Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRetribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 I_voting_barRetribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRetribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 I_voting_barRetribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:42 pm

Jun couldn't help his smug grin as he fired a fire blast from the whip the guy had caught and thought he'll pull the boy towards him. Seriously, as if no one had tried that before. Hit or miss, the man jumped back, backhanding another guard and taking his knife, cutting himself in the palm.

Jun was confused at first, then the man turned to steel as he rushed them. Grinning, he let go of the hilt, letting it dangle from the band on his forearm. The man thrust his knife at the blond's gut, only for him to side step and move in a spin, activating his other ring. The new chain whip surged with electricity as he swung it at the man.

Jumping back, the boy regrabbed his loose whip and also swung it at the guy, consumed in flames. If it hit anything, it would explode in a weak fireball.

~

The guy tanked his spells. But it seemed luck was somewhat on his side as the guy's spiritual power started to go a little haywire. It wouldn't last very long (next post, and then it clears). The guy still came in close. The fire user hit his arm, blowing it off. Only for the man to deform and turn into a goul. Wearing the research jacket that Yuri was wearing. The other arm turned into a blades and the goul attacked relentlessly.

After the goul was delt with, a brown magic circle appeared below the man, sending a huge sword made of rock up, which then exploded into spikes and four more of the swords came in after the spikes travelled ten yards.

The real Yuri was behind the guy. And was about to attack again when he saw a yellow beam go through the wall, heading towards the fireman and him. Yuri activated his Holy Portal spell. And went through it.

His exit was in front of Liv, but angled towards her opponent in case she dodged it. The man backflipped over his portal and behind the arrancar. The portal wouldn't allow his opponent through, but would allow the energy blast. Essentially giving the attack a second chance to hit.

Yuri then went back towards his opponent, firing a single bullet at Liv's opponent again.

~

Alex grinned after the machine started running. While he kept monitoring it, it did more research and learned some interesting things. It was time for his role in this...

~

Christine was getting impatient. Enough waiting. The Android started to walk slowly towards the battles...

~

The demon mage tanked her attacks, but felt them do something. Then he spoke and slammed the fist into her. Just before he did, she activated a purple armor over her chest. Mostly so it wouldn't kill her. She flew back through some more walls, but stayed standing up. Then the attack exploded with the power of two cero. Not particularly bad.

But the armor was blown apart, though there were some blood stains on her shirt. Using the purple flames to thrust her towards her opponent once more she swung both fists at him. Creating a helmet on her head, she would headbutt him with the power of a Cero Oscuras.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:12 pm

Tadatomo shot through the ceiling when her charge exploded, and Gaige stifled a laugh. Laura woke up, and Gaige tried to snatch her into a hug, but she went trough the ceiling. And Tadatomo came back down in a cloud of dust. Laura returned, enraged. Gaige slid in front of her best friend. "Laura calm your tits, Its not an impostor! Its the real Tadatomo. The armor's controlling him." If Laura didn't listen to her Gaige would slap her and tell her to listen. The facility began to shake soon after.

Sensors went off, and Hanna finally looked up from her work. Someone had been messing around outside her Private quarters. She couldn't have someone coming in here, not now. She needed a little more time. She opened the tanks in the massive, impenetrable room that proceeded her private quarters, releasing four perfect humans. They weren't the strongest, but They would deter anyone who got through that main door. She walked over to her computer.

"Christine, I need you to go to the doors outside my private quarters. There is someone there, and soon enough I'm sure more will come. I'll active protocal L, and give you some room to fight. Do not let anyone through that door." As she finished she input the command for protocol L.

Serena was scanning through the cameras as she waited for there to be an appropritate time to blow that door, but it never came. She grunted in displeasure when she spotted Cristina on the move. Then there was as screech of metal, as the walls around her started to drop. The floor too. A room opened up, almost 100yards across as the section of the facility changed. The the floor desended about 50 feet, long stairs leading down into the room and back up towards Hanna's private  quarters. It was the only place that changed. The area where the others were fighting remained the same.

She was now in the open, and felt very exposed. The walls, floor and door into Hanna's area flashed green, a sign that this place was protected by some kind of barrier possibly. She detonated her bomb to confirm that suspicion, and indeed the door was unharmed. Probably to stop the battlefield from being torn to pieces. Serena looked back towards the only entrance. "Alexander... I think that robo chick is on her way here. I Might need back up. Can you send someone my way, asap? I can't fight her alone."

Eve stood by the door as she watched the sisters do their thing. She smiled at Anna when she spoke. "I can imagine, Lady Anna. Its been a long time since Arrendell vanished, much has changed." She said. She was about to say more, when the door burst open and she was launched to the side. She smacked into the wall, dazed, as a muscle bound man pushed his way into the room. He dragged a hunk of steel the size of a boulder behind him, a thick handle and chain attacking it to his arm.

The less than perfect human,  8ft tall with slowly rotting skin and a patched up hole in his chest swung that might hammer at Anna. Eve dived forward, pushing the girl from its path, and was hit in the side. She slammed into the opposite wall. Eve did not move again. The monster went to finish the unconscious Druid off, letting out a distorted war cry as he raised the massive hammer over his head.

(new foe, 1-4)

Amarius was punched twice and then took headbutt right in the chest, his ribcage shattering. He grunted as he spat up a black blood. He smiled at her though, a tooth filled smile, and wrapped himself in his wings and her too if she didn't move. A circle appeared at his feet, energy charging rapidly withing him. He stood back up, wings outstreached, arms reaching, and let loose a massive explosion the power of two cero oscuros. The attack spanned 150ft in all directions, washing the upper area of the facilty with black energy, though it didn't seem to do much damage to the building's outside. The massive monster dropped to his knees. Was the bitch dead?

He was blasted by fire for his stupidity. But then he took on a power. The metal perfect human blocked the whip with his arm, and shot out a steel whip of his own back at the boy. He rolled under the other whip as it swing at him. He then went on the offensive, swinging his whip of steel around his head and back at the boy. It became barbed as it lashed at his side, and was hard as zan steel so cutting it inhalf wouldn't work.

He attacked with it again, this time trying to wrap it around the boy's leg and if he succeeded he would drag the boy towards him by retracting the whip. His other arm morphed into a hammer like lump, and he would slam it down on the boy if he got him close enough to do so.

The woman grimaced as the arrancar unleashed her attack, and was put through the wall behind her. She lay on the ground, dazed afterwords, reminiscing of a time when she was a normal human with a family, and not a highly obedient killing machine. Ah, the good old days-

The male got  to his opponant, and ripped his arm off, but was contronted with something not human that attacked him. Screaming in rage he grabbed the blades with his hand and ripped the ghouls throat out with his teeth, lopping off his head with a powerful swing of his arm. A large sword burst from the ground, he side stepped it and spikes shot out some hitting him. He started to punch rapidly, breaking them, some cutting him. Large swords shot all over the room, one slamming into his chest. He spun, the man was gone again.

He smashed through the wall screaming OH YEAH at the top of his lungs and He jumped to his dazed companion, throwing up a shield of fire to black the beam as it came back at her, firing a powerful concentrated beam at the floor beside her. He took a bullet in the shoulder,before he grabbed her, and dropped into the room below.

The room they entered was massive, a colloseum like room, it was round with windows on one wall where the Master would stand and watch them spar, or fight to the death, or kill prisoners.

There were two doors across from each other, where combatants entered or were forced into the ring, and massive pillars and platforms stood or floated, obsticles and surfaces to jump from. They were heavily reinforced, and could withstand a heavy beating from the perfect humans that had faught here.

The man landed with a thud, bending his knees as he hit the ground. He gently put down his companion, a woman who's name he didn't know, or care to. She faught beside him now, and thats all that matter. He shook her, and she opened her eyes. Without speaking it, he told her to get up, and she did. Her wounds began to heal slowly. If they were to die, where better than their battleground.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Tadatomo stood up groggily. He shook his head and fixed his blank stare at the two girls. He picked up the sword in two hands. He spoke in a monotone voice, that sounded vaguely robotic. "By order of Mistress Ashe, I cannot permit your existence. Prepare to die." Laura looked unimpressed. "I'm afraid we're going to exist for a bit longer, with or without your permission. Tadatomo, I'm sorry." Laura turned to Gaige. "The control circuits are in his chest plate? Alright then. Let's do it buddy!" Laura fixed her eyes on the armor. She was about to charge, when the whole building began to shudder, as if parts of the base were shifting.

ooooooo

The endurance of these humans was incredible. Liv witnessed the male one tanking all of the attacks that Yuri threw at him, and retrieving his partner. He then blasted a hole in the floor and jumped through. Without thinking twice, Liv jumped in after them, landing softly on the floor. The room they now occupied was huge. It appeared to be some kind of arena, with obstacles and platforms, and many bloodstains. Liv took up a kickboxing guard stance, and waited for Yuri to come down.

"Eve!" Anna's desperate cry carried to the druid, who rose shakily to her feet. Anna was relieved she was conscious, and she focused on her foe. The huge man was already swinging his weapon with lethal velocity, when Anna felt herself being pushed out of the way. She righted herself just in time to see Eve taking the full brunt of the attack, impacting off the wall with a sickening splat. The huge man went to complete the annihilation of Eve, but Anna struck first.

Landing in front of the big man, Anna drew her sword, Virðing, and activated her Blut Vene. She then unleashed a swirling vortex of attacks that peppered the man from his belt to his brain. There were 6 attacks in total, each targeting a part of the man in the specified area, but in no particular order. When the man was sufficiently repelled, she grabbed Eve and deposited her safely behind the machine that her sister resided in then took up a defensive position in front of it.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:35 pm

Christine halted her advance when she heard Hanna's voice. Sighing, she walked briskly towards the woman's quarters. All the while, wondering who could have snuck past her. It didn't take long for her to get there, finding a single person as the rooms shifted, giving them room. That also wasn't the only thing that shifted.

The blue haired android pointed a gun at the intruder and fired small, dark energy bullets.

~

Alex heard Serena's plea as other rooms shifted. He checked their new locations and headed towards the one area. "A former prisoner is almost done regaining her power back. Just hold out for a few more minutes."

~

He took her headbutt to his ribs instead of his head. Oh well. He then wrapped himself in his wings, and let out a huge energy blast. Anna barely had time to incase herself in a stronger purple armor before it hit. She slowly stepped out of the smoke and rubble, her flame on her forehead barely flickering. She was missing her shirt, including half of her bra. Her pants were barely there, and she had no shoes. She was definitely bleeding too.

"That...was...AWESOME! YOU HAVE BEEN MY FAV ALL TIME OPPONENT I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES!" The flame flickered off and she promptly fell face first onto the ground. Still with a maniac smile on her face. Still alive.

~

Jun dodged the whip as the guy avoided his own whip. Using his lightning whip, he blocked the second swipe, coiling it around it and have it lengthen, using it as a guide for an electrical stab at the guy. At the same time, he flung his fire whip out towards the guy's feet. The explosions had a five foot radius, so even a near miss could net some results.

~

Yuri's opponent blocked the attack. Shame. On the plus side, his opponent took a bullet meant for her. The went below. He was side by side with Liv as they dropped. He groaned at the location. Really? An arena deathmatch?! The only plus side was the room. He saw the duo in front of them.

Beneath the girl, a blue magic circle appeared, a huge blade of ice coming up to cleave her, then retreating back into the magic circle. Behind her, another magic circle appeared, firing a single, hollow star that had a one in three chance of making the part it hit sluggish, messing with her spiritual power, or just simply cutting her. Assuming it hits.

Yuri pointed his gun at the man, a white magic circle appearing and firing a thin beam of holy energy that can penetrate hierro with ease. It was quickly followed up with another gunshot.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:28 pm

"Thats right, in the chest." She said. She ran a quick calculation, and nodded. "Based on his strength, I'm pretty sure I can free him from the armor with a direct blow from my power fist. But he won't stay still, obviously. I need to land the blow directly in the centre of the chest plate, and it should break the armor. a little off, and I could kill or severely injure him." she said. "I dont suggest grabbing him in a full nelson though... Unless you use your petal armor.. Actually that could work, but it's to dangerous."

Amarius watched the woman as she collapsed. ”Oh, I'm sure the real me would love to make a child with one such as you, if just for the powerful magic you would pass to such a child.. However, I'm going to spare him the trauma of doing the act, by killing you now.” with a great surge of effort Amarius rose to his feet and created a massive sword in his hand. Raising it to strike, he smiled. ”Go, Join your dead lover.” The sword dropped, a fatal blow aimed for the throat. However it never reached her, as blackness surged up a cloaked shape emerging from shadows to block the blade with a black ice sword.

Amarius looked at the creature for a moment, then his face stretched into a smile. ”Of course you would appear.” A shaft of ice shot forward and pirced his chest, exploding and destroying the copy. The hollow turned to the unconcious woman, not sure why it had been driven to help her. Ice formed around her, creating a protective barrier, and without a second glance the hollow ripped open a garganta and left her to sleep.

The mountain of a man staggered back from Anna as she struck. He could feel the power building up in the machine, the thing he was supposed to stop was about to escape. She would easily destroy the undead. The man decided to flee, but the archer would follow, and he could kill her. The man threw out a chain from his wrist, a hooked blade imbedding into the unconcious druid's flesh. ”Show me your honor,  Archer.” With a yank, she was pulled towards him, and the mountainous man caught her by the waist.  he turned, smashing through the doorframe with his hammer. He took out the wall with a mighty swing and entered a labratory, then he jumped, smashing through the cieling and roof as if it were nothing.

He emerged into daylight, landing ontop of a ruined tank, waiting for the archer to show up. When she did, he threw the druid aside, and she hit the ground with a groan. She was still alive, barely. The undead spun his hammer by the chain and launched it at the warrior, a ton of metal speeding towards her.

Serena met the android's gaze and frowned. So this was a human built machine. Impressive, she had to admit. Just as well she'd spent as much time killing rogue Serion on asenda prime as she had organics. Serena watched her raise her gun and fire, then she was simply a blur as she dodged from side to side avoiding the bullets. She dashed left circling around the woman and pulled out her own pistols. She aimed a two shot burst for the face with storm, while firing two shots from the heavier pistol Reaver at the woman's knees. Reavers rounds were armor piercing and would leave a mark.

As the whip twirled towards him he disconnected his from his arm, and it disintegrated. He dodged lightning whip as it tried to get him anyway and then launched into the air as the fire whip came down at his feet. Then he punched, his fist turning into a massive block of steel, and shot down at Jun. He landed and if he missed, would lunge at the boy and spin, slashing as his hammer transformed into a sword. There was a boom in the distance as the dead one jumped out of the facility, and the perfect human struck again hoping the boy had been distracted by it.

The man seen the circle beneath his comrade, and before she was scewered he grabbed her and pulled her aside. She let her arm get cut by the ice as she seen it pop up, and stole its properties. Then she was launched by the arm and sent flying like a stuffed toy at Liv. The woman twisted in the air unnaturally, ready to slam into the arrancar as her fists began to ice over. The man countered the beam of energy with a beam of fire of his own, but was hit with the bullet. The wound sizzled closed.

The perfect human turned and ran from Yuri, but as he closed on a pillar he jumped and kicked off, bursting into flames and moving towards the mage quite fast. If he missed, he would hit another pillar and spin himself as he did, kicking off again in another attempt to slam into the mage. He would then land, sliding to a stop. The woman slid to a stop and Began to punch at Liv with blurring icy fists, intent on destroying her foe then and there.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Laura reloaded her scythe and took aim at Tadatomo. "His chest. Right." Laura fired 3 shots at the mind-controlled Tadatomo, who blocked the shots with his sword. Laura fired a shot that he didn't block, as she fired it backwards. The force propelled her forwards with blinding speed. In the same instant, she was upon him, assailing him with slashes from Crescent Rose. He retaliated by blocking all of the swings deftly, then catching the scythe with a huge and deceptively fast swing. Such was the force of the blow that the scythe was taken clean out of Laura's hands, hurtling across the room and embedding in the wall.

Laura back-flipped away from the next swing and jumped into Hyper Mode, her Armor of the Knight Herself giving her strong hierro-level protection. She did not move, but four giant fists made of rose petals materialized and began to pepper Tadatomo with punches, which he was doing well to dodge and block. Laura used the opportunity to ghost in behind him and grabbed him in a full-nelson. Her Hyper Mode-enhanced strength fought against his. Luckily, Tadatomo seemed either unable or unwilling to power up out of his base form. "Gaige! Do it nooowwww!"

()()()()()()

Anna drove the assailant back with her attacks. He then seemed to come to some decision. He grappled the unconscious Eve with a brutal looking grappling hook, and fled out the door. Anna looked back at the machine. It had finished. The hatch popped open and residual vapors and energy dissipated. The Snow Queen of Arendelle stepped out, her dress glowing in the artificial lighting. Anna smiled and hugged her sister. The power was radiating from her. "Anna, where is Eve?" Anna suddenly released the hug, having momentarily forgotten. "Oh! We were attacked by an undead brute. He took Eve, but I will get her back. The Alex person that helped us use the machine asked if we could go and assist one of his friends. She's fighting an evil... robot? Do you wanna go take care of that, while I go get Eve?" Elsa flexed her arms, making it snow in every room in the building. "Alright then. Be careful Anna." The girls hugged again before running into the corridor. "You too sis. Give 'em hell."

~~~

Elsa did not have to look for long with Alex's guidance. She found the large room that Alex's friend was in. There were two women fighting with implements she had never seen before. They were firing metal pellets at each other from metal wands. Elsa made a quick note too not be hit by them. She powered up into her Cold Defender form. A suit of intricate plate-mail made of ice formed on her. The combatants, if they hadn't already noticed the snow, might notice that the temperature was plummeting. Elsa stepped forward and regarded Serena. "Serena, my name is Elsa. Alex has sent me to assist you." Elsa drew her Sword of the Cold Defender and formed her Shield of the Cold Defender. She jumped to the side and launched an Icicle Point Mk. III at Christine. If it hit, it punctures any Hierro or Armor and explodes with the force of a Gran Rey Cero.

@@@

Anna stalked the undead like a predator. She could sense him somehow, and she followed it outside. He threw Eve to the side like some sort of discarded remnants of a meal. He then launched a hammer on a chain at her. She leaped into the air and landed between the enemy and the unconscious Eve, summoned her Quincy Bow and unleashed a Licht Regen, peppering the man with shots. She nocked another arrow and took aim at the creature, ready to counter its next move.

###

Liv saw the maneuver in progress and entered a boxing stance in preparation. She focused at the woman being flung at her with unhealthy velocity. She readied, then side-stepped the human projectile, punching her foe's head down into the ground. If that missed, she would begin ducking and weaving around the punches. She would then counter with a flurry of her own, punching twice in the gut before attempting to double punch her in the head and then take her legs out from underneath her with a sweep punch to the knees.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:43 pm

~Christine~

The other woman dodged and took out her own pistols. Another mostly ranged unit. The blue haired robot matched the burst fired at her face. A barrier emenated from her thighs, but the two bullets aimed at her knees broke through it. The android shifted, the bullets scratcher her, revealing the metal. Armor peircing. Another person joined them. Sighing, her blue hair fell out.

She jumped to dodge an icecicle, going to land right on top of the new woman. Only to teleport beside her original opponent, aiming a bladed knee, leg, and foot to her face. Meanwhile, a trio of brown, tentacle like things exited her head and stabbed at the other woman. If her original opponent was still close by, her mouth would open to reveal a small cannon barrel. Out of it came charged particles with the power of a Gran Rey Cero. A snub nose PPC...similar to a robot from a while back...

~Jun~

The boy ducked below the punch and flung his fire whip out, bunching it up to block the slash and explode. If the man ducked, he'll find the lightning whip slashing at him too. If he didn't and got hit, the lightning whip would go straight to his gut. Jun maintained focus on his opponent. He backed off, waiting to see if the guy kept at him. If he did, Jun would raise lightning and fire spikes around in him in a 15 yard radius. The spikes would set him on fire or electrocute him respectively...

~Yuri and Liv~

Liv aimed a punch to the woman's face, Yuri aimed to cut off her legs with his knife. At this rate, he'll have no choice but to switch to his sword or include them. His bullet did in fact hurt the man, but the wound sizzled up. Naturally.

The man ran from Yuri, heading towards a piller. "Oh no you don't!" A red magic circle appeared next to the piller and in front of it to hide an attack. A white magic circle appeared behind the beam of fire and fired out a white energy blade in the shape of his Heaven's Gate sword. If it missed, Yuri would catch the energy weapon with his teeth and charge forward, putting his gun away and latching onto the sword.

He lunged with the sword, jumping abruptly after the stab. Landing onto a holy disc, he again stabbed downward with the energy weapon, and then slashed with the vibro knife.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:55 pm

Laura jumped forward and did as she asked, and succeeded in trapping him. Gaige let out a shout and ran forward aiming a calculated powerfist to the centre of Tadatomo's chest. The force cracked the ground at their feet and the cieling above before it ripped through the armor and shattered the chest plate. Tadatomo and Laura slid back a few feet and Gaige let out a gasp. She was glad she'd built that thing on the left arm. Her organic arm's bones would have shattered otherwise.

The circuit boards fell to the ground and she stomped on them, crushing them. Then she stored her powersuit, she'd wasted enough energy in it now for a life time. "Laura you ok?" She asked. Then she looked at Tadatomo.  "How about you, your sternum is still intact right?" She asked. "There's no blood coming from your mouth or nose, or ears or eyes, so I'm guessing I didn't burst your lungs or explode your ears. Can you still see?"

Serena looked up as a woman in a white dress arrived. She waved, dodging some attacks. She barely avoided the attack, but she recognised the weapon. She cursed. That was no serion, but apparently someone had gotten hold of Model III's tech. Bad, since it was in the hands of humans who would be just as bad as Serion for this world. Serena needed to destroy this one here.

There was a burst of power and Serena took a new form, her nova mode. She was lightly armored, and noticably more powerful. Serena pulled out a grenade and tossed it at the woman. There was a flash of white as smoke and fire consumed the area with the force of a cero. She looked at her ally while her opponant was distracted. "Try to slow her down and keep her in one place, I have a plan."

Arrows riddled the man, he didn't even bother to dodge, and he seemed mostly unfased by the whole thing. He was dead after all. The meat mountain wrenched his chain upwards, swinging his hammer up from underneath the woman trying to hit her. If it missed he would catch it and trow it out to the side, sweeping it across the area in a horizontal arc trying to hit her with it.

Then he yanked it back to him and caught it, letting the weapon drop to his side. He dug his fingers into the massive rend in his flesh that had been stapled back together, and ripped it appart, revealing something buried in his chest. It was glowing red. Next thing, it began to spit orbs of red energy, spraying 100 into the air at the woman. The glow in his chest died and he took his hands away, then picked up his hammer again, waiting patiently for the dust to clear.

For all her speed and grace, not a single hit of Liv's or yuri's landed as the woman went into an extreme state of concetration and she let up in her attack as she dodged the blows. She'd drawn both people's attention and began to fall back in a defensive stance. Meanwhile Yuri attacked the man who did his best to avoid them, but was grazed by holy energy. He took the property, seeing the blade the man had claimed. He dodged the first stab and ducked under the holy platform avoiding the second and slash, but now that Yuri was away from Liv the man suddenly turned.

He charged right at Liv's back and tried to slam his shoulder into her back as his ally kept her attention. His body pulsed with holy energy, and if he missed he would bounce off an ice barrier erected by the woman. Then he released a wave of energy from his body in all directions the power of a gran rey cero. The ice barrier held, protecting his freind. Then he passed through it, falling onto the other side as the barrier encased both of them and long razor sharp spikes of ice shot out in all directions.

The fire wip hit, exploding and pealing away skin to reveal steel underneath. (if it hasn't already happened) The man's entire body turned a steely sheen, turning fully to metal. He caught the electric whip with his hand, turning it away from his gut and also syphoning of what electricity tried to hurt him. The Boy backed off, but the man charged after, spiked suddenly covering his entire body. He ran through the lighting and fire, the flames licked at him and the lighting coursed through him but he seemed unfased as he reached the boy and went for a tackle, all 6ft of him covered in steel spikes.

The man rolled if he missed and righted himself. He lashed a whip of steel at jun from the left and turned it back, bringing it at the boy again from the right. The spikes on his body began to shift and extend or shrink in places, and if the second attack with his whip would have hit it missed instead because it started to retract. The man looked about with confusion. Realization spread across his face as red cracks spread up his arms and along his body and he started to scream, as energy visibly leaked from those cracks. Then he exploded. With a massive boom, blood, guts and bone shot across the battlefield with the force of a cero oscuros, covering 100ft in all directions.

Gaige ran, leading the others towards the place her mother had to be. She'd gotten the location from Alexander who's freind had tried getting in. They ran into the arena room where a woman in white and two androids were fighting. Ignoring them she ran to the opposite side of the room. "Guard my back, you two." She said to Tadatomo and Laura as they raced up the stairs, she didn't need that android bitch shooting her in the back while she tried to get through that door.

Gaige reached the door and dropped a bubbleshield for good messure. If Laura and Tadatomo were inside it they could shoot out. Gaige began hacking into the system as quickly as possible, tearing her mothers firewalls and other defenses appart before they could recover and kick her out. She found the command for the door, and massive steel wall began to slide up.

"Lets go lets go lets go!" She said to the other two and dived through. A couple of seconds later, the door slammed back down, letting no one else through. Assuming Laura and Tadatomo made it through she didn't drop a string of curses. "Well I wasn't expecting that to close so fast... Lucky no one got crushed. Still, now we've got no back up." She said, looking around the massive room that had tanks lining each wall. Each tank held a human occupant. At the end of the room was a massive machine, consoles and another tank that was encased in steel. Gaige's mother stood there staring at them, disinterest in her eyes. "Oh. Its you."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:03 pm

Laura braced herself with her Hyper Mode enhanced strength and held Tadatomo in place despite his struggling. The blow hit home and sent the two flying backwards through the wall behind them. They landed together on the ground in a once-empty room that was now full of rubble. Laura powered down into her base form and sat up, scanning the body that had landed beside her. Tadatomo sat up and looked around, rubbing his head, and then his chest. Laura brushed her hand down the side of his face. "Tada?" The red-haired fighter suddenly looked at the girl sitting in the rubble beside him. His eyes widened in surprise, and then realization dawned on him. "Laura? I... don't know what to say..." He bowed his head in shame. Not only did he remember what had happened, but it was as if they were his actions alone. Laura lifted his chin up until he faced her. "It's alright. You were being controlled by a chest plate that's currently in about five thousand pieces now." Tadatomo couldn't will himself to look into her eyes. "I should have been stronger. I should have fought it. I-" But Laura put a finger to his lips to silence his protests, and then she kissed him. She released him then and stood up. Tadatomo's head spun and he looked up in confusion. Laura smiled. "I told you it's alright. The programming was powerful. But we have to go now. My friend Gaige is here with me, we were on our way to try and stop her mother from unleashing an army of perfect humans on the world. She is the one behind all of this. She was the one controlling you. Will you help us?"

Gaige wandered in after them, and asked if Laura was okay. "I'm okay. Tadatomo, Gaige. Gaige, Tadatomo." The red-haired man bowed. Gaige then asked if Tadatomo was still functional. He nodded. "Yes, I am fine. Thank you for freeing me. I would be honored to assist you, I owe you at least that much." They then set off together, to confront the puppet-master.

Smile Sad Shocked

Elsa was usually a fighter, but she knew what was happening here needed to be stopped. She had no choice. Her Icicle missed, she knew it wouldn't be that easy. The enemy launched her self up, intending to land on Elsa. The Snow Queen braced, and swung her sword at her. But she was no longer there. She had teleported and resumed her attack on Elsa's ally, while also sending three brown tentacle-like things her way to try and impale her. Elsa blocked a tentacle, dodged another one, and cut the third with her sword. She then tried to approach Christine, and the enemy opened up and fired some sort of particle beam weapon at her. She only had time to throw up her shield to protect her. The shield held firm, keeping her safe for now.

Elsa heard the order barked by Serena, and nodded. She leaped into the air and fired Icicle Point Mk II at the enemy from above, then landed behind her. She then activated her Keen Edge, which allowed her weapon to cut through anything but Zan Steel objects. She led with the shield, using the traditional Arendelle infantry posture that Anna had taught her. She slashed at both of the enemy's shoulders before spinning around to try and hit her left knee. She would then back-flip high into the air and land deftly about 15ft away, ready for the retort.

bounce bounce bounce

Anna expected the undead creep to shrug off the damage. He looked in a bad way structurally, but beyond that he seemed no worse for wear. Then he ripped open his own chest and sprayed 100 bala-strength orbs at Anna. She got hit a couple of times, her Armor helping to preserve her, and generally did a good job of dodging the rest. She landed and waited for the man to act, which he did swiftly. He tried to catch her with the hammer from beneath, which she spun to the side to avoid, and she then ducked as the hammer swung back around from the side. She gazed at where Eve was, and made a quick calculation. She then fired a trio of arrows to force the man to move slightly. Even if he didn't, it was okay. She fired a single arrow into the sky, which soared until it reached a height of exactly 97 ft. It then shattered, raining arrows down on an area 100 ft in diameter. Anna had angled it so it avoided Eve. Each arrow was bala-strength.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Liv was starting to get impatient. She missed with all of her attacks and was getting frustrated. She   had focused now on the female, who had settled into a defensive matrix. She did not see the male enemy dodging beneath Yuri's attacks and shoulder-charging her from behind. She managed to roll through it and remained on her feet. She turned just in time to get her Spirit Wall by crossing her arms in front of her chest as a Gran Rey level shock-wave hit her, courtesy of the male enemy. She then saw both of the enemies falling back to within an ice shield, which then sent thousands of razor-sharp ice spikes in all directions. She kept her shield wall up to block all of the oncoming shrapnel.

Liv turned to Yuri to check on his status. "This is no good. We need to isolate one of them." She knew she was right, but she was hoping he had a plan, because she sure didn't.

pale pale pale

The trio arrived at the arena where Serena and Elsa were trying to fend off Christine. Tadatomo did as he was told and jumped into the bubble shield with Laura. They both looked at each other and nodded. Tadatomo drew his pistols, and Laura planted the blade of Crescent Rose into the floor. Then, they began laying down suppression fire at Christine. Elsa nodded in understanding and took cover. Serena noticed what was happening and looked at Tadatomo. He nodded, and she nodded back. She withdrew something from her Dimensional Storage. It was Kurato, his trusty blade. He called it and it came to him.

Then they heard Gaige succeeding in opening the door. They turned and ran inside, just before the door slammed shut. They stepped into the laboratory, to find their target in front of them, looking distinctly uninterested. Laura reloaded her gun, and the trio stared down their foe.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:57 pm

Christine seemed to have struck a cord with the other android as she dodged her attack, which then went on to the new woman, who blocked it. She retracted the damaged cord, but left the other two up. She side stepped a new icicle...one that seemed stronger than the last. The android used her pistols. In the middle of the new girl's attacks, more flies appeared. She fired a couple beams at them...only for them to match with suppression fire, allowing them time to get through the gate.

Great. One of her boobs formed an arm with a blade for a hand and parried the last blow. Upon the lady's retreat, what was left of her broken tentacle was fired out through the other boob as pointed shards. Christine was about to go after them when suddenly her power output plummeted, her mouth cannon exploded, blowing her jaw off, her tentacles hanging around her head uselessly, and her leg almost falling off.

Immediately after, green energy snakes appeared from beneath the crevices to strangle her and exploded. Leaving nothing but bits and peices of metal scattered around. Alex, with his doll Loran, appeared from the shadows. "Her power core was large...but the defenses not quite up to par. Interesting weapon in her mouth though...I'll have fun figuring that one out...Now...what's up with the door?"

~

The guy just wasn't fazed! Jun jumped over the man. Upon landing he was ready to match whips again when it suddenly retracted. The look on the man's face was all he needed to zoom out of there as fast as he could. He got a piece of bone in his left leg, or at least he thinks, and his back was covered in blood. That was...unexpected. Not good though. This chick needed to die!

He limped to the main area. To find a stranger, Serena, and Alex standing around. "Uh...hi. My opponent exploded...I don't know why...I think I have something in my leg though..."

~

He missed! He had warned Live of the man's charge, which she applied. She then put up a shield when the guy started firing shit everywhere, which he promptly took advantage of. Luckily, the shield held. And held the second onslaught. He shrugged. "Only way to do that is to kill one of them. Or seperate them a little and hope I have the right number of spells to surround and obliterate. Or use my trump card, but that would destroy the entire city and isn't garunteed to hit them. Or use another spell that will heal any injuries we have, replentish any energy you lost, and do quite a bit of damage to them both. Pick one!"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:22 pm

Serena watched the robot lady die and seen alexander appear. She quickly changed back to her original form and said nothing, hoping the ice lady would distract him. That, or the door. Speaking of the door, she'd tried hacking it.... How the hell had that other girl get through? Atleast Tadatomo was alive and well. Serena explained the situation. "Two girls and Tadatomo made it through that door, but the thing's built to withstand a nuke. I won't lie, I tried to hack it and failed. We're not getting through there unless the girl who opened it opens it again. In otherwords, we're all sidelined. Its up to them now." She said.

Serena looked up as jun came in and explained what happened. "Come here, I can heal you." Serena replied and went to his aid.

The large undead dodged about but took a few hits. He seemed to be getting angrier now. With a roar, he turned on Eve, swinging his massive hammer down. But where there should have been a splat, the was only a flash, as a silver clad swordsman appeared and put himself between eve and the hammer, and sliced the man's weapons to pieces with his own. The brute stepped back and started to charge his chest cannon, but the swordsman's blade struck first, driving into the weapon. with a swing he lifted the undead and launched him into the distance, where there was a loud boom.

The silver armored warrior turned to the quincy, and bowed. His helmet folded away to reveal the same brown hair as Eves. "Thank you for defending my sister's life brave archer." He said as he bent down and scooped the unconscious druid into his arms. "I owe you a favor. If ever you need help, come to Kurakara town. The shinigami will detect you and I will come to your aid. Farewell." The silver clad warrior's sword arced through the air and a doorway opened. He stepped through, vanishing.

Now was their chance, with their opponants hiding the two perfect humans made a break for it. The man grabbed the woman and launched her up where she caught the edge of the hole in the roof and vanished through it. The man jumped, but the holy mage was faster and shot him in the head, killing him. his body flopped to the floor. With a scream of anguish the woman watched her friend die, then she turned and vanished, leaving the duo in the arena.

Gaige sneered. Then she moved across the room so fast it would have surprised her mother if the woman was surprised. The scientist responded with a pale rod of energy that slammed into Gaige's chest and sent her flying back. The girl slid to a stop, power armor deactiving. "Oh really Gaige, this again?" The woman said sounding exasperated. "Really now, this time would you please just stay dead." She went to attack, and crush the girl into the ground with a large cylinder that slammed down with so much force the room shook but the ground only barely dented. Gaige barely made it out of the way but the force blasted her back and she hit the ground, sliding past Laura and Tadatomo.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:15 am

Anna screamed when the giant man decided stop, hammer time on Eve. She was too far away to stop him. But suddenly, a man in silver armor prevented the druid's destruction, just in time too. The mysterious warrior destroyed the undead's weapon and then impaled the man in his chest cannon, sending shooting off into the distance where there was a loud boom as the undead exploded. The warrior turned to Anna and bowed, thanking her for protecting his wife. Anna bowed in return. "The honor was mine sir. There is no debt to be paid here, I was only doing what was right. Farewell." Anna waved farewell to the warrior, who picked up Eve and opened a Senkaimon and vanished through it. Anna sheathed her weapons and raced back inside to find her sister.

cat cat cat

Elsa witnessed the destruction of the enemy before her eyes. She was puzzled slightly by what happened, before a green-haired man made his presence known. She bowed to him. "Mister Kerensky? I am Elsa Arendelle. i am honored to meet you in person." Elsa scanned the room while Serena filled Alex in on what happened. "Indeed. Gaige and Laura accompanied your officer inside, but we are unable to follow." A door hissed open somewhere, and the familiar voice of Elsa's sister floated in. "Hello! Sorry I'm late. I had to beat up a big bad guy. I'm Elsa's sister, Anna. What did I miss?"

Suspect Suspect Suspect

Liv dropped her shield in time to see the male launching his comrade to safety through the roof. Liv was about to react when Yuri got off a snap-shot, hitting the male in the head with cold precision. The female screamed in anguish and fled. Liv turned to Yuri with a broad smile on her face. "Nice shot pal. We should get back to the others now." With that, Liv headed the way she came, to work her way back to where the others had gone.

pale pale pale

Tadatomo and Laura stalked in after Gaige, trying to take in as much of the room as they could before the inevitable battle ahead. Hanna Ashe, mother of Gaige, was the opponent. Without warning, Gaige shot forward with purpose, but she was met with a powerful attack which deactivated her power-suit. She was then almost crushed by a giant rod, which she dodged but she was sent flying by the force to land between Laura and Tadatomo. The two fighters looked at each and nodded. They knew what had to be done, and what was at stake if they failed. Tadatomo drew his sword, Kurato, and his pistol, Apollo, and entered Hyper Mode. Laura also entered Hyper Mode, her body becoming encased in the red petals of Armor of The Knight Herself, which granted hher strong hierro-level protection.

Tadatomo sped forward, firing a couple of shots at Hanna's torso, before leaping into the air and somersaulting to land behind her, then slashing at her back. Laura followed suit charging forward, shot to her right using Petal Dance. She then formed a Devil Rose Thorn which fired at Hanna from the side. If it hit, it would travel straight through her, leaving a hole and inflicting damage equal to a cero. It would then impact harmlessly on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:29 am

"No offense, but I know Kerensky-sensei is a doctor...I don't know your credentials in the medical field." Jun said as he leaned back, letting Loran catch him. The creature was floating in mid-air. The tall man lifted the leg the boy had complained about and cut open the back. He almost looked like a pervert.

"Pleasure. The floating creature is my doll and friend, Loran. I sense Yuri and one of Gaige's friends fighting...and I barely sense Annabell...can someone go check on her? She's down that way *points at a hallway*" Sure enough, looked like there was a piece of bone in him. Taking out a first aid kit, he scanned the area. It wasn't in very much, but he know Jun's ability to take hits weren't very good.

He pulled the bone out and started using his tools to repair the damage. Someone new showed up. "I'm Alexander Kerensky, the boy I'm treating is Jun Tomoshibi, the unknown lady is Serena, and Jun's temperary chair is Loran. The big baddie is destroyed, the Amarius clone is defeated, we have our officer back on our side where he belongs, skirmashes among these so called perfect humans, and Serena can't open that door. Gaige, Laura, and Tadatomo got through though. I'll try my luck after I treat Jun."

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Yuri shrugged. "With speedy little shits like that, being an expert marksman doesn't always mean anything." With that, he followed Liv to where everyone else was. When he got there, Connor was also just walking in with an unconcious Anna on his back. The little fiesty blond was laying down on his back and was bloody as all hell, two unfamiliar ladies were also there, and the robochick. The boy was the first to notice him.

"Alex is having a tough time hacking through the damn door."

"Oh. Ok. I'll see you guys on the other side. Don't bother trying to follow...only another holy mage can follow me." With that, he walked right to the door, producing a white magic circle which promptly allowed him through to the other side. The portal promptly deactivated.

Yuri witnessed the two attack who he assumed to be Hannah. He moved quickly to her blind spot, firing a shot of his armor piercing rounds at her. Five basic Shine spells appeared on the other side of her and went after her with the speed and power of a Bala.

He didn't know what to expect right now...he assumed Gaige was somewhere by the door, already knocked out...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Hanna watched the two humans attack her in unison but didn't move an inch. The shots that were fired at her deflected off something a feet infront of her, and as the man slashed with his sword, he would find it catch on something in the air, slowing down the swing enough for her to step back from him quickly so that the blade missed. The girl attacked with something and Hanna moved quickly aside as it didn't seem to much effected by what ever was slowing down their other attacks.

Then another opponant showed up and he also attacked. His shot didn't get deflected but it slowed to the point where she could easily side step it, then she let out a burst of energy and sent the shine spells back in the opposite direction. A second later, a rift opened up behind Tadatomo and a tentacle shot out, trying to wrap around his body. If it did it would pull him back into it, and a second later he was spat out directly at the cieling out of a portal that opened up above them. At the same time, 4 rifts opened around Hanna, two focused on laura and two on Yuri, and fired six purple crystal spikes at both Yuri and Laura from each rift.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:57 pm

Tadatomo's swing was slowed by some sort of invisible field. The drop in speed allowed Hanna to dodge the blow. Laura's attack wasn't affected as much, but the scientist managed to avoid it anyway. Yuri Romanov then appeared, unleashing a salvo of bullets. Hanna's field did it's job again, slowing the bullets enough to dodge. Tadatomo looked at Laura with concern. "There's a protective field in play here. We need armor-piercing capabilities!" Laura nodded, and loaded an Armor-Piercing magazine into her weapon. She then sped around super fast, firing 5 shots, each from a different direction, in an attempt to corner Hanna and at least score one hit.

Tadatomo rushed over to Gaige and helped her up. "Are you alright?" But before he could get a response, he heard Laura cry out to him. As he spun, he was caught by a tentacle that latched on to his leg as he tried to jump. The tentacle was too strong to escape, and he was dragged into a portal. A split-second later, he was spat out of a second portal at the ceiling, which he hit hard, then fell to the ground. "Nooo! She stopped her barrage and sped straight at Hanna, deflecting the crystals with her weapon.She then manifested four rose petal fists out of thin air and punched at Hanna with them while she ducked and weaved in between and covered her with 3 slashes from belt to brain.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:03 pm

His eyes narrowed at the slowed bullet. Yuri put his gun away and got out his knife. When a portal appeared in front of him, he backed off, summoning his Heaven's Gate sword. He hacked the tentacle easily and avoided the shards. He didn't want to get in the girl's way, so he backed off. It seemed like she didn't like moving too much.

From underneath the panels on the floor, a white light showed. It was 200 yards in diameter. It'll fully heal and recover lost spiritual pressure to his allies while doing significant damage to her. But that required time to prepare. From behind the attacking girl was a red magic circle, which would fire a red beam of flames the strength of a cero when she moved out of the way.

From the narrowest of misses, he fired another bullet. It wouldn't even scratch the attacking red wearing girl with an oversized weapon. It more to see more of that field than anything...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 7:41 pm

Hanna caught her former subject and he was launched at the ceiling. he made a bad body guard anyway, so his death was acceptable. Then the girl charged, and the mage. There was a flash beneath hanna's feet, and then Hanna was suddenly sliced and diced and shot, and blasted. The scientist staggard to the floor, blood gushing from all over, her flesh burning, then she shattered into glass, and the real Hanna stepped out of a portal. She looked amused. "My my. Feisty." She said.

Gaige crawled to Tadatomo's side. "Wake up you slontz." Gaige said, prodding him in the ribs. Assuming he was alive. She managed to get to her feet, and reactive her battle armor. Her mother seemed to be focused on the other two, giving her a proper oppertunity to do something. As she deployed her rail gun, she realised her suit's stabalisers were out. Firing it would pancake her into the wall. She patted Tadatomo.

"I'ma do something, I need you to stop me from splatting against the door. Think you can catch me when I fire this gun?" She asked. If he said no she'd do it anyway and hope for the best. Eitherway she locked on to Hanna and fired, and was sent flying backwards. Hanna had been busy throwing spears of force at Yuri and Laura, and never seen the attack coming. It hit her in in the chest, just below the heart and the Scientist when flying into the steel tank at the end of the room. The railgun's shot punched through the steel tank. Glass shattered and water leaked out through the hole.

Surprisingly. The woman wasn't dead. She managed to stagger to her feet and cross the room to a console, falling onto it, her blood seeping into the cracks. Gaige got up, and crossed the room, her suit deactivating. She pulled out her rifle and aimed it at her mother's head. "Time to di-" she was cut off as a something burst from the metal tank and slapped her gun into the air, a hand slammed into her chest and Gaige was sent flying backwards again.

A Young red head with green eyes similar to Gaige's, and a pair of feathery golden wings. The red head stood perfectly still, staring at her. Hanna caughed. "Say hello to your sister, Gaige." She said, caughing up copious amounts of blood. "Vyn, Kill them all." Hanna said, hand falling on the door release button. Her body went limp and she rolled off the console with a wet flop.

The red head looked at her deceased mother, then back at the group that had killed her. The order to kill was fresh in her mind, however with Hanna dead, her desire to follow it was gone. Instead, she let out a powerful screech strong enough to bring the room to its knees, and shot out of the door so fast it was as if she'd used blur, only she didn't. The people outside the room would see a red golden blur smash through the ceiling, leaving a gaping hole in the top of the facility. And then she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Tadatomo shook the cobwebs off at Gaige's prompting. He looked up at her as she asked him if he could catch her. He had no idea what the young scientist was planning, but he nodded anyway. If anyone could fashion a possibility out of nothing, it was Gaige. "I can do it." Meanwhile, Laura was dodging around the room trying to get some shots in while avoiding being blasted by spears of force or being shot by Yuri. Then, she heard one of the more horrifying sounds she had ever heard. The sound of Gaige's rail-gun powering up. She called to Yuri. "You might not wanna be around for this." The young red-headed girl then dived aside just in time to see Hanna blasted off her feet by a tremendous impact.

Tadatomo dived and caught Gaige just before she hit the wall. The weapon blew a large whole clean through Hanna, leaving her a bloody and quivering wreck. Gaige powered down and went to finish the job. Tadatomo went over to Laura and they both powered down as well. Suddenly, the weapon Gaige was holding was swept out of her hands by a hand emerging from the tank that the rail shot had perforated. Another hand hit Gaige in the chest and sent her flying again. This time Laura shot forward in the blink of an eye and caught her best friend.

The four of them watched as Gaige's sister burst free of the tank and took one look at them all, then fled out of the newly opened door. Liv ran inside as soon as the mystery girl fled, followed by Elsa and Anna. Liv grabbed her two friends in a tight hug, not realizing Gaige had taken any damage. She then saw Tadatomo, the one who had blindsided her and attacked her friends. She took one look at him, and then right hooked him to the floor. Laura jumped in, standing between them. "Wait Liv! We fixed him, so he's not bad anymore!" Tadatomo stood up groggily and Liv smiled. "I know. I just owed him that for knocking me out." Tadatomo stood at Laura's side rubbing his sore jaw. "It's true. I deserved at least that." Liv laughed, and then hugged the confused man. She let him go and looked around. "Well, that was a thing."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Alex, Jun, and Connor with the knocked out and newly scantily clad Annabell came in with the rest. Jun was limping a little bit. Yuri had disengaged his Genesis spell. He couldn't help but agree that was a thing. The disguised man walked to Hanna's bloody corpse and checked for a pulse. There was nothing. Looking at Gaige, he spoke. "Nice work. She's dead...but can I put an extra bullet hole in her head or cut off her head? Something to make sure she doesn't come back up? Amarius is a famed necromancer, so you can never be sure..."

He would honor whatever she said. Even if she did it herself. He noticed the green haired man walk up to Tada and extend his hand. "Nice having you back, Mr. Fukushima. Now, if you all don't mind, let me see if there's anything else we should be aware of..." Alexander went to the console and started to look stuff up.

Suddenly, a hologram appeared. A familiar black haired and fair skinned version of Yuri appeared. "Well well well...looks like you guys didn't waste any time. Shame she already gave me what I needed. Come and try to stop us...if you can. Yuri knows where the original me is buried. Come and get us." Alexei challenged them. Suddenly, everything on the data console was wiped clean.

Alex and Jun looked at the mage. "North Korea. In the mountains. Better tell Kai. I'm gonna go on ahead, I'll call. We'll probably need someone to create a hole for me and Kai to get through whatever army they've cooked up to fight Amarius and Alexei. Let's go, Conman." Said boy laid Annabell down, gently, and put the jacket he was wearing over her. The duo then left.

"Well...that was another thing...wonder how many more things we're gonna encounter before this is done..."

A new voice sounded from behind them. "Probably quite a few. Sorry we're late...and missed everything..." None other than Kai himself walked in, with Alistair in tow. "I'm sure we'll have to deal with that woman later on, but this is more important. Miss Ashe, Miss Firestorm, Miss Fisher, thank you for the help. If you're not going to go after her, we could use the help, don't worry, you'll be compensated should you choose to help us. I'd hate to ask the same thing of these other young ladies...I'm not completely updated on the situation here...would someone care to explain?"

The silver haired and unassuming man smiled at everyone. Jun limped over near the console and sat down. Alex looked over at Serena, Tadatomo, and Gaige.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:08 pm

Gaige looked at the stranger. "No. She's my problem." Gaige said. She retrieved her rifle and shot her mother in the face. Then she grabbed a lab coat from the console and tossed it over the woman's corpse. While doing so, she'd hacked into the nearby console and downloaded all information on Vyn and Hanna herself. She was deleting information on the perfect humans when a stranger's hologram showed up. He did the rest of the work for her, though it probably didn't help the coalition she didn't particularly care, she had more important things on her mind right then, and lacked witty replies for the stranger.

kai showed up then, and thanked them for their help. "I didn't do it for you." She replied. "As for the girl, she's my problem. Don't interfere. If she really is my sister I'm not going to leave her like that. What ever Hanna did to her, I'll figure out. I got the files on her before that Alexai guy deleted everything. Though Knowing Hanna there's a back up somewhere he doesn't know about. Anyway yes, I'm going after her. I can't help you right now, I've got my own priorities." She said, as a black and white haired girl dashed across the room.

Serena lunged at Tadatomo and hugged him, even going as far as kissing him, which she oppologized for. "Sorry, wanted to see if that was any different with a guy. Its so so. I'm so glad your safe though." squeezing him tightly. "I was so sure you were dead at one point. I though Amarius had made you a zombie like the other guy." She said. Gaige watched, bewildered.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Laura and Liv and Tadatomo and Elsa and Anna watched as Gaige went to work on downloading and deleting some things. The others arrived and Yuri asked Gaige if he could put a bullet point on the proceedings. Gaige declined his offer and proceeded to put one in Hanna's head. Tadatomo took the handshake that was offered by Alex. "It's good to be back. I am sorry if I caused any undue duress while I was being controlled." Alex went over to another console to try and glean some info from it as well.

Suddenly a hologram appeared and stated that the information in the computers had been wiped before revealing who he was. The hologram faded and people looked to Yuri for answers. Yuri stated the location of Alexei: North Korea. Yuri and Connor then left. Jun reflected on the abundance of things happening, when Kai and Alistair walked in. Tadatomo bowed his head politely to the two men. Kai asked for an update on what had happened. "It is a long story, sir. I will be submitting a full report on this and on the Amesbury investigation upon my return to New York."

Gaige then spoke, declaring her intent to pursue her escaped sister. Then suddenly, a black-and-white-haired blur charged past everyone and tackled Tadatomo with a hug. He was about to protest, when she suddenly kissed him. She explained, while holding him tightly, her worry for him and her relief that he was safe. Laura stood stunned at the whole display. "Oh, um... I didn't know you'd found someone else." Tadatomo suddenly worked his way loose from Serena's grip and quickly grabbed Laura by the hand. "No that's not- Serena's a friend of mine. Saved my life actually. She just doesn't have a lot of experience with people." Tadatomo looked at Serena pleadingly, while Laura stared at the two of them in disbelief. Liv cracked her knuckles, ready to knock Tadatomo out if he was being mean to her friend.

Elsa and Anna approached Kai. Elsa spoke first."Um... excuse us, sir, I am Elsa Arendelle, and this is my sister Anna. Are you in charge of this 'Coalition Against Spiritual Interferance' that we've heard about?" Anna piped up then. "We want to join!"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:06 pm

Kai nodded at Gaige. "If we find her first, we'll pass along information to you. Good luck and good hunting." He also nodded at Tada. He saw Jun giggle at the happenings between the man, Serena, and the other two women. He was finding this very amusing. So did Kai, but he wasn't going to show it out of respect.

The other two ladies approached him and introduced themselves. He nodded at the first one's question and rose an eyebrow at the other one. "My name is Kai Allard-Laio. Pleasure to meet you two. There's a lot of work to be done to sign you two up...but we can skip some of it if you help us resolve this issue...namely testing your abilities. Anyone know where Yuri is going? He clammed up his spiritual pressure shortly before we arrived and snuck out..."

Alex piped up. "North Korea. He said he'll call us for the exact location. It's where Alexei is buried."

The man nodded. "Alright. I want you and Jun to head on back to New York. When Annabell there is up to it, I also want her back in Cairo. Excuse me, sorry to interrupt, but Miss Fisher? Miss Firestorm? Will you two assist Miss Ashe with her sister or what? I'd like to know so that I can plan ahead. Serena, Tadatomo, and Alistair will be coming with me as well..."

He wanted to know who he was going to have for a team for this.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 7:22 pm

Serena looked at Tadatomo and then the red head who spoke and her eyebrows flew up. "Oh no no no Its not like that! We're just friends partners really I just that... that kiss was customary where i'm from when a friend almost dies." She said. "You should.. I'll.. I have to go speak to Alexander!" Serena spun on her heel and walked away. Then she spotted Alistair and went to talk to him.

Gaige watched the scene with curiosity. "I assume you will come with me." She said to Laura and Liv. "I probably can't do this without you after all." She said. As soon as they answered she nodded and prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:51 pm

Tadatomo took a deep breath and began to perspire slightly, his eyes wide and his face flushed. It was a sight that Laura found familiar, and she smiled and wrapped Tadatomo in a warm embrace. Tadatomo sighed with relief and gratefully accepted the young woman's love. Liv smiled to herself, content at her adopted little sister's happiness. Tadatomo released the hug but kept hold of Laura's hand. He nodded to Serena with a smile. The first smile he had shown in a long time.

Elsa and Anna nodded at Kai's reaction to their request. "We understand. Thank you for this opportunity." Anna high-fived her sister and gave the Coalition leader a thumbs-up. "Yeah! We won't let you down." They waited for Kai and would accompany him on his way out.

Kai then asked the ragtag bunch that was "Gaige's Bitches" about their next move. Laura and Liv looked at each other. Then Liv spoke, gesturing to Gaige. "I'm afraid we're spoken for." Laura nodded. "Yeah. It's not that we don't wanna help. It's just that this is far more urgent for us." Laura looked to Tadatomo hopefully, who looked back with a sad smile. "I am sorry, but I must honor my contract to the Coalition, at least until the end of this mission. But don't worry. I will not be hard to find. Now that I know you are safe and happy, and that you do not resent me for being missing, I have no more reason to hide from you. If you ever need me, just call." Laura also smiled. "I know. I'll hold you to that. Give 'em hell, my love." Tadatomo nodded. "You too. I love you."

Tadatomo approached Alistair, Serena and the others. He gave Serena a reassuring smile and then turned to Kai. "Reporting for duty, sir." Laura and Liv returned to Gaige's side. "Ready?" Laura punched Gaige's organic arm playfully. "Yeah! Let's go kick some ass!"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:15 pm

Kai simply nodded to the two ladies that were Gaige's friends. "I understand. You have your priorities. Good hunting." He wished them luck. He gathered his own little group after nodding at Tadatomo and headed out. It was going to be a long couple days...

~

Alexei had mostly recovered. But if he let the original possess him again...he would probably die. They had their force. Not perfect, per se...but hopefully enough to stall. He'd already assimilated all the information Miss Ashe had given him. All that was left was the necromancy. "Hanna's dead now. But I absorbed all the information I needed from her. All that's left is your necromancy. If you don't mind, I'd like to absorb it directly from you. It won't kill you or anything. And you'll be needed for when they come..."

Standing up, he went to an Amarius and put a hand on the man's chest. He absorbed the guy's necromancy knowledge. True to his word, it didn't even hurt the giant. Now it was just setting it up...and hope that his opponents will be too late...

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)   Retribution (Mini arc Part 4) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retribution (Mini arc Part 4)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2