Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! I_vote_lcapTrader Shop IDEA!!!!!! I_voting_barTrader Shop IDEA!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! I_vote_lcapTrader Shop IDEA!!!!!! I_voting_barTrader Shop IDEA!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters

Is this a good idea?
Yes
Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! I_vote_lcap100%Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No
Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!!   Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:34 am

Idea for Personal Shops
one way I was thinking people could make money, is through a personal shop system. How this would work is, lets say you created an item that you want to sell, normally when you sell it you lose it, however lets say your character is the creator of said item, it would be quite bull to make it once and sell it an infinite amount of times, so we could work up a shop system similar to this

Name of Item: Obviously the Name of the Item

Description: Obviously what the item can do

Appearance: Obviously the look of the item Razz

Cost: Ok, right here is the cost for the inventor to make 'said' Item, this price would be discounted slightly, not for free, but lets say the normal cost is 1000densai, the cost to make it for sale would be like 700Densai

Selling Price: To a reasonable extent, the inventor is able to choose this price themselves, it would be slightly moderated to avoid unreasonable monopoly, like Cost is 700Densai and Selling price is 2000000Densai, that would be severely nerfed. It should be higher than the Cost though

Profit: This is for easy use of the Staff, this is how much the Inventor makes when he sells the item. (Do Cost-Selling Price= Profit)

Now how a lot of this works, whenever the Inventor makes a sale, the customer losses the Selling Price, and the Inventor Gains the Profit. Or in expanded words, the Inventor losses the Cost and gains the selling price to their amount of money.

Now some rules to avoid loopholes
1. A person can only have a total of 5 Items on their shop at a given time

2. A Staff is who chooses the Cost

3. 2 or more staff must agree if a price is unreasonably High or Low

4. The inventor chooses Selling Price otherwise

5.It can only be an item that can be made in mass quantities, not like a legendary weapon you found

6.This rules longer, The items in the shop are, what we will call for now, Copyrighted, to a minor point. If an item is in the shop, but the person can not afford it, they can't go make their own Item with a very similar description, appearance, and name. If an item was made, but dropped from the shop, it is no longer within the Copyright. This is to avoid people not wanting to give money and should help people making shops and buying and selling. The shop owner is allowed to sell to whom they wish to a small extent, this meaning for a Shinigami Inventor is allowed to deny an Evil hollow customer

(possible)7. If the person is denied then they have a chance to make a similar weapon for the same price as they would if they bought it.

Now this is just an idea, of course it may have a lot of bugs with it, but if you staff decide its a good idea, then you take it to the boards and fix it up to your desire, once then the idea is out of my hands and into yours, have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!!   Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:56 am

You have my vote for the general concept of the idea. I believe the profit would need a little bit more reworking to have more incentive to make equipment to sell. Though for your rule seven, though it is only being discussed as a maybe perhaps you could implement it in this way.

Separate the copyrights into alignments, you would have good, evil, and neutral. This would help prevent people becoming angry if they were an evil hollow wanting to have a special powered bazooka that is copyrighted by a good shinigami. This way "good" aligned characters can have their own shops and "evil" will have their own. Now Neutrals are a bit tricky, they are not held by the same standards as the alignments. Good or evil characters can go to neutral shops to buy items, but items made by neutrals are not as strict when it comes to copyrights, think of this as "pool weapons" things that are common such as pistols, powered equipment for sensing and things of that nature.

Its just a suggestion and the neutral part isn't really that important, the idea works just as well with only good and evil alignment shops. Your concept would help people get rid of their unwanted items as well as it can be seen we have a few posts already for people selling their old equipment they can't or don't ant to use anymore, and other members just going ahead and making their own similar equipment instead of buying from other members.

On a side note I think this should be kept at a reasonable level. As in we shouldn't see characters who have no idea of electronics going ahead and making laser cannons. Basically the intelligence or specialties of said characters should influence what they can actually make. For example Albatross could easily make a robot, but my past character Sloth wouldn't even know where to begin.

I can also see this giving a bit more incentive for more roleplays based on alliances and bartering, so if someone wanted a robot or a cool beam saber they could go roleplay it out with a character who can make a robot or beam saber, or what have you. All in all, the concept is good it just needs a few tweaks for balance sake.

As a side note, perhaps if you also add a modifying system to slightly change equipment being bought, that has already been made. By this I mean if someone wants to buy another members equipment the two members could discuss whether or not slight modifications could be made to the equipment before the sale. So if someone was looking for a sword with a particular ability, but there was only a sword with a similar ability (not exact) it could be tweaked to be more closer to what is being sought for.

Of course modifying any equipment would require a staff just to look over the changes to make sure it is still within forum rules, and the price still fits the changed equipment.

There is one problem and that is how we only have two people who can transfer desai amounts Rena and Kano so that proves a problem.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!!   Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Yea, now to wait for staff to take the idea and make the changes for it to intergrate properly. I am willing to be te "Banker" or the one that does all the money Transfers and such, and i really hope this idea gives better use to Densai, i mean me and Anz are CURRENTLY the riches with only 8k which by far is not a lot. Money is hard to get on this site, hopefully this idea will make it a tad easier then waiting to relay on OTM
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!!   Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Trader Shop IDEA!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: