Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi I_vote_lcap(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi I_voting_bar(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi I_vote_lcap(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi I_voting_bar(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Empty
PostSubject: (FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi   (FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:45 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Reneshina Arashi
True Age: 105
Sex: Female
Personality: Rene is a nice person in general.  In fact, she does not really hold any ill-feelings towards anyone.  Even though she is a shinigami, whose sole job is to destroy the evil hollows, sinners, arrancar, etc., she feels sorry for them as they were led astray from the path of a good life.  To expand on this, she has a motherly feel to her little siblings and anyone who depends on her.  She hates using violence, and wants to avoid it at all costs until absolutely necessary.

More about Rene, she is more than legally blind.  She can make out things about 4 feet in front of her, but anything further than that is just blurs to her.  To make matters worse, she has a condition wear her eyes are extremely sensitive to light, so she has to wear a bit of a blindfold to keep the light from entering her eyes.  She can somewhat see through the blindfolds, but it's at a level where her eyes can tolerate any light.  She pretends as though she is fully blind and uses her heightened reiatsui sensing to map out the area around her, but the matter of fact is she DOES map out the area with her heightened sensing and then backs it up with some eye-sight.

Rene can remember some things of her past life, mainly due to contact with her siblings, but she can feel a memory in the back of her head waiting to pop out, trying to make itself known, but is locked within deep in her psyche.  This frustrates her, as she hates not knowing things.  Even if it would make a situation worse, she just has to know what is going on.

Due to her hindered eyesight, her other senses are heightened, including her 6th sense (sensing reiatsui and stuff like that).  That means she has heightened senses of smell, hearing, tasting, and especially feel.  She is very sensitive to touch since she depends on her touch to get around most of the time, and to this day it's quite shocking at the difference between what she feels and what a normal person feels from the same thing.

Altough she is motherly to just about anyone who depends on her, she plays around as if she was a sister.  She really can't help but have fun when it might not seem appropriate.  However, she can be serious when she needs to. ..

Fears: Being discriminated against, Losing all that she loves, Slimy things

Character Appearance

Height: 6 foot 4 inches
Weight: 153 lbs
Physical Traits: (FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Shinig10
Clothing: ^
Accessories: A blindfold like rag that helps keep light from reaching her eyes, to avoid damage to her own eyes.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Due to her blindness, she never makes the first strike, because she won't be able to make it effectively.  She, however, waits for her foes to make a move and then she'll use their attack to map out their location, so she can attack them in self-defense.  She is a close range fighter, however, as she can't use Kido as it detrimental to her vision.

Also, she usually fights with her sword in one hand, and leaves the other open just in case.  It's not a very useful strategy unreleased, but when she does go into at least shikai, this fighting style makes her able to be versatile with her attacks.
Strengths: Extremely heightened sensing, excells in strength and defense, Ambidexterous
Weaknesses: Can't look at bright lights, Can't use Kido, Has hindered vision, isn't very fast, low pain tolerance

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: {Refer to Physical Traits Photo}
Spirit’s Name: Misutoraru
Spirit’s Appearance: (FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Misuto10
Spirit’s Personality: Misutoraru acts a bit royally and very sophisticated, giving much respect to Rene.  Misu does act kind of stuck up, really...  But something odd is that Misutoraru is a mute.  In a way, it separates Rene and Misu, since Rene is the only one who can communicate to Misu, and Misutoraru can't do much to communicate.  Misu is a bit of a troublemaker...  Yeah, she is respectful and sophisticated, but childlike at the same time.
Inner World: A blank world
Kidou: None, as learning these Kido would expose her eyes to bright lights, which is more of a hindrance than beneficial

Shikai

Call Out Command: Sharpen the knife, Misutoraru
Appearance: Reneshina gains a small arsenal of throwing knives wrapped around her waist, twelve in total, along with her zanpakuto.  4 knives of each color.
The Throwing Knives:
Abilities:

Name: Sharp Cartography
Effect(s): Reneshina can throw one of her throwing knives at an object and whenever it sticks in the ground, it gives Rene a mental projection of the area 50ft around it and in that 50ft horizontal radius it also maps as high as eyesight allows a person.  Reneshina can retrieve the knife in order to reuse it in a different area.  The mental projection allows Rene to see everything with no problem in the confines of the knife radius.  Rene can throw as many as she want per post, but she has to leave the knife where it sticks in for at least one post after the post she throws them in before she can retrieve and re-throw.

Name: Track
Effect(s): If Rene is able to cut someone with one of the throwing knives, she will be able to sense where he/she is wherever he/she is or what she/he is doing through the small bit of reiatsui that the throwing knives leave in the cut.  Now, this tracking is not permanent, as the reiatsui dissipates over time.  Rene will be able to track the person she cuts with her throwing knife for two posts after the cut has been made.

Name: Flash Step 2.0
Effect(s): Rene has a technique that depends on Sharp Cartography.  Rene can instantly teleport to one of the thrown knives she has thrown in the current thread (Idea came from Minato from Naruto...  If you wanted originality, BITE ME).  She can only do this once, before a 3 post cooldown.

Boosts: Strength Triples, Speed and Endurance Doubles

Bankai

New Name: Misutorarusutorenjā
Appearance: [What does your bankai look like? Character appearance changes, weapon changes, etc.]
Abilities: [What abilities does your character gain]
Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

Back Drop

Background: It was lonely at the orphanage. Reneshina Kusajina was a Japanese-English mix girl, who looked completely Caucasian for how her mother was also a Japanese-English mix and her father being a full-blooded Japanese-man. It was kind of surprising. For most of her life, she lived as an orphan in an orphanage in the middle of the country. For some reason, no one adopted her. She was much nicer, politer, and definitely much cuter than any of the other orphans, but she was never adopted. And that was the way it was for the entirety of the 8 years she has lived there since she was born.

Sometime in the middle of June of her 8th year in the orphanage, two strange people arrived. A man and a woman, but they looked like those young military people in the old TV shows. They looked at all the children who were crowding them, wanting to get adopted. Meanwhile, Reneshina was singing outside, to a tune that she has long forgotten. She lost hope in getting adopted many years ago, and would just ride the things out. For some reason, the two people heard her and went outside and saw a young Reneshina, who looked like a cute nerdy looking girl with her glasses and long-braided brunette hair.

Those two people were the Arashis, and they wanted to adopt Reneshina. Rene can't remember why she was adopted, but didn't argue as she was getting out of the most depressing place ever. After the adoption was all said and done, she starts living as Reneshina Mistral Arashi.

Over the 12 years she lived with her adoptive parents, she was a nice obedient child who never argued with them. Some even called her Miss Perfect as she developed into a nice, smart, beautiful woman. Along with this, her parents made Rene want to work in the military. However, as she grew older, she grew more and more longing to work in the CIA. As she turned 21, she found a job in the CIA, plus she wasn't able to live with her parents anymore as they were now raising twin children.

Then everything turned into a whole blank. Reneshina can't remember what happened in those 15 years that separated her joining the CIA and her death... She remembers some things, such as attending the funeral of her sister and her brother, seeing both of them as little babies, and an ex-boyfriend who killed himself when she broke up with him for not wanting to get serious. But everything else was just nothing but a blank.

When she first awoke in the Soul Society, she was greeted with a strange sight. A short kid in black robes with lightning bolts on the corners of his eyes. Unknown to her at the time, this was actually her little adoptive brother. There was no way he could recognize her, as she was never there for Raiden an at age where he could probably recognize her. However, for some reason, this kid struck a chord in the back of Rene's mind. The kid explained that Rene was dead, and the basics of the Soul Society. Kind of shaken up by the unfolding events, Rene just plays off being dead as nothing more than a second life.

A good two decades later of being a soul in the Rukongai, Rene was living a peaceful life as a soul. Well, that is until a hollow attacked the little Rukon district she was living in. She was damn near killed by this hollow, that is until a silver haired shinigami girl comes and kills the hollow, saving her life. The same thing that happened with the shinigami kid she met when she first became a soul had happened again. Something about this girl struck a chord within her mind. Mistaking this 'chord strike' as a calling to be a shinigami, Rene decides to train to become a part of the Soul Society.

During her times at the Soul Reaper Academy, Rene's vision was taking a turn for the worse. She was starting to have intense migraines whenever she was in open daylight, and her vision was blurring to an insane amount. After a while, Rene figured that she was going blind, and later on figured her sensitivity to light. It was sad predicament, because the way she full figured this out was in kido practice, where someone was using a very bright Hado technique that was so damn bright that she passed out due to the intense pain in her eyes.

Years later, she graduated out of the Soul Reaper Academy with flying colors in all categories EXCEPT for the Kido category as she was exempted from it due to her condition. She was immediately cast into the 9th division, and from there on she started her climb up the seat ladder.

When she became around 97 years old, Reneshina finally became the Captain of the 9th division. It was quite the accomplishment for her as she surpassed the bindings that her disability cast upon her. And around this time, Rene was starting to reminisce on her life. She remembered the silver haired girl and the lightning bolt eyed boy. She wanted to know why she always connected the two of them together. She was frustrated as she knew them but didn't know them. So she made it a goal of hers to find the two of them, although she didn't know their names.

Now it is present day, and Reneshina is still a shinigami that has survived the aftermath of the fall of the Soul Society. She is still trying to lead some shinigami, using her leadership experience to back her up, but she still makes it a goal of hers to find Silver and Lightning, the two kids that struck a chord within her.

Side Notes: Mistral the Stranger
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi   (FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Good good. The only thing I see wrong is you say she becomes a captain, but its unlikely you'll make captain tier (1-5) with this app on approval, unless jun thinks so? Jun?

I'll approve anyway, And tier you at 2-2 for now. But you may have to modify that captain thing from your back story.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi   (FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:29 am

Sorry, Gotta enforce the rules. I'd be willing to give her a 2-1 if Zenke agrees, otherwise, I'll go with his tier. You're just under thirty posts away from a tier up. I'll talk to him before giving the official word. For now, I'll just lock it and edit to give the official tier.

Edit: Yeah, Zenke said it was fine. 2-1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi   (FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi Empty

Back to top Go down

(FINISHED) Reneshina Arashi
Page 1 of 1