Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Okara Daiko I_vote_lcapOkara Daiko I_voting_barOkara Daiko I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Okara Daiko Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Okara Daiko Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Okara Daiko Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Okara Daiko Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Okara Daiko Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Okara Daiko Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Okara Daiko Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Okara Daiko Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Okara Daiko Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Okara Daiko Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Okara Daiko Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Okara Daiko

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Okara Daiko Empty
PostSubject: Okara Daiko   Okara Daiko EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:18 pm

Human Genome Project: Saiya-jin Template

Basic Information

Name: Okara Daiko
True Age: 19
Sex: Female
Personality:

The Combatant - She is bred to be a warrior and as such she craves combat. Now this doesn't mean she's crazed and searching for fights constantly but it does mean she's never going to refuse a challenge. Fighting is the greatest joy she can experience. Literally. It's in her DNA.

The Friend - She is a very happy and nice girl on a regular basis and has no issues making friends even with people who aren't exactly...good. As long as they don't do wrong by her though she won[t really care. Not everyone can be a good guy after all.

The Caring - When it comes to nature, innocent lives, and anything that cannot defend itself she is very very protective and gets easily angered when they are put in harms way recklessly or on purpose.

The Courageous - Because she's built to enjoy fighting she's easily seen as courageous because she'll never retreat and never refuse a fight. This gets to almost stupid levels though because it means she'll fight to the death even if she knows she's going to lose.

The Messy - Despite being a naturally capable fighting machine and being able to plan and make battle strategy she seems completely and hopelessly incapable of making whatever area she's living in clean and organized.

Fears: Needles, Being Put to Sleep
Dislikes: Laboratories

Character Appearance

Height: 5'9''
Weight: 150 lbs
Physical Traits:
Okara Daiko Pan_ssj4_by_salvamakoto-d56vae6_zps72seojx1

Clothing: She doesn't like to wear much because of it "hampering" her fighting ability, but she isn't opposed to showing herself in a regular blank t-shirt of random color and normal pants.

Accessories: As appearance image.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Though she lacks any actual combat training her fighting style is clearly not one of a novice. The computer simulations put through her mind on a regular basis made her a brutal brawler on par with a master muay thai fighter without the actual use of Muay thai. Her style is definitely explosive and to the point. The bigger and stronger the move the better in her eyes. Definitely an explosive style fighter.

Strengths: Long Lasting - She is incredibly durable due to the experiments that made her and she is able to call upon a vast ocean of stamina from within herself without seeming to get tired. She isn't limitless but she certain can be hard to wear down.

Weaknesses: Her power (tier and boost wise) is directly controlled by the tiers and boosts of her opponent(s) and she has no way around this. She can only control the percent of that level of power that she is using.

Primary Abilities

Ability Name: Damage Normalizer
Description: This character takes all damage directed at them as though it was done at their level. This means even if it is a 3-1 or a 1-1 it'll hurt her the exact same. She does not gain any resistances to damage because of this it merely means she will always take damage based on themselves rather than their opponent. (EX: A cero oscuras is still going to hurt. It just won't kill her whether it's from a 1-1 or a 3-1 because it'll always affect her the same)

Ability Name: Danger Response
Description: This character does not possess a natural tier, but still takes damage as explained about, instead they power up in response to the power of their opponent or opponents. They will never be able to exceed 1-1 but they can range from 4 to 1-1 at any time without any limit. It all depends on the opponent.

Ability Name: Transformation Advancement
Description: As her power increases she is able to choose whether or not to undergo cosmetic changes based on the same forms that were the inspiration for her making. She is able to go Super Saiyan gaining blonde hair color (Including all of her fur) and greenish blue eyes. Super Saiyan 2 where she gains a yellow aura that sparks with electricity, and Super Saiyan 3 which causes all of her hair to become even more spiky and her body to bulk just slightly as if she'd been body building for years. All of this is for looks though and doesn't give her any boosts or powers she did not already have.

Ability Name: Ki Attack
Description: Using ki she is able to fire barrages of ball attacks, create large sphere's of destruction, fire beam attacks, make wave motion blasts, and release destructive explosions from one's self. The power of these attacks scales but are given a post CD equal to the power they are used. Such as a gran rey cero power beam or sphere having a three post CD. She is able to use weaker, non-cd worthy attacks during this time.

Ability Name: Attack Compression and Expansion
Description: Through concentration she is able to enhance her Ki Attacks making them more compact(Smaller) but more powerful, or larger and more wide spread on the area they can effect. She can only do this every three posts and any attack used with this enhancement regardless of compressing it or expanding it is increased in power by at least 50% maxing at 200% (x3) which is equal to two cero oscuras at the highest and if she were to use it as such it would be considered her using a final and be unable to happen again in that thread.

Ability Name: Teleportation
Description: She is able to teleport, instantly appearing from her old location to a new one, within fifty feet of herself. She is able to do this while moving, while sitting still, and mid attack if necessary. However this strains her and limits her to using it twice before requiring a post CD. This is further limited by her inability to use this technique more than six times in a thread.

Ability Name: Enhanced Tracking
Description: She can track others while in combat even if they are trying to be invisible or are using some other means to hide themselves regardless of speeds or means they are using to move around such as Teleportation, Shunpo, Hyper-Speed, Etc. She does this by combining all of her natural senses, which are heightened due to her inhuman body, and her ability to detect Ki, which everything possesses (Since it's basically spiritual energy). This is not completely foolproof but it would be very difficult to overcome.

Ability Name: Flight
Description: Using the power of her Ki she is able to sustain telekinetic flight and propel herself in any fashion. She doesn't need any specific movement or motions to start, stop, or continue this flight. Her control is so great she can even use this to mimic Air Walking done by Shinigami. This costs almost ignorable amounts of energy to use and is still barely sustainable in Fatigue state.

Ability Name: Mid-Air Stopping
Description: Using her Ki and power of Flight she is able to stop in mid-air to avoid fall damage, being hurled into an object or building, keeping herself from being hit by an object while making an attack of her own. Etc. Unlike flight she cannot do this in fatigue state.

Boosts: Her endurance, stamina, energy levels are x3.

Back Drop

Background: Her life isn't really all that grand as far as she knows. A group of scientists decided they had too much free time on their hands and banded together to try and create a literal real life variation of a popular anime's Saiyan race. Inconceivably they managed to succeed in creating the physical body and the mind but they had no idea how to give it "life" and what they could only assume was a "soul". This problem hampered their progress for months, even years as they went about filling her mind with combat data and modern trends and knowledge that would help her in everyday life, since they didn't want to make her as a weapon, just to be able to show that they could create a fantasy warrior race in reality.

Like a bunch of kids really now that she thought about it.

Anyways they kept searching for a long time on how to give her "the spark of life" when they found their answer through the hollows and shinigami who had been more and more frequently appearing and causing issues in the world of the living.

Using the Hollow's method of soul retrieval they got a dying girl's consent and captured her spirit. Then using a method devised from records of Shinigami purifying souls they managed to make the spirit unable to hollowfy and place it within the "saiyan" body they had created. At first nothing happened. They feared the soul was rejecting the body and it's foreign everything. But after a few hours the body started to respond to stimuli and eventually opened it's eyes looking around out of curiosity.

Absolutely delighted they scientists congratulated each other and started talking to the girl, who was confused, but was understanding them due to the information that had been playing in her mind while she was an empty husk. Eventually they let her out, gave her cloths, welcomed her to the world, told her everything they thought she would want to know, and were especially delighted when she asked questions about things they hadn't thought of yet.

That was a few months ago. They had already shown her off as their "Ultimate" proof of being able to re-create genetic fantasies, but of course they were chastised for their work since it was genetic experimentations that involved human souls even if it was willingly given, but luckily they had done everything legally and were saved from being punished for it beyond being forced to shut down the project.

However it left her without a home and with full abundance of curiosity and lots of instilled knowledge she wanted to fact check and expand upon. The one thing that interested her the most was she wanted to watch the series she was supposedly based off of genetically first hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

From 0 to 100 Power Up Example!?

The Saiyans:

Last edited by Rena on Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:05 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed theme vids)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Okara Daiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okara Daiko   Okara Daiko EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Gonna go ahead and stamp my approval.

We still technically have to tier her, but yeah... 1-1 technically. Even though he's like Simon/Miles and varies...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Okara Daiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okara Daiko   Okara Daiko EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:20 pm

is named after food: check.
Has a tail: check
No giant ape form than fucking god.

Generally teleportation's limited to one every 2 posts... But you put a thread limitation so I am appeased.

Ki attack: So from my understanding, if she uses a gran rey cero powered attack, she cannot us Ki attack for 3 posts? And whats the upper limit? can she fire something as strong as 2 cero oscuras?

Last edited by Zenke on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Okara Daiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okara Daiko   Okara Daiko EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:03 pm

Ape form is ugly.

Yay

No. She can use weaker, non-cd inducing attacks, during the CD. I have now placed that in the ability descript. Also put the upper limits and stated that going to a full 2 cero oscuras would be considered her final and effect her as such with a once per thread deal.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Okara Daiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okara Daiko   Okara Daiko EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 11:18 pm

kk approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content