Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? I_vote_lcap(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? I_voting_bar(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? I_vote_lcap(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? I_voting_bar(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Empty
PostSubject: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:28 pm

It has been a couple days since his spar with Kerensky.  The broken arm was a result of the spar, and that was his only reason for not riding his motorcycle as of late. In fact, his motorcycle is currently in the parking lot of the Coalition building.

Niko, a short, black haired 14 year old boy, was currently walking down the busy sidewalks of New York, with one arm still in a sling as his bones still need to heal up.  It was about 7:00pm, and it was getting increasingly dark.  The boy was wandering aimlessly throughout the never sleeping city.  It was very peaceful..  That is, until he heard the sound of a car engine popping on the road next to him.

A man, probably in his fifties, in a suit opens his car door and opens the hood of the truck.  Smoke comes flying out of it, and he curses.  Niko walks over, wanting to see the damage, and actually looks sad for the man.

"No way to fix this engine.  Dead as a doornail.  It's missing a vital piece here *points inside of the engine with his free hand* and there, and it would not have gotten to this point unless it's been like that for about a year or two, and the piece's absence made the usual wear and tear much more worse on your car.  Better off getting a new engine."

The man looks at Niko with disbelief, and was about to smack him for his blunt rudeness until he realizes Niko has a broken arm.  He hen grumpilly says, "Why thaaaaank you little boy, but I've got this under control.  Now go play with your 'Hawt Hweels' or hwatever they are called and let the adult do business."

"Whatever, just trying to help you out.  Good luck with that shit engine" Niko says emotionlessly as he continues walking into the night

(OOC: this is an open thread anyone can join and w/e.  I don't care what type of thread it is or who enters or how they arrive...  Just do as you like)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Empty
PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:15 am

Yuri was getting...very...irritated. His car has been making wierd noises all day. Specifically in the engine. He pulled over and popped the hood. He started poking around trying to find what was making that god awful noise. He peaked up a few times. He saw another unfortunate person having engine problems. Yuri's car was a sports car though, so it was about a thousand times better. The red head did see a brat, with a broken arm, take a look at the car. Kid sounded like he knew his stuff. And was promptly disregarded.

Yuri didn't like that crap. Four balls of white energy formed maybe two feet from each of the tires. And completely wrecked the tires as the kid walked away. The five foot eight, early thirties looking man only smiled in grim satisfaction. He had to do something to get the sour taste of being here again out of his mouth. He needed to see Kai.

He started poking through the engine again, again peeking up once in a while. He did see a suit in the far distance. He didn't like the look of that. He started searching for a bomb in the engine...
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Niko walked passed a couple more cars until he saw another person who looked like he was having engine problems as well.  Niko repeats what he had done with the jerk a couple cars behind him did.  Niko walks over to the open hood and inspects the engine.  This engine looks perfectly normal...  except...  what was leaking out of the corner?  Nothing should normally leak out of there, even if something was there that could leak.  

Niko actually hops up and reaches into the car.  Niko nearly falls into the car's innards as he reached inside one of the exhausts of the engine.  Niko felt his hand feeling slightly burnt from how the engine was running not more than a minute ago, but Niko felt something weirder near the inner part of the valve.  Niko grabs it and yanks it out, revealing it to be...  the fresh, but beaten up corpse of a rat.

"How in the hell does a rat get in an engine?  Too bad it died in a roaring, thunderous engine.  For a thing that size, it'd probably be the worst way to go besides total disembowelment and then living for a good 4 hours after said disembowelment.  Anyways, try the engine now.  Probably works now," Niko says as he starts walking off.  However, he stops and turns around realizing something that he could not place.  He could tell that this man was not normal, but Niko couldn't tell other than just a feeling of something just not right.

Niko, on his heels, does a 180 and faces the man he just helped.  Niko then notices that he's still holding the rat, and proceeds to drop it in the nearest sewer grate.  The boy walks up to the man and asks , "You're not from around here, are you?  Name's Niko.  Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:52 am

Yuri was as shocked as the kid was. And couldn't help but ask that same question to himself in his head. The kid was a little messed up though. He started up the engine again. Sure enough...that wierd noise was gone...shame that guy in a suit caught his attention AND he needed to talk to Kai. "Thanks a lot kid. It's appreciated. I have no idea how I could've missed that." He had the windows down. He was about to pull away when the kid stopped and asked him who he was. And introduced himself. He recognized the name. An eyebrow rose.

"Niko? As in Niko Viction? Kai contacted me and said something about you...I was half awake and was busy with something else. We're only a few blocks away from where he supposedly lives...wanna come with and find out what it was?" That "something else" included heels and a guy with a broken neck and some cuts that no man should ever want to have on that particular part of thier body. Being a spy sometimes sucked. The center console propped up to reveal a .45 calibor pistol. He took it and got out of the car, hiding it behind his back. Turning off the engine, he finally introduced himself. "Yuri Romanov. Have any idea why that bastard wanted to speak with me about you?" He started walking in a different direction than the kid. Heading towards what hopefully was where Kai lived.

Being his paranoid self, he discreetly checked all around him. That suit guy was following them. Joy...why can't something be easy for him for once?
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:19 am

Niko's eyes widened in both surprise and fear at the man's knowledge of his name.  The boy's free hand  darted straight for his gun that was under his big jacket.  Niko was fearing that this was one of the new agents his parents had hired to return him, but never got an image of him, just a name.  Thank god that wasn't the case as the man explained he had heard of him through Kai.  Niko relaxes a little, but after the man started talking about how he learned his name through Kai, Niko relaxes back to his original state.  It was possible for an agent to fake being the person Kai contacted, but what the man said seemed more blunt and realistic than the more polite and dodgy answer a fake-contact would have given.  This man was okay.

Niko responds to the man's question with a nod, seeing as he has nothing else to do that day.  Niko hopped in the passenger seat of the sports car, sitting next to the man.  He had popped open his center console and revealed the .45 caliber pistol, which made Niko's eyes widen in what seemed to be intrigue, but saddened a little as it was hidden behind the man's back, away from Niko's investigative hands.

Yuri was his name...  Through some fun talks about anime with his sister/mother...  Not something to talk about this moment, maybe later.  But something about learning the name made Niko at ease.  "Yuri.  Huh, interesting name.  Russian origin..."  Niko somewhat mutters to himself aloud.  Then hearing the rest of what the man says, Niko thinks for half a second and says, "Well, I don't have ideas at the moment, but I am positive that you might be the person who is supposed to be training me in my gun wielding skills, judging by how you might be adept at guns yourself due to that pistol you have behind yourself."

Noticing that Yuri was seeming kind of aware that someone or something was watching him, Niko looks around and sees what Yuri was seeing.  A suited man was following the two of them...  But something about him made Niko tense up again.  Niko couldn't necessarilly see it, but he was absolutely sure he saw it...  The metal insignia of the Victori family of a silver and gold-accented fist with silver and red-accented wings over where his left nipple would be.  Asking Yuri politely, but kind suspiciously, "Is there any way we can go faster?  I don't want to be in this part of the city any longer than I need to."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Yuri nodded. Kid knew his name origins. Wasn't Niko also a Russian name? No, it was Italian... "And Niko is Italian if I'm not mistaken." Kid was a little jumpy. Obviously had a weapon under his huge jacket. After the explaination, Yuri thought a bit. "Possibly...I'm probably the best marksman he knows. Though my pistol is hardly the only thing you need to worry about when fighting me."

The kid tensed when he saw it and spoke. Yuri merely grinned. "I know I'm not that obvious. You pay very close attention to people...try to apply that to the area around you, you'll see trouble coming before they're even aware that you noticed. The guy is smart enough to back off now that you weren't so subtle in looking around and spotting him. Kai's place is only a few more blocks. Knowing him, he'll have at least four other mages living around him..."

The suit basically disappeared. Yuri wouldn't be able to track him...but he was a mage. If the suit showed up again...the 22 year old will capture him and find out what he needed to know.

True to his word, they came across an apartment complex with four people enjoying a card game out front. They looked curiously at the duo. Yuri led the boy up some stairs and to room number 403. Knocking twice, the door opened to show the silverette. Which promptly got punched in the face by Yuri.

Kai stumbled back. "Feel better? I know I had that one coming. Come on in Yuri, Niko." The Russian snorted and walked passed and into the...expensive...living room.

"Ok...several questions. First, what was it that you wanted me to do with little Niko? Second, where is my paycheck coming from? And thirdly, why was there a suit following us? Or Niko more specifically..."

Kai rose an eyebrow at that last one. He answered the questions. "You're the best marksman I know. You can use that pistol of yours as a sniper rifle, after all. Niko uses guns almost exclusively. Who better to train him than you? Second, this will be coming from my personal account. I know you would never accept a job from the Coalition due to your...history with two individuals. And thirdly, care to explain, Niko?" Kai gave the boy a concerning stare, hoping the teen would humor him.

He would also hope Yuri would tell him if the boy was lying or not...because of that damnable Hyper Intuition of his...
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:30 am

Niko nods back to Yuri's response of Niko's name origin.  Then after Yuri made the comment of him being the best marksman Kai knows and that the pistol isn't he only thing to worry about, Niko says in an unmistakeably interested and excited tune, "Later, we better show off each other's arsenals.  I am curious as to what you use."

Then Yuri gave him a compliment about his perception, followed by a remark that could help improve on said skill.  Niko looks back and sees the suited man walk away, talking in a phone, which allows Niko to feel calm and safe, while making me more worried at the same time.  Those two now know that their missing one is in their city again.  And Niko knows that they still live in New York.

Soon after, Yuri and Niko arrive at the place where Kai's apartment was at.  Niko, being a little quiet, follows Yuri up the stairs and at the door where Kai supposedly lived.  Yuri promptly knocks and as soon as Kai answered the door, he was greeted with five knuckles to the face from Yuri.  Niko watches idly, seeing this as nothing to have great alarm at because Kai wasn't that dense to let his guard down to someone that would possibly murder him.  Thinking aloud, Niko murmers, "Did he just let him punch him on purpose?"

Confirming Niko's hypothesis, Kai allows the two to enter the room.  Luxury.  That is now a word hat Niko will associate with Kai now, due to the very exquisite state of living space that Kai occupies.  Niko leans against one of the walls, not wanting to take a seat.  Yuri then talks with Kai and is explained why he was called up here, how he is going to get paid and...  Why someone...  Was following...  Niko...  Well shit, looks like he has some explaining to do.

After Kai offhandedly asks Niko the deal with this suited man, the boy says with a serious and flat tone, "Since Yuri doesn't know what I've already told you, Mr. Kai, I will give him what I told you and the deal with the suit.  Well, for as long as I remembered, I lived with my sis.  We used to live in New York, but we moved somewhere in Nevada so she can do more mechanic-type work.  Anyways, she was recently murdered almost right before my eyes by people in those same suits.  Those men were then murdered by a, hollow(?), was it?  Then I spent some time making weapons and fixing up my motorcycle, then came here to NY so I can murder the two people who are responsible for her death.

"Now here is the part where Kai is a little in the dark about.  The two people who ordered my sister's death are crimelords or mafioso bosses or whatever the hell you wanna call them.  And they actually want to capture me because, now here's the good part, I don't really know.  I have a guess, but that can NOT why they want me.  But they want to capture me, and I didn't know if they still lived here or not.  But due to the encounter with one of their goons, it seems they still live here

"Now story time is over, kiddos,"
Niko jokingly says, "I don't want anyone else involved in this story because I CAN'T be responsible for another person's death.  This is my problem, and I will handle it."  Niko does remember the words that Kai gave him after the sparring match, but getting more people involved only means more casualties.  Something Niko doesn't want.

Niko stretches out his arm and yawns a little, then he uses his free arm to scratch an itch on the back of his head.  He looks at Yuri and asks, "Since you are here to possibly teach me, I suppose you would want to see my weapons.  Now, I only have one of my two magnums here, but I have all the ammo I use for them in my pockets.  That, and I have a sneaking suspicion that Kai, the guy who spectated the spar between Mr. Kerensky and I, has some footage somewhere that can show you my other guns and their ammo types."

Niko pulls out one of his magnums, walks over to a fancy coffee table and places it on the table.  Then he reaches into his jacket's pocket and pulls out a handful of bullets.  The Niko shuffles through his hand with his fingers and gently lays one of each special bullet for the pistol on the table.  After getting the rest of the bullets back into the jacket pocket, Niko points at each of the bullets one at a time and says their respective names, "Normal bullet, Concussion round, Incendiary round, Acidic round, and Explosive round.  Be careful, the last three are volatile and sensitive."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:24 pm

The two men eyed each other. Yuri was the one that spoke up. "He's not lying. But kid...Kai is the most stubborn person I know...especially when it concerns his men, which includes you. He'll humor you somewhat, but don't expect that to last long. *cue a pointed look at Kai* I still remember Jamaica you dick."

Kai sighed heavily. "Fine...I'll humor you a little. But the second I hear them attempting to murder you again during your training or hurt one of us to get to you, I'm partnering you up. I would love to partner you up with Alex, but I need as many of our strongest here as possible due to the somewhat recent massive hollow attack. It would be with Jun Tomoshibi, if that happens."

Yuri looked shocked. But let it go as he went over and looked at Niko's bullets. At the mention of the footage, Kai simply nodded and sent a text to someone. Yuri rolled his eyes. He knew he'll get it...but hard to tell...his phone started ringing. He looked at the unfamiliar number and looked at the attachment. He gawked. He couldn't believe it. Someone found his phone number, which he changes all the time and even rotates an encryption on it, and sent him footage and footnotes.

Kai grinned smugly as the mercenary listened to the boy. "I've handled incendiary and explosive rounds before, so I know how volatile those are...*cue Kai chuckling in amusement* Shut up Kai...I was fourteen and hadn't handled a whole lot of firearms yet then. The acidic is a nice touch. Anywhere in particular you want me to go, Kai? For the training?"

Kai didn't even have to think. "Nibelheim. But first, bury his trail. Please avoid Roanapur. Go through Amesbury instead if all possible. Jun is in Nibelheim as well, I would think his master and you could think of some fun ways to train both of them. Sounds good? *cue Yuri nodding* Good. Niko, please step outside, I'd like to talk with Yuri, alone."

Hopefully the kid did as instructed without much fuss. Yuri was the one that broke the silence. "Seems you get to pair him up sooner than expected. I could feel their intent from all the way over here."

"Get him out of here ASAP. I'm gonna kick them out of my city. Your mission is as follows. Train Niko, prepare him for the task he has his sights on. Find out that mafia's headquarters. Go to Nibelheim and meet up with Jun and his master. I'll reimburse you for any losses for convincing him or her to help. Storm the headquarters and help Niko with his vengeance."

Yuri stepped out, drawing his gun. A gunshot rang out. The man waved his gun, deflecting a bullet into the wood on the deck, and fired a shot of his own. The bullet hit a glass window of a building far away. Kai gave him his car keys. "Try to bring it back in one piece."

"No promises. Let's go munchkin. Kai will deliver the rest of your weapons." Yuri went down as Kai started barking orders. The man went to the cobalt blue, low riding sports car and unlocked it. He went inside, waiting for the kid to get in. He made some texts to select people and peeled out of there. But this was far from over.
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:33 pm

Niko listens to Yuri, and believes him because Kai is so adamant on "Helping" Niko.  Kai won't just give in to Niko's demands, but it's a childish hope at the very least.  What happened in Jamaica?

Kai says that he will abide by his wishes, but says that if something happens, he'll probably pair him up with that Jun kid.  Almost after he said something, Niko says offhandedly "They aren't going to murder me.  I am almost a hundred percent sure that their intentions are just to capture me."

Niko then listens to Yuri complement his knowledge on these special ammos, especially the acidic ammo, which was followed by Kai talking about where this training was going to take place.  Niko thought the training was going to be in that giant area that he and Kerensky fought in last time.  But it wasn't his call.  Apparently they will be going to a place called Nibelheim.  Out of the blue, Kai asks Niko to exit the room very shortly.  This is extremely suspicious because he wouldn't just ask Niko to leave the room just to reminisce with Yuri.  This is extremely unlikely due to their relationship.

However, the boy grants the man's wish by stepping out of the apartment.  However, the boy immediately puts his ear to the door and listens to the conversation.  Hearing everything, Niko was extremely pissed.  Niko gave Kai more information about himself, with only one wish that he won't pursue the people the boy wanted to kill.  

Hearing footsteps coming to the door, Niko steps back as Yuri exits the apartment.  Suddenly, a shot was fired, which Yuri deflected surprisingly, and the man shot at the spot where the origin gunshot sounded from.  No wonder Kai wanted Niko to learn from Yuri.  Yuri catches Kai's car keys and starts walking away, telling Niko to follow him.  Niko responds with a quick and somewhat cold sounding, "Just one minute.  I need a word with Kai."

Niko re-opens the door and sees Kai still standing in his room.  Niko says in a somewhat angered, but mostly cold and mono-toned style, "I heard that entire conversation.  You know, for a leader you are quite dim.  You say that you will storm the headquarters and Quote Unquote help me with my vengeance.  I know that all you want to do is try to help me, but it seems as though you are trying to handle the ENTIRE situation instead of assisting me.  Since you are SO flipping ready to take over my 'vengeance', I will let you if you are able to answer these quick questions.  Do you know who the responsible party of my sister's death is, even though I didn't tell you who the two are?  Do you know which of the many un-named underground Crime Circuit that my sister's killers are in?  Do you know the entire story of my life, because I sure as hell don't know the crucial answers to the crucial points?  Do you EVEN KNOW that if you start a wild goose chase in New York, that they will most likely leave New York, leaving no trace that I can follow at all, as it is a very high chance that their informants have links to Coalition information?"  Niko waited, waiting to see if Kai even attempts to answer these questions that Niko knows that Kai can't answer.

After Kai's response to what the boy said, Niko says almost twice as cold-like, "Then why are you hiding stuff from me!? If you had explained stuff like that and not went around my back and go on your own agenda, I might not have been AS pissed. I admit that I am young, but I'm not a helpless and defenseless kid that you need to probably waste other people's lives on trying to protect me while hunting down the people who want me.  I will and can accept help if it isn't hidden behind my back.  I don't want too many people involved so that they won't die, and I know for a fact that I can't trust you right now since you broke my trust when you immediately told me to leave so you can tell your plot of how to deal with this mafia group that wants me!  Now, goodbye."

Niko exits the apartment, not listening to whatever Kai would retort back at Niko, and catches up with Yuri down the stairwell.  Niko hops into the blue sports car that is apparently Kai's, and after buckling up, Niko says to Kai, "I kind of understand your dislike of Kai, at the moment"

Last edited by Niko Viction on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:49 pm

Kai looked up. "First of all, I'm sending three, maybe four people. Yuri, you, Jun, and maybe Jun's master. Not an army. Second, it won't take long to find out since they're on the move and so is Dino and the police along with Alexander. Capture a few or look after their bodies for some link and then follow it. And even then, do not underestimate Yuri's skills. He's been in the spy and information business since he was ten years old and has made quite the name for himself in that field. Add in his contacts with a pack of werewolves, which were once the greatest information gatherers on the planet, he'll find them no problem. Next, the point is getting them out of my city. Like I said, the Coalition takes care of its own, but I can at least order them to stand down...but the police would get involved eventually. And Dino will go after them as long as they're in the city. Probably even charge in himself. I believe you don't want their interference, especially since they're the most aggressive police force in the U.S., possibly the world. Also, Alex keeps information very tight lipped. If they do have contacts within the Coalition, I'd be severely shocked. Especially here in New York. In the end, it is you who will decide whether or not to pull the trigger at the final showdown. But it will not be here in New York. To handle an organization on your own, you're not ready yet. You're not defenseless or helpless, your sparring match proved that, but you're far from the strongest out there and I don't know how strong their best hitmen/capturers are. I fully intended on following my word. And I am now. They struck at my home...struck at my place of residence as well as the residence of my personal guard. Last I checked, that's attacking the Coalition. You can blame Yuri's Hyper Intuition for the new orders. Alex have been working on some other trick bullets for your guns that will also be delivered. Now go. Yuri is sometimes impatient." Kai continued on coordinating the search...using Yuri and Niko as bait.

(OOC: Might want to change his response to Kai a bit...that's the trouble with trying to predict what another character might say...especially an Org. Leader. I tried not to address anything in the second part, but it's kinda hard not to with Kai seeing Niko pissed off. Even though he won't respond back since Niko left immediately.)

Yuri waited impatiently. The kid got in, buckled up, and spoke to him. Yuri peeled out of there. "Actually...I kinda agree with him for once. I could never fully destroy the numerious intelligence agentcies after me. Most I could do was cripple them. And one organization I did have help with I didn't fully destroy...but the second time was the charm, but again, I wasn't alone. You need at least two strong people to take on at least a moderately sized organization and hope only their leaders are any sort of challenge or less. Either way...glad to know there is someone in the Coalition that doesn't like him. Mercenaries and him do not get along...especially mercenary mages like myself. Hang on...we got company...show me your marksmanship as is."

He spotted two black SUVs following fast behind him in the busy streets. Only for one to be taken down by a rush of water that suspended the vehicle in midair. Then electricity coursed through it before it was let go. Two police cars were already there handling them. Yuri mumbled something about advent humans and the chief of police being too damn good at his job. But at least there was one vehicle left...even if it was shooting at them, forcing Yuri to do some evasive manuevers.

If the kid took longer than thirty seconds to take it down, Yuri slammed the brakes, swerved to face the opposite direction, switched his gun to the other hand, and put the vehicle in reverse. All in less than one second. One shot was all it took. As they drove and more vehicles tried to follow them, it became very apparent that Kai knew where he was going and set the traps perfectly. As expected. Though a few did have to be taken out by the duo.

Yuri made it to the docks. He swerved into a parking space and moved out of the vehicle while it was still moving, taking out his colored contact lens. The man walked towards a boat while stripping off his shirt, revealing a very feminine form for a guy, tossing the shirt into a trash can. Then took off a piece of the dock pillar off and taking a sweatshirt out and on. Snapping his fingers, his hair color was now black and he was pale. He also changed Niko's appearance as well with his disguise spell. It might have felt like he was surrounded by power. "I'll teach you more than just marksmanship. Disguising yourself without magic can be very nice to have. Even more so depending on your body type. If nothing else...it should annoy Kai and anyone else that you hate. Obviously, my disguise back there was not my true appearance either."

Yuri nodded at the man on the boat to take them away from here. He knew Yuri...he was a werewolf and a part of Angel's pack. Yuri suddenly spun around and ducked, avoiding another bullet, and fired again. This time, the suit that originally followed them laid down with the back half of his skull missing. Yuri's friend went over and tore off the emblem that was on the suit. Going back, he untied the boat and started the engine, leaving the city.

Yuri snapped his fingers again, undoing his spell. The ship was fairly large. It had a minimal crew, all people Yuri trusted with his life and knew would never betray him. They were pack. The ship was large enough for it to have a decent sized galley and kitchen, rooms for everyone and a shower room, which everyone had to share. It also had a hot tub and a small but functional gym. The deck was large enough to take crates and the like. It even had satellite TV. But obviously no internet, though it did have a private network of four computers for video games along with another small room for console games.

Yuri lead Niko to two rooms. Pointing to a room, Yuri spoke. "That's your room. We passed the shower room. It doesn't have seperate stalls, so I hope you're not shy. Werewolves have no sense of decency...especially after they transfrom. *cue a glare from a nearby woman vaccuuming the hallway* Down Lassie. *cue a disapproving glare from said woman and shaking her head and muttering something about him being a girly man, causing Yuri to glare at her and her smiling knowingly* Be careful with the dog jokes though since they don't know you. And even then, they'll give as much as they'll take...eventually. I'm gonna go shower and get rid of this insta-tan and make-up and hair-dye. My eyes you'll recognize now that I'm not wearing color contacts. Afterwards, I think you should know a little more about me so you can have some sense of trust in me. I'll let you ask questions and I'll answer. Or if you want, it can wait till tomorrow. I don't care which. Explore, relax, whatever you want. The gym has a punching bag if you wanna relieve some stress. Or games."

Going into his own room and grabbing some extra clothes, he left Niko to his own devices. Yuri came out of the shower looking mostly white, being albino. Though he could develope a pigment if he took care of his skin so he didn't burn horribly. He had cyan eyes and white hair. He had soft features that allowed him to easily disguise himself as a girl should the need arise. He only looked to be in his late teens as a whole.

He found Niko easily enough if he wasn't in his room. He would knock on Niko's door if he was in, waiting for permission to enter. The silverette would just stare at the dead look in the boy's eyes, his own eyes betraying almost a painful recognition. And wait for him to speak first.
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:15 am

Niko, in the car, listens to Yuri surprisingly agree with Kai, but then becomes happy about dislike of Kai.  Before Yuri warned Niko about the 'company', Niko says, "I...  understand about getting some help.  I just hate that he won't say it in front of my face.  He didn't trust me, so I am currently unable trust him."

As soon as this company arrived, Yuri had told him to stop one of the cars since the other was stopped by what appeared to be magic.  Niko pulls out his pistol and unloads his concussion rounds that he keeps in his pistol just in case something happened.  He pulls out two explosive bullets, two acidic bullets, and two incendiary bullets, and loads them in that particular order.  While loading, Niko murmurs, "Magic, huh..."  After three seconds of quick loading, Niko kicks out the side-window.  Kai has enough money to pay for repairs, and besides, what's one broken window when compared to a car that has bullet holes in the bumper.

Leaning out of the car, Niko aims his pistol at the front of the SUV's hood.  He shoots twice, one bullet at each end of the truck.  The hood pops straight up due to the force of the explosive rounds.  Pulling himself higher up, Niko gets a better look of the inside of the truck.  Cue another two shots at the engine with the acidic rounds.  The engine was still running, but some of it's innards were exposed.

Niko then shoots two more times, with his incendiary rounds, into the innards of the engines.  Niko knew that the Gasoline that the SUV held, or any car for that matter, doesn't just leave the gas in the tank.  The gas goes up to the engine.  Niko shooting the exposed engine with incendiary rounds caused the truck's engine just to explode, causing the truck to veer off and crash into a parked car right next to it.  All of this in just 19 seconds, because Niko waited for the hood to pop all the way off, his cast caused the boy to not get up fast enough, and the acid wasn't instant dissolving.

Niko climbs back in the car and loads his gun with the same ammo load out just in case another one came.  Soon, the two of them arrived in the docks.  Yuri jumped out of the car as it was sliding into a parking position.  Niko stayed in the car until it stopped, he turned off the car, and starts walking behind the running and stripping Yuri.  Apparently the man had a more...  feminine...  appearance than he had originally shown.  Niko saw Yuri open a secret compartment out of a docking pole, and put on a sweatshirt.  Niko hears a gunshot, and instantly pulls out his own gun and shoots in the general direction of the shooter.  Niko's bullet inserted the attacker's head and had a delayed explosion, a first.  The delayed explosion caused the back of the man's head to explode just everywhere.

Almost immediately after Niko had shot, Yuri had shot as well.  Yuri probably would have gotten him first if it wasn't for the duck and turn.  Niko hops onto the boat after Yuri had gotten on it, and they were off already.  After a while, Yuri snapped his fingers and his illusion was dispelled, revealing that the boat was larger than it actually was.  The boy followed Yuri through the boat, taking note of everything he saw.

When the duo arrived at where his room was, he explains that it was Niko's room.  Yuri talks about the showers and how...  werewolf!?  Okay, Niko shouldn't feel surprised by this point since he just learned of hollows and shinigami and stuff, but werewolves were a nice surprise.  Niko then takes note about the info of being careful with dog jokes.  Yuri tells Niko that he'll take a shower, gives the boy the low down on things that he can do while waiting, then leaves to do that shower.

The boy enters his room and instantly rips off his cast.  He only wore it for appearances because Kai was mothering Niko, and the boy didn't really trust the fast healing process (yet) so he and Kai agreed that Niko will wear a cast for at least five days.  It didn't even reach halfway, and Niko was sick of it.  The arm was actually feeling fine, other than some slight itchy irritation.

After ripping the cast off, Niko takes off his jacket and white T-shirt and throws them onto the bed.  The boy walks in front of the mirror and looks at himself.  To think, if Haruko hadn't died then Niko would have still been able to see himself in his own reflection.  As he looks into the mirror part of the mirror-closet, he looks at his physique.  He had some minor toning along with a slim figure.  Right where a human's normal heart would be, was a patch of skin that was much brighter than Niko's regular skin tone and was in the shape of a decent sized bullet-hole.  It was a scar from so many years ago.

The memories...

It was a very sunny day, and Niko was one month in living with Haruko.  He was happy to live with his newfound sister, and to celebrate a one month anniversary Haruko set up a makeshift firing range using cans, car doors, and a stop sign that Haruko found in the junkyard a couple 4 miles down the road.  She handed Niko her own gun, Rifel.  She tells him how to shoot a Rifle, and demonstrates.  She shoots a 6 year old Chef Boyardee can dead center.  The sister hands the gun over to little Niko.

Niko struggles to get the same form of firing as Haruko, but was able to mimic her almost perfectly with some adjustments from his sister.  Niko decides to aim at the largest target, the Stop Sign.  He pulls the trigger and, because Haruko was using a special kind of bullet material, the metallic bullet bounces right off of the stop sign and right back at Niko.  The bullet tore right through Niko, passing right through where a normal heart would have been.  Rushing to the hospital, Haruko and Niko go to the emergency room.  Haruko thinking that she went off and gotten Niko killed, she was given some very very VERY surprising and delightful news...

His heart's location was mirror to where a normal heart was.  Niko's life could have been all for naught on that day, but it's good that he wasn't a normal kid.  Niko sits on his bed and just thinks about everything that is going on.  About how his life is going right now.

Niko hears a knock on his door, and the boy was MUCH calmer than he was leaving Kai's apartment.  The shirtless boy says, "It's unlocked"

Niko looks at Yuri now, almost not recognizing him if it wasn't for his girlish figure and his peculiar eyes.  The boy remembers Yuri's promise of answering questions.  So, taking advantage of his investigative opportunity, Niko asks Yuri, "Five Questions so far.  First, Werewolves...  Explain please, because I only know only slight bits of everything from hollow to shinigami...  but not werewolves.  Second, tell me why you accepted to train me, because unless Kai is a billionaire philanthropist who gives tens of thousands of dollars on a whim, there must be some personal reason why you decided to accept his request.  Or is it really that much money?  Third, exactly what are you good at and what your will be teaching me?  I ask this, because I've already seen your prowess at shooting and disguises, but by god there must be defining qualities that makes you stand out from Kai's other options.

"Fourth, why is Nibelheim apparently the number one training hotspot?  I know I'm going there to get paired up with Jun, cause I eavesdropped on you, and that's where he's training.  If the only reason why I'm going to Nibelheim is to be with Jun, then exactly why does Jun have to go to Nibelheim to train?  Fifth and final question, *
cue a very small, sly grin coming across Niko's mouth* if I scratch behind your ear would you start kicking your leg up and down repeatedly?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Yuri was very much amused by that last question. But he answered them in order. "Werewolves, according to the Coalition's database that I hacked a long time ago, are considered to be a type of advent human, along with vampires. I guess a vampire and a werewolf were once a part of the Coalition, but has since disappeared. They're the ultimate physical fighters. Plus enhanced senses...plus regeneration...plus even a few unique abilities of thier own. Like the one that was with the Coalition at one point could manipulate his bone structure and create spikes and stuff. Angel, the leader of the pack that's using this ship, could turn into a normal looking wolf, trading durability for more speed, and she can create a very heavy mist or fog around you. Silver burns them upon touch, and slows their regenerative powers and their movement speed. I don't know about wolfsbane though. I guess if you can sense spiritual pressure, their's have a slight warp to it, making it easy to identify them unless you pay attention to their little quirks anyways, then it's just a type of confirmation. I'm technically a part of Angel's pack as well. I'll never betray them, and they'll never betray me. They make the best friends you'll ever have and the worst enemies. At least, I've never met someone that would put a pissed off werewolf to shame.

Second question. Well, I hate Kai, and the feeling is mutual. Even more so since he took up to being the new Coalition Leader. You have no idea how accurate yet inaccurate your description is. He was born into a very wealthy family, but he was also taught modesty about that wealth. That apartment and car were relatively cheap compared to what he could be driving and where he could be living in. Any job from him, the Society of Magical Affairs, or the Coalition that I will never accept a job from, will always be lucrative because I'll charge several times my normal fee and they'll pay it. Because they know I'll get the job done with no risk of failure. Plus training someone is better than other jobs that I could have...even more so if they're a genius or something.

Third question. Improving your marksmanship and fighting ability, obviously. Disguising yourself...and you have the figure to go into the opposite gender...even if you are a little toned. Beyond those? Anything your closed off heart desires. I'm a Jack of All Trades. Spying, sabatoge, plumbing, cooking, cleaning, carpentry, butler, you name it I could do it. And if I don't, I'll learn how. I'm also multi-lingual. Born in Russia, more or less raised everywhere. I've taught people before, though they've been mostly magic users and werewolves. Any other teaching job has been at a normal school or teaching one of those two groups.

Fourth question. I would guess the Arena there plus the wide variety of strange creatures that make that place their home. I've never been there personally. The last part of your question you'll have to ask Jun's master.

Now this one I love to answer. I can already tell I'll like you at least a little just from this one. I'm not a werewolf. I was raised in an orphanage in Moscow. A boy three years my senior became my second older brother. Ziggy, one of his nicknames, was a werewolf and Angel's fiance. I discovered their existance through him. Now for the actual question, I know they sometimes do when they're in their humanoid wolf hybrid thing, but I'm not sure if they do in their human states...wanna plot to find out here?"
Yuri grinned madly.

The door busted open to show the woman. "Don't you dare Yuri Romanov. I swear I will take all of your wine and through it overboard should you try. And you, little batchkin, should you try it you will learn how devious we can be when plotting revenge." She had a Russian tinge to her voice.

Yuri pouted at her. "I thought you guys had these rooms sound proof?"

"Mostly. If we're right outside the door, then we can eavesdrop." She slammed the door shut.

Yuri turned to the kid. "If you don't mind, may I take a look at your arm? The one that had the cast? I'd like to see if it's fully healed. If it's still a while away, may I use my healing spell? It'll take only a few minutes and you'll feel all warm and tingly as it's healing. Oh, and by all means, ask away if you've figured out some more questions you wanna ask."
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:26 am

Niko listens intently on Yuri's answers.  But as a small interruption in Yuri's talk when he mentioned vampires in his werewolf talk, Niko says with a voice tinted with confusion and a tone that indicated 'shoulda guessed', "Vampires and werewolves exist then.  Shoulda guessed since werewolves exist."

He is glad to learn more about Yuri's past, more so since the boy noticed how very paranoid-like Yuri acted.  Niko appreciated the info of Yuri's past because it allowed the boy into part of Yuri's hidden life.  Well, that is how Niko perceives it at this moment from what he can gather of Yuri, so it means that Yuri was putting trust in Niko.  That allows Niko to feel a little closer to him than others.

On the final part of the Q&A (part one), Yuri talked about maybe plotting about finding out the answer of his question.  The way Yuri said it with his facial expression made Niko chuckle a little, and a little more after the back and forth between Yuri and the Russian-sounding woman.  This was the first time Niko really felt like as if he was opening up since the incident...  

The Silver haired man looked at the boy and asks him about the arm.  With a shrug, Niko says nonchalantly, "Well, I didn't trust Kai because I'm still suspicious of the magical healing.  Doesn't seem natural to me.  But I trust you enough to check it out.  It feels okay, but just as a precaution, it would be best to heal it back to a hundred percent, right?"

Giving Yuri his arm, Niko thought for a little bit.  He gets a couple more ideas for questions.

"I do have a couple ideas for questions while you are healing my arm.  First, if I tell you information that I haven't told anyone else, would you keep that information from them.  I ask because I feel like I can trust you more than anyone else I know.  Plus, I can tell that you won't go overboard with the information like some other person I know *cough* Kai *cough*

"Also, you are a gunner.  Knowing anyone who uses guns, you probably have your own stash of guns and, maybe, special ammo.  If you have it on this ship, can I look at 'em?"
 With this said, the boy's eyes sparked a little for a small instant with anticipation to see what was in Yuri's holster (innuendo not intended).
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:32 am

Yuri merely nodded on the small interruption and shivered. He was scared of vampires! He hoped he never meets one. He did chuckle at the 'suspicious of magical healing' thing. "I do believe he meant modern machinery that doctors use. To my knowledge, he has no healing spells. I would prefer you to be at full strength until we're at Amesbury and/or where this Jun is. Both for training and in case any more of those goons show up...and them being better than the ones we ran into earlier." He checked it out. It certainly was a ways away. He started up his spell. A white magic circle appeared below Niko, with the center symbol being that of the medical sign.

He listened to the other two questions as he worked his magic. "Depends on what it is. If it's personal, save it for if we become more than student and teacher and become friends. Only then will I not spill it when offered big bucks. If it's important to the mission at hand, then it depends if it's something Kai needs to know. He doesn't need to know the location of their headquarters or anything like that. What he probably should know is our current whereabouts though. Maybe how you're progressing in your training. It's my belief that a trainee needs to trust the trainer for real progress to be made...hence why I'm being so honest..."

He very nearly slipped up about his older brother and Ziggy...how he trusted them to train him...but still not holding anything back. He didn't want to reveal too much of himself. But on to the next question.

"I hate to disappoint you...but my only gun is my pistol. I know how to use others...but I never had the urge to make my own version. Why bother creating a rifle when I can use my pistol like one? I have it ranged, so I can compensate for bullet drop and wind and everything else.  With my Hyper Intuition, why make a shotgun when I easily hit targets at close range? That's just me though. Come on, I'll show you the gun and my other weapons."

He led Niko to his room...literally just across the hall. He was still healing him. He took out the gun and tossed at him. It was unloaded...he had nothing to fear here. "A Colt 45, military issue. I reinforced it myself to handle close combat with shinigami or hollow or anything else that came my way. I also modified it a little so it can handle rough treatment or misuse that might be necessary...like kicking it and tossing it. *cue taking out a clip, a bullet more specifically and tossing it to Niko* The rounds are armor piercing...so against an arrancar's tough armor like skin, it'll penetrate. Barriers made of energy could be a little tricky for it. *cue taking out a bowie knife* This is my vibro-knife. It'll cut through damn near anything at close range. Including energy attacks and the like. That's it for the weapons that I actually carry. My other two are magical weapons."

He took both hands to his sides. A magic circle appeared before each one. The one in his right was a white magic circle. Out of it came a sword with a red hilt and a golden, ornate guard. The other magic circle was grey-ish. From it was a sword that was more plain looking, black hilt and guard and a plain looking blade.

(OOC: The first one described is the first one on the top row, the second one is the ninth one, going left to right)

(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Matt-likes-swords_weapon-collection

"The more fancy one is the Heaven's Gate sword. One of three known magical weapons with minds of their own. It makes whoever has the purest heart its wielder and is a holy sword. This other one is the Rune Blade...a sword that magic users both fear and envy to have as their own. Kai I know is afraid of it. It's one of the other two with a mind of it's own. To choose its wielder, it hosted a tournament. Which I won. It's feared and envied because of its unique abilities to negate and seal abilities and spells. It's often considered the neutral morality blade. Where the Heaven's Gate is the 'good' or 'holy' morality blade."

He desummoned the two swords. His room was exactly like Niko's. Well, he had a bigger closet, but that was it. On the small counter was a variety of color contacts and different hair dye colors. Yuri spoke again. "Out of curiosity...how old do you think I am? I'm sure Kai let a little something slip during your private fuming time." He was curious. He was 22 years old. And he would say it after Niko answered. Then He would await further questions.
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Niko shrugs at the unfolding of the topic of weapons.  The glimmer in his eye about the guns toned down a lot, but at least he still has a pistol to look more in-depth at.  And something that Yuri said, more specifically about how the man prefers to use his pistol since 'he can use it as a rifle and a shotgun', seems to be a stab at Niko's wide array of guns.  Which Niko has to reply with, "Why settle for one gun when you can have a whole arsenal," which is followed up by a cocky grin.

When Yuri hops up and stops the healing process, the arm feels perfectly normal.  Although it didn't feel much different, there was a small difference that made that much of a difference.  The boy follows Yuri into his room and catches the gun he threw at the boy.  He rotates it in his hand, examining every notch, crevice, and mark on the gun.  This was a good make.  And there was another jab at his gunsmanship due to Yuri talking about his gun being reinforced enough to handle quote unquote, misuse.  Does he even know how Niko got a broken arm in the first place?  If not, then that is some Grade A irony right there.

Niko then catches Yuri's bullet.  Armor piercing.  A bit uninventive to Niko, due to the bullet types he himself made.  But if it gets the job done, then what does he have to complain about.

Then Yuri shows the boy his vibro-knife...  The sound of the name just made Niko snicker inside a little.  Sounds way too conspicious to him due to an inside joke he and Haruko had while the two played a certain video game on the DS.  Starred Princess Peach and gets powers through something called a 'Vibe-scepter'...  Niko might be young, but he knows too much to not know some adult humor.

The Vibro-knife wasn't really impressive to Niko, but something that made the boy raise an eyebrow was the swords.  Yuri's Magic Swords.  It's an interesting story behind the swords, but swords with a mind of their own.  After his little quip on the stories of his swords, Niko had nothing to say but, "Interesting..."

Then Yuri had asked Niko how old he thought Yuri was.  Niko, without hesitating, says, "You look around 20 years old."

After a good 30 seconds of silence, Niko asks, "I have only a couple more questions.  Since there are werewolves, are there werecats?  And then last question of the night, how long is the boat ride?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:26 pm

He couldn't help but notice the cocky grin. "We're entitled to our opinions." He was lightly amused by the look. Yuri continued to observe the young man. He took a liking to the gun. But something about his expression shifted slightly when he said something about necessary misuse. That was a story for another time, most likely. Niko didn't seem to be too impressed with the bullet type...but seemed have some type of amusement about the vibro-blade. Yuri kind wondered if the kid's mind went into the gutter a little upon that.

The swords caught his attention a little bit more. Yuri wanted to hug the boy for his answer...he was closest one to guessing his actual age. "Close. 22 years old." Then came the questions. One silver eyebrow rose up at the first one. "That...is a very good question. I honestly have no idea. Probably something to ask the wolves. The boat ride will probably be several days...possibly a week, week and a half. The engine isn't as updated as others. Doesn't mean we can't get started with something while we're here though. We're heading towards the British Aisles. From whereever we dock, we'll go to Amesbury for a little bit of intense training. Then Nibelhiem if Jun hasn't finished up his training. You get some rest."

Once the kid was gone, he checked his phone. He got two more texts. The first was confirming his suspicions. Kai had already finished things up in New York with zero casualties and captured 23 members. It was a bit rediculous. He may hated the guy...but he certainly had respect for him. The second was another file on Jun. Full name was Jun Tomoshibi. Looking closer, he saw that he was the son of Dino and Xena Tomoshibi. Yuri groaned. He had personality profiles on those two. He hoped to God Jun wasn't anything like them. He decided to go to bed. It was going to be an interesting several weeks to a month or two.

~Thread Closed~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?   (open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him...  But does he even care? Empty

Back to top Go down

(open) A crippled kid learns about the world around him... But does he even care?
Page 1 of 1