Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Transformation Begins (Private) I_vote_lcapThe Transformation Begins (Private) I_voting_barThe Transformation Begins (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Transformation Begins (Private) I_vote_lcapThe Transformation Begins (Private) I_voting_barThe Transformation Begins (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Transformation Begins (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Transformation Begins (Private) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Transformation Begins (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Transformation Begins (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Transformation Begins (Private) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Transformation Begins (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Transformation Begins (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Transformation Begins (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Transformation Begins (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Transformation Begins (Private) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Transformation Begins (Private) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Transformation Begins (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

The Transformation Begins (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Transformation Begins (Private)   The Transformation Begins (Private) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Parius Chitose slowly made for the Coalition Headquarters. He had been invited there for something, but he still hadn't figured it out. "Hope Saisei didn't try to burn it down." He laughed to himself. He was wearing his somewhat new uniform. He had only used it for special meetings, but now he wore it when he went out into public. There were a lot of people out today, but it didn't really bother Parius that much. A slightly chilly wind was softly blowing, but otherwise it was a beautiful day.

Parius sighed. "I'm going to have to spend it locked up in a building with people I barely know." Well, that isn't a bit hypocritical, seeing as I am the guy with a secret base underneath the Coliseum in Rome. He shrugged it off when he saw the Coalition building. Walking in the front door, Parius came across a secretary. She was typing into a computer. Only when she finished, did she look up at Parius, quite impatiently. "Uh. I am Parius Chitose. I was told to come here." He said to her, and she typed into the computer some more. Parius sighed again, before waiting with arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation Begins (Private)   The Transformation Begins (Private) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:58 pm

The secretary continued her job non-chalantly, almost seeming to ignore the man, then looked at him and smiled, "Yes your supposed to meet with our Acting Chief of R&D Lynn and Our leader Rin down in the Lab levels 4 floors below this one. When you get into the elevator, which she then pointed at as it was around the corner, which she mentioned, hit the blue button that seems to be completely out of place with no numbers on it. It will take you where you want to go."

Rin tapped her foot as she sat and watched Lynn explain on a completely filled out chalk board as to what exactly was going to be done to Parius and what she and Lynn were actually going to have to do..when Parius finally arrived Lynn would already have everything set up and ready so all he had to do was lay on the table and do what she was about to ask him to do...

"Ah good you are here.." Rin said with a wave and a smile as he exited the Elevator, "Haven't seen you in a while. How's Saisei..? I'd check on him myself but I've been a little busy picking up the slack left by the old leader."

Lynn however seemed in a hurry, "come come come onto the table you go yes yes." She was hyper and by the looks of the lab you could tell why..there were dozens of empty soda cans and bottles everywhere, "Once you are strapped in you must go to your inner world while the machine is working oh yes indeed!" She clapped her hands excitedly like a giddy school girl despite the high intelligence she possessed, "While the machine is active you will be in immense pain..oh very painful indeed...the machine can last 20 minutes..in this amount of time you must go further than simply subduing your inner hollow..the machine will make the inner hollow unable to return to your subconcious while it is on..yes yes."

She fell over a can and faceplanted but almost like a teleport she was up in a heartbeat though she didn't teleport at all and was in fact simply that hyper, "Because of this you'll be able to "Kill" the hollow within..problem is where does something go when it's been expelled!? oh no no no it just doesn't disappear..everything goes somewhere..which is where Rin comes in oh yes yes She's going to kill the manifestation in our world after you kill it within yours. should be easy peasy considering how strong she is and how weakened it will be after dealing with you oh my yes!" She clapped again and looked almost rabid in a cute funny sort of way.

"My hyperactive friend aside.." Rin said slowly as she rubbed her forehead and shook her head, "The short of it is.. you kill the spirit within.. I kill the physical that escapes when you do.. when you are ready just get on the table.. she'll flip a switch that will strap you down and then the real work begins.."

(Try to make this take as long as you can for the sake of realism)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation Begins (Private)   The Transformation Begins (Private) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Parius nodded at the secretary, before moving to the elevator. Pressing said button, Parius thought about what was going to happen. Well, I did reach out to her for help, so it's my own fault at this point. Whatever happens, happens. His resolve now strengthened, Parius stepped into the room, when the elevator doors opened. Parius waved back at Rin, before saying, "I really have no idea. Aren't you his boss? I haven't been back to the Manor in some time. Things have been happening in rapid succession. Mostly good things." He then turned to the woman now talking to him, who he could figure for the Lynn the secretary spoke of. As he listened to her, Parius got a bit worried. This is their main science person? He thought, sighing quietly. He continued to listen regardless, needing to know everything that was going to happen.

After Lynn had finished, Rin shortened it up quite a bit. Nodding, Parius said, "It is very important that what happens here, stays in this room. I can't have the Soul Society knowing that I became a Shinigami again. They'd try and recruit me again, most likely, and that will sidetrack me way too much. In fact, you should probably never use this ever again. I can't tell you to do that, you run the Coalition, but I can only ask." Parius grabbed Anokoku, as he needed to to go into his inner world. "Also, don't take my Zanpakuto. Seriously." He got on to the table, and performed Jinzen.

Before he knew it, Parius was grabbed by the neck, and thrown. Hitting a building, He opened his eyes, and there stood his Inner Hollow. "Howdy, host. I see you've come to visit me?" Parius removed himself from the side of the building, and smiled faintly. "More or less. Though, one of us will be gone at the end of this visit." "I figured as much. Remember, everything you know, I know. So, you want to evict me? Try it. It'll be even more of a pleasure to take this body from you, when your here to see it all." Parius shrugged, before drawing Anokoku, as his Hollow did the same.

Parius went straight into Shikai, and his Hollow mimicked his movements, before they both moved in for an attack. Parius moved as fast as he could, but he couldn't land a single hit on his Hollow. But, the Hollow couldn't land a hit on him either. It was a stalemate, with neither side gaining an inch. Parius gritted his teeth, as he dodged an upwards swing. I have to find a way past this. At this rate, I'm basically going to keep swinging at air. He then did something unexpected. Dodging the next attack, which was aimed at his waist. Parius outstretched his arm, and charged his Black Dragon Wave. The Hollow tried to react, but it was a bit too late. The wave fired, in a blast of black energy. Parius smiled, and took up his usual defensive stance.

Half an hour later...

Parius moved back, as a crescent shaped, black wave of energy narrowly missed hitting him. Parius Shunpo'ed away from the fight a bit, and took notes on his injuries. His arm was cut, but it was shallow. Still, it hurt everytime he moved it, so it was probably going to get in the way more often than not. His leg was really hurting, seeing as it took a blast of energy for him. Other than that, he was fine. Parius then, almost as if sensing the very presence, turned around and blocked a renewed assault from his Hollow. As he expected, his arm hurt even more with each swing he took to block the attacks of his Hollow. It slowed him down, and Parius received a cut across the cheek for it. Moving back again, Parius knew he had to end this soon, or his Hollow would win. He had lost the edge a couple of minutes after the Dragon Wave, earning him his leg injury. He had been on the defensive since then. He quickly came up with a plan.

"You gonna stand there, or stare at me all day?" Parius asked, slipping a cocky smile on to his face. His Hollow growled at him, before in. Concentrating to the very last second, Parius used his Black Aegis, creating a black, bubble like shield around him. The Hollows blade pinged off, and before he had time to counter attack, Parius quickly made the bomb explode. The Hollow flew back, And Parius grabbed his chance. Moving above his Hollow, he plunged the blade down, deep into it's chest. "Well well. Looks like you win...." It said, before dissapearing in front of him. Parius landed on the street, and sighed. "Your turn, Rin."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Hollow breathed heavily, as it looked around itself, seeing the very room they had started in. Looking at the one who was supposed to kill him, he merely smiled, maniacally, and merely said, "Do it."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Transformation Begins (Private)   The Transformation Begins (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Transformation Begins (Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York :: Coalition HQ-
Jump to: