Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's I_vote_lcapMeeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's I_voting_barMeeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's I_vote_lcapMeeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's I_voting_barMeeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's

Go down 
+7
Omniada
Zenke
Keten
Anz
Jun Tomoshibi
james
Rase
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:11 am

Sitting at his desk as he chewed on a pocky stick listening to music the newly appointed Captain-Commander read over the bio's of his Gotei 13 Captain's tho he has yet to meet them all face to face as of yet. After reviewing the final file Akira placed it atop the pile of others before lowering his headphones down around his neck then streached as slowly exhaled. "Well, I guess its time for a little meet and greet." He then said aloud to himself before rising from his chair and exiting to the meeting hall.

As he exited the afternoon sun glistened bright on his glasses masking his eyes from sight as he calmly walked to his destination, his hand resting on the grip of his zanpakuto as the tail of his modified Haori flowed elegantly behind him. Finally reaching the large doors of the meeting hall Akira raised his hand and gently pressed aginst them causeing light to slowly flood the great hall before entering and walked to his seat where a jigokucho (hell butterfly) was waiting as requested.

Before takeing his seat Akira lifted a finger from his zanpakuto's grip and as he did the jigokucho flew over and rested upon it and as it did Akira wispered his message before it flew off. He then took his seat and awaited the arrival of the Captain's.

)"(Attention all Captains, A Captain's meeting of the Gotei 13 Court Gaurd Squad will be held immediately after reciving this message. I repeat, A Captain's meeting of the Gotei 13 Court Gaurd Squad will be held immediately after reciving this message.)"(
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:51 am

((Correcting you will be a pleasure, good sir; it's causing and whispered))

Hironori was sleeping in a tree, his haori placed upon a dummy that looked exactly like him. Thankfully well-versed in throwing his voice and other ventriloquist tricks, in order to hide his position, he was able to send many of his training to different parts of the wooded area, looking for obscure leaves and flowers and other things that Hironori had hidden within while they search. As he prepares to vanish again and hide more things for them to find, Hironori extends his hand and lets the gentle creature land in his palm. Bringing it to his ear, he receives the message. Without so much as a rustle from the position of his haori, Hironori steps forward and rings a small bell. Every soldier he had gathered for the training exercise, having split them into squads and platoons, appears in the clearing, holding every item Hironori had hidden, all except one. He points down to a Pasque Flower, the very emblem of their division. "You all sought for it, yet none could find it," he smiles, revealing the soil that dirtied his hands; the men and women (there was no telling who was who, as they were all disguised in a unisex manner) stood aghast at Hironori's perceived trickery. "Ask and ye shall receive, it is said. None of you thought to see me for this last prize. Our motto is 'Seek Nothing', remember? You wouldn't have had to search if you used your minds. Training adjourned; go to your duties." With that said, there was a resounding "HAI!" before the division disbands to their duties and their obligations.

With that said and done, Hironori begins to leap through the trees and over rooftops, not using Shunpo; the last thing he needs to do is trip over his own feet in front of the Captain-Commander. As the new head of the Spec Ops force known as the Onmitsukido, a good first impression would be a great necessity in that matter. Nonetheless, Hironori proved himself through proper channels, and he will get his moment to prove himself in battle if and when the time arises, whether to defend the Seireitei or all of the Soul Society or Earth or even to defend his own position.

With only the strength of his legs and his natural speed, Hironori is the first to appear in the courtyard of the First Division. He simply strolls, not removing his hood to reveal his masked face until he enters the meeting room, finding the Captain-Commander resting in his chair, his zanpakuto's hilt rising up past the level of the table. "O-hai-o!" Hironori says, shooting a two-fingered salute, a relaxing aura, exuding a carefree nature that oozed with confidence and intelligence. "How've you been, sir? Nice day for a meeting." He walks over to his seat, right next to the Captain-Commander, but remains standing as he awaits the arrivals of the other captains.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Riku was hard at work, stamping papers after reading them, whether it was his zeal of approval or his zeal of denial. But it seemed like most of them were for pay raises. Over his dead body. Especially after the incident of those trying to fix printers with Hado Spells! Idiots! Then he got the message from a Hell butterfly for a meeting. Joy. But he needed a break after spending almost four hours straight doing paperwork. The youngest captain of the Gotei 13 grabbed his haori and his zanpakutou and proceeded to the meeting hall. Riku was only five foot four and had blond hair. He also wasn't exactly physically imposing. But that was an illusion.

When Riku got there, other than the Captain Commander, there was another, the captain of Squad 2 he thought, but wasn't sure. But looking at waaayyy too many faces to keep up with names. He bowed respectfully and spoke. "Captain Tomoshibi of Squad 9, present." He then continued to his spot on the table. Like the other captain, he remained standing unless told to sit or the other one did as well. This was his first actual meeting, and his first time meeting everyone else...and he didn't want to give a bad impression at all, especially because of his age of merely 68 years old being well known among higher officers.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Deep within the bowels of the research and development bureau in a dimly lit lab Anz sat, his eyes glued to a white board. Small graphs and charts where taped to the sides and propped for inspection, in front of him an unbalanced 5th order perturbation of the Hamiltonian which described the transition state of reiatsu charged particles as they traveled through magnetic monopoles at the speed of light. He could feel it in his bones, this would be the year he ratified high energetics on a quantum scale. Yet still in front of him in a blue sea of marker lines he could not see the missing variable. Reaching towards the table he grabbed his coffee taking a light sip before spewing it on the floor his face contorted in disgust, it was cold. How was that possible he had filled it just a few minutes ago? Activating PATCH’s clock display he shook his head in surprise, had it really been five hours ago? A small notice flashed into his vision expanding into a message from the Captain Commander that had been sent on the hells butterfly network. With a frown and a sigh he dusted himself off and moved towards his closet.

True he had his own home, but he kept a cot and clothes in the lab for long nights. Looking at himself in the mirror he sighed once more, he looked like a wreck, uncombed hair, heck he wasn’t even wearing pants under the long trim dirty lab coat. Reaching within his closet he grabbed a comb smoothing out his messy green hair and straightening the black eye patch that covered his right eye today. Pulling on his shinigami robes and the rest of his captain’s uniform, hayori included he topped it off with a white fedora with a midnight blue sash and headed off to the 1st division.

Upon his arrival he surveyed the other captain’s, first was the young captain of the squad nine, PATCH zoomed in on his face pulling up his file to Anz’s view, captain at the age of 68 impressive. The second was the commander of squad 2, his file popped up quickly as well, Kaneko Hinori age 250, closer to Anz’s own age. Finally of course was the Captain Commander Akira Tanaka, he didn’t bother pulling up his file… Only a fool worked for someone he knew nothing about, Anz had meticulously studied his file already. Speaking as he reached his spot at the table he followed the other captains example and remained standing.

“Good afternoon, Captains, Commander, Anzai Kuro of division 12 reporting as ordered”
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Emi was outside today, on his belly wiggling his legs above looking at a beetle on the ground. He was smiling cheerfully as the beetle started to walk away, he moved his body to mimic the bug as a game, walking like a critter wherever the beetle went before picking it up and standing up and holding it above his head, letting out a laugh, "Beetle-chan, I caught you!" He yelled, before letting go and throwing it into the air, watching it fly away, jumping up and down, laughing a bit more before he walked over to a tree.

Upon reaching the tree however he heard a message from the captain commander, the words talking of a captains meeting his smile just grew in response, jumping up and down, "Yay! Meeting! MEETING!" He said before turning and running through his quarters, saying quickly as he passed by the squad 11 officers, "ILLBEBACKLATERBYE!" He yelled quickly as he passed, his speed making the papers among other things fall off desks and walls. His officers waving their hands with awkward faces.

Emi flew out the doors and started running towards the meeting place, he was filled with total excitement as he was running, jumping up to a rooftop, jumping roof to roof. He was closing in on the meeting area before jumping down and rushing over, using shunpo to get there quickly, arriving at the door.

Emi walked in, skipping as his zanpakuto was dragging on the ground, his captains coat was blowing in the wind when he was jumping up ever so slightly, "Morning people!" He said cheerfully, but no one could see him due to his size, so he jumped up and waved with a laugh. He took his seat but realized he wasn't tall enough to even see over the table, so he jumped up and stood on the chair instead, still not being as tall as the people, but enough to see over the table, putting his hands on the table he smiled and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Jensen reinhart, captain of squad 13, sat at his desk, his hoari hanging from his shoulders as he stared at the report before him. Scratching at his stubble, he looked at the two men before looking at the men infront of him. "You got them all?" He asked the two men, who nodded. congradulating them on the successful extermination of several hollow in the outer rukon district.He was particulary happy about the lack of casualties, and only one person was injured. He closed the file with a half smile. "Your dismissed, tell Sven i'll be along to see him shortly." He said. He was about to wave them away when a black butterly glided into the room, landing on his shoulder. He listened quietly, and stood as it fluttered away. "Actually, that will have to wait. Take care of the squad while i'm gone." He said, as he strolled out of the room.

It wasn't long before he arrived outside the doors of the meeting room. He pushed his long brown hair from his face and entered, taking in all before him with blue eyes. He spotted both captain Riku and Anzai, and flashed a smile their way as he took his place. He looked about at the other faces, most of which he did not recognize to well. He knew the captain commander of course, and dipped his head respectufully as he spoke. "Good day to you, captain commander, and my fellow captains." He straightened himself back up and waited.
Back to top Go down
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:13 am

Inside the darkened office of the 7th Division, Anonymous was holding a meeting with several business leaders from the Rukon District. Something about how the Gotei 13 limited all importations due to it's tight control on the Dengai. It was a heated debate amongst the businessmen, the kind Anonymous shied away from. He tried to mollify them, but his meager pleadings were to no avail. He was about to end the meeting and call it off as counterproductive, when a black hell's butterfly flew in the crack of window not covered with fabric and landed on his shoulder. He listened carefully, then stood up slowly. "Um...I--I h-have a m-m-meeting t-to attend...maybe we c-c-could m-meet again n-next week?" he stammered. The men and women didn't even hear his small voice and kept right on arguing amongst themselves over which business had most right to mortal world access. One of the other squad members would clear them out in a few minutes.

He cowered back after opening the front door. The sun was blindingly bright today, and so he threw his hood up, completely covering his face in shadow. He flitted between each shadow, often leaping only for moments into the sunlight. Thankfully he knew which buildings had the highest walls and where the sun would be blocked at any given time of day. There was a route to the Captain Commander's office almost completely in shadow, and so he would use that way. Unfortunately, it would increadibly slow and winding, and so he worried he would be late, but...not much could be done. Except perhaps, to endure the sunlight, but he didn't have the mental fortitude to dare try that.

When he finally arrived at the offices he found he was not the last there. He didn't recognize anyone, except his former squad-mate, Kaneko Hironori, who probably wouldn't recognize him, seeing as Anonymous had only been a low-seated officer in the 2nd Division. Anonymous bowed respectfully to the Captain Commander. "An-n-nonymous Smith, C-Captain of the S-Seventh Division, reporting," he said before he scurried to stand in front of his seat, his hood still over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Akira did not have to wait long before the first Captain arrived and soon after more and more Captains began to enter the meeting hall, as they did each one offered a greeting before walking to there seats and respectfully stood before them. Well all but one, the small Captain of 11th Division who needed to stand atop his chair just to see over the table. As each Captain entered Akira gave a gentle nod to every Captain that entered Akira continued to sit and wait before finally deciding to start the meeting.

Finally ready to start the meeting Akira leaned forward placeing his hand on the table before replying. "Please take your seats." Akira then leaned back in his chair before clearing his throat. "I have called you all here so that we can get acquainted with one another. As you all know there has been a changing of the gaurds sort of speak. I feel it is imperative that we create bonds between us Captains and get to know each other so in the future we can work in a more coherent and constructive way. At this time you all may ask question about myself and each other."
After announcing this message Akira awaited the Captains questions.

Last edited by Rase on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:22 pm

((imperative, and Omniada... I was never a part of the Gotei 13 until I applied for the Captain's seat in the 2nd Division...))

Hironori sat down when told to, but it was obvious that it was more about everyone getting to know each other. With his ninja-like balaclava on, it would seem to defeat the purpose to getting to know people. Then again, anything he would want to know about any of these captains, he would read in official documents. He would sooner spend more time advertising for his latest book, "The Quest", which is about the fight between Ichigo and Aizen (and taking artistic licence on how Ichigo obtained his Toukai ability), than talk to these other captains.

Of course, his expression hid this from everyone. Hironori still looked as open and jovial and confident as ever. However, his mouth stayed close, his ears stayed open, his mind wandering. He just took the time to memorize the other captains' personalities.

They were all very formal and official in their actions. Riku Tomoshibi probably struck him as the most of this, even though, according to the spy network, he had a lieutenant who flirted openly with him. Anzai, the latest scientist, had come in right after. He appeared bothered, because he had to leave his research behind, as would all experimenting researchers. There was a scanner within his eyepatch, and it must have had the files of those who had been there: Hironori himself and Riku. His own file was filled with falsehoods, for the most part, but the necessities were all there and were all true. Hironori's eyebrow cocked at the sound of the 11th Division captain, Emi Kusajishi, bounding in, his zanpakuto's sheath grinding across the floor. Did Kenpachi take a shit? Hironori laughed at this thought in his head, returning a surprised expression back to a jovial one. Jensen Reinhart was the next to enter, captain of the 13th Division. He was respectable enough, similar in formal stature to Riku.

There was one captain that troubled Hironori deeply, in the form of Anonymous Smith. The stuttering captain, who sounded frightened just to have people look at him, was a troubling sight to behold. His demeanour and fear was disgusting to Hironori, leaving a bitter taste in his mouth. Hironori still said nothing, hiding his disgust behind a mask of joviality and confidence.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:57 am

Right after him was Anzai Kuro, of Squad 12. Research and Developement. He'd been meaning to set up a meeting with him for a time, wanting to confirm his suspicion that his late mother was formerly a shinigami before going to the world of the living and staying there permanently. He'd been far too busy with work to even attempt it. Next was Emi, of Squad 11. The little kid may be older than he was, but the squirt very much acted as he looked like, a little kid. Riku gave him a kind and gentle smile, almost brotherly in nature. That wasn't a surprise, when he was alive, he had eight younger siblings, all of which are old men and woman by now, and probably grandparents. Next was a familiar face (correct me if you didn't start him off with a clean slate, zenke). Soon after, the stuttering and nervous Anonymous Smith came in. And after that, they were told to sit, and Riku did as told.

Then the captain started the meeting. A chance to get to know each other, huh? Emi was pretty self explainatory, cheery, childish, yet most likely has a lust for battle unlike that of any other. A simple guess, really. The captain that was here before him seemed jovial and nice, but seemed disinclined to really do anything. Riku decided to start things off with some small talk, and a question that has plagued his mind a tad. "Anyone remember their lives when they were, well, alive? Specific details don't have to be included..." He added that last part so that he wouldn't seem privy. He severely doubted Emi did. Riku remembered everything from his life. Hell, the pendant he had around his neck followed him to the afterlife.

Really, the only two he was somewhat worried about was Emi, because he was a kid, even if he might be fully capable of handling himself, and Captain Smith. The latter because of his nervousness and almost fearful. But there was always a reason one was made a captain. Many had scrutinized that Riku was too inexperienced, too young to be made a captain. However, he had proved them wrong. He only hoped Anonymous would too, would prove initial first impressions wrong...
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Anz stood patiently watching as the other captains came in the next after him was Emi, the excitable captain of squad 11 who he had played tag with once, Jensen Reinhart a former squad mate and current friend. The final captain was a shy and stuttering man who identified himself as Anonymous Smith, the captain seemed interminably shy and completely out of place among the strong willed captains who called themselves his peers. However, his file revealed him to be a strong and reliable captain. Finally when it seemed that all the captain’s who were arriving had arrived Akira addressed the group informing them of the purpose of this gathering. A meet and greet, with a concealed frown Anz accepted the fact that he had been pulled away from his research for glorified round of ice breaker games.

Taking his seat Captain Tomoshibi was the first to speak, the question he raised was a good one, in fact a fair amount of research had been done on the matter since the inception of the research and development bureau under the leadership Kisuke Urahara. He quickly pulled up the relevant research and speaking in a soft but dignified tone he took the liberty of offering the scientific opinion on the matter, it did not occur to him no one had asked that.

“If I may, while I personally remember little of my human life I did retain skills and knowledge accumulated during my human life span. This is true for most spiritual beings in fact, however direct knowledge of ones past life is a rarer thing theorized to be associated with lower levels of Dimethyltriptamine released within the brain upon death, this can come from a number of reasons such as generally under developed brains, deaths too quick for the release, or a failing of the glands responsible for this process. Others have tried to make this connection to a neurochemical explanation for the reason spirits seem unable to pass on. However, without directly killing humans and studying these effects no definite conclusion can be given… of course doing so would also be highly immoral.

While I am speaking and not to pull away from the significance of Captain Tomoshibi’s request I do have my own. As some of you may or may not know the former holder position Captain Mazi, was somewhat…. Lack in his performance of his duties as a result I have inherited a veritable cornucopia of unfinished projects, which has put a large amount of strain on my division. As such I would like to request additional funding in the amount of a 30% increase to cover the expenses of shelving, dismantling, and finishing these projects”
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Emi watched with a big smile on his face as Jensen, the captain of squad 13 entered the meeting room, raising his hand and waving at him in response, "HII!!" He yelled in response, he was just a kid so he didn't know to be quiet really. He turned his head to see soon after the captain of squad 7 arrived to which he responded, "HI, Im Emi Kusajishi!" He was really happy to see everyone, completely excited over the meeting at hand, he was acting rather arrogant but due to his size and childish mind he just came off as adorable. He looked over to Riku, whom gave him a gentle smile, and Emi just waved at him with a smile on his face and light giggle, leaning over the table with his hands on it.

Emi watched as the Captain Commander had spoken, jumping a bit in his seat as he was just getting more excited about making new friends, he was gonna have so much fun with them, his eyes began to shine with happiness as they started to speak. He heard Riku ask the question that he was utterly confused about, when he was alive? he was still alive! Or did he mean when he was a human? He didn't really know, the thought of it all confused and made his head hurt from thinking too much.

Emi decided to respond, "UMM! Nope! Don't remember anything of when I was a human, hehehe!" He remembered very little, the most he could retain was his twin sister, and even then it only showed up to be a sakura blossom which was symbolic of his sisters bright pink hair, "All I remember is pink!" He giggled after he spoke, tilting back and forth as he fell back in his seat, disappearing due to no one being able to see him, he couldn't see over the table when he was sitting down afterall.
Back to top Go down
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:02 pm

-As Rei was in the middle of handling a matter, he recieved word that the captain commander had called a meeting and asked for the captains to join him, after hearing the message, Rei had gathered up his things and his zanpakto and made his way towards the scheduled meeting place, his intention was to get there as quickly as possible, but yet his pace stated otherwise, he strolled as if he we taking a leisurely walk on the beach, waving and acknowledging members from his and other squads-

-Rei was only a few feet away from the meeting as he could see the door ahead of him as he moved closer he fixed his dark tinted hair, which was much closer to black than it was brown, as he entered the room his dark brown eyes peered around the room and he counted 7 captains who were there before him, Rei was arrogant and conceited but he felt obligated to show some respect towards the other captains as he had only just got inducted into squad 3 making him probablyone of the newbies to the captain rank-

-"Rei Kao of squad 3" His greeting was to the point, it was then followed by a bow low enough for him to show courtesy among the presence of the other captains he then moved across the room to his seat and began following the conversation that the captains were having before he had arrived, he had overheard some of it as he stood outside adjusting himself, he reflected on it for awhile, and realized that he had not remembered a single thing about his human life, but he suspected that his attitude had been the same forever as he could not see himself possessing a different demeanor-
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:37 am

Takego had been going through some of the nessicary things of becoming a captain still when he was informed by one of his division members that the Captain Commander called a meeting for all the captains a few minutes ago. Takego's eyes widened and he stood up from his desk so quickly that his chair fell over. He slammed his fist ontop of his desk before berating himself for having not figured this out sooner. It was his duty as captain to come to the Captain Commander's call immediately and yet he was late!

With his eyes burning he rushed from his office at top speed to get to the meeting as quickly as possible. He was already late! He would be damned if he was any later than physically possible! He put his hand up behind him to grip his oversized unique sealed Zanpaktou and started to use shunpo repeatedly to speed up the process. Within a another two minutes he had made it to the front door of the 1st division barracks and within another had come barreling through the meeting hall door at top speed. Skidding to a stop just fast enough to stop within a few feet of an empty chair at the meeting hall table.

With a humorous cry that sounded like a war cheer he sat down and grinned ear to ear while leaning forward on his only arm with obvious beads of sweat on his face from getting to the meeting as fast as he could manage. Maybe not a huge feat..but considering all..it was definitely taxing for him. His eyes sparkled as he spoke his name and his rank..the rank he had worked insanely hard to achieve.

"Takego Obsidian! Captain of the Sixth Division! I apologize with my very soul for being late Akira-dono!"

He bow'd his head in respect and then leaned back in his chair. Hoping his apology was enough to forgive the very real fact he had arrived late to this important meeting called together by the leader of Soul Society's military forces Akira Tanaka himself. if not..he would have to try four hundred percent harder to earn their forgiveness! He would not rest until he had been forgive for this rude act of being late!

However the conversation did seem to go on afterwards..Which made Takego feel slightly better. One of the other captain's had asked if anyone here remembered anything about their human life. ...Now that Takego thought on it. The only thing he could remember of his human life was something so small and vague that he wasn't even sure that it was a real memory. He rubbed his chin with his only hand and looked like he was actually thinking during this realization.

"I cannot say I remember something..but my core being seems to want me to be reminded of a certain event. One that I am fairly certain never happened in my time as a shinigami. it keeps showing me an image of a distant battlefield that i've never seen before. I've asked my Zanpaktou, Arcannus, if he knows anything about it, and he swears on his honor the dream-like image is not his doing or his. Perhaps I was a warrior in my human life too? I cannot say for certain."

He listened to the Captain of the Twelfth Division speak his request before having given his own..and he did agree that they should get more funding if the last Captain had been the one at fault for causing such a mess.

"Akira-dono! I know it may not be my place..but I agree that it would not be fair to cause more problems for the Twelfth Division just because the last Captain was the one at fault. If it would make it easier I would volunteer pulling the funding from my own division if that would be enough. Even if it isn't enough I would still like to help as much as I can!"

When he thought of it...it was a selfless request. Give up funding from his own division to help a fellow captain, that would win someone some points with said captain..but Takego wasn't thinking like that. He was genuinely trying to aid his fellow captain in the first way that came to mind. Besides..the 6th division wasn't in need of repair. It wasn't in need of new equipment..it was a pretty simple division. How would a budget cut really hurt his squad?
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Jensen waved back to the 11th division captain, intrigued that such a small boy was strong enough to hold that title. Jensen would have to challenge him to a freindly fight at some point in the future. the door swung open once more as the 7th division captain came in. He seemed a little skittish, as if he were afraid of his own shadow. That demeanor might make him look weak, but it would make opponants underestimate the man, and it would probably be the last mistake they ever made. He was a captain, after all.

After that, The captain commander started to speak, saying the meeting was for the perpose of getting to know one another. Riku asked an interesting question, and Jensen listened to the answers that came. Jensen was about to speak up, when another captain arrived. He'd been curious as to why there was only seven out of thirteen here. This man introduced himself as ren kao. He took his seat and said no more. Almost right after that another man burst trough the door sliding to a stop, his face beaded with sweat. He began franticly giving his apologies for arriving late, causing Jensen to chuckle.

Once everything settled down, people began to answer riku's question. It was no surprise that riku remembered allot, they had spoken about that before. Emi only remebered the color pink, Takego remembered only a single scene, that of a battle field. It interested Jensen, he would have to ask the man more about that. His friend Anz remenbered very little also, but he did give a sientific explanation as to the reasons why a soul remebered their past. Jensen smiled politely, but he honestly had no idea what the man was talking about. After that, he politely asked for funding.

It was Jensen's turn to speak and he started by agreeing with Anz and Takego. "akira, sir, I've seen the extent of the trouble caused by Anzai's former captain. I was the former vice captain of that squad, before I left. Captain Anzai is commited to his work, far better a man then his predessor. Extra funding for squad 12 will benifit us all in the long run." Anz was a personal friend, but squad 12 was a ruin, it needed the help.

"Anyway, back to the topic of former lives. I remember almost everything. I've forgotten things over the years, but a few things are as clear in my head as the moment they happened, mostly the battles, and my family." Jensen said no more. Those topics, more so his family, were pretty touchy subjects for him. He'd only ever talked about them once before and that was with his close friend, Kurama.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Sesshomaru sighed. He had just arrived, in his barracks. His Haori, was on under his long flowing boa. He was wearing his usual, white outfit, with the red patterns. He was meditating, when a Hell Butterfly appeared. He ignored it, before hearing the message. "A meeting? How interesting. After I am done here, I will go." Sesshomaru thought back to his former life, and the evil person he was. He had changed, for the better. His brother, would surely still be alive. He smiled, a rare occurrence, before finishing his meditation, and getting up to move to the meeting. He knew he was late, but he still strolled to the entrance. People waved to him, because of his Captains Haori, but he mostly ignored them.

Sesshomaru came into the room, where they were all meeting. "Captain of the Fourth Division, Sesshomaru, reporting. Forgive me, for my tardiness. I was indisposed." He looked to the other Captains, and took a seat. It seemed there were other Captains missing, but Sesshomaru didn't really care. Putting his long, white hair, behind his ears, he kept to himself. It was the way he was.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Anonymous listened but didn't really pay any attention. He pulled the blue notebook he always carried with him out of his kimono and began doodling. His hood completely covered his face, and he felt safer, as if fewer people were watching him. He felt a few people there didn't like him, and that made him even more nervous. But with the hood all the way down he felt safer. He felt comfortable enough to actually answer. "I-I r-remember m-m-most of m-m life. I lost my memory when I-I w-was eight...I had t-to live on th-the streets...like wh-when I w-was in th-the r-Rukongai..."

Now he looked up, watching the other Captains' faces. He felt he should try and help make conversation. Maybe that would make him seem less cowardly to their eyes. "H-How d-did y-you get into th-the A-Academy? I was f-found wh-when I-I t-tried t-to steal a Shinigami's Z-Zanpakutou...I h-had been t-told I w-was a g-good thief...b-but..."

He felt too exposed now, the fact that he didn't cast a shadow in any light too obvious, his insecurity to obvious. He hurriedly pulled the hood back over his eyes. "A-and I agree w-with the s-s-sixth C-Captain. S-squad s-s-seven c-can t-take cuts..."
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Taking in the questions and answers the Captains provided Akira sat patiently before greeting the late arrivals and giving his answers. “Well, I myself do not recall my time as a human, nor do I remember all that much from the time I spent in the rukon district before coming to the seritai. But I do remember the day I was adopted by a seated member of the gotei 13.” After saying this Akira flashed a loving grin before continuing and answering the question concerning the 12th Division. “As for the question concerning funding for the Research & Development bureau, I personally would have no problem giving extra funding to a squad I myself once headed many years ago, But, I will have to take that question to the Central 46 council before announcing their final decision on the matter.”

After answering their questions to the best of his ability Akira reached into his haori before pulling out a box of pocky and removing a stick then placing it in his mouth slightly allowing the majority of it dangle before returning the box to his pouch. “At this time I would like to ask if anyone has anything to report or has any other questions before calling this Meet & Greet to an end.” Akira then looked around the table awaiting reports or new questions.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Hironori said nothing, expressed nothing, showed no outward reaction. All he did was lean back into his high-backed chair and listened. It was his way. Never one to act out of turn unless provided with provocation, all Hironori did was listen. No one addressed him, no one spoke to him, he doubted if anyone was there to listen to him. This was what restructuring was about. As the new head of the Onmitsukido, he could express his interest in making sure that the motto was followed without fail, mentioning the training exercise he had his private army of special operatives co-mingled with other members of the division; his 5th Seat was nowhere to be found, considering his reputation says of him that he is an intellectual prodigy...

There was nothing more to be said, nothing more to be done, according to Hironori. However, he knew his place and, even though his position is defined as second-in-command to the Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13 (not 1st Division), he knew not to leave until dismissed. What mattered most was that those who wished to speak, did so. The captains who came late would be able to speak when it was their turn, and Hironori would be just as attentive.

He was not bored, not by any stretch. Hironori knew no past on Earth, only knowing his life on the plane of the Soul Society. He only knew those who took him in after graduating from the academy. He only knew his zanpakuto's spirit. He never truly connected with anyone else, so he never made the memories necessary to do so. After a while, this meeting would fade away slowly, over time, until it returned to the oblivion from whence it came...
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Riku took in the varied responses. Squad 2 didn't seem very talkative. And he had frowned upon the late arrivals. And even more so at the Captain-Commander and his favoritism. Depending upon the projects, he could see why, but without details of the nature of those projects, he would have to be against it. "I remember everything, surprisingly, though it may have something to do with this..." He allowed his pendant to show. It followed him into death, and was a gift from his mother. Only recently did he find out that it also helped him with his kido. The Captain-Commander then opened the floor for any discussion. Riku did have something in mind. A couple of things, actually. And it would only make them stronger.

"I actually do. A couple of ideas that could benefit us greatly. I've read some reports that there is an organization of humans with powers having rise. And are very much active across the world. If we can actually find them and form an alliance, we would be able to coordinate better in keaping the hollows out of the world of the living. It would make us stronger. Another idea deals with the vizards..." At this point, he looked around at his fellow captains. This was a risky thing for him to even say. But oh well, polotics be damned. "I strongly disagreed with kicking out any vizards. They helped Soul Society before, and some of us were friends with some of them..." He specifically looked at Jensen. Both he and Riku had Parius as a friend and cohort. Then he turned back to the Captain Commander. "I think we should also pursue an alliance with their organization. Some of them could be willing to forgive. Some, if my memory of a report is right, is still fiercely loyal to Soul Society. This could be optimistic thinking, but it wouldn't hurt to at least try, right?"

Now to see if there would be a backlash or something. The humans, he could only hope, but the vizard was a touchy subject...
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Anz smiled touched by the support of his fellow captains who sympathized with his position. Glancing over he noticed the 2nd squad commander to also be quite silent, it seemed appropriate of the 2nd squad to be lead by such a mysterious fellow though to be perfectly honest he disliked the aura of superiority and self-entitlement he seemed to feel from the man though it could just be in his head. He made a mental note to have PATCH come through his synaptic readings later and see if it was true. After Riku spoke he, thought for a moment a human organization, he had heard something of it and while he didn’t quite care whether they were allies or not, the first and second things he spoke of caught his interest speaking gently he tried to approach the subject carefully, as vizards still seemed to be a touchy subject among many in the gotei.

“First off I would like to thank those of you who support my fund allocation request. Secondly your position, Capain Tomoshibi, is quite rare few remember anything and to remember everything is an anomaly worthy of further research… you say it has to do with that pendant, suffice to say I would assume that means you had it in life and it made the trip to soul society, possibly acting as a grounding device for your memories. It’s very intriguing, if you have the time, please stop by my lab I would like to take a look at your neuro connections as well as perform a spectral analysis on the pendant. Modern advances in remon scattering analysis have proven to be quite accurate in determining an objects’ history as well as energetic properties and could shine some light on the situation.

As for your other request, I see no harm in reaching out to other organizations, and I feel it my scientific duty urge for the rekindling of the friendship with the Vizard. I know many, believe them to be an aberration, and abominations but we must come to terms with the fact that they are a new race. Different from our own, to isolate ourselves in ignorance and anger would be to waste a valuable research opportunity into the origins of reiatsu both hollow and shinigami. As well as give us better insight into the hollowfication process which we know embarrassing little about, considering its significance in this modern age.”
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Emi looked over to the door as it flung open soon after he spoke, it was Rei Kao of squad 3, he giggled and pointed his finger at him, "Late!!" He enjoyed making fun of people, it was fun, although he just decided to sit back for now and tilt himself from side to side, unable to sit still as most kids are, but was soon witnessed to another late captain by the name of Takego, who was captain of squad 6, Emi laughed again as he stormed through at top speed, "So many late people today!" He giggled a little before leaning back on his chair, still standing up and moving his head side to side. He listened to Jensen speak after he waved to him, looking seemly surprised, but Emi was used to that, he just took it as a compliment.

Emi was listening to the people talk when ANOTHER late captain came in, it was Sesshomaru, Captain of squad 4, he always enjoyed squad 4 as they seemed to be fairly nice people. He listened to the captain commander answer the question and then the stuttering captain asked another question, how did he get into the academy? He decided to answer, "Well, I was actually caught by shinigami for stealing and stuff, hahaha." He was pretty calm about saying that despite it being a crime, "But then they saw how awesome I was so then I became a shini, and eventually a captain!" He giggled a bit at his own answer.

Emi remained a little energetic in his seat as he continued to listen to others speak, he heard the captain of squad 12 speak, Anz, he knew him a little bit, and he knew he was a big science talk guy, he didn't really understand much that he said even though it wasn't that complicated, he giggled a little at him before leaning back quietly, a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}
{Kyoukenryu_Chiba}

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:13 am

-As Rei had entered he could see that the captains were in the middle of a conversation, but while making his way around the room, another captain pointed his finger at him and stated he was late, Rei knew this but he had hoped that the other captains wouldn't make too much of it, he wanted to retort but he figured that it wouldnt do him any good either ways-

-"I think that is a good idea to team up with the humans as im sure that they would have probably little qualms about working hand in hand with us.

The vizards are an even better ally to have on our side but as is expected, it would be a difficult task to gather their help, but in the long run, they would be quite a help to us in more ways than one-"

-Rei after inputting his opinions leaned back into his seat looked the young captain who bluntly called him late a deathly stare he muttered under his breath "damn kid"

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Takego listened quietly at what the other captain's had to say..however he did voice his opinion strongly when Captain Rei suggested making an alliance with the vizards. They were exiled for a reason! It is high treason to obtain hollow power regardless of how or why it was done!

"I cannot condone the alliance between Soul Society and the abominations known as the Vizards..no matter the circumstances around it. They were exiled centuries ago and have continued to be exiled since. It has always been quite clear that obtaining hollow powers in any way for any reason is treason against Gotei 13."

He rubbed his chin with his only hand and decided to take that arguement a step further.. though it might be out of his place to do so..he felt it was needed that he point this out. Especially since the man he was about to discuss was still active as a Substitute Shinigami who was really a vizard.

"I can't even condone the actions made that allow Substitute Shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki such free reign in the world of the living. Yes he has been helpful to Gotei 13 in the past but he has also caused massive destruction in both the world of the living and in Soul Society. I cannot begin to understand why Ex-Captain Commander Yamamoto allowed him such a long leash. Forgive me for saying this but either I don't see the reason because I am too young..or Genryusai-dono was mistaken in not shortening Kurosaki's leash."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:08 pm

The shy captain of squad 7 spoke, asking about how they were reqruited. "For me it was straight from the battle field. I died in a duel against a viking, so the shinigami were busy sending souls to soul society. When I was found I was asked to Join almost right away." He said. The topic moved on to alliances, with the human and vizard org. He seen no problem with either of those things, and he didn't speak up.

Jensen's eyes darkened at Tekago's words concerning vizards however.. "Abominations? some of those abominations are my friends. Their no different than us, having hollow power does not make them evil. Infact if I recall, we would all be done for had the vizard Kurosaki ichigo not succeeded in Killing Aizen. You have to remember, most of them didn't choose to become a vizard, it was either that or go hollow completely, and how do you think that would have turned out?"

"It would mean more high powered hollow and arrancar for us to contend with. We don't have to bring them back, i doubt many would return after this anyway, but An alliance with them would be benificial. If they turn against us we'd have enemies on all fronts."
Jensen was very stubborn in his oppinion of this matter. It was a choice that effected them all, and it was his job to protect seireitei and the soul society. Giving in here would be doing the opposite of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's   Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Gotei 13 Captain's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next