Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Apex Predator. (Open.) I_vote_lcapApex Predator. (Open.) I_voting_barApex Predator. (Open.) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Apex Predator. (Open.) I_vote_lcapApex Predator. (Open.) I_voting_barApex Predator. (Open.) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Apex Predator. (Open.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Apex Predator. (Open.) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Apex Predator. (Open.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Apex Predator. (Open.) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Apex Predator. (Open.) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Apex Predator. (Open.) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Apex Predator. (Open.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Apex Predator. (Open.) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Apex Predator. (Open.) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Apex Predator. (Open.) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Apex Predator. (Open.) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Apex Predator. (Open.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Apex Predator. (Open.) Empty
PostSubject: Apex Predator. (Open.)   Apex Predator. (Open.) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:28 pm

A noisy darkness covered bogata. The sun had fallen from the sky, leaving a cloudless starry sky. The moon was a thin sliver of light cascading down on dark streets. The city still bustled with activity, cars and people going about their business as if everything were all right.

But a heavier darkness was falling on the city, as several gargantua appeared, clustedered, over a busy square, and multiple hollow poured out, with a menos or two. Monsterous creatures attacked the civilians, screams echoed into the night. And then a powerful hollow appeared, a Vasto lorde with dark grey skin and long black hair.

The appearance of Sen, his aura shining out in a powerful beacon, drew the attention of the hollow. He was not of their band. He was a source of power far greater than any of these hollow had seen before, and even though a deep fear set in, so did a lust to devour him.

But they were not the only ones with food on their mind. Sen watched the hollow advance greedily, and grinned, barring razor sharp teeth. The closest hollow lunged but Sen vanished in a flash, moved past the creature ripping out its throught with one hand. The hollow collapsed in a heap and rolled. Another charged and was riddled by a barrage of small energy spikes, died in seconds.

And then a Gillian fired a cero at Sen, hoping to destroy him, but the vasto lorde effortlessly knocked it back and into the other Gillian, destroying it. Sen leaped up and ripped off his attackers head, spraying ichor everywhere. The giant body twisted and fell, and as it hit the ground the other hollow began to flee, knowing they had made a mistake. None made it away.

the screaming had died down, as the humans witnessed the destruction of their attackers at the hands of a stranger. They watched carefully as a pair of officers arrived on the scene and approached the Vasto Lorde, who was approaching the Menos' corpse.

He sensed their proximate, assumed it was a threat and before either could raise their weapon he killed the first with a javalin of energy, then dived on the other and ripped the mans throat out with his teeth. People watched in horror as he devoured the humans, and moved on to the hollow. None made the mistake of approaching again.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Apex Predator. (Open.)   Apex Predator. (Open.) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:40 pm

A blond was staring at the scene with vague interest. It's been ages since he last saw a Vasto Lorde. The short blond hummed when he saw the creature eat the two police officers and then started on the Gillian. He had stayed hidden until now. He had a lightning bolt shaped hairpin in his hair, his hollow mask fragment. A red jacket with black ribbons in a hoop in the tail of the coat, and a red hakama. His doubled edged sword was on his back.

With his crimson eyes showing amusement, he spoke, his energy still untracable. "It's been a while since I last saw a Vasto Lorde..." The four foot ten child like arrancar tilted his head cutely. He hadn't been in a serious fight in a while. He usually avoided them with a passion. Rui's migraine hieghtened at the prospect. It was...very likely that's how it was gonna be. In a way, he hoped he was wrong...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apex Predator. (Open.)   Apex Predator. (Open.) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:09 pm

Sen looked up as someone spoke behind him. He turned to face the speaker, face dripping blood. He sniffed the air. "What are you? Shinigami? no, you would be trying to stop me... An arrancar then? Certainly not a normal child..." Sen dropped a chunk of meat and walked towards the stranger. "Vasto lorde's are rare. Not many hollow reach this stage, most give in and become arrancar, to weak to stay true to their nature. A perversion. Worse than Vizards." He watched the boy for an signs of anger. If he was either an arrarcar or vizard he might take offense.

As he watched he noticed a little hair pin in the blonde's hair. Strange to say the least. Curious, he moved closer without showing agression. He might eat this one, but he might find use for the boy first. "My hunger is sated for now. I will permit you to finish what's left if you wish. After you tell me who you are."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apex Predator. (Open.)   Apex Predator. (Open.) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Rui didn't react at all to anything the hollow said. Just spoke and stood still with a curious gleam in his eyes, though careful as he wouldn't be able to go all out at once should a fight occur. "It's good that you asked the right question. And that's an interesting view. If I had a choice, I wouldn't have chosen to become a 'perversion', but such is life...can't always get what you want. I'm not hungry. I'm just someone that was watching the city when you caught my interest. It's rude to ask for a name when you haven't given your's first."

He started to walk around him, observing the dark creature. It has been far too long since he last saw one up close like this. He stopped. "What part of Hueco Mundo do you usually dwell in? Or do you prefer someplace else?" He hoped the monster wouldn't feel threatened...especially since Rui made no move or anything that would indicate he was threatening.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apex Predator. (Open.)   Apex Predator. (Open.) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:56 am

Sen watched the boy carefully, and growled, snapping his teeth quickly. "Very well, Arrancar. You may call me Sen. And you?" He asked. He considered that this boy may be part of the espada, making him an enemy. That would be interesting, any chance to weaken Sen's greatest Enemy would be welcome. But he didn't jump to conclusions. The boy circled him, observing. Sen did not turn with him whipping and snapping his tail like an annoyed cat.

"I used to call the hollow forest my home, but I decided to move out completely. The human world is much nicer, and I find food tends to come to me here. Now if the humans stayed away, I wouldn't have to kill them. Though I have to say, they are the tastiest of foods found here."

He laughed and snapped his teeth quickly, then spun to face the boy if he was still circling him. "Why do you circle me so? If your looking for a pet, you are looking in the wrong place."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apex Predator. (Open.)   Apex Predator. (Open.) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:02 am

"Rui." The boy answered as he listened. It made sense for a hollow like Sen to be doing that. Though it appeared his little circling thing annoyed the hollow as he turned and snapped at him. Rui chuckled like a little kid. "If I wanted a pet, I would pick one far weaker, much easier to tame and not as high maintenance as you. As you say, Vasto Lorde are rare...last one I've seen was a few hundred years ago and even that wasn't this close...though that doesn't mean I haven't sensed several in the worlds. I really mean no harm to you..."

He just looked and watched. The hollow seemed...annoyed. He wondered if he should just leave and let the hollow go about his business. But the creature was just too rare to leave alone just yet...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apex Predator. (Open.)   Apex Predator. (Open.) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:59 pm

Sen snapped and growled, but he didn't appear angry. "Rui? I know that name. I've heard it a few times from the mouths of my prey. They claimed I would be punished by a god named Rui for their death.. What do you think of that, I wonder?" And then he chuckled.

"Wise, Rui. And rare indeed. I've only had the pleasure of devouring one other Vasto Lorde. It is an incredibly difficult, yet rewarding meal." He said, snapping his teeth. He watched Rui carefully, almost hungrily, then smiled. "Tell me, Rui. Are you Espada?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apex Predator. (Open.)   Apex Predator. (Open.) EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:06 am

Rui's expression darkened and his migriane skyrocketed. The pain was almost so high that he almost lost control over his power. But only almost. The intent to kill was oozing out his voice. "First, even if in reference to what others said, don't call me that. I can be cut, I can bleed, I can die. Gods cannot be cut, cannot bleed, and cannot die. Second, they were fools to think I would do anything. You just saved me some time hunting them down myself. If anything, I would hunt someone or something for you as thanks, depending on the target."

It was good he mentioned that considering the next comments that came out. That lightened his mood some. The boy chuckled. "No. The current king went after me once before, though he was far weaker then. At most, we're at an agreement. I don't mess with his affairs, he'll leave me alone. Why do you wish to know? Have some grudge against him?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apex Predator. (Open.)   Apex Predator. (Open.) EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:33 pm

Rui's anger just made Sen grin more. Clacking his teeth in amusement, he spoke. "Ah so they were referring to you. I'm surprised your so annoyed by their worships, most of our kind would revel in such attention. I guess it can also attract the wrong kind of attention though. I was very intent on meeting and fighting their great god. You have admitted you are no god though, which has saved you a fight."

Sen stilled at the mention of the current king. His eye's darkened and his tail ceased movement. "He goes after anyone not willing to join him. I have crossed paths with that arrogant bastard more times than I can count. He relentlessly persued me because I refused to Join him. I'm surprised you got off so easy." Sen said. "I must have really struck a nerve when I achieved the form of Vasto Lorde where he failed. He's continued to hunt me."

Flexing his clawed hands he stirred once more. Nashing his teeth he continued. "I have eaten many of his subjects, But he will be my greatest feast. I just need to grow more powerful, I know I can't contend with the might of the hollow king, Yet..." then he looked at Rui. "You said you would hunt something for me.. And I recall you mentioned you've sensed other vasto Lordes. If you want to repay me, point me towards one such creature. Another great soul is all I need... And then I will feast on king flesh."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apex Predator. (Open.)   Apex Predator. (Open.) EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Rui scoffed and crossed his arms. "I'm a lot of things, but I would hope arrogant isn't one of them..." He detested the rediculous nickname. So much so that if called that three times, he would lose all control and go after the person. But still, it seemed it was good he was like that...otherwise this would have turned ugly.

He listened, and nodded in agreement of the King's jealousy. Only reason he got off so lightly was because of how much he detested his nickname, and was quite adament about it when they meant. He grinned at the request. "Certainly. It should only take a few moments to locate one and give an exact location."

Rui closed his eyes for a moment. When they opened, they were glowing red and slitted, his warped power leaking ever so slightly. "In case you're wondering, I can sense across realms. Though there are some I dare not try or else it would turn my brain to mush...". First he searched the human realm. No other vasto lordes were here. Next logical choice was Hueco Mundo. First, he sensed just outside of Los Noches. Then he went to the more prominent deserts. It wasn't until he sensed just outside of the Menos Forest that he found one.

"Gotcha...just outside of the Menos Forest...heading back in...I can open a Gargantia right in front of it if you wish...or would you prefer somewhere near by?" Whatever the choice, Rui would do just that...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apex Predator. (Open.)   Apex Predator. (Open.) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:45 am

Sen growled with excitement. "Stealth is not my style. Open it infront of my prey." He said, snapping his teeth with anticipation. He flexed and waited for the garganta to Open, then looked At Rui. "You are a most useful arrancar, Rui. If I had a mind to I might try and keep you as a pet, but I have a feeling you would make me regret the attempt. You don't stand up to Arngrim wolfcloak unless you're strong." Then he took a few steps towards the Garganta.

"You say you don't meet Vasto lorde often, Rui. Well, if you wish to witness a spectacular battle between two of them right now, fell free to tag along and watch. Just don't get to close, this is guaranteed to get explosive."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Apex Predator. (Open.)   Apex Predator. (Open.) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:06 pm

Rui nodded and opened the gargantia. At the pet comment, Rui merely grinned. Didn't he just semi-accuse Rui of wanting to do the same thing? He couldn't help but chuckle inside his own mind. But the offer after the comment was a good one. "Why not...not like I have anything better to do. Just worry about yourself...if I'm not fast enough to dodge a fatal stray shot then do I really have any right to stay in this life? Anything non-fatal I'll just regenerate...this is gonna be so much fun to watch..."

He followed the Vasto Lorde into the breach he made...right in front of another vasto lorde...

(ooc: sorry for the short post...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apex Predator. (Open.)   Apex Predator. (Open.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Apex Predator. (Open.)
Page 1 of 1