dispersion
Effect: By facing the tip of his zanpakto to any surface, it sinks into the floor and kiyo has to join his both hands together, kiyo is able to fire large blasts of reiatsu at an opponent from up to 15 meters away, the blast can be up to for the most 2 meters wide. After this ability he cannot summon his zanpakto again until he enters bankai or exits his shikai and re-enters again, he is also unable to use lateral cut.

Name:Attack redistribution.
Effect:By placing one hand out Kiyo is able to absorb a ranged attack and fire it back at an opponent at 70% power. This Attack can only be used after power dispersion. After it is used it has a cooldown of 2 posts.

Boosts:High speed, Defense

Bankai

New Name:Senkusha no te Shikyo

Appearance:Same as shikai and sealed

Abilities:

Name: Body shot
Effect: A large ring is formed behind Kiyo's head that is able to cover his entire body in reaitsu, after that Kiyo can plunge his entire body towards any target as fast as flash step, upon contact the reiatsu explodes causing blunt forec damage that is able to k.o opponents.(But its more for just brute force to shove an opponent backwards a few feet) The ring needs to be charged for a post before it is used and after it is used Kiyo has to wait 3 more posts to be able to use it again.

Name:Masterful Sword Play
Effect: Kiyo points his zanpakto in the direction of his opponent and makes a circle with the zanpakto, as it moves around in a circle an exact copy of his zanpakto is made, after making the revolution, there are 12 swords with the tip of them all facing the opponent, Kiyo can either take one at a time or send them towards the opponent at once.

Name:Burn Sphere
Effect: By Engulphing is entire zanpakto in flames by touching a part of an opponent the flames travel to the person and causes a sphere around them, to the top of the sphere is seen to be blue flames and smoke, Inside the sphere rises to extremely high temperatures that are able to cause first, second and third degree burns depending on the amount of temperature kiyo allows to build into the sphere, he does not need to charge the ability to allow first dgree burns, but he needs one post to charge the flame to allow for second degree burning and 2 posts for third degree burns. The ability engulfs the opponent for 2 posts before fading off allowing them to try to escape it. After using any degree of the burns he has to wait an additional 5 posts before he can use it again.

Boosts:Very high Speed, not much else.

Inner Hollow

Appearance:Kiyo's inner hollow has shoulder length hair and a tanned complexion, she is 5,8 in height and weighs 130, she is slim but has large breasts, her hair is black, and her eyes are purple, she is always wearing a purple dress with armour on it, the armour consists of: Chrome shoulder pads, black chrome kneepads, beige boots and matching beige gloves, she has a sheath on her back but it has no sword to fill it, her on sword she is able to summon.

Personality:Kiyo's inner hollow has a tendency to want to try and force kiyo to kill many people, as Kiyo was able to control the inner hollow, she often talks to him in his head but she is often trying to take over Kiyo's being or doing things to make him weaker so that she can gain control, she is violent and sadistic and hates to leave opponents alive. She lusts for battle and hates to reason things out, this part of her own personality rubs off on Kiyo more often than not.

Mask

Appearance:kiyo's mask is white white with the design is diamonds falling under each eye, between both eyes there are 3 blue rings joining each eye. His mask carresses his face slightly, its not too tight nor too slack, his eyes both turn purple when he puts on his mask, the left and right parts of his mask has two horns juxtaposed to one another the horn on the left side is 30 cm outwards and is parallel to the floor when kiyo is in an upright stance and is always pointed directly ahead of kiyo {similar to that of ichigo's} the right horn is tilted slightly downward in comparison to the other, it is also 30 cm in length and it is also not directed straight ahead it is angled in a 45 degree angle, the chin of the mask also has a short horn that is 6cm in length, similar to a goatee. the cheeks of the mask also have 1 horn on each side they are both 3 cm in length.

Abilities: Incredibly high speed, defense

Hollow Powers:Kiyo can fire cero and bala blasts from his left fist while they are closed and his right fist when his index and his middle finger are both together and faced towards where he chooses to shoot.

Full Vizard Form

Appearance:Kiyo's mask becomes his head and on his shoulders have 5 spikes coming out of them starting from the front of his shoulder to the back of it. His skin retains his normal skin color but behind his back is seen a black line, starting from behind his neck straight down his spine, a horizontal line is ringed around his chest going all the way around to his back. on his calves are large spikes coming out diagonally, and the back of his hands grow thick and sharp claws that look like an exo-skeleton. His eyes turn totally black and the centre turns purple.

Power Boosts:Even more speed, defensive boost.

Back Drop

Background:Kiyo was born in a poor family that lived of the streets, they would often have to travel long distances away from their small hut to find food, one day while looking for food in a garbage bin kiyo felt the reiatsu of a hollow appear, not knowing anything about the soul society or their affiliates kiyo flew around as to see what it was, still unsure he had thought that the person who was behind him had gone, there he continued to rummage through the refuse bin to see if any wasteful human had given him and his family a would be meal, after digging deep enough, kiyo found a box of pizza, he pulled it out only to see that there was 11 slices in it, only 1 slice is gone? he thought, as he jumped out the bin to go home and share his new meal with his 5 siblings, his mother and his father. As kiyo made his way back he saw a vagrant asleep on the pavement, as he passed the vagrant sat up in an ominous way and stared at him, he kept his eyes on the vagrant for awhile before turning away from him, the vagrant had gotten up an ran around to corner, just as kiyo broke the corner the vagrant lay on the floor and covered his face with a piece of rag that was covered in shit, the vagrant then grabbed his foot and tripped him, after he fell his box of pizza fell out of his hand and the vagrant scurried off to grab it just as the vagrant did this he stomped him in the nuts, in agony the vagrant moaned in pain, kiyo saw this as an opportunity to grab his meal and run, just as he got his hand on the box the vagrant lunged at him knocking the box out of his hands again, him and the vagrant struggled for a good few minutes before the vagrant had overpowered him and eventually pulled out a broken piece of glass and cut kiyo's jugular vein, there the vagrant left them and made of with his pizza, he laid there for some hours well before an ambulance came for him, upon arrival to the medical center he was pronounced D.O.A. His family wailed for him and after they found the vagrant they beat the crap out of him and took everything that he had.

Kiyo was enraged that he had died at 16 to a street vermin, his soul was never allowed to rest, he wandered the earth for a few days haunting unsuspecting citizens before a shinigami performed a soul burial and sent him to the soul society.

Kiyo found himself laying in the road of a busy place, as he awoke he saw a horse pulling a chariot stop directly in front of him, the girl there stepped out and scolded him for laying in the road, he then explained that he had only just awoken in the strange world, after hearing his story she took him back to her home, he asked her where they were and she explained that he had died and been reborn in the soul society, a place where lost souls go after undergoing a soul burial, upon approaching her home he met her parents, there they agreed in taking him in as one of their own, his new family was rich and he had thought that this was his reincarnation, for living a poor life but still treating people well he was reborn with a great life, but he was still intent on helping those who needed it, him and the girl that had found him first became quite close and eventually they were the best of friends, the girl was already skilled and was just a few days away from entering the shinigami academy, kiyo still new to this world pondered what that academy was, the girls parents explained it to him and after her departure he trained for many months to get accepted in the academy, a shinigami Lt name Nicholas Tenzai was visiting his parents in the same rukongai district and stumbled upon a training kiyo, there kiyo was encouraged to join the academy, he thought that the persons words were futile as he was already on his way to joining the academy, a few months later he was presented with a letter saying that he had been accepted into the soul reaper academy.

Kiyo after meeting up with kazuha at the academy worked hand in hand with her to developer each other skills and they trained vigorously trying to pass the exams, kiyo struggled in his first few years of joining the academy and there he was trained by the same shinigami who had encouraged him into joining the academy and he had passed the exams after quite abit of tries, Kiyo had gotten accepted into the 6th division 3rd seat after working under the shinigami that gt him into the gotei 13, he was usually sent on petty errands for the Vc and grew to actually get many tips of wisdom and random increases in strength from doing the mans bidding, while sent on a mission kiyo got entangled in an illegal affair and he was sent to maggots nest, there he spent a few years before being released after they had gotten information to back up his innocence.

Kiyo had died as a shinigami while fighting off a hollow and as his soul had gotten corrupted by the presence of the hokyoukou he had undergone his transformation of a vizard he struggled with his inner hollow and his reiatsu for only a few minutes before emerging a vizard. Kiyo had spent most of the rest of his shinigami years in solitude after becoming a vizard thinking that he would be scorned in the sight of other shinigami.

RP Sample:The sun began to fall as kiyo stood face to face with his newest opponent to battle, hamitsu toshiya, now faced of against 3 different enemies kiyo was faced with his ultimate task, his first opponent charged head on with his reiatsu raging, kiyo assumed his counter stance, his second opponent was intended to drop from the sky with a powerful blow, kiyo had only just looked up to see his opponent plotting a course straight for him, kiyo still mastering both his bankai and shikai it was out of the question fro him to try to use them, kiyo blocked his first opponent's attacks but the second opponent only just barely managed to scar kiyo as he sidestepped, kiyo felt a blade pierce his back, as he shot around he realized that it was his 3rd opponent, he couldnt believe that he had forgotten about him and that minor detail had cost him dearly, maybe with his own life. As kiyo sank to the floor he got his last glimpses at his opponents, his eyes slowly faded to black as he began to fall to the floor, his 3 enemies walked up to his limp body and the strongest of the 3 stepped closer and picked up his body, they trekked through the barren white desert of hueco mundo. Upon arrival at an abandoned looking structure, one of the 3 men advanced inside through a back door, a few moments later he came back out through the front, the other 2 men proceeded to entering the building, a few moments later, kiyo had awaoken moments later only to find himself laying on a couch tied down, he overheard the voices of his kidnappers, speaking in another room, he jumped over the couch and fell to the ground, his kidnappers had surely heard him, or so he thought, they were too soaked into their conversation to even notice what had happened, he made his way to an ornament that was designed like a katana, it was genuinely sharp, kiyo slowly cut away at the wires which restrained him. Shortly after freeing himself one of the men emerged from the second room, kiyo hid behind a busted up curtain covering the wall near the door, kiyo unsheathed the zanpakutou and incapacitated the man, the thud of his dead body and rolling head alerted the other two, luckily kiyo had just eliminated the strongest of three, even though he was not the most muscular of them he had a superiority compared to the other two, kiyo reassumed a postion behind a pantry and watched as the men searched fro him, his wounds still aching kiyo slowly retreated out of sight under the pantry. There was a loud burst and out came the stealth force commandeered by one of kiyo's close friends, the remaining two men were disposed of in the manner they should have been and kiyo was escorted back to the seireitei and there he was treated by squad 4.

Side Notes: his tier on RotR is 1-5
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kiyo Takego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyo Takego   Kiyo Takego EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Approved at 1-5 then. owo
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net