Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Guns for Gaige's shop I_vote_lcapGuns for Gaige's shop I_voting_barGuns for Gaige's shop I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Guns for Gaige's shop I_vote_lcapGuns for Gaige's shop I_voting_barGuns for Gaige's shop I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Guns for Gaige's shop Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Guns for Gaige's shop Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Guns for Gaige's shop Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Guns for Gaige's shop Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Guns for Gaige's shop Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Guns for Gaige's shop Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Guns for Gaige's shop Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Guns for Gaige's shop Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Guns for Gaige's shop Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Guns for Gaige's shop Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Guns for Gaige's shop Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Guns for Gaige's shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Guns for Gaige's shop Empty
PostSubject: Guns for Gaige's shop   Guns for Gaige's shop EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:41 pm

Item name: Rampart MkII

Description:
Guns for Gaige's shop Me3_ar10
A pistol made of sturdy metals as strong as Zan steel,  Rampart MkII is significantly better than the orignal version. It does not take conventional rounds. Unlike the MkI this version has two firing modes, electrical and energy. It has a hand guard, making it useful for defense in melee, since it can resist being cut by most things.

Effect: Rounds: Elecrical blast: This form of fire delivers a burst of eletricity into the target, doing a bala worth of damage. It is incapable of killing, even a direct shot to the heart or head from this would only knock the person unconcious. Its a good way of putting someone down without risking killing them. It does little to no surface damage but it passes through armor unhindered. (good for knocking out Npcs or characters if permission is given.)

Energy burst: The energy burst is a more lethal form of fire. It does more damage and can cause nasty burns. It does 2 bala worth of damage on impact. It is effective against average hierro and armor but nothing higher than that.

Clip: The clip is a small power pack inserted into the side of the gun. Spent power packs are expelled automatically. The power pack contains enough power for 10 shots of lethal or 20 of non lethal fire. Comes with 5 clips.

Price: 550

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1

Weapon Name: Argus
Guns for Gaige's shop Me3_ar10
Description: The Argus is a lesser form of Gaige's Oblivion driver. It has a similar sleek design but is far less accurate and has a bit more of a kick. It does have a burst fire function though, which helps eliviate the accuracy issues. It has less ammo options than oblivion driver.

Effect:
Rate of fire: Semi auto or 3 shot burst.
Ammo types:
Standard ammo: Theses rounds are coated in spiritual energy to allow them to hit spiritual targets. They do the equivilent of a bala and a half worth of damage.
Armor Peircing: A special bullet designed to punch through strong armor and strong hierro. The downside is they do 1 bala worth of damage.
Explosive: These bullets explode on impact as opposed to penetrate the target fully. Still, they do extra damage and hit with double the power of the Argus' standard rounds against unarmored targets.

Clip: Clips for Argus holds 25 bullets. It comes with 3 clips for standard ammo, and 2 of each special ammo.

Price: 1000

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 per person.

Weapon Name: Talon
Guns for Gaige's shop Me3_ta10
Description: A pistol with a design similar to Oblivion Driver, this pistol offers the exact same ammo types at a reduced weapon damage and clip size. They have low recoil and good accuracy, and are perfect for duel wielding in combat. The hand guard is reinforced with Zan steel strong materials making them effective at blocking and pistol whipping.

Rate of fire: Semi auto
Ammo types: Standard ammo: Theses rounds are coated in spiritual energy to allow them to hit spiritual targets. They do the equivilent of a bala worth of damage.
Armor Peircing: A special bullet designed to punch through strong armor and strong hierro. They do 1 bala worth of damage.
Explosive: These bullets explode on impact as opposed to penetrate the target fully. Still, they do extra damage and hit with double the power of the talons' standard rounds against unarmored targets.
Incendiary: Self explanatory really, upon impact the bullets from these clips do additional burning damage to the target, usually burning the skin where they hit. They can ignite flammable objects with ease but aren't great against armored targets. If someone is ignited, like their clothes, the fire can be put out pretty easily.

Clip: Talon clips hold 8 shots per clip. It comes with 5 clips for standard ammo, and 3 of each special ammo.

price: 650

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 2 per person, ammo doubled for 2 pistols.

Item name: Grapple Claws

Description: The Grapple claws are a pair of arm mounted grappling hooks with three razor sharp claws on each arm. The gauntlet like devices are as strong as Zan steel. The claws reach past the hand, allowing the user to slash with them, but do not interfere with the hand itself, so the user can still hold items. The claws are attached to a lenght of zan steel strong cable on a reel.

Effect: The claws can be fired out of the gauntlet at great speed and are attached to a 30ft cable capable of supporting allot of weight. The Serrated claws easily cut into most surfaces and can latch on tight. The user can use this to pull themselves towards a building, swing, or pull objects that are light enough for them to lift towards them. They can be fired at opponents, used as whips and so on. They are versatile traversal weapons.

price: 400

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 pair per person

Last edited by Zenke on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Guns for Gaige's shop   Guns for Gaige's shop EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 5:40 pm

Rampert can be reduced to 550, Talon increased to 650 (more ammo, more shots, one more option. Mostly due to more ammo).

Grapple Claws...the length of the cable keeps the price in check, I'd say about 350 to 400.

Otherwise, nothing controversial or anything here...everything approved upon price changes/additions.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Guns for Gaige's shop   Guns for Gaige's shop EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Done done and done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns for Gaige's shop   Guns for Gaige's shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Guns for Gaige's shop
Page 1 of 1