Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMidnight Rider (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barMidnight Rider (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMidnight Rider (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barMidnight Rider (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Midnight Rider (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rider (open)   Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:00 pm

"Ah that's a shame... The nails didn't damage his bike as much as I thought they had." He just shrugged and then laughed a little as he turned to look at the woman and the phantasmal, his sensing skills sucked horribly and he was more surprised by the fact that he had been sitting next to a soul reaper this entire time without them lashing out at him verbally. He shook it off and stood up, spinning the empty bottle he had taken early in his right hand and with his left he began to rip his hand into the space behind him. "It was nice meeting you all and having a laugh. Also to you soul reaper, Lighten up a bit. You'll find things like this are rare as all hell and should be enjoyed, and to think I didn't know you were a reaper till just now."

As he finished his sentence his ripped a black space into the area behind him and felt a cold chill run up his spine as he smiled stepping through the gargantua he had just manifested within the bar he turned and lobbed the bottle across the room towards the door before it closed. He didn't care what happened after that he was going to rest his head for a bit in the sands of the endless desert and never ending night. He had to think over the night he had just had with a mysterious phantasmal, a strange child, and a reaper that seemed just a little to up tight.
Back to top Go down
Chynarose

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rider (open)   Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:48 am

Ok. That was it. As soon as she could shuck her gigai and get to Akatsukimi, she was going to konso the bitch ghost’s ass whether the spirit liked it or not. First of all, outing her as a shinigami was a bit of a dick move; mortals, even drunk ones who probably either wouldn’t remember it or pass it off as the influence of spirits of the other kind, weren’t supposed to know about shinigami. Second, she was totally wrong about the dead despite being one herself; the dead were dead because everything in the mortal world had an expiration date (dying if a plant or animal, crumbling to dust or otherwise decaying if not) and the afterlife was in fact as real as the world of the living (even if there were three separate realms - four if you count dongai and whatever weirdness it did with it’s pocket dimensions and the whole thing with that Valley of Screams she vaguely remembered hearing a bit about before she graduated the Academy) so it wasn’t like a soul met oblivion upon death. Memories faded and were lost, rewritten from lifetime to lifetime, but the soul itself was eternal; to profess otherwise was ignorance and to take such pride in that ignorance - as if your words and your words alone were Truth when you knew nothing of the Truth and that anything or anyone who proved you wrong was akin to an abomination - was... she didn’t have the words for what it was, only that it was bad and lit up a rage within her.

She didn’t bother to acknowledge Crow’s parting words so focused was she in her outrage. Not that it would’ve mattered as Crow had left soon after and at any rate, she wasn’t about to take advice from a Hollow. Or from some upstart ghost pulling the holier-than-thou schtick (who was responsible for Miyuki’s shitty mood and her need to ‘lighten up’ as the Hollow mentioned. Truly had the ghost kept her damn trap shut and not acted like a sanctimonious prick, Miyuki would’ve been able to relax and be decent if not good company. But no...).
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rider (open)   Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Faris sighed as Miyuki's anger was very clear on her face. Great.. another child going to throw a tantrum.. Well at least it would give Faris something to do. Her body could still be hit by ego weapons such as Zanpaktou due to their unique spiritual pressures so she would have to take the shinigami somewhat seriously if she decided to act on her anger.. Not that she was worried about it. The boy and hollow had already said their good byes and left the bar.. Meaning Miyuki had nothing to vent her frustrations on except for Faris no. Wonderful..

"Oh for the love of.." She muttered as she just shook her head. Those two boys were smarter than they looked for having left when they did. She stood up and walked a couple feet away from Miyuki before turning back around to face her, "Look can we hurry up and get this over with? I have better things to do than deal with your tantrum." Faris purposely said it that way to further push Miyuki so that she would indeed hurry up and attack Faris. The sooner she did the sooner Faris would prove how utterly pointless the girls assault was. Because if Miyuki did attack Faris wouldn't even move at all. Any attack that came within inches of Faris was instantly bounced backwards as if it hit a force field.. but it was Vectors..

But that is only assuming she did attack Faris. If she didn't then Faris would get ready to leave the bar and go back to travelling somewhere else. She truly had no intention to deal with a tantrum longer than need be..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Chynarose

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rider (open)   Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:13 am

Still seeing red, Miyuki rose to Faris’ bait and decided to indulge in her own impulse. Ignoring the ghost for the moment, she made her way to the ladies room. A few minutes later she exited the restroom and retook her seat at the bar, followed shortly afterward by... herself. Only this version of Miyuki was invisible to mundane eyes, was dressed in the traditional robes of a shinigami, and carried a sword stuck in the obi. Facing Faris, she began to chant. “Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini. Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat. Bakudo nine: Geki.” Red light shot out at Faris to engulf her.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rider (open)   Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:38 am

The red light Miyuki emitted from her Kidou chant was scattered across the bar harmlessly as it tried making contact with the entire outside of Faris' incorporeal form due to her Vector control she had set up in case Miyuki had actually attacked her. Causing Faris to sigh at the weak heartd attempt the shinigami had displayed considering she had already told Miyuki that she was the strongest being in the bar, "Seriously? Thats all you tried to do? You spent all that energy and for what? A light show?" Faris said to openly mock Miyuki considering they both knew that the red lights was not meant to be a "light show" but a form of binding.

Faris then pointed a finger at Miyuki in a gun mocking way and with a "Bang." She had fired a thin and spiraling beam of energy made of pure cold energy. This was not to be confused with normal energy such as you'd find with light and heat as it was it's own unique energy type used by controlling high energy sub-zero gases. If any of the beam made contact with any part of Miyuki that part would have ice form over it instantly. If it missed entirely it would just turn the wall behind Miyuki into a sheet of ice. Faris planned to start small and grow more complex and with more effort put into her attacks as needed.. No sense wasting energy going all out when doing so would most definitely kill the poor Shinigami.

And the last thing Faris needed was another chase from Gotei 13. Especially since technically speaking this entire fight was Miyuki's fault for being overzealous in her beliefs. Just because she was a shinigami didn't mean she knew reality. She only knew one side of the story. For all she knew their Soul King was on par with another religions god. Not that Faris intended to debate philosophy at this poiint..but the thought had crossed her mind.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Chynarose

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rider (open)   Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:34 am

Drawing her sword to help block Faris’ attack, Miyuki dodged to the side; just managing to miss getting hit by the blast. So close had it been that she could still feel a slight chill from the shot’s passage. She frowned since she hadn’t planned on drawing her blade, at least not until the time came for her to perform the konso anyway.

It was perhaps too bad that Faris had decided that flaunting her arrogance was better than starting up a philosophical conversation as it was that arrogance that was getting Miyuki’s ire up. Regardless of what Faris’ intent had been, what Miyuki had taken away from those careless words was a statement saying that the afterlife - that is, the Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, and Hell - were all a lie and that, as a resident and agent of the Soul Society, her very existence was fundamentally wrong and unnatural. It was that attitude and insult that had set Miyuki off and now the only way that she’d stop was if she succeeded in sending Faris on to the afterlife so that she could see the truth of it for herself, Faris killed her, or they got interrupted by an outside source (like orders from her superiors).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rider (open)   Midnight Rider (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Rider (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: