Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A Fight, I guess.  I_vote_lcapA Fight, I guess.  I_voting_barA Fight, I guess.  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A Fight, I guess.  I_vote_lcapA Fight, I guess.  I_voting_barA Fight, I guess.  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A Fight, I guess.  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A Fight, I guess.  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A Fight, I guess.  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A Fight, I guess.  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A Fight, I guess.  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A Fight, I guess.  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A Fight, I guess.  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A Fight, I guess.  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A Fight, I guess.  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A Fight, I guess.  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A Fight, I guess.  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A Fight, I guess.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

A Fight, I guess.  Empty
PostSubject: A Fight, I guess.    A Fight, I guess.  EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:06 pm

A portal opened, and a man stepped out. A slight wind blew through the air, carrying a slight chill to anyone who wasn't dressed appropriately. And the man was dressed appropriately. He wore a long, black, two tailed coat, and all black beneath that. He had two necklaces, one of which is a cross, the other being an amulet. He started walking, almost with a purpose, bet he honestly didn't have one. He had heard that this was a good place to meditate. "I'm not getting any quiet back home, that's for sure...." Parius Chitose muttered aloud. And it was true. With many of his family members living in his house now, Parius was barely able to think, let alone train, or meditate.

That's when he heard it. The roar of a waterfall. Or perhaps several. Walking further, he came upon it. It was one waterfall, and Parius felt the cold from the river. It ran down straight through the mountain. The water was crystal clear, and Parius could see fish going over the waterfall, almost as if it was glass. It immediately calmed the usually hyper mind of Parius. Breathing in, he smiled slightly, before sitting down, and closing his eyes. He released his Spiritual Pressure, little by little, not using up a lot of it, in case he needed to fight. His Inner Hollow started growling, but he heard a louder growl from Anokoku, and the Hollow stopped. Parius laughed, before going back into his little state. However, he kept his ears open, in case someone tried to sneak up on him.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

A Fight, I guess.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fight, I guess.    A Fight, I guess.  EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Forsaken had been sent out into a remote area by her captain for some "Calm Training". what rubbish! Battles were never calm! Battles were fierce and brutal. BATTLES WERE EPIC POEMS MEANT TO LAST FOR ETERNITY....but she had obeyed her superiors orders and came out here nonetheless. She may not care for their rules and morals, but she did still obey orders that were given.

However, she grinned wide as she felt a spiritual power nearby, something was around here doing what SHE was supposed to be doing! Wonderful! Perhaps they could be talked into glorious combat with her! She marched off towards the energy signature and reached in minutes later. As she came into the area where the man was he would have noticed she stood at 5'6'' Though telling her weight or body build would have been impossible due to her cloak covering all but her combat plate boots. she was also wearing studded leather armor but that too wasn't visible just yet...

...what WAS visible was the massive sword strapped to her back, the black blindfold she had over her blind eyes, though that didn't stop her from knowing where anything was due to her insane senses training she had done, and the large grin she had plastered on her face.

"Fight me..." She said almost politely with a tone suggesting it was an actual request..but directly after she said that she gripped the handle of her large weapon and said it in a much more powerful commanding tone as her spiritual power burst forth from her body and caused massive cracks in the area around where she was standing, "FIGHT ME!"

She rushed him. Her large weapon sliding from her back in a horizontal arc with speed that defied the sheer size of it. It was as if it weighed nothing to her, which was true, and she swung it with perfect accuracy..trying to cleave the man in two in one go. She was going to force him to fight her. Whether he liked it or not. She wasn't going to sit around and be bored out of her mind when someone with spiritual power was nearby. Someone she hadn't met before no less!
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

A Fight, I guess.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fight, I guess.    A Fight, I guess.  EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Parius felt the release of power behind him, along with someone asking him to fight. Realizing that the person was coming at him, Parius quickly turned, and got on his feet. Almost at him, Parius simply leapt off the edge of the cliff, before the sword got to him. Falling, Parius quickly analyzed the situation, before deciding on his course of action. He shot back up into the waterfall, before appearing a little above the woman, since he figured that out when she yelled at him to fight. "Alright. Your on. However, you didn't have to attack me from behind to get my attention. Your blast of Spiritual Pressure was enough." What are you doing?! You came here to not be bothered, not fight someone! Plus, whoever this is, is way more powerful than you!

Parius drew Anokoku, and completely ignored his spirit. "Blacken the Sky, Anokoku." Parius's blade turned black, but Parius kept the area from getting darker. It wouldn't really matter. "I am Parius Chitose. Nice to meet you. I hope your fun to fight against, at least." And Parius fired a black, crescent energy wave at the woman. Parius waited till it was right at her, then Shunpo'ed to her left side, swinging his blade up, aiming at her shoulder, hoping to cripple her sword swinging a little. Parius then moved to her left, and summoned a small dagger, and swiped at her right knee. Parius was mostly trying to cripple her, but he also was gauging her speed, and reactions. Once had a good view on that, he would have a better attack plan to go with. All the while, Anokoku kept yelling at him, while Parius felt his Inner Hollow almost having the same feeling Parius did. He wanted a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

A Fight, I guess.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fight, I guess.    A Fight, I guess.  EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Forsaken countered his black wave with her own spiritual energy being poured out and controlled to be released from her zanpaktou. She felt him come at her left and kicked the dagger he was using with her plated boot while covering her shoulder with her blade so that it simply clanged uselessly against it. She wasn't super fast..but she didn't really need to be to counter moves that required so little movement.

The man told her his name.. How silly..she had gotten so excited for the fight she had forgotten to even give her name out, "Forsaken.. now fight.." She resumed her offense with large powerful swings of her sword in random angles. She didn't stop unless she was forced to defend for some reason..she continued her assault without fear of killing her new opponent. If he was too weak to handle her regular attacks then he was nothing but a huge disappointment.

She started using actual attacks instead of random ones now. Uppercut with the tip of her sword followed by a horizontal swipe..followed with a stab to his gut. All of her attacks now lacked randomness..they were all aimed for his torso and head. After all..they were the most vulnerable part of the body..made them prime targets.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

A Fight, I guess.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fight, I guess.    A Fight, I guess.  EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:32 pm

Parius moved back, when his attacks were blocked. She can swing that sword like it's nothing, so it might better to be faster than she can swing it. Parius thought to himself. He felt his inner Hollow push against the idea. Action is required here, fool. Parius quickly shut him off, before dodging the random onslaught of moves. He had to avoid that sword at all costs. He was slightly disappointed that she was swinging randomly though. Thought you were better than that...... He thought. That's when he noticed that her swings changed. They were now aiming at vital points. Smiling, he moved to dodge most of these, but he didn't dodge all of them. Parius finally Shunpo'ed away a bit, taking two cuts on his cheek as a reward.

Wiping them on his sleeve, Parius then charged up three Darkness Flares, and threw them in the way of Forsaken, as she was still after him. Hoping that would slow her down, Parius then manipulated the Darkness around him, creating a shield in front of him, in the shape of a wall. Parius then moved up. Parius then made the decision. Placing his hand on his face, he summoned his Mask. He then charged a Cero, moving all over the place, shooting Bala out of his other hand. Keeping the Cero in his hand, Parius then went straiight above Forsaken, and fired it. It was black in color, and a bit faster than a usual Cero.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

A Fight, I guess.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fight, I guess.    A Fight, I guess.  EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:52 pm

She felt her blade get him twice, but both were minor scratches. It looks like he was a speed based fighter..she had the perfect remedy for that. she got her chance as he fired off three orbs of energy st her. From her giant blade several orbs of gravity were fired, coupled with her energy control, one ball went into each of his..sucking it into her attack and cancelling it out while the rest, which was five, homed in on Parius each one exerting 40% more gravity that someone would normally feel making these hard to dodge but not impossible due to their small size..effectively cancelling them all out.

He then rushed her with some kinda of build up of energy in his hand that he fired at her from above. She responded to this energy build up by firing a cero-like beam of pure gravity at his beam all of a sudden and from her mouth no less!. It was also black in color and had 35% more gravity around it in a suctional way than earths normal gravity..

After that she returned to trying to bombard him with her sword. Only feeling the need to waste energy with her abilities to counter any he does. She spiced up her attacks by making them unconventional now. She'd do entire spins with her attacks and even start making feint stabs and fake outs while still trying to seriously injure him with her large sword.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

A Fight, I guess.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fight, I guess.    A Fight, I guess.  EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:18 am

Parius noticed his spheres taken by other spheres, and all the others hit his shield. He saw Forsaken open her mouth, when his Cero hit, and fired her own energy blast at it. They met halfway, and exploded, however, Parius felt some kind of pull from her beam. Can she manipulate gravity? He thought, before bringing his sword up for defense in retaliation of her going back to her blade attacks. Parius also summoned another blade, a chinese jian. Using both, Parius blocked several hits, before he felt Forsaken's blade cut into his wrist. His jian dissapeared, and Parius quickly kept Anokoku up to block the other strikes. He let his hand heal.

It hurt, but adrenaline was keeping the pain away. He was somewhat keeping up with Forsaken's erratic attacks, but Parius needed to push back, or he would be on the defensive forever. After a couple more strikes, Parius leapt into action. Using Shunpo, he started randomly darting around Forsaken, each time aiming a strike at a random place. He continued to do this, getting a bit faster each time. What is it going to take to bring you down? Parius thought, before he struck again. I warned you. She outclasses you. Damn it....... Parius had to do something he didn't want to. Stopping behind her, Parius said. "Black Dragon Wave." And he fired a black wave of energy, as powerful as a Gran Rey. After, he backed up, and and did something else he really didn't want to do. "Bankai......"

A black orb surrounded Parius, and after a couple of seconds, broke. Parius gained two pure, black wings. He lost his coat, instead gaining a cape like attachment, to his pants, and Parius's eyes also gained a serpentine look. His hair grew longer, to the small of his back, with the ends of his hair being tinged white. Parius reached up, and grabbed his left wing. He tore it off, and it became his blade. The blade was much more streamlined then his Shikai (refer to pic below).

A Fight, I guess.  Fefnir10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Fight, I guess.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fight, I guess.    A Fight, I guess.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fight, I guess.
Page 1 of 1