Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Meeting the master (rena) I_vote_lcapMeeting the master (rena) I_voting_barMeeting the master (rena) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Meeting the master (rena) I_vote_lcapMeeting the master (rena) I_voting_barMeeting the master (rena) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Meeting the master (rena) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Meeting the master (rena) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Meeting the master (rena) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Meeting the master (rena) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Meeting the master (rena) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Meeting the master (rena) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Meeting the master (rena) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Meeting the master (rena) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Meeting the master (rena) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Meeting the master (rena) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Meeting the master (rena) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Meeting the master (rena)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Meeting the master (rena) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the master (rena)   Meeting the master (rena) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:07 am

The day was fine in Karakura town. Zanger walked down the street with a smirk and a cigarette in his mouth. He was tall lean and well built, and wore a suit with a waistcoat and long jacket. His hair was brown, short and slightly spiky, his eyes black with streaks of grey.

Zanger found the place he was looking for, an archery dojo. He admired the achitecture as he approached and entered the front gate. The place was quiet, not something he'd expected at the time of day. Zanger approached the main building, and unsure of japanese custom dawdled for a moment.

He slid open the door and called out in a distinct germen accent "Hello? Anyone here?" Unsure what to do, he waited a few moments, called again and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the master (rena)   Meeting the master (rena) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:39 am

Mia was busy helping someone with their accuracy problems so she hadn't heard the man at all when he called.. So she jumped a bit when she turned around and there was a german man's voice suddenly asking if anyone was there inside of the building. She moved to greet him and noticed she hadn't seen him before so she didn't know if he was interested in joining the club or if he was...

..her train of thought ended there and her smile slowly faded to a normal expression as she realized she was feeling quincy energy for the first time in several months. Normally she would be thrilled.. but she had grown so accustomed to being the only quincy she knew that the information shocked her more than it pleased her. She was still polite when she spoke again though.

"I am Mia Baonaru.. Welcome to my Archery range. Are you here to learn?" She was being both entirely serious and sneaky with her question because her students didn't know she wasn't exactly a normal human, "I can give you private lessons if you want in a little bit. I need to finish helping Chris with his accuracy training for the afternoon first.. We've only got about ten minutes left for the day if you could be patient."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the master (rena)   Meeting the master (rena) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Zanger finally got someones attention and as it turned out she was quite the looker. And also the person he was looking for. "Ah, it is an honor to finally meet you, miss Baonaru. I am Zanger Astaire. And yes, I am in need of some training." He was careful with his wording because she seemed a little tense, and though he couldn't be sure he guessed she didn't want to mention quincies around the human.

Zanger nodded politely. "Of course, I've got plenty of time to spare. By all means, work away." Zanger said and shewed her away with a smile. He sat himself down and waited for Mia to finish with her student and get back to him.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the master (rena)   Meeting the master (rena) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:30 pm

She nodded to him when he said he'd wait as she said she spent the remaining ten minutes helping Chris with his accuracy. He actually managed to hit the target once before thanking Mia and leaving for the day. Upon his full departure Mia looked back over to Zanger and smiled slightly, "So Quincy what brings you to my humble archery club this day?" she stated with a tone of politeness. Despite him seeming older Mia could feel the vast difference in their energy.. Perhaps he was here to learn? or maybe he had lost his power and wanted to ask for help..? Hrm.. She pondered it but didn't let it show.

She motioned for him to follow her and she walked into a part of the club that looked like she lived there. Upon doing so she started working on making herbal green tea. When she finished she offered him some and made sure she was paying attention to anything he said or did. He may be a Quincy but she still didn't know him.. So a little caution didn't seem so out of place.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the master (rena)   Meeting the master (rena) EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:58 pm

When chris was gone Zanger stood up and waited for Mia. She started by asking what he wanted. "Well, to be honest, I know nothing about what I am. I only discovered my quincy powers maybe 2 weeks ago. I was hoping you would teach and train me in quincy customs because so far all i can do is make my bow." Zanger followed her into her living quarters where she started to make tea.

Zanger accepted a cup of tea. "Thank you. Ah, where was I? Right, well my father was the quincy in my family, and my mother never told me, though she must have expected this day to come because she gave me the quincy cross without saying what it was. If I have kids i dont want to leave them in the dark, being able to teach them about what they are is something i want to be able to do. that, and I've reached my potential as a human, but I beleive with your help I can become so much stronger."

He took a break from speaking to give her a chance to speak, and sipped at his tea. "I can of course pay you if you want." he then said.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the master (rena)   Meeting the master (rena) EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:42 pm

"I see.." She said mostly to herself as he mentioned being a newly awakened Quincy and quietly listened to the rest of what he had to say, "Payment is unnecessary.. Unfortunately there is less to being a Quincy nowadays than there used to be.." She sipped on her own cup of tea and sighed softly, "For now I will start with the short version.. You know how there are many of these "Advent" humans who gain abilities one way or another yes..? They are usually all over the news.. Well.. in a sense we are like them.. but there is one difference and this difference is the very reason Shinigami had nearly wiped out the Quincy blood within humanity.. Do you have a guess as to this single vastly important difference is?"

She gave him time to respond..if he got it right she'd nod..if he didn't, which was more likely from his earlier words, she would tell him, "It's the fact we Quincy are able to slay hollow.. That may not make much sense at first so let me explain a bit further.. Anytime anyone, usually shinigami, kills a hollow in any of it's forms it is purified and sent back to the soul society.. Quincy on the other hand.. when we kill them..they are not purified..they are truely killed."

"Personally I don't see a difference between purifying and slaying.. but that may be because I see all otherworldly beings as something that should stay out of our world.."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the master (rena)   Meeting the master (rena) EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Zanger nodded as he listened and then shook his head. "I have no idea, why is that?" He asked. Zanger listened to her reply and then nodded. "I see.. I wasn't aware the gotei had such a brutal past. I dont see the difference either to be honest. As for otherworldly biengs staying out of this world, i dont really mind as long as they stay out of the way. That being said, the arrancar have become troublesome, 1 day early and i'd have been in the middle of that new york mess."

"So, if i might ask without rushing you, when do you want to get to work? I can come back early tomorrow or later in the evening. I have a feeling you dont flaunt your quincy heritage around to often.. Zanger said.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the master (rena)   Meeting the master (rena) EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:50 pm

"We can begin now. My classes are over for the day." Mia said as she stood up, "No I don't openly show my quincy powers very often. As I explained being a Quincy comes with it's own enemies due to History itself." She moved to a corner and picked up a very finely crafted but simple looking osage orange wood bow, "You can form your bow.. Can you fire more than one arrow within a small amount of time yet? If not we'll need to begin there with your reishi collection. Which unfortunately means pushing your body to it's limits.. Your hands will bleed by the time we are done."

She moved to a door that was completely out of place in the nice cozy livingroom studio like room the two were in, it was even made of solid steel, and opened it revealing an elevator, "We can train in a place no one can bother us and no one can get hurt. I learned about the Ishida clan's secret room in the hospital and finished creating my own room a few months ago." She stepped in the elevator and when/if the man came with her they would descend at least ten floors before stopping and showing a mostly barren room made up of multiple heights since the floor was not level at all on purpose to force more work when moving around.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the master (rena)   Meeting the master (rena) EmptySun May 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Zanger nodded as she spoke. He took his quincy cross from around his neck and formed his crossbow. It was 3 foot long, wiith a 2 and a half foot bow span, and a glowing crystal just below the grip. "I think I must have learned to gather Reishi without knowing over the years. So far i can only loose up to ten arrows relatively quickly, but then the little crystal here blinks and i need to wait for it to stop before i can loose more." He said as he stepped into the elevator. They desended a few floors. "That is the extent of my abilities so far."

They stepped out into the room and Zanger looked around. The room was empty, and at different levels which he found interesting. He looked at Mia. "This is pretty impressive. You built it on your own?" Then another question came to mind. "Oh, who are the Ishida clan?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the master (rena)   Meeting the master (rena) EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:42 pm

"They were a clan of Quincy that had high amounts of the quincy blood within their heritage.. Even my own family has nowhere near as many recorded Quincy in it's history. As a matter of fact I'm the only quincy in my family line for many many generations.." She said as she took note on how different his bow was from her own. His was a totally different style. Almost closer to her own Vollständig transformation than a regular quincy. Of course she formed pistols... but the point was he was different and that was a good sign for him. She stepped out of the elevator and hopped up onto the nearest raised platform before pulling a few things out of her robes.

"We will begin immediately." She said as she tossed 4 scheele schnieder and 8 silver tubes at the feet of Zanger, "You'll find the instructions to the items before you on the paper wrapped around one of the Schneiders. The challenge however," She said as she raised her bow and pulled a large arrow of reishi into existance, "Is that I will be firing upon you while you try to learn the items and fight back against me. It may seem a bit harsh but trust me this is much faster than acting like we are in school."

She gave a small smile before growing serious again and fired a beam of energy at him as she released the big arrow from her wooden bow. The arrow having turned into said beam upon being released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the master (rena)   Meeting the master (rena) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the master (rena)
Page 1 of 1