Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) I_vote_lcapHollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) I_voting_barHollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) I_vote_lcapHollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) I_voting_barHollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) Empty
PostSubject: Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era)   Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:37 am

Hollow Template

Basic Information

Name: Epoch Era
True Age: Since the beginning of time.
Sex: Omni-Sex
Hollow Form: Alducha

Personality: Since the beginning of time, Epoch has lived his days, both in silence and violence. Seeing the violence of humans, since their primal stages, watching them from the shadows as they grew. Dinosaurs have been watched as they roamed the Earth, their heay masses trampling the ground they stepped upon. From the deepest bowels of history to the unknown, Epoch has seen and survived through the ages with wit and guile. its mentality is its weapon, however through time and space, Epoch as grown with passion and logic. Devote in all of which it dedicates itself to, Epoch is loyal to a fault, and one not to give up when the circumstances are not in his favor. Though, through out his life Epoch has lived in solitude for many many years, more then it cares to remember. Seeing violence through unclouded eyes full of wisdom and insanity from living so long. The years have tolled on its health, as Epoch has lived its life watching over all living beings, both animal and plant life. Biology, it would befair to say, owes Epoch for its protection.

Though being a hollow, Epoch has been hunted down by humans through out its lifespan, Epoch has found a hole in its soul to forgive, never forget. It will forgive all trespasses in due time. However, its trust is hard to renegotiate once broken. As Epoch has a tendency to be loyal, its loyalty comes with a price, if that price were to be left unpaid, not all of hell would break loose, but a void feeling in the verydepths of Epoch's soul would widen and become larger. This hollow is one not to be trifled with, it takes all transgressions seriously, jokes may be taken the wrong way.

However, this serious side of Epoch is what also makes it lovable in a way, having lived through so many experiences it is well versed in the art of advice. Never truely correct at all times, but Epoch has its reassuring ways over people who seek its help. Its passion in life is not to be underestimated, it loves all life and creations of those living beings. Adoring the universe itself, Epoch will defend what it believes should be protected, even if it means to sacrifice itself in a futile attempt. Not one to fight right off thebat, Epoch thinks about its postition in life, and goes thrugh its logical steps to ensure that what it is doing is worth it. Assessing the situation is one of the hollow's principle strengths, through knowledge lies strength, and this strength of Epoch's is its mind. Having witnessed throughout time the evolution of life, the death of life, and the new world, Epoch has had its fill of hatred and violence.

It seeks a kind and simple life alone, sorrounded perhaps by a few close friends. Wanting to serve those without being thanked, Epoch will go out of is way to make people happy. Adding that small touch to life, a simple chuckle at a bad joke, baking some fresh cookies for a friend. Anything is with in its possiblites when it comes to being kind. It cares not if its kindness is returned. Content even in the most terrible of places, the hollow cares not for personal glory or fame, but to traverse the land, and future lands. It wants to explore the universe which had created itself. Epoch loves to learn, that is a fact, and having been around for so long a time period it has watched closely, the most brilliant of minds create inventions, perfectin the old.

Epoch has watched from the farthest reaches what the world had once been and what it had become. Thoughts of serenity never cease to fullfill Epoch's mind, as it contemplates about anything which comes of interest. Taking joy in the small things in life, the hollow finds its joy through helping others, even if they in kind haveturned their backs on it for being a hollow.

Afterall, a hollow has ben given a negative feel to itself. From the past, it has come to its own choices and philosophies, feeling tha love, not fear, creates the best nation; among other things, Epoch has lived long enough and feels no need to stay in the present, it represents the past, a hated past by many. Epoch has developed many odd feelings over time, and te most curious is the hatred of itself. Pure vice directed at its own soul. Wishing that it could come to terms with its depressing ideas, Epoch has failed numerous times to figure out exactly why it exists. To teach future generations, to watch over the biology of Earth, and others do not fill the deep void in its soul.

Through its negative life since the dawn of man, and thus the shinigami, Epoch has become a furious beast through the wrong doings which they laid upon it. Never one to quick anger, the passion which Epoch has in its wethered body comes out as its vices try to overwhelm its virtue. Thus, wrath and hatred seem to be the fore runners for the other vices in Epoch, who when catches the sight of a shinigami, will shutter in an anger unknown and immpossible to understand by any. Years, upon years, of attempted murder of Epoch has left it bitter and resentfl towards the shinigami, who in its mind force a false crusade against the hollow.

However, this being said, Epoch does not abide the cruelty which its fellow hollow bring to the world, which for so long Epoch has tried to protect, and nurture. It sees anything which threatens the life of the planet, or the masses which live on Earth its enemy. Because of this, Epoch continually grows with more vice in its soul, but not evil. Evil and goodness have no place in Epoch's mind they are mere words which did not exist when it was first made by the creation of the universe. When it comes to words, Epoch holds no cares, it finds them afterall, restricting to everyone, as words are given too much power in its eyes. Words should be used freely, and their power should be nulled.

Morals of Epoch are somewhat twisted do to its old age, and never ending quest to find more information. They change with time, finding more suitable morals will rid the old morals which Epoch had had. Though, there is a general consensus of its morals, to protect the inanimate and the animate. To live a life of no regrets, living for the now, but still focuse on the past. Violence is just a means to an end, and should be treated as such. Helping those who are kind enough to offer their hand to Epoch is also a large ideal it carries. Through out time it has explored every religion man has made, whether to control the masses, or for fame and money, or out of accidental foolishness, Epoch is no aetheist, it simply does not know. Rather, Epoch has developed its own beliefs through thetime it has spent on Earth into its own system of thoughts an ideals.

Likes: To say the least, Epoch, despite his differences, enjoys helping those it considers friend. It enjoys seeing people smile out of happiness and nothing else. It will go out of its way to work and help those without being asked, secretly plotting all the while how to make the person ever more so happier. There is no clear cut drawn line, which leads one to believe if the circumstances are correct, Epoch will help anyone, and forgive anyone.

Another like of this aged hollow would have to be exploration, and adventure, finding new experiences, ideas and places. Epoch loves exploring and researching, it is its life's blood, so to speak. Enjoying the challenge and the effort paying off in the end is what makes its life worth while at times, this also includes science as well.

Furthermore, Epoch enjoys solitude above all else, having had terrible experiences throughout its life, Epoch has been alone most of its life, and decided on that choice of life style, living alone where ever it can find a place to live. The noise and hustle and bustle of the animal life and human life is not entirey liked by Epoch, especially that of humans who had constantly destroyed all of which Epoch has been protected and watching for so many years.

Fears: Fears of Epoch on the other hand are the facts that the planet it had watched over is being devestated continually, and even then Epoch is powerless to save it constantly from the ravages of all the races. It does not want to see the planet's destruction. Without something to protect, Epoch would let the ravages of time widdle away its body, which it for so long protected itself against, and ultimately fade away. Nature, and all that comes with it, is its responisbility it feels, and does not want it to be killed off.

Another life fear of Epoch is to be trapped in a life of no more pursuits. It lives to protect and to learn, to explore the frontiers of the universe and the planet. Watching from the shadows all of its life has left it weary of life, but not enough so that it would give up on the fun of exploring. Without exploration of any sort, is one of Epoch's greatest fears.

For the long held majority of Epoch's life, Epoch has lived in solitude as stated above. If this solitude were to be broken, Epoch's demeaner would also change, not wanting o adjust, its vices may break through, and this is what it fears the most. Epoch fears that its vices will over power itself and cause harm to everything and anything. It is this grotesque violence which it cannot abide, and it is that violence it does not want to give in to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Appearance

Height: One foot in diameter
Weight: 20 pounds
Physical Traits: Epoch is an orb, a sphere, or what have you. Its appearence and coloring is solid, so it cannot be see through and its coloring is pure black, befitting a hollow. However, its color changes according to Epoch's choice. Its mask is actually embedded into the orb, so the orb is perfectly smooth, with a polished glass like feel, however it is as hard as a Zanpaktou.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Epoch fights to end the battle quickly, rather then drag the fight onward. Epoch uses tricks, and years of experience and theory in its fights, trying to fool the enemy and attacking from their vulnerable spot. Epoch fights ruthlessly showing very slight mercy at times. Usually not taunting or talking to the opponent at most times, Epoch is dead focused on the fight, even if it is not at al thrilled of the fight. Usually in defense, Epoch uses tactics to wear down the opponenent into surrender if it is deemed possible. Epoch gives no quarter and will relentlessly pursue its enemy until they either fight or give up. Epoch also likes to dodge rather then block.

Strengths: Epoch's strength's are its unpredictablity at times, usually holding back all of its powers to surprise its opponents. It relys on durability and spiritual energy the most, while it also utilizes Strength.
Weaknesses: Epoch's speed is lacking, considering it is a ball. It rather trys to hide from the enemy most of the time and wreak havoc as a more support like character. Its strength physically is not extere in its ball form.
Hollow Powers

Average Hollow Abilities:
Epoch's Hatred- Epoch is able to grant power increases and decreases to anyone within its range. Epoch's Range, as being a sphere, is twenty feet in all directions. The buufs or debuff area can be turned off or on according to Epoch's desire. Buffs and debuffs can limit or boost up to the below amount. When a character is being buffed or debuffed, they will feel slight physical changes such as their body feelings heavier, having to breathe harder, or their strength wavering at times, while the opposite would hold true during buffs. The change from positive buffs to negative debuffs takes a one post cooldown.
Times (-)1.5

The other side of Epoch's Hatred is that Epoch can instead of an area buff or debuff on all who enter; Epoch can choose two people. These two people would have no area limit as long as Epoch is still assissting or disturbing them out of choice. Two people is the max, as one can be buffed, and one can be debuffed. Epoch can not select itself to be buffed or debuffed. It takes a one post cooldown to switch selected targets for a buff or debuff once they are chosen.

Epoch's Loyalty- Epoch is able to use its energy to create contructs of any known object or idea. Workable machinery is also a possibility. There is no limit to what can be made. The energy contructs can last for any given amount of time, granted Epoch has enough energy to control them. The strength of the energy contructs is that of a Zanpaktou, including anything that the contructs might perhaps make or give off. For example, Epoch could create a sniper rifle and fire a shot at an opponent. The bullet would be as strong as zanpaktou metal as well. Only one contruct can be made at a time, however the contruct could have multple uses. For example, creating a box machine that creates boxes, full of explosives. However, Epoch could not create a pistol and a sword, though a pistol sword would work. If any sort of equipment is made, such as guns, cannons, producing machines(this would be considered machines which create objects), o anything that requires some sort of ammunition or creates an item of some sort, Epoch is able to create the nessecities for those objects to work. Epoch can then create a gun with bullets to use, furthermore producing machines can keep on creating the same object that it is meant to create as long as Epoch uses its energy to keep creating the object. Furtherore, Epoch can control the objects, despite his ball form, so using his own power that keeps Epoch levitated in the air can be used to move objects that hare creaed, along with the power to activiate the objects. For example, Epoch can create a gun and have it float around its body and use the ability to pull the trigger and fire a shot off. Once something is created there is a cooldown of two posts.

Epoch's Frustrations- Epoch has the ability to create and delete materials, no matter in what form they are in or if the material is made of more than one element. Solids, gases, liquids, and plasmas(Delete plasmas but not create plasmas) can all be created or deleted, furthermore, if a substance is only made of pure carbon or made of carbon and iron, they can still be created or deleted. This power also includes spiritual energy.

Deletion- Epoch is able to delete substances that do not contain a soul, or are soul infused materials. Zanpaktous cannot be deleted, nor can a person be deleted, whether it be an animal, object, or what have you if it has a soul it can not be deleted. All other materials can be deleted. Though the substance must be in physical contact with Epoch's body. So only materials that come in contact with the sphere being can be deleted. For example, an opponent fires a bullet from a gun, the bullet bounces of a random wall and falls to the ground, where Epoch then rolls over it. Epoch can then delete the bullet from existence. Deletion also applies to spiriitual energy that comes from others. As spiritual beings and humans all leak their energy in some form or another, that energy tha is left floating about can be deleted by Epoch. Furthermore, energy that leaves someone else's body, such as a cero, can be deleted from existence. One may ask, "where is the drawback?" The drawback exists in the fact, that the substance in question must be in physical contact with Epoch. In addition, size matters when it comes to this power, as Epoch is a ball. Deletion can rid lone elements, or compound elements. Furthermore, if elements are combined, Epoch can decided which element to delete.

Replication- Epoch has the ability to create new material, including spiritual energy. Unlike deletion, creation is the opposite where Epoch can create new materials, that are in physical contact with Epoch. Furthermore, this includes soul infused material such as Zanpaktou, and spiritual beings, and humans. Now Epoch can not create a new soul, but Epoch could create more Zanpaktou metal or any other material which is soul infused. Non soul substances can be created, retaining their same properties, such as lead poisoning, melting points, weight ratio, radioactivity, etc. If Epoch creates a zanpaktou metal or something of similiar strength, or the metal created from was soul infused, the opponent or what have you no long have control of the created material. For example, Someone has manipulation of their zanpaktou metal, Epoch then creates more of that metal, the opponent cannot manipulate that created material. Epoch can create substances whether they are lone elements or are combined. If they are combined, Epoch can single out particular elements.

Physical substances-Cooldowns
-Volume of a two point five foot radius sphere (65.44985 ft3)... 10 posts
-3/4 of total amount... 7 posts
-Half of total amount... 5 posts
-1/4 of total amount... 2 posts
-Less than 1/4 of total amount... 0 posts
Spritual substances-Cooldowns

Epoch's Sanity- Epoch is able teleport from area to area at will. There is no distance limitation, but rather Epoch must have been to the place before at one point or another. Unless Epoch has been given explicit information about the place and as also been given some sort of image of the place it is teleporting to. There is no amount limitation that Epoch can teleport, however, Epoch can only teleport two times before a five post cooldown is put into effect.

Epoch's Vanity- Epoch is able to clone itself in battle or outside of battle. The rules state that the power must be split according to how many clones there are plus the user of the cloning power. So if the user uses the ability to clone itself once, the power is split in half, etc. Now, these clones can move of their own accord without the need of the real Epoch to coordinate between itself and the clones. The clones share the same soul, and spirtual pressure, and share all of the same knowledge. The clones can use any of the powers Epoch possosses, the power of the ability will just be weaker as the power had been split between the real Epoch and its clone Epochs. They are all the same shape and size as well. Creating a clone is an instant ability and needs no waiting period it uses cooldowns. One clone is two posts of cooldown, so the max is seven clones. Thus, the max posting cooldown is forteen posts of cooldown. The clones can be created all at once or one at a time, however if they are made one at a time the cooldown would have taken effect, so then Epoch would have to wait, before creating more clones.

Gillian Appearance: Same as basic hollow appearence.
Gillian Abilities: Listed Below.

Jactitation- Epoch is able to cause vibration in the molecules of non-soul objects and substances. So Epoch could not run up to someone and vibrate their molecules so they fall apart, nor could Epoch touch a zanpaktou and destroy it that way. However, materials have frequencies, such as diamond, in which the crack and shatter. This ability allows Epoch to vibrated the molecules in gases, liquids, and solids to induce different results, such as form a wall of air that could take an attack. Or cause tremors in solids and create things such as earthquakes or damage materials such as armors. Vibrate liquids to transform them into gases, or create heat. Furthermore, Epoch could, for example, create a sword and use this ability to have the sword have a vibrating blade, giving it an extremely useful ability to cut through dense materials. All soul infused objects are safe from physical touch, meaning Epoch cannot just run up and cause someone to "shatter" however soul infused objects are not safe from secondary methods such as Epoch causing a small earthquake. Soul infused objects or things cannot be "vibrated" by Epoch. Vibration can cause a heat increase in materials, break down physical components of substances, and do the opposite by bringing objects closer together and creating denser materials, such as gases. Furthermore, Epoch could not "vibrate" large amounts of spiritual pressure such as bala, cero and the like. Epoch would be able to cause or reduce vibrations in molecules in all non soul materials in a fourty foot radius in all directions of Epoch. Using this ability would create these cooldowns, as the effects would be made an in instant. Gases are 5 posts of cooldown, Liquids are 10 posts of cooldown, and solids are 15 posts of cooldown.

Force Field Generation- Epoch is able to create a reflexive force field around itself to all attacks, the ability is passive, and an attack no matter the strength, one time per post, and then the energy field disappears back into Epoch.

The non-passive version which Epoch can use with this ability is generate a force field, that is as strong as zanpaktou steel, naturally formed, and it will stat at Epochs core and expand up to fifteen feet in radius, for two posts, nothing being able to go in or out of the force field, after this is done, there is a cool down of five posts to be reused again. The force field will push objects in the way out of the way, not being able to be held back.

Manipulation- Epoch is able to manipulate materials which come in physical contact with itself. Soul infused material cannot be manipulated from their current place. All created material with the creation ability can be manipulated. Manipulation allows Epoch to change the shape and position of the material as long as one part of the material is in physical contact with Epoch. Furthermore the state which the substance is in can also be changed, from solid to liquid to gas. This state of matter follows the rule of thumb, for example that things that could not change states in reality would not with this power. This also includes all materials not created with the created skll which are not soul infused. Epoch would not be able to manipulate other people's controlled items.

Portal- Epoch has the ability to create portals in the same universe, creating connection between nonadjacent locations. Any thing or anyone can travel through these portals, as they are just gateways from one place to another. Epoch is able to create these portals any where and connect it to anywhere, as long as Epoch has been to the site before, or has scene it at some time in its life. There can be five portals up at once, which means a maximum of ten places can be connected. These portals can also be connected to spiritual places such as Hell, and so on. One portal takes one post to cool down, before creating another. The portal looks like a small black two dimensional disc, which can be in the air or on a solid area, or a liquid, or plasma. The portals do not move, and their size can be manipulated by Epoch for the first time they are created. They last until they are closed, which takes a one post cool down to close. For the portal to connect with its other half takes two posts. Until then the discs cannot be moved from their place, and cannot be destroyed.

Detonation- Epoch is able to detonate and cause explosions with its body. The explosions themselves do not harm the user, nor destroy the user in this version. Rather Epoch could send off parts of its body, if it wanted to with creation ability, and cause the part of itself to detonate and explode. Or Epoch could levitate over to something and detonate itself causing an explosion to ensue. The power of the explosion would be one half of a balla's strength. Detonation would be instant, and a cool down of two posts would occur.

Adjuchas Appearance: Same as basic hollow appearence.
Adjuchas Abilities: Listed Below.

Acid Production- Along with Epoch's acidic touch, Acid production is a powerful acid which comes from Epochs Body in a liquid form. The acid being able to lower the durability of all materials other than those under Epoch's control. The acid can be produced by all materials Epoch replicates and creates with its other abilities. The acid will come off of Epoch and its material in small gas bubbles which then pop into a thick heavy set gas, which cannot be seen like normal air. The acid will attach itself to anything it touches and leave a green hue on the object. The acid will then start absorbing spiritual energy inside itself and grow three times more numerous. Once contact is made with an object the acid will lower the durability with whatever it touches by half, this includes soul infused objects, and manipulated materials. The acid will cause a burning sensation on the object the same as a hollow's acidic touch. The acid producing two gallons from all objects that Epoch created and itself, every post.

Body- Epoch can manipulate its body into any shape or form it takes an interest to, tis also includes size. Epoch would then be able to turn into, cubes, and humaniod shapes, and so on. Comparing from Epoch's original shape as a sphere of one foot in diameter in all directions, the following are the cooldowns. The ability is instant and lasts the entire thread. All the times constitute the volume as Epoch is as a sphere, having full reign over what to do with that much of its body.
Times Two- 2 posts
Times Three- 4 posts
Times Four- 5 posts
Times five- 7 posts
Times six- 8 posts
Times seven- 9 posts
Times Eight- 11 posts
Times Nine- 13 posts
Times Ten- 15 posts

Mental Sovereignty- This ability is Passive, and works through out the entire thread. This ability of Epoch stops illusion and mental abilities in their tracks if the illusion or mental ability requires it to be activated by a human's five senses, such as sight, scent, taste, touch, or hearing. For example, an illusion based ability which requires one to smell a rose in order for it to work, would not work on Epoch. However all other illusion abilities and mental abilities will work if they do not require one or more of the five senses to be used.

Enhance- Epoch is able to enhance its own abilites, both physical and spiritual. This is a timed boost in all fields for Epoch. It lasts 5 posts. A cool down of 7 posts ensues, once the time is up.
Times 3- Durability
Times 3-Defense
Times 3-Speed
Times 3-Strength
Times 3-Spiritual Energy
Times 3-Five Senses
Times 3-Sensing

Phasing- Epoch is able to phase through solids and spiritual energies, no damage would be taken from physical or spiritual attacks or effects. Epoch would become see through with a dull coloring of whatever Epoch had colored itself the time before. Epoch could only go into this state for 2 posts, it could be turned off at will if entered into, and there is a cool down of 10 posts.

Vasto Lorde Appearance: Same as basic hollow appearence.
Vasto Lorde Abilities: Listed Below.

Act of Defiance- Epoch is able to create a massive amount of special elements in a large pillar. This circle, Epoch creates, has a twenty foot diameter, and is created ten feet away from Epoch's body in any direction wanted. In the circle, it is divided into four quarters. One quarter is fire, another water/ice, the third is Earth/metal, and the last is wind/air. The large pillar will shoot out these elements for three posts into the sky, they are always under Epoch's control, but the pillar cannot be moved. If one were to attempt to destroy this pillar, more of the element would take its place, until the three post time limit is over. Then the elements recede back into the circle and disappear. There is a six post cool down.

Golem- Epoch has the ability to seemingly bring to life inanimate objects into existence, using Epoch's own soul and spiritual energy. It is not mere manipulation, the 'golem' or animation can move on its own and fight on its own, with the goal of what ever Epoch gives it. Epoch can control these golems or Epoch can let them do as they want. The golems can be made out of spiritual energy or physical objects such as dirt, trees, rocks metal, or what have you. If a golem is made and an opponent has control over a certain material or energy, they cannot control that substance inside the golem, the golem can only be manipulated by Epoch. A golem lasts until it is destroyed or Epoch decides to let it fall apart and cease to exist. A golem can take any form it pleases, at Epoch's desire, however the larger the golem the more energy it would consume when creating it. However, more size can also means more weight at times, which can be converted to strength. Where as a smaller golem would be quicker, perhaps. A golem can be created out of any element or substance, however Epoch could not use someone's soul infused item in the golem, nor any one with a soul, other then Epoch itself, or its clones. Animations(Golems) can also split into smaller golems, or split apart their own bodies to dodge a blow. Furthermore, if a golem is made of an element they are weak against a counter element, such as water putting out fire. Though a golem made of water could take blows and so on.

1 golem-one Tier lower as Epoch is- 5 posts of cool down
2 golem-two tiers lower- 8 posts
3 golem-three tiers lower- 11 posts
4 golem-four tiers lower- 13 posts
5 golem-five tiers lower- 15 posts

Transmutation- Epoch is able to transmutate substances into an entirely different material, furthermore, Epoch can change the state of matter of substances. Epoch can transmutate any substance, including Epoch itself, into different materials that are not present at the moment or are present already. This cannot transmutate other things with a soul, or are soul infused. This includes substances can be transmutated into things such as zanpaktou metal and other soul infused material. Controlled substances cannot be trans-mutated, if the controlled substance is controlled by someone other than Epoch.

Combination- Epoch is able to combine powers and abilities with one another for added effect. For example, a golem could be given the ability of phasing for example, and it would follow all the same cool downs and time limits, etc. Furthermore, things such as transmutation could be combined with Spatial.

Spatial- Epoch is able to change the terrain around itself in a 100 foot distance in all directions, which creates a sphere of influence. Temperature is at Epochs control within this sphere of influence, along with changing the terrain to drastic differences. Being able to change the earth into different substances such as sand, ice, rocks, concrete, and so on. Solids remain solids, gases remain gases, and liquids remain liquids.
Temperature increases 30 degrees a post
All terrain changes in 25 feet a post
The terrain control has a cooldown, once reaching the 100 feet sphere of influence, of 10 posts
Max Temperature is 140 degrees Fahrenheit
Lowest Temperature -35 degrees Fahrenheit
Sphere of influence is 100 feet radius in all directions of Epoch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Back Drop

Background: The universe exploded into existence, at the beginning so little existed as it is known as today. A simple assemblence of energy, however, took form at this instant. Small, faint even, barely able to keep shape in the vacuum of space. Strings of energy, intertwined together,slowly at first, but then picking up speed as more and more patricles of explosive energy collided with one another, atoms began to form. Nothing more than what looked like a glowing ball of yarn, loosely held together be itself, this was the start of Epoch. A new era had begun, one of which would effect every thing in the universe, as it proceeded outwards. Soon, atoms began colliding together with in the string ball of energy, forming te sphere into a solid form. A soul, had been born. A soul of pure energy and being, one without a conscious as known as today, but at the beginning of tim and space, this soul was all knowing, having been granted all the power of the explosion which started it all. Though, this god like power lasted for only a fleeting moment as the energy continued spreading across the galaxy, clustering together into stars, and planets through ages upon ages of time. All the while, this soul floated through out space, propelled by the very first push of the blast.

Exploring the final frontiers of humans, as they so call it, Epoch had wandered space for what seemed like eternity, its conscious growing stronger and stronger every Earth day. Bouncing off asteriods every odd year or so, Epoch, being a spiritual being, and full of the universe's power at this time survived the vacum of space easily, not needing to feast on spiritual particals at the moment, for there was no need at this point. Many years had past, and the conscious of Epoch had grown to that which it understood everything that came to pass.

Though Epoch had no spoken language that many think of nowadays, Epoch had created its own form of langauge. As it traveled through space, sound was inaudible, so it developed a unique way of passing information to itself. Throug color, and its hues, pigments and shades, Epoch gave a "name" to everything it saw once it had reached a strong consciousness. Though, all as not meant to be. As Epoch had traveled through the universe for ever so long it finally reached the dead planet, Earth. With fields of molten lava and rocky mountatins, it made its crash landing with such a force of impact that it literally cracked its orb surface. As flames had trailed behind it has it entered the almost non-existent atmosphere, Epoch stayed where it had crashed for most of the process of the creation of Earth, the moon, and many other planets.

Being bounced across the molten surface of the Earth Epoch survived and lived through what many humans would later call pain and suffering. All the while, Epoch Era created more and more signals and words for what it saw as the planet violently evolved over even more days and years.

Ovr the centuries, eons, and decades, Epoch had evolved from its early stages of life as a sphere. It gained voice, an many other senses known today. That is not all as the first life of bacteria on Earth started to live Epoch evolved quickly, as it laid in its abode since the world had stopped most of its violent transformatons. Epoch's embedded mask became less detailed as well over the years. Time passed and the mask soon became a smooth surface, no eye holes, no mouth to speak of. Though Epoch's once strong powers began to flux. The universal power it had known seemed to seep into the planet giving new life to the bacteria and thus, existence. These mutated bacteria evolved slightly quicker then the rest, however as the power decreased Epoch soon settled almost into a state of unconscious. Its mind still reading everything that came to pass. Through its hibernation like sleep, Epoch learned everything about the planet as its energy seemed to seep information back into its mind.

It learned about the dinosaurs, their existence and death. The mammels and how they survived and evolved even further. All of the planets history from start to the present seeped into its mind in its hibernation state. Nothing was unknown as it slept, quite the opposite it knew more than it knew while conscious. So many years past, ever so many times lost. Humanity rose from the dust and created a new era of man, and in addition destruction. Epoch had been lifted from the rocky shore where it once hibernated and the oceans shrunk and receded, the ice age ended. Soon a small ragged company of travelers, a family found this large sphere in their treck to find a more suitable place for food. The hunter and gatherers in existence.

The father, a burly an, picked up the weird ball, to his surprise Epoch was light, only twenty pounds, and yet strong enough to take hammer blows. None knew what the purpose of such an odd device was, as they had just found it randomly. The family was not spiritually strong execpt for the father and his younger daughter. The mother and the three sons they had could not see the object in question. Though they could hear the ringing of bone hammers cracking against the un seeable Epoch, who still silently slept on.

As Epoch slept on in a hibernation of sleep, sound waves soon entered its mind, dreams of seeing the actual sound vibrations and how they went up and down irruglarly. This beating of noise became constant as the father repeated hitting the shere, and finding other uses for it, trying it out to grind pieces of plant for a pullutce for his son's injured arm, remarkably as Epoch's power still leaked out into the open world the power had remarkable effects. Negative influence started forming, as the son's wound became worse with time. Infection set in, along with fever and the child soon died within a day. The rapidity of Epoch's hollow powers became clear as they went into the world, they caused damage to those who used it directly or indirectly.

Once the child had died, the father became weary of the orb which he had found almsot randomly. Thinking it was some sort of evil from the depths he sent it away, finding a small pool of water, barely a pond, and the man chucked Epoch as strongly as he could into th water. A loud splash and sploosh occured as Epoch hit the water's surface, and sunk into oblivion.

However, as time past yet again, not the many eons of years, but simply five years into the future. A woman, perhaps the age of today's early twenties. she approached the body of water, no longer as deep as it was, but merely two feet in depth. No small waves either. It seemed more like a puddle compared to the large lakes she had seen in her life. No one was with her at the time, crouching into the water for a dip, she laid in the water, kicked it. the woman wanted to relax, having spent the entire day traveling back to her native birthplace.

As she walked across the water wading in it, she stepped upon Epoch, the black orb who once had led a human to die. Covered in mud, Epoch was dug up and brought out onto dry land. The woman curious as to what it was, the sphere still covered, filthy. Looking around to make sure nobody was watching she cleaned off th orb, scarping away layer after layer. Soon memories came back to her, of the fate of her brother, who she then was gone for and away for when her father had thrown his orb away. She looked at Epoch wide eyed thining of the times were people could not see the orb her and her father saw clearly, and felt.

A small laugh came out of her voice as she caressed the smooth orb, now cleaned off with water. As she put her simple prehistoric clothes back on. She lifted the twenty pound Epoch, not realizing it had a mind. Epoch never awoke however and passed from hand to hand of humans and spiritual beings from the beginning of the human era.

Until present day, Epoch had been in hibernation, being awoken by a massive volcano, where it had been sleeping at the bottom of.

Side Notes:
Epoch levitates with its spiritual energy, or rolls where ever it needs to go.
Epoch knows every language on this planet, including spoken, written, acted, and felt langauge, furthermore language by sight, and computerized language.
Epoch is immune to all side effects of elements, such as lead poisoning, radioactivity, and so on. This also includes effects of compounded elements.
Epoch would keep all powers as Epoch progresses through its forms.
"????" are powers I hae not decided on

Last edited by Orange on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 45 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era)   Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Fine with me.. you stated you can't delete anyones stuff.. so I'm good. Approved.. tier 4.. ( even though it deserves a lil better than that.. >_> )
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era)   Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) Untitled-1-12
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era)   Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:02 pm

I will list the modifications on this post, when i am finished with the fixes.
- Epoch's Lotalty ability is editted.
- New abilities for Gillian form have been added.
- Epoch's Frustrations ability is editted.
- Side notes have been editted.
- Epoch's Hatred ability is editted.
- New abilities for third hollow form.
- New abilities for Vasto Lorde.
- All forms such as gillian, and so on, and teir powers are unabtainable at this point.
- Epoch is still a Basic hollow
-Changed title from "being worken on" to "finished"
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era)   Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:08 am

with Creation in frustration, ill have to talk to Rena, i dont like the fact he could make a "copy" the soul infused material. if the object no longer contains that soul i wont mind, but it seems similar to copying a shikai.

with Hatred. does the 1.5 rise higher per post? or just 1.5 max. if it does rise, please put a max. also, no negitave O~O cause times anything by a negitive then that person would have less strength than 0, wich is impossible.

for Jactitation, things he wouldnt be able to vibrate would include items with spiritual pressure infused in it right? just want to make sure on that.

also, put a few feet distance that he cant vibrate from a person. so you can't like vibrate their clothing and such.

Manipulation will follow the laws of whoever gets to the item first gets control, for example, if Kano shoots out an earth spear and keeps his control on it, Epoch wont be able to manipulate it at all.

Portal wont be instantaneous, can you add an amount of time to connect one, like one post to make a portal with another portal connected. you already have a teleportation skill.

Enhance, just kinda wanna point out that Epoch is a ball, and i dont see how it would have sight or taste O~O. nothing wrong with it though. but add a cooldown to Enhance.

Transmutation like Manipulation, he cant transmute an element that is already under someone's control

Combination, i'm gonna need to talk to Rena about that one, not sure her opinion on it if she has any.

Spatial, i want a cap on tempature and terrain feet. also again he can't control what is already controled.

All plasma related i will have to tlak to Rena, Plasma is highly strong and very heated. i think it may be closer to the OP side since some Plasma could possibly burn through shinigami steel with ease.

new fixes~
Jactation, i mean spiritualy infused such as zanpaktou, or cero, not leakage in the air

the portals i already addressed the main concern of why it cant

for transmutation, i mean if kano creates an earth spear, things manipulated by another can't be taken from domain, if someone tosses a spear at you go ahead and transmutate it, but if created and when tossed its still in the other person's domain, you can't transmutate it.

with plasma, i believe the strongest fire manipulation has been pushed is Lava, manipluation over something hotter than the sun at such extremities is just hot, unless Rena has given permition ima have to deny it
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era)   Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:54 am

This is my second checklist for the edits I will fill it out as i go along.
- Jactitation fixes made.
-Fixed Manipulation
-Fixed Portal creation
-Fixed Enhancement ability
-Fixed Trans-Mutation
-Fixed Spatial Ability
-Fixed all mentions of Plasma, and plasma based abilities.
-random spellings errors i came across.

Done with edits
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era)   Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era)   Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:59 pm

second.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era)   Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:11 pm

I'm making this post to keep track of all changes that are made to Epoch Era. Otherwise, anything not listed below was not changed in the slightest.

- Basic Hollow Form changed to Adjucha
- Changed the name of one ability from "creation" to "replication" so that it makes more sense.
- Put in a new picture for Epoch Era, as the old image was not working. It is under "Spoiler"
- New ability "force field" is put in under Gillian powers.
- New ability "acid production" is put in under Alduchas powers.
- New ability "act of defiance" is put in under Vasto Lorde powers.
- New ability "Mental Sovereignty" is put under Adjuchas powers.
- Random spelling errors I came across, and minor shifting, such as putting more space in places to separate powers, and so on.

CURRENTLY: Finished!

I am wanting to have Epoch Era evaluated again to a higher tier, for the reasons I PMed Jun about.

The edits are done, and ready for evaluation again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era)   Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow FINISHED by Orange (Epoch Era)
Page 1 of 1