Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Not the only one in the world anymore I_vote_lcapNot the only one in the world anymore I_voting_barNot the only one in the world anymore I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Not the only one in the world anymore I_vote_lcapNot the only one in the world anymore I_voting_barNot the only one in the world anymore I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Not the only one in the world anymore Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Not the only one in the world anymore Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Not the only one in the world anymore Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Not the only one in the world anymore Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Not the only one in the world anymore Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Not the only one in the world anymore Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Not the only one in the world anymore Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Not the only one in the world anymore Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Not the only one in the world anymore Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Not the only one in the world anymore Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Not the only one in the world anymore Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Not the only one in the world anymore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Not the only one in the world anymore Empty
PostSubject: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:50 pm

~Two Days Ago~

Alexander strolled into Serena's open office, which was open, where it appeared she was preparing for her trip to Kyoto, Japan. Or maybe do some last minute stuff there before she left, he really didn't know and didn't care. He knew there was a troublesome human or two there that the police force and Coalition Outpost there couldn't handle. But there was someone of interest to the bounto that was there, but he also couldn't spare the time to go there as well.

"Greetings. I have a favor to ask of you while you're over there when you have the time. Apparently, I'm no longer the only bounto in the world left..." The green haired man essentially wanted her to at least talk to the bounto. If possible, to also recruit him or her...

~Present Day~

A six foot tall, mostly black clad man was cleaning windows. Of a mansion. All on his lonesome. He was cheap labor though, so it didn't really matter. The man had dark purple hair, cyan eyes that was somewhat slitted, like a cat's. He wore a black jersey with a white line on the sleeves and a white bandana from his neck. His pants were much the same, and wore cowboy boots.

At the bottom of the mansion, poking a guard dog that was getting quite irritated was a five foot six tall teenager wearing a sky blue hoodie sweatshirt, green grey pants, and white tennis shoes. He was only bothering the mutt because he was bored. He also wanted to steal the pretty collor it had on. Wonder how much he could get out of that?
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:12 pm

~two days ago~

Serena was surprised when she recieved a visit from Alexander. The bounto asked her a favor and she smiled."Yeah thats no problem.. I'll be there for a few days extra anyway so i can takes some time to go looking for the bounto." She said.

~present~

Serena hung up the phone after calling alexander for the location of the Bounto, since she herself couldn't sense it. She set out for the mansion and soon arrived, approaching it slowly on foot, black and white hair swaying behind her as she walked. She was headed for the door when she spotted the little boy playing with a dog, and decided to just ask him if he'd seen the person she was looking for.

"Hi there little guy. I wouldn't keep poking that dog, he looks angry." She said. "I'm looking for a bounto, I've no idea what they look like but they're presence was detected here. Do you know if they're here? Or anyone who might know who i'm looking for?" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:02 pm

Miles looked up at the lady and blushed, looking away. Don't know. If you think he or she is here, talk with the master of the house. We're just window cleaners today..."

"Except you're not cleaning. You're poking a guard dog! You know how expensive a hospital visit is?! I don't want it biting you! Especially since that is a German Shephard! Follow her advice and stop poking! And don't even think about stealing its collor!" Simon, on a hanging platform, shouted from above.

Rolling his eyes, Miles retorted. "Not like she can't afford a new one! Besides, you're almost done..." A bucket full of water landed on the lad. The bucket even landed on the boy's head.

"Actually, I am done. Let's go get our payment. And take her to the master of the house." Having jumped down, Simon started to drag his partner inside while he was having a small fit. Namely just throwing the empty bucket at the guard dog he was bothering. It still didn't move, but did growl a bit at the boy. Who was also pouting and had his arms crossed on his chest.

Finding the office, they went in. "Ok, five yen per window, one hundred sixty four windows total, your bill comes out to 820 yen!" The lady dug out her change and gave it to the young man that was so helpful. Despite the...odd way of finding him. "Oh, and this young lady wished to talk to you. Let's go Miles."

Grinning from ear to ear, the man walked out, the blond hot on his heels, still a bit miffed...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:22 pm

Serena looked at the boy. "Oh I assumed you lived here, since that dog is being so gentle with you." Serena replied. There was a shout from above. The two chatted for a second, then a bucket was dropped. It landed on the boys head. Serena watched them bicker, then they lead her to the owner of the house. As they left, she spoke. "Sorry to disturb you, I'm from the coalition. I'm looking for a bounto, there was one detected in the vacinity, do you know anything about it?"

The woman shook her head. "Not many people come around here anymore. It's been just me since wilfred died. Except the servants, and the nice young boys who cleaned my windows. Strange pair those, charged me very little for cleaning the windows. Maybe their the ones you want?" She said. Then she gasped. "Oh my, are they criminals?" She asked. Serena shook her head. "I'm just looking to talk to the bounto. It might not even be them." Those two were a little strange though, so She decided to go after them. Running out of the house she chased them down the garden. "Hey wait up."

She stopped infront of them crossing her arms. "So, your sure you dont know the bounto I'm looking for? its not, you maybe? I only want to know, because I have a freind in new york, a bounto, who wanted me to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Simon spun around. When he was called. So did Miles. As she was chatting, the younger male was trying to feel her pockets without gaining her attention. To steal whatever was inside them. That bracelet looks nice...maybe if he could...Simon smacked the hand away from her wrist. Miles huffed and continued acting the moody teenager that he was.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I *cue cell phone ringing and Simon's eyes glittering* Hai hai! The Simon God awaits your request! Uh huh...yep...that's easy to do...I'm there!" Grabbing the boy's hand, both of them teleported. To the opposite side of town in a library, where the librarian hadn't yet hung up. That was the only way to summon them and get them to teleport. Via his number.

None of her workers can come in today, so she had zero help. And so, the young men went to work. Even Miles...

Serena's phone range immediately after the duo teleported. "It seemed you found them...they're on the opposite side of town, in a library." The man hung up then.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Serena sighed when he disappeared. She was starting to regret agreeing to this. Just as well she wasn't human, running across town would be tiring, which is where alex told her he'd gone. A few minutes passed before Serena walked into the Library. She walked up to the bounto. "Seriously, I just want to ask you some questions, or even better get you on the phone to a freind of mine. Why are you being so elusive, Its really not nice to make a lady run around after you."

She knew what bounto were, and maybe trying to gain his trust, or atleast interest in what she had to say, was possible by revealing her robotic nature. So she went for it. "I know allot about your kind. It must be pretty lonely, when your one in a million. We're not to different, to be honest. I was made too, though my parts are all metal really. I understand the feeling of being alone. Now think, you have a chance to atleast interact with one of your kind. What will it take to get you to meet him?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:23 pm

The lady was back again. He listened to her as he continued working. Miles being lazy until the librarian or him yell at him. Simon still listened. "Slight problem. While there isn't very many androids or robots with minds of their own around, they are around, so you're not alone. And those can be built. Bounto would have to be recreated before more of us could be made. Kairya made sure of that.

Besides, I'm a pacifist now. I don't fight unless absolutely necessary. And I'm far from alone, I have Miles."
The teen that was nearby blushed, but quickly hid it. "Cut to the chase. Where is he and what is it he intends to do? I'm surprised the shinigami haven't went after him. Unless he's like me and found a way to survive without killing souls. I have my own goals and dreams you know. Please try to make it quick, I have work to do." Simon was being diplomatic. A side Miles rarely saw.

Still, it warmed the doll's heart that his master valued him so much. And not just as a tool.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:43 pm

"Maybe, but I don't think there are many like me... My creator was a very unique individual. Gifted even. They died though, and thats what I meant when I said I am alone." She said. She frowned. "The shinigami don't touch him because he doesn't eat souls. He eats regular human food, I believe."

Serena sighed. "Look, he's not after anything. Alexander is thorough, he likes to check everything out. Your the first bounto in a while he's sensed. The last one that appeared, a little pink haired bounto, was a psychopath apparently. There was also another one in the coalition but she vanished. Infact, I read over the logs for sightings of your kind and allot have been just.. Vanishing. Maybe thats what has him so interested in you." She said.

Serena shrugged. "I'll leave you alone, let you decide if you want to talk to him. I'll be leaving for new york in two days time. You can find me at this address, if you want to talk, drop buy, if not I'll just tell him your peaceful and not interested in causing harm. Take care." Serena turned and left him to his work.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:03 pm

"Exactly my point. He's adapted. Though it is interesting that he would keep an eye on things like that. Do you know how he treats his doll? I'm not against working for a higher organization, so long I dictate my terms. But before I agree to anything, I need to know how he treats his doll." Simon was very adament about that fact. Miles wasn't like most dolls, he knew. For starters, he was organic in his sealed form. But he was like another person as well.

Said boy was curious about why his "master" was so adament about it too. Did other bounto not treat their dolls like Simon treated him? He decided to blurt it out. "Do others not treat their dolls like you treat me?" Simon's sad expression said it all. "Not in my experience." And he's dealt with a few. The blond's eyes bugged out and hugged Simon, squeezing him.

The bounto looked at the android again. After her response, he would get back to work and think about it...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:24 pm

Serena smiled. "Alexander is very kind. When most would seek to tear me apart and steal the technology within me, he protected me. I originally hid my robotic nature from the coalition, since I can give off the energy signature of a human. I feared what would happen to me if they found out, but I also wanted revenge for my father, and going it alone is... Dangerous. His doll is not like you Miles, but he treats him as an equal and a friend." Serena said. Then she left.

-sometime later-

A girl walked down the street, sticking close to the wall. Her hair was pink, and she wore a black dress with white underskirts, and black shoes with long lace like ribbons wrapping her legs. Her saffire blue eyes were filled with sorrow. She edged past anyone who got to close, looking down and avoiding eye contact. As she walked, a large man accidentally bumped into her, and dropped his phone.

She tried to scurry past, but he shouted at her. "Hay, where do you think your running off to?!" He shouted. Meisalu backed up as he came at her, eyes wild. He started to corner her as he spoke. "That thing you just made me drop was the latest model of iphone. Do you know how much one of them costs, you ditz? allot! You'll have to pay me back for that!" he poked her in the shoulder, and she backed up all the way to the wall, shying away from her.

His face darkening. "How are you going to pay me, you bloody ditz!" He said. A stranger stopped behind the man. "Hey, leave the girl alone already. Its just a phone." The man turned and pushed the stranger. "Get lost, you've no business getting involved!" The angry man said. Mei took the chance to flee, but the guy was persistant. he grabbed her by the wrist, squeezing hard enough to hurt her. As he yanked her around to face him, a key chain fell from her sleeve, and landed behind the guy.

"Let go of me!" She said. Trying to get away. She was starting to panic now. "No, I want my phone back, you damn brat!" He shouted. She uttered something under her breath. "Whats that, I didn't hear you." He shouted. A hand fell on his shoulder, slightly smouldering. "How dare you touch her..." He said. The hand burst into flame and the man started to scream as his skin was charred black. The doll threw him back, and the man stumbled, landing on his back. "You worm, I will scorch the flesh from your bones!"

The man stood back up, tried to run, but Zenke was in front of him before he realised it. His hand wrapped around the man's throat. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" He screamed. "Only a coward picks on a girl, then expects mercy. Die." He said. Flame engulfed the man, charring his flesh, burning away fat. Zenke spun and launched the burning corpse across the street, through a library window. Someone screamed and a person dashed past Zenke, silver flashed, the man's head fell away

"I will teach you all a lesson for ignoring my master's plight! This town will burn!" He let loose a blast of fire into a shop window, and shot another blast across the street. Meisalu cowered against a wall, terrorfied, but not because of her Doll.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:53 pm

Simon nodded. He had some thinking to do. And some work. After calming Miles down for a bit and have him entertain some children, he went back to work in peace. Only, that didn't last long. It startled everyone. Everything was going to hell. Simon grabbed Miles and headed towards the rear entrance, only for the teen to stop. He wanted to help the kids out. Innocent people were being killed. Unknown to them, all because of a stupid human. The bounto relented, taking a fire extinguisher and putting out the flames ahead of them.

Upon entering the street, it was clear as to the cause. A fire man and a little girl. Miles was shaking in anger. "Zeige Dich: Miles." Simon was emotionless. Normally, he would just walk away. But there were children here. He needed to stop the man. The teen transformed into a sword. Pretty much a naked katana blade with bandages for a hilt, with a ribbon of it a little too long that was at the base of the blade.

Walking casually towards the duo, he yelled at them. "That's enough! Calm down and leave this city." The six foot tall man went into a kendo stance. He didn't like this...and knew a confrontation was inevitable. His detect was starting to work, but it'll take a little bit to match up to her and her doll...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:32 pm

Zenke looked up as a man approached, having just called out what he'd though. A bounto doll command. He lowered his arms and looked at Meisalu. She was shivering. He looked back to the man, they were even in height. The orange eyed doll stared down the bounto. "Who are you to so easily defend these people? They are monsters in sheeps clothing, filled with greed and desire. They deserve punishment." He said, eyes burning brighter, tone deep, seething with anger."Zenke.." He looked at Meisalu. She held up a hand and he walked over, pulling her lightly to her feet. He hugged her. "I am sorry. This is why I insist on walking with you in cities. You never listen." He said.

Meiselu spoke to him in french. "They're like us." She said. "Yes, they are." Zenke replied. "they scare me.. Like the last one we met.." Zenke's eyes flashed. He looked back at the other bounto "Them they die." Zenke said. He switched back to the same language as the other bounto "Name yourself, bounto. I would know the name of the one who threatens my friend." He walked forward, drawing a second sword and taking his stance. "I am Zenke, she is Meiselu. Now, kindly burn." He said, flames bursting to life on his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:24 am

It was clear it wasn't going to go anywhere. Their relationship seemed to be similar to Simon's and Miles's. The flames will be a constant issue. Miles was strong when released, but he wasn't completely at a soul bound item's strength. He could still be hurt. "It doesn't matter..."

Infusing Miles with his power, he did two quick slashes, sending out twin waves of energy that would cut instead of punch or explode. They were only at the strength of a hado 45. He dashed forward. Simon wasn't particularly fast, just average, but he was strong and durable. He slashed downwards, hoping the man would use both fire blades to block.

If he did, he'd kick the doll in the gut and spin, hopefully getting between the two. Then he'd send a Soul Wave at the master, seeing if she knew or had the ability to defend herself. Then Simon would continue moving back and away from the duo, sending another Soul Wave at each opponent.

If he didn't use both blades to block and just used one, he'll barrage the man with slashes, to keep both blades busy. Then he'd back off and throw Miles at the master, then recall him back to him to defend himself.

If the man dodges, Simon would duck and dart forward, landing on his left hand. He would then fire a Soul Wave at Mei, then land on his feet. All in a smooth grace like he's done it for decades. Then he'll go after her with a stab. Just to see what the doll would do. Attack while he's attacking or defend.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:26 am

Zenke countered the energy slashes with fire of his own, the attacks meeting and exploding in the air. He let the man come at him and blocked the downward slash with the scimitar in his left hand, not even straining against the man. He brought the short sword around at the same time, slashing at the man's chest, before he engaged in a flurry of slashes at Zenke, who easily blocked or parried the attacks, his swords flashing bright fire. The man jumped back, throwing his weapon at Mei. Zenke smiled and barraged him with twenty bala sized fire balls.

Mei seen the sword and had already pulled on her gloves, she blocked with the palm of one hand and hit the blade upwards with the palm of the other. Her gloves created an impenetrable force field around them. Mei pulled out a crossbow and jumped, firing a shot over Zenke at the man. She landed back down behind her Friend and waited. Zenke rushed forward and slashed with scimitar, then with the short sword. He brought the scimitar downwards, buring even brighter, at the same time the flames on the short sword vanished, and he thrust it forward hoping to slip it under the man's guard while he was busy blocking the short sword.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:46 pm

The doll matched the cutting waves with fire. His own power increased a tiny bit. It seemed like he wasn't much stronger than him at all. Simon parried the second blade in the middle of his flurry, the man clearly fast enough to handle him. Simon moved to the side, then back to where he was, and ducked, and constantly moved. He wasn't able to dodge all of the fire balls, though. Half of them had grazed him, leaving burnt holes in his clothes and singed some of his semi-long hair.

The other five had hit him dead on. One in the thigh of his right leg, another just inside his left side, one in the right arm, and two in the chest. Miles was flung in the air, but was already spinning like a saw blade back to his master. Just in time to block the first slash. Simon also caught the arrow and used it to block the second attack, though his fingers got singed a little.

Another set of dual attacks, but his main weapon's flames got stronger. Two can play at that game. Again he used the hand with the arrow to block, this time with no injuries happening. But he also infused Miles with power, making his matching slash have a stronger punch. Like, equal to a Cero Oscuras.

Hopefully that pushed him back. Simon then threw the arrow at the man while jumping, sending twin energy waves aiming to cut his arms off. The bounto pushed at the air to move a tad faster at the bounto. From what little he saw, she had too strong of defense to bother unless he used Soul Crush. And he didn't like using that.

After the initial strike, he spun away from any counter-attack and moved to his opponent's flank for a slash to the wrist and side. Simon wouldn't attack Mei again unless she struck again. He'll focus solely on her doll...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:00 am

Mei shouted to Zenke in french. "He's gotten stronger suddenly. I'd estimate the same as us." She said. Zenke's grin widened. That increased the fun. Zenke blocked a slash with his scimitar and was caught off guard by the strength in it. The sword shot from his and as his arm was flung back. He cursed as the weapon spun through the air. Mei shot the bolt with another bolt. However he used that unbalance to roll away from the man before the energy slashes hit him and switched the shortsword into his right hand.

Mei caught the now normal scimitar as it fell, and dashed forward, blocking Zenke's flank and defending it. Zenke caught her arm and spun, slashing with his short sword as he did and the she was brought back around to attempt a kick to the face. Zenke used the momentum to throw mei up into the air, and she launched the scimitar down at the bount. Zenke caught the second sword and attacked with a double slash as Mei rained down several shots from her repeating crossbow, and then as she neared the ground, Zenke turned and dashed away grabbing her as he passed.

The pair slid to a stop some distance away and he let me go, spinning, smiling cockily at his opponant. "Are you sure we really want to kill him Mei? there's not all of us left, and if we kill him, the one who's been hunting bounto will be one step closer to coming for us." He said. "Are you saying we should leave him alive as a distraction? Aren't you having fun?" She asked.  "Hell yeah, I don't get to let loose to often. I'm not saying we stop fighting. Just not kill him." He replied. Mei let out a sigh. "Don't play to long."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:25 pm

This guy was no stranger to a fight. The girl also supported him lightly by shooting her owh bolt out of the air and moving before he attacked her. She then blocked his twin attacks. His eyes narrowed as he slashed at her crossbow, only to be met by the doll's short sword and her being pulled away. He ducked from the girl's kick and stabbed at Zenke, firing off a very close range Soul Wave in a more pointed approach.

Simon jumped up and over Zenke to avoid the two pronged attack, spinning and firing four Soul Waves, two at each party, before landing. At that point, they retreated away for a bit, but stopped. The man started to walk towards them, calmly and with purpose, but he wasn't rushing. The bounto stopped when he could hear what they were saying. His face burned with rage, as did his sword, which was oddly turning red, also from rage. "So this is some big game to you? Do you not know the horrors of war? If you're gonna fight someone after killing someone else, it better be to the death! Miles!"

"Go for it!" That was all the encouragement Simon needed.

But he wasn't going to use it yet. He charged forward, firing seven of his cutting waves before he was in striking range. The sword was brimming with power, though not as much as last time, only enough to equal a Gran Rey Cero's worth. He hoped that would give him the opening he needed. His second slash would have an undeniably large amount of power. So much so, that parts of miles would bleed a tiny bit. Soul Crush was rough on Miles. He intended to end this fight here and now. (Soul Crush, five post cooldown)

If the man got out of his way, he'll go after his nearby master with it. Though he doubted the guy would let her go undefended. If she was anywhere near him, he'll put a thin strip of power at Miles's edge, increasing his cutting strength, hopefully enough to cut through that shield of her's. And slash at her.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:17 pm

He dodged the stab and soul wave. "I've seen war and worse little man. This is not a game to me. The safety of my friend is everything. When I first materialized years ago I swore I'd never let humans do the things they've done to her again. Don't talk to me like you know us, or our reasons you self righteous bastard!" Zenke shouted. He dashed forward to meet the strikes and counter them with his own slashes of fire. Mei dashed away from behind Zenke and ran down the street. Zenke jumped away from the attack and the man infused his blade with an overwhelming amount of power. He swore he seen blood fly from the sword as he was struck.

The blade hit his short sword and he was overwhelmed by the power. He was sent flying back and smashed into a car. Even as he was, Mei fired a blast of lightning as strong as a cero from her hands at Simon's back. "Zenke!" She shouted after her doll. She did not sound happy. However the doll pulled himself out of the wreck of the car, his entire body blazing and on fire now, making it hard to tell how injured he was. "I seen the blood from your doll. Your another one of those monsters who think we're tools, there to be used and abused. You make me sick." He growled. Meisalu threw him the scimitar and he caught it.

Then he moved so fast he left a blurring trail of fire. A powerful force of energy built up around him as he shot towards Simon with the force of a cero oscuros, doing severe damage if he hit directly. If he missed but Simon was clipped by the ten foot field of force and fire around him he would take a gran rey cero instead.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Simon dodged the lightning from behind him and a Soul Wave at her. He hated fighting multiple opponents. "When it comes to weaklings, a simple demonstration of your strength is enough to get them to back off! And you'll still protect her without killing anyone! Continue doing things like this will only get you hunted and killed!" The man bursted into flames and came at him. Simon barely had time to react to avoid the main blast, but also protected his sword from the trailing power so that only he would be hit.

The bounto landed hard on the ground and hit a building's walls, cracking them. Getting up, his eyes flashed with fury as he retorted. "Are you deaf! I wasn't exactly discreet in asking his permission! There's a reason we don't use that attack often! You don't know us! Just like we don't know you! We're more similar than either of us seem to recognize right now. *faces Mei* You have a horrible past...I won't ask for money like I usually do...the satisfaction that you'll recover will be enough. We can cut out memories. We can't give you full out amnesia...but anything those evil men or women did to you...we can erase them. All you need to do is trust us.

Simon completely let down his guard as he spat blood out onto the ground and held out his hand to her. He still held Miles in his hand, but his grip was gentlier...almost cradling it. If the doll went after him again, Miles would seal himself and push Simon out of the way and stand before him to protect him, despite his cuts and the pain he was in.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:57 pm

Zenke hit barely and he spun away, landing on his feet, swords out, the flame flickering into non existance as the man spoke. He frowned. He actually hadn't heard that. He was to busy thinking about Mei. The man spoke directly to her, and she frowned. He even turned his doll back. Zenke hesitated only a moment before dashing towards the man, swords raised. The boy pushed his master aside, opting to take the blow. "Zenke, Stop." She said. The blades froze mid air, inches from Miles.

The doll didn't argue, he instantly backed off in a flash, moving to stand directly behind her. His swords sheathed. "They are no longer an enemy." She said. "Freedom from the memories, the nightmares. Everything we've done... Erasing them will not fix all the bad things we've done... Its not something I deserve. This is my punishment, to walk the earth scarred, causing pain i don't mean to inflict... I do not know if I can accept...." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:05 am

Miles didn't even flinch despite Simon's gasp. The boy walked over to Mei. "Cutting out all the bad things you've done isn't what we're offering. It's become clear through your doll that you've suffered more than just causing pain...you've been caused pain that's scarred you..."

Simon took over from there. "Living with your sins is a part of life. That shouldn't be cut out at all...I grimace at the few times I've done that. Whatever caused you to be messed up, to overreact to killing anything and everything even when they're not a threat to you...that is what we're offering to cut out. Either way...we encourage you to keep a tighter leash on your doll. His indiscriminate killing will get you two destroyed. See what I'm saying? Even if it doesn't completely erase the scars it left you, it'll leave you damn sight better than what you are now: a monster.

It's helped those that's been raped go the next step with their partners without waiting years, it's helped those with absolute fear of even the most innocent of things because of their past, and it's helped others move on to live their lives. Just in case you still don't understand what memories we're offering to cut out, it's the root of what causes you and your doll to overreact, not what you've already done since his manifestation."

Hopefully he got that worded right. At the least, he wants to curb the tendencies...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Zenke frowned. "I make my own choices, she's never told me to harm anyone, only to stop when I go to far. I guess I've spent so much of my life protecting her I don't know when I should back off, and she's usually to stressed to tell me to stop." Zenke explained. "That doesn't make what I've done right. However Cutting away those memories will leave her thinking she is a monster, she wont know why she's done the things she has. Its a punishment she doesn't deserve. If she agrees to let you do this, you have to take away all the memories of bad things we've done from her. I'll still remember. I will change with her slowly, I will regret the things I've done and bear that burden for her." He said.

Meiselu gasped. "Zenke I can't ask you to do that... You'll never be able to explain to me whats troubling you.. I dont want that..." She said. Zenke shook his head. "I will bear your marks with pride, knowing your happier. Let him do it, and trust me." Zenke said. She looked from him to Simon. "Remove all the bad things, all the people we've both hurt, and I will swear on both our lives I will never harm another innocent person again. I will do as you say, drive away weaklings with my powers. I will fight only in her defense." He said.

Mei nodded in agreement. "I too will promise... If you do this, it will be much more than I deserve, and I will never forget it. I will never harm another soul again." She said. There was nothing Else to say. She waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:52 pm

Simon mulled over it. "Fear can do that. But very well...if you're willing to live with gaps in your memory. Miles will glow green. Due to the amount of memory we're cutting out...you might be knocked out. It hasn't happened often, but usually when there are large amounts of it being cut it's happened. Otherwise, it's painless and a white glow will be where we cut before it disappears, leaving no blood and no cut. I hope we meet on better terms next time. Ziege Dich: Miles."

Miles again turned into the katana. In a kendo stance, the blade turned green, just as he said. "All harm that you've done...all harm that has come to you...we'll cut it out..." Simon blurred and slashed her face. True to his word, a white line on his cut appeared...and then disappeared. And with it...all the bad things she's done...and all the bad things that has happened to her were gone from her memory.

They slipped away soon after. Simon treating Miles first. This time, Soul Crush only caused cuts on the boy. "It's good seeing that there's at least two other bounto that treat their dolls respectfully. What do you think...should we go with that woman to meet the other one?"

Miles shrugged. "Whatever..." After Simon was done, it was Miles turn to treat Simon. Who squirmed, whined, and bitched the entire time, unlike the teenager...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:29 pm

Meiselu nodded. She did not flinch, though Zenke did, however no harm came to her. The girl passed out, and the doll caught her, taking the crossbow from her limp hand. He slid it over a shoulder and took her into his arms bridal style. He turned to leave without another word and stopped. "I owe you. What you've done, I've never been able to do. It is the greatest gift anyone could have given this girl. I will give you something in exchange, some information. We are being hunted. Not just me and Mei, all of the bounto. We've faught him before, thats why Mei attacked you to begin with.

Our enemy is not a rogue shinigami or arrancar, but another bounto. I don't know why he's hunting his own kind, but I do know he's powerful, and dangerous. Watch your back, and if you meet more of us warn them about him."
Zenke said. "If we meet again, we may be fighting on the same side. Take care."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the only one in the world anymore   Not the only one in the world anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

Not the only one in the world anymore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: