Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Newest Acquisition (Private) I_vote_lcapThe Newest Acquisition (Private) I_voting_barThe Newest Acquisition (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Newest Acquisition (Private) I_vote_lcapThe Newest Acquisition (Private) I_voting_barThe Newest Acquisition (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Newest Acquisition (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Newest Acquisition (Private) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Newest Acquisition (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Newest Acquisition (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Newest Acquisition (Private) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Newest Acquisition (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Newest Acquisition (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Newest Acquisition (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Newest Acquisition (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Newest Acquisition (Private) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Newest Acquisition (Private) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Newest Acquisition (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

The Newest Acquisition (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:08 pm

It was mid-day in Karakura town, and the wind blew a faint chill in the air. Otherwise, it was a pretty nice day. The sun was out, and enough clouds passed over it so it wasn't annoying. Suddenly, a man and woman appeared on a building, right across from the current Captain of the Offensive/Defensive Unit, Jensen Reinhart's office. Kagura Chitose stared at her father, Parius. She was a young girl, with somewhat pale skin, long black hair, which was tied into two large ponytails trailing off her back. She was wearing a school-like outfit, which was primarily black, with red accents."Why aren't we just walking in?" Parius looked back, a smirk on his face. "Because it's Jensen. How else am I going to get him to talk to me?"

Kagura sighed. "Fine. Can we just hurry this up, Father?" Parius nodded, and released a bust of Spiritual Pressure, enough for Jensen to realize that he was there. Kagura winced at it, she wasn't used to her father's full Spiritual Pressure. Parius sat at the edge of the building, and if Jensen walked out, Parius would simply wave, and yell, "Yo! Get over here, you old goat!" the whole time, a large smile would be on Parius's face.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Jensen was at his desk, when he felt a powerful surge of familiar energy. He wasn't the only one however. A little away Ashen Reinhart was busy playing games with a half dead hollow when he felt it too. The hollow lunged and Ashen cut its head off, no longer interested. He wanted a real fight, and whoever that was could give him one.

Jensen walked out of the building, arms crossed. "Hello again Kagura." He said ignoring Parius. "Can you please tell your moron of a father flairing his reiatsu in the middle of a city filled with shinigami and vizard is a rather dumb idea." Jensen said. He lept, and landed on the building next to them.

"Seriously Parius, your just asking for trouble, messing about like that. You could have just come in." In the distance a shape was speeding towards them. Jensen looked over and sighed. "See, you attracted trouble." As he said that Ashen came rushing up and brought his katana down on Parius. Jensen held out his right arm and blocked it with the vambrace that was part of his zanpakuto.

"Good to see you son." Jensen said. Ashen scowled. "Fuck... you." Ashen replied. "Sup, Parius." Ashen said, putting away his blade as he backed off. "Who's the kid?" He asked pointing at Kagura.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:47 pm

Parius merely smiled at Jensen, while he talked to Kagura. As Jensen landed next to him, Parius merely turned his head to follow him. Kagura simply stood there. Parius then said, "Well now. Where is the fun in walking in the front door? Besides, I just got you out of paperwork, so don't cry about it to me." Parius didn't even flinch when ashen brought his blade down at him.

He stared at him. "You should have realized just how good Jensen is at being a bodyguard before you attacked. While we were in the Gotei 13, we somehow managed to keep each other from dying." He then got up, as Kagura looked at the new arrival, curiously. "Ashen, this is my daughter. Kagura. Kagura, stay away from this guy. He's a jerk." Kagura looked at her father, before nodding. "If you say so. Hello, Uncle Jensen. It is nice to meet you, Ashen." Parius looked at Jensen. "I told her to call you that. Just saying." Parius then got serious. "I wouldn't suppose you know why we are here, by any chance? Also, Saya says sorry for not coming. She's still a bit ticked off at the Gotei for making me leave."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:07 pm

Ashen laughed at that. "He's not that good a bodyguard, seeing as my mother's still in soul society." Ashen growled. "I've already told you, she chose to stay. Your a dumb ass if you think your mothers easy to drag away from something once she's invested." Jensen replied. "What ever, old man. Dont mind your father. Back in the day, we used to be pals. He's probably still annoyed he lost to me a few times."

Kagura said hello back, and called Jensen uncle. "Uncle? I've always wanted a niece. And GRAND CHILDREN." He looked at Ashen who shrugged. "Maybe your next kid wont be such a disapointment" Ashen said dryly. He nodded back at Kagura. "Nice to meet you too." Jensen looked at Kagura and back to parius. "I have an inkling of an idea." Jensen said. "But please, go on."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:32 pm

Parius simply looked at Ashen. "You think it'll be the same now? I'm no pushover, and I actually just fought your father here not to long ago." Kagura laughed. "Father, enough. There isn't a need to fight." Parius walked over to his daughter, and crossed his arms. "Fine." Kagura smiled at him. "Besides, I'm sure Mother will be more than willing to fight you when we get back." Parius sort of looked nervous. "Your Mother is a dirty fighter. She knows my weak points. I remember this one time......Actually, nevermind." He said, quickly shutting up. Parius and Kagura watched the exchange between Ashen and Jensen.

"Enough, both of you. I'm Kagura's father, not both of yours." Parius said, but he chuckled after it. Looking back at Kagura, who smiled at the news that Parius was about to say, he sighed. "Your way to excited for this. You really do take after me and your mother, don't you?" Saya merely kept smiling, as Parius turned back to Jensen. "Guess what, Captain? Your gaining a new member. No, it's not me, by the way, which I know will deeply hurt your feelings. Kagura here will be joining the Gotei, and she will be in your Squad, seeing as i trust you more than anyone in the Gotei. Well, except for Kurama, but he isn't a Captain. What do you say to that, Captain Reinhart?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:45 pm

Both men shot a glare at Parry for interupting their argument. Then Jensen looked at Kagura. "You really want to Join the gotei?" He asked her. "Obviously, your more than welcome in my squad, infact I wouldn't have it any other way becuase to be honest its not safe and we dont want your old man worrying about you all the time. But I'd like to know what you can do before we decide what you should do." He said to her.

He looked at parius. "Would you consent to us having a short spar? I know I was rough on you the other day but I'm more than capable of holding back." Jensen said. Ashen waved Jensen aside. "To hell with you old man, Kagura if you want a real match fight me." Jensen shot his son a dirty look. Parius probably did too. However, it was Kagura's choice, though depending on who she chose would depend on how many injuries she left here with.

Obviously Jensen could stop Ashen in the blink of an eye if it went to far, and he wouldn't be gentle, parius could too, but it was still dangerous. Not as dangerous as playing tag with the King of hueco mundo, but it was up there.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Kagura nodded at Jensen, as Parius seemed to be find everything else in the vicinity so interesting to look at. "I want to do the right thing, and the Gotei will most likely help me do that. I also need more education about things, things that even Father can't teach me." Parius got back into the conversation. "I hate Kidou. It's not exactly a secret. There is also the fact that Abel is in Jensen's squad. He probably won't watch over you like Jensen will, but he is an able fighter, and he's incredibly serious. I think he balances me out, actually."

Parius turned to Ashen, his eyes suddenly incredibly serious. "If it wasn't for the fact that it was Kagura's choice, I'd deny you in a second, Ashen. I know how you are in fights. Your like me, you don't know when to hold back." Kagura then seemed to think for a couple of moments, before nodding towards Jensen. "If we were to be in the same squad, it would make sense for me to fight you, in order to learn of your fighting style, so we can complement each other on the battlefield." Parius smiled at that. "I think he's used to having Chitose's fight alongside him."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Jensen smiled. "Your a good kid, like your father. I think you'll fit in well." He said. Ashen crossed his arms and sighed when she choose to fight Jensen. "God you people are boring." He said and walked off to sit down and watch. Jensen smirked. "Blood younglings." He scoffed and looked back to Kagura. "We dont need to move, we can fight right here. Ok, lets see how you are with a sword."

Jensen drew Celestia and smiled at the straight blade. He ran a hand along it and created a sheath of reiatsu on it. He did not enter the void though, he wouldn't need his sword arts here. "When your ready, come at me. Use Shikai if you want to." Jensen said. He lowered his sword to his side and held his right hand out.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Kagura placed her hand on her blade, as Parius walked away, near Ashen. Silently releasing one his Zanpakuto, he created a chair made of darkness, and sat down. "I hope you remember how to sheath your weapon." Parius said, almost as if he was bored. He knew how this was going to end. "I'm fine." Kagura said, sheathing her blade in Rietsu, like Jensen. Her blade crackled with non-harming electricity, and had a flame aura. Parius looked at Jensen, and shrugged.

Kagura then came at Jensen, her sword raised. She moved fast, but Jensen would be used to fast attacks. Too bad Kagura didn't know that. She swiped her sword down, then aimed a kick at Jensen's head, before trying to move behind him, and slashing him there. Parius sighed. She still acts to rashly, it seems. He thought, scratching the back of his head. Parius then looked at Ashen. "This is why I didn't want her to pick you to fight. You'd take advantage of her inexperience in a second. So will Jensen, but he won't hurt her too bad. I know how you fight. You damn near killed me when we fought." He then looked back at the fight.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:51 am

Jensen didn't need his Zan to block the first blow. Like with Ashen, he blocked it with the leather vambrace on his arm. It was part of His Zan, but it wasn't metal so by all rights it should be cut, but wasnt. He knocked he blade up and let the foot hit. It was like kicking a rock for kagura, Jensen didn't budge. She moved fast, but to Jensen it was nothing. he could move twice her speed in his current state. He turned to meet her blade with his own, stopping it effortlessly.

Jensen countered with two quick counter attacks. He attacked back with the same speed and strength. Years of training weaker opponants, Jensen knew how to hold back, If he managed a hit it would be like she was hit by someone close to her strength, maybe a little stronger. This was only a practice, in real training he'd hold back enough that she'd learn and not just be crushed by his power. Jensen followed the two slashes with a sweeping kick twisting into a pommel strike aimed for the head and a spin of the blade that brought it up into a rising slash.

Ashen shrugged. "I dont know how She became so strong then. If you treat her like paper, she wont get strong. Its obvious the old man's holding back so much of his power right now, that or he's gotten weak." Ashen said. "And yeah, I did nearly kill you but you lived right? Your stronger for it, right? Kagura, listen well, you wont get anywhere fast with these two. Maybe 50 years from now you'll be as strong as me. However 1 year training with me I could have you close to me in power."

Jensen shook his head. "I dont think so Ashen. Your a reckless bastard, and just because you can survive hell doesn't mean Kagura could. you'd probably get her killed. Leave the training to people who know what they're talking about."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Kagura was hit by the two slashes, but managed to dodge the pommel strike to her head, only to be hit by the rising slash. pushed back a bit, she then turned to listen to Ashen. Then, a look of anger overcame her face. Which then turned into confusion, as Parius started laughing. He was laughing at Ashen.

"Wow. You really don't understand anything, do you? While I am protective of her, no one trained Kagura harder than I did. It is how I was trained as a swordsman, and why Chitose were known for their skills with a blade. We train nonstop. Everyday is a training exercise. Yes, Kagura was taught by Saya, and she was good. But she holds no chance against someone of my caliber, or Jensen's. That is why I agreed to let her enter the Gotei."

Parius looked at Jensen, amusement evident in his eyes. "Because, you would go easier on her than I ever would. Swordsmanship is not something I play around with. It's my main offense, and I didn't get to be this good with blades because I wanted to. I cannot train Kagura on those grounds. I'm simply too much for her, at the moment." He then turned back to Ashen. "And, as a matter of fact, I didn't get any stronger after I fought you. I had to go out and find others who would make me more powerful. All you did was irritate me." Kagura huffed, before turning to Jensen. "Can we continue? I've heard enough." I fire lit up in her eyes, and she got back into a stance, waiting for Jensen's answer.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:28 pm

"What ever, just shut up and let me watch the fight." Ashen said before ignoring parius. Jensen sighed. "For the record Kagura, I'm a master swordsman too. My style is very different to your fathers though, a european sword style, if you train allot with me you might end up picking some of it up. And in this current situation, I wont be going easy on anyone like I used to to help along the weaker soldiers. Its get stronger or die now, as much as I hate to say it.." He was refering to the approaching war in soul society of course.

Jensen brought his blade around to his side, with his right arm forward. He was a left handed warrior, something his master thought him to take advantage of. Normally all warriors were trained to fight with the right hand regardless, and wield the shield in the left hand, but he'd gained the advantage in almost all of the battles of his human life, because of his reversed style.

He upped his power output by 10% and came at Kagura with a little more force. He started with a vertical slash, aiming to avoid the head. Even if she accidentally moved her head into the path he'd divert the attack or stop it at the last second. All of his attacks were like this, aimed for the extremities rather than anything vital like the kidneys, neck or face. She was in no danger. He followed the downward cut with a diagonal slice and shunpo'd to her right, he mimiced a shield bash by giving her a shove with his hand. If that hit he'd swing low gently to knock her feet from under her with the flat of his sword.

Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Parius smiled when Jensen said his little speech. There we go. He thought, now paying full attention. This is another reason why I picked you to train her Jensen. For how soft-spoken you are, when it comes down to the training of your soldiers, you never joke around. Kagura will learn more from you then she would from me. I'm still to accustomed to acting alone. You, however, can teach her the value of working with a group. Parius settled into his seat

Kagura nodded at Jensen, before bringing her blade back up to fight. She dodged the vertical slash, but she acted to hastily in trying to attack, and got hit by the diagonal slash. pushed back, she felt Jensen shove her, and then she was tripped up, and fell onto her back. Sitting up, she looked sheepishly at Jensen. "I think I'm done..." She said, her cheeks turning red from shame. She stood back up, and looked at Parius. He sat there, before nodding. "Alright, I think that is enough, Jensen. Before you make her die of shame, that is." He said, chuckling. Getting up, and making his seat disappear, he walked over to the pair. "Now then. I do have one request, Jensen, if you'll hear me out." He awaited Jensen's response.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:25 pm

After Kagura said she had enough Jensen sheath his sword and nodded. "Dont be ashamed. Your only young but you've shown impressive skill with the blade." Jensen said. When Ashen spoke up Jensen was surprised by what he said. "I'm surprised. You're as good as I was when i was your age." Jensen looked at Parius with an expression of pure confusion.

After that Parius said he had something to talk about. Jensen nodded, and looked at the other two. "Do you want to talk privately?" he asked, pointing to the builing his office was in. If Parius said yes, he'd lead the way instructing Ashen not to cause trouble, as much as that would help. If not they wouldn't need to move. Either way Jensen continued. "So what is it you want? I have an idea but i could be wrong so go ahead and tell me."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Parius nodded, and followed Jensen to his office. "Stay here, Kagura. I'll be back soon." Kagura nodded. Once they got into the office, Parius crossed his arms. "Ok, now that this is private, I can ask you. We are taking back the Soul Society soon, right? Then, I want you to keep Kagura back for it. She'll probably complain about it, but do not listen to her. I know she's good, but from the information we have gathered, she won't stand a chance against the Maggots." Parius sighed. "Now then. There is one other thing I have to tell you. Mostly because, I know you'll give me your opinion on it." Parius smiled. "I'm hoping to bring the Coalition, and the Gotei leaders together with me, for a meeting. I will reveal the existence of the Vanguard to them. And, I will ask them to be allies. What do you think of this?"

Kagura kinda stood there, almost bored. "So, your Jensen's son? And you knew my father?" She asked Ashen. He didn't look like the type to talk, but she was bored, so it was worth a try. She wondered how Ashen knew her father. She had heard they fought, but other than that, she knew next to nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Jensen nodded. "I agree. I have no intention of putting her in that fight. Besides I think we can do without. I will tell her we need someone to stay here and protect the base incase we get pushed back, we dont want to come back here to find a bunch of arrancar waiting. That being said she wont be the only one left behind, and the Area is safe enough with the vizard here."

Jensen considered the question. "Well it depends, becuase the coalition may not be to pleased... tell me something... Did you have anything to do with chicago? I noticed Abel vanished a few hours before it happened. Seems suspicious, no?" Jensen said with a smirk. "Well if you did, you may not want to mention it."

Ashen looked up at Kagura with a blank face. "You are incredibly perceptive, do you know that.." He said.. Then he started to smirk. "But yes. He is my father. " Ashen said. He looked at her when she mentioned her father. "Well we did. A few times. We were good friends at one point but I guess that changed after he left. And of course he's still freinds with my father so thats another thing the old man took from me."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Parius nodded at Zenke. "Good. She's too young to find out what real war is. I want her to become stronger, but not through that. It's also good for me. I can focus entirely on the battle, and not have to keep worrying about her." Parius then blankly stared at Jensen, when he asked about Chicago. "I was supposed to go to Chicago. However, New York got attacked, and that called my attention. I sent Abel as a placeholder. That's why he was there." Parius remembered the story Abel told him, and how it matched up to Arngrim appearing in New York. "Anyway, I did what I believed to be right. Abel wouldn't have gone if he felt that he didn't have to go. You know that."

Kagura sort of stood there, as Ashen talked. "I don't think that my father would've just stopped being friends with you." She seemed to be caught on words. "It's almost like.....Everything he does has a reason. Or is apart of some plan he has. He tells me that not everyone would be happy with the decisions he makes. But, he is doing what he feels is right, and that is more important than anything to him right now." She smiled at that thought. "And now, I will be doing what I feel is right. Joining the Gotei."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:19 pm

"Oh so thats where he was... I heard The king Of hueco mundo was in New york the same day. What had him so riled up? I hope you didn't get on his radar Parry.. Cause to be honest, that viking bastard scares the hell out of me." Jensen said. And if parius asked, Jensen would explain how he'd known Arngrim was a viking, the reason being Jensen had died at the hands of a very viking, granted he'd killed the man in return.

"Well, what ever. I've always got your back, you know that. Just do me a favor and try stay out of trouble." He said.

Ashen listened to Kagura's speach about her father. Then he stood up. "That makes no sense to someone like me. Well, I'm going to bail. If you feel like having a freindly spar or hanging out, I'll be around. Good look in the gotei, dont get yourself killed."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Parius smiled a wolfish smile. "Arngrim came to New York becuase one of his Arrancar fell in battle. He wasn't happy about it. I was fighting the one who had actually led the invasion in New York." Parius crossed his arms, and rolled his eyes. "As if I get in trouble, Jensen. You know i'm the most responsible person in this room." Parius then turned back to the wall. "I'm going back out to Kagura. You coming?"

Kagura just sort of waved, when Parius teleported right next to her. "Leaving so soon, Ashen? And after I tried so hard to get you here." Parius had a slight smile, to tell Ashen he was messing with him. "Besides that. How are things in the Endless?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Jensen nodded and they moved outside. Then Parius spoke to Ashen. "Yeah. I've got things to get back to." Ashen said. "What endless? Our leader is missing and so is Lilia. I cant even remember who else hangs around there, but we dont do anything amazing. Most of the time its killing hollows that come looking for the gotei's sorry ass."

Jensen sighed. "I'm sure their fine. Bliss wouldn't let anyone harm a single hair of that girls head.. But its interesting that you care. So which one is it your in love with?" Jensen asked with a smirk. "The hell would you know about my life, old man?" Ashen snapped back.

"I can tell by looking at you. And I'm married to your mother, you have to remember she knows you better than you know yourself sometimes. She's seen you with those to ladies. She knows you like one of them." Jensen said. He was still smirking. "Well what do you think parius? You worked with him, you must know." He said. As he spoke Ashen seemed to look more and more pissed off about the topic.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Parius smiled, as Kagura seemingly looked away. "I know exactly who it was, Jensen. And, to be honest, I am actually worried about the absent Bliss and Lilia." Parius shook his head. "It's not like them to just, up and disappear. Speaking of which, I haven't heard from Kurama in a while......" Parius then smiled. "Oh, and it was Bliss, by the way." Parius chuckled. "Anyway, I believe we have come to a plan, Jensen? About the Sou society, I mean." Parius said, crossing his arms. Kagura looked back, trying not to act curious. But, it was pretty obvious to anyone who knew how teenagers acted.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:19 am

"Bliss? Really? Well, I didn't quite expect that." Jensen said playfully punching his son in the shoulder, who turned and tried to take Jensen's head off with a right hook. Jensen dodged back smiling. "Oh, to slow. You'll need to get stronger to touch me." Jensen said.

Jensen looked to parius again. "Yeah, We have a plan. So, when is it Kagura is going to start here? Normally you'd need to go through the academy, but considering the current situation I can recruite you without prior academy training. As long as you can keep up with the other squad members you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Parius watched as Ashen tried to punch Jensen. "Ya, well. Ashen's always been slow. But, so were you, once upon a time, Jensen." Parius said, remembering their days at the academy. "Either way, I'm still faster then the both of you, don't forget that." Parius chuckled. Parius rubbed his chin when Jensen asked when Kagura was going to start. "Well, to be honest, that is up to Kagura." Parius looked at the young woman.

"Kagura? Got an idea of when you need to come here?" Kagura nodded. "Tomorrow. I need to pack some things." Parius smiled. "Very well, tomorrow it is. Now then." Parius turned to Jensen. "When is it happening? Any ideas? Abel seriously wants to know, though why he doesn't ask you himself. Dumb-ass...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Acquisition (Private)   The Newest Acquisition (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newest Acquisition (Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: