Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) I_vote_lcapTime to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) I_voting_barTime to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) I_vote_lcapTime to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) I_voting_barTime to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:08 pm

(OOC: Kai will join in later, but his tier will be 1-5 or so due to using his last resort.)

Jun cautiously moved forward, defeating any opponent he met via ambush. Granted, he's only knocked out 2 people. He was easily the weakest of their little strike force. And mose of their opponents were at his level, the force only able to thin the herd because of the surprise and them striking with everything they got.

As he rounded a corner, the boy had to dodge a weapon of some sort and jump back. He put up his fists and stared at his new opponent. Now he just waited...to see if this person will make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:20 pm

(Seeing as how Nick and Helena are wrapped up in this whole thing I've decided I'll send Anastasia into the mix on behalf of Helena. She wont be sticking around long though.)

Anna was waiting in the tower when the whole place shook and the Sorcerer's shield on the tower failed. She knocked away a bit of ceiling that had fallen away and then decided to go take a look outside. The brown haired girl wore a grey suit and skirt, with black gloves covering her hands. She was only here because Helena didn't want to show up personally and she needed someone to keep an eye on Nick and Amarius.

She was watching the fighting when she realised she should probably join in and help, otherwise they would all die. Amarius could handle himself, as long as they kept as many people from the tower as possible. So Anastasia used leap to get herself into the thick of it. The first person she found was a human boy who had knocked out two of the sorcerers and was advancing forward. There was no one else around.

She didn't really want to kill him, human or not he was a boy who by rights shouldn't be fighting. No wonder humans seemed so evil, sending their young to fight. The best way to stop him getting hurt was to distract him, and knock him out if she could. She picked up a sword from the ground with Telekenisis and attacked with it, aiming a very superficial blow that wouldn't cut to deep with it. The boy dodged it, so she attacked with the sword a few more times, still using her mental powers, and still only aiming to leave shallow cuts. She was about 20ft away doing all of this.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:36 am

It was a woman...and that sword didn't seem to be her's. But still able to control it from a distance. The sword came at him again. He almost expertly dodged each blow. Something was already bothering him though...the attacks were almost...too easy to dodge. He focused, buffing up his strength and allowing him to use his martial arts he learned from Rena.

As the sword came at him again, he caught it, and forced it into the ground, and bent it. He started to sense her too. Upon realizing what she was, his eyes widened. "A sinner? That's interesting...you're not by any chance that puppy's alpha or master whatever the hell he calls his superior, are you?"

After the answer, he shrugged. He punched at her, using Ahryu P'ung, essentially a shockwave in the shape of his fist. He was fast and strong, and his punch reflected it. Right after, he blurred behind her for a kick to behind her left knee. Whether she took it or dodged it, he would go for a super punch afterwards, Patoh Pah. A massive blunt force attack that could effect terrain in a 40 yard radius, though on a person it would effect a 3 foot area or half the victim's body, whichever was smaller.

She was the same height as he was. But still seemed to have held back against him...and that pissed him off!
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:07 am

When the boy caught the sword she let it go rather than wrestle for it. He bent it and stuck it into the ground. Anna shook her head. "No I'm not. I was just keeping an eye on him and Amarius when this happened. You shouldn't be here little boy, its dangerous." She said. He shrugged and attacked with a shock wave. Anna countered with an assault barrier, which held the force of a cero behind it, and cancelled the attack out.

Anna was intrigued by the power of the attack he'd fired, and decided to release her nanobugs into the air to sense his power. He wasn't to weak after all, for a child. Great potential. He would make a very dangerous enemy for her kind later. Despite that she couldn't bring herself to try and kill him. He blurred and she stepped forward anticipating a rear attack, and dodged the kick inadvertantly. She turned just in time to see the punch coming in for her ribs, to fast to dodge. Instead she moved her Personal barrier from her hands to her side, which absorbed allot of the force.

Surprisingly it lifted her off the ground. She used Psionic leap to move away and plant herself back on the ground. She was sure that could have done allot of damage. She was no physical weakling, and it was enough to throw her. Anna made some distance with Psionic leap and then reached out a hand. THere was allot to work with on the field. She started off easy with a boulder the side of the car, lifting it with her telekenisis she sent it skipping towards the boy. She followed that up with an icy corpse and some more swords.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Shame. But it also, in a roundabout way, confirmed the suspicions that maybe his alpha was a Sinner after all. Whatever, time to focus! She blocked his shockwave with an invisible shield of some sort. Sidestepping, she anticipated his attack expertly, dodging his kick and using some sort of tough barrier to block his punch. He lifted her up and she backed off...seemingly surprised. Patoh Pah was definitely one of his more favorite moves with the martial arts.

She backed off again. Jun frowned. Seemed she preferred range over close range combat. Shame. She took a boulder and threw it at him, it skipping on the ground. The boy yawned as he spun and kicked the boulder, turning it into pebbles. Looking around, she threw one of the many dead corpses at him along with some of their weapons. She was gonna tire him out by forcing him to move? So be it!

Using he exceptional speed, he avoided everything, using an abundance of acrobatics. Even bouncing off the wall of the tower. He kicked a brick at her, just to see what happens. If it was sent back at him, he would use Ahryu P'ung again to destroy it and attack her again. If she merely dodged it, he would still fire one at her. Only to whisper a kido spell. "Bakudo 26: Kyokko."

All forms of his presence disappeared as light bent around him and hid him. He was practically untracable...mostly. He silently and watched how his feet disturbed the ground stalked towards her, hoping to get close. He was hoping to use three of his martial arts.

He jumped once at a lamp post, and jumped off of it to get to her. If she was in the air. If not, he would simply go behind her if she didn't put her back against the wall or something. Either way, he would do the same thing. His kido spell disengaged as his rings glowed and turned into chain whips, each with a single blade at the tip.

But he didn't use them. He punched at her with his left fist, utilizing Onslaught. Essentially punching at her four times in the blink of an eye. Hopefully to stagger her back or use up a barrier. Then he used Fulgeration. Then he backed off, grabbing hold of the hilt dangling off his arm, and swinging the whip, hopefully having hit go around her and then stabbing her in the gut or breast.

(OOC: since I can't describe it very well: Fulguration ( Level 2 ) - using inner chi the focuser is capable of greatly altering the landscape around them with gravitational force. Their punch happens so quickly with so much force that it sucks in everything withing 10 feet towards the center of the fist..and this suction happens so fast it's very difficult to get out of range. This ability causes a invisible ball of energy that is the source of the suction. This ball sits directly outside the safe zone in which the user is always in the middle of. This safe zone is big enough to protect the user but small enough to where it can't be exploited unless the opponent hugs her before being effected by the suction force. This can't be used more than once every 3 posts.
)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Anna mearly redirected the brick away from her. The boy used the move from before that resembled a force punch and she countered it with another assault barrier cancelling both attacks out. The boy vanished. Anna had heard him mutter some words she assumed was a spell of some kind, and he was gone. She continued to listen for him, Anna waited on the ground, until she heard movement behind her she spun and blocked a punch with her forearms and was pushed back.

She seen him go for another punch and given that the last one felt like it had hit four times she decided not to stay there. Anna used Phase leap to pass right through Jun and ended up facing his back a good 20ft away. The boy lunged and slashed with a whip, which struck her arm and swung around her, only to meet a shield that materialised in her hand. It bounced the tip harmlessly away from her. In her other hand was a sword.

Anna was very slow, but deceptively strong for her size. She could also fight exceptionally well with a sword and shield. "Listen cutie, this is a battlefield not a playground. I think you should go home before you get hurt. " She figured he wouldn't listen to reason though so the only option was to try scare him away, or knock him out. Anna saught out his mind, and launched a violent assault in the form of mind tear against it, using his worst nightmares and fears against him.

The effects would last for one post, and leave him confused and find it hard to form powerful attacks. He might also suffer some side effects. To add to this she lunged at him and unleashed a barrage of attacks that while only aimed to lightly cut his dodging skills to the test.

(ooc: Mind tear Secondary side Effects: on occasion, the use of this ability may cause the victim to secumb to a state of fear, pure rage, or some other mental state not normal to the character, depending entirely on the character in question. This is not always a sure thing, and is more of an rp tool than an actual ability. Its activation and effect is completely up to the owner of the character.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:25 pm

(ooc: next post is when the top of the tower blows and Jun pokes at Nick.)

At least he got first blood...maybe. His whip still laid on the ground near her as she spoke, while the other was closer to him and on the ground. He rolled his eyes. "No shit. I've fought during the hollow invasion of New York, albiet mostly in the back evacuating people. I've fought Sinners before. I've fought even more hollow before. I've been in countless fights. You're definitely more challenging than anyone I've fought in a life or death fight. My purpose was to provide mild support...but seemed I got a higher up instead. Oh well...I'll just stall you until help arrives."

He was about to make a strike when she stared into his green eyes, which had already darkened some, when suddenly he felt uncontrollable fear. Being tied up, being thrown in a closet. His eyes widened impossibly large and he had dropped his hilts, though they still dangled from his forearms. He screamed and curled into a fetal position. Shutting down...almost. Around him in a fifteen yard radius, on him, from his chain whips, and from the ground came spikes of fire and lightning, circling protectively over him, hopefully blocking any attempt to strike him. It also got him out of his focused state, making him lose an increase in strength and making him unable to use his martial arts again for awhile.

He was crying now, jaw clenched. Reliving a long ago memory when he was kidnapped by a hollow to be food. That fear soon turned into uncontrollable rage...making his eye color pitch black. Screaming again, the whip near her came to life, moving without his moving his arms to stab her in the side, levitating just off the ground and covered in flames. If the whip made contact with anything, an explosion with a five foot area of effect would occur.

He had also jumped towards her, swinging his other whip in an overhead chop fashion, coating in electricity, which gave it some cutting power and gave the single blade at the tip even move cutting power. Upon landing next to her, ignoring any possibility of getting hurt, he kicked at her side. Then one of two things would happen, depending on what she did.

If she attacked him just after/while he did his kick, he would pronounce another kido spell. "Hado 31: Shokkaho!" He fired a read ball of energy into her face. A shinigami kido spell. He would also back off, straightening out both elemental chain whips, and each firing a trio of blasts, two aimed for her head, two for her chest just below her neck, and another set of two at her guy.

If she avoided the kick completely, he would span both whips to each side of her, giving her barrages of lightning and fire as he charged forward, jumping, and twisting, making a mini-tornado of his whips. Then unleashed more fire and lightning blasts, two more from each just as strong as a Hado 33: Sokatsui, and his lightning/firestorm abilities. If the latter two connected with her (basically meaning if she protected herself or somehow got out of it) she would be ablaze and electricuted. Though contact with the ground would stop the electricution immediately.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:52 pm

As soon as he collapsed she backed of instead of attacking any farther. She only wanted to stop him fighting, and she'd succeeded. She let him recover and hoped he would just leave. unfortunately she didn't account for the fact that he might have some mental scarring. The boy was driven into a rage. This was nothing she couldn't handle, but it also ment she had to keep fighting.

One of his whips attacked, she blocked with her shield and was thrown to the side. He came at her again with a kick she blocked with her shield and countered with a cut aimed for his thigh. He fired a red ball of energy at her but she ducked it. Then he backed off and started firing energy blasts. She jumped off the ground and enveloped herself in her strongest shield possible just to be safe. (Cero Oscuros, bubble. 3 post duration)

six blasts slammed into her shield and it held. She was safe enough for the moment in here, since physical things couldn't pass through it. Anna could attack back but she didn't want to while he was raging. She waited, letting him beat on her bubble shield until he tired himself.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:02 pm

In his rage, he barely cared if he got hurt. So he still got a cut on his thigh for his troubles. But then just let him beat on a shield until glass broke further up. But that wasn't what stopped him. A huge blast of energy being released from the top startled him enough to snap the boy out of his rage and back off. Looking up in the process to see the puppy hanging on the wall, and Alistair jumping down.

The opportunity was too good to pass up. "Had fun licking Amarius's balls?" The blond grinned when he saw the werewolf seethe in anger at the insult. But Alistair, on the ground with them, told him to leave the area. Nodding, Jun attacked with more fire and lightning attacks while on the run towards the parking lot.

He even kicked, with his good leg, a car towards her. And fired a fire blast at it's fuel tank to make it explode. And continued to lead her away from the dueling wolves. Once a good distance away from them, he stopped and tore a piece of his shirt off and wrapped it around his leg to control the bleeding at least a little bit. Getting back up, he faced the sinner. "Now...where were we?"

A blue magic circle appeared next to Jun, and out came...a hunk of rock. A monolith with viking writings on it. The boy looked confused at it...until severl small, blue magic circles appeared around the lady and fired ice needles at her. The boy took the opportunity to lash out with his lightning whip.

(ooc: 3 posts till Kai arrives. Until then, his monoliths will be in.)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Anna looked up slighly alarmed when there was a massive explosion. She spotted Nick, and another man jump out of the building. Her opponant Shouted some interesting Taunts, before being warned away by the other man before he transformed. Probably a good Idea. she didn't fancy the Idea of hanging around werewolves when they were in the throws of killing each other.

"We were attempting to convince you to go home." She responded to the boy as he bandaged his leg. She would offer to heal it but she doubted he'd agree, since she was the one who cut him. A big hunk of rock appeared, and then she was attacked from multiple sides. She barely managed to catch the projectiles with telekenisis, a few found the mark but the rest dropped harmlessly to the ground. as the boy attacked she fired an assault barrier the power of a cero to counter his attack and knock him back if it hit him.

"Oh good, someone noticed you were in over your head." She said looking at the big rock. She could probably give up this silly fight and leave soon, so.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Jun was knocked back on his ass. The blond decided to correct her. "Actually, I was only supposed to give light support...but since everyone ran way ahead of him, I couldn't exactly do that. Still...the person that summoned this hunk o rock was the same one that destroyed that barrier. If I were you, I would get out of here before he shows up." He glanced at the newly formed moat around the place. Deep, but not very wide thanks to that barrier.

The rock fired an energy beam at her, which had a fifty-fifty chance of encasing whatever it hit with ice. Jun circled to her left, flinging his fire whip at her feet for an explosion, hiding within it an incredibly weak Bakudo 4: Hainawa, hoping to trip her up just momentarily. Enough for him to jump and do an ax kick on top of her head, while the two elemental whips stabbed at her sides.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:51 pm

"He used an aweful lot of energy to destroy that barrier. I watched Amarius make it, he was exhausted for two days afterwords. So I'm not really worried. I'll keep you out of trouble until your friend arrives, you don't deserve to die at your age." Anastasia said, then a beam was shot at her. A chunk of rock intercepted it and was encased in ice. Interesting to know. She flung the ice rock in Jun's direction as he attacked with an explosion at her feet that barely budged her, though she felt it.

She was then tangled by a rope, forcing her to keep herself upright with telekenisis while she parried and blocked away Jun's stabs. She fired an assault barrier at him as he axe kicked, it would hit with the force of a cero and throw him back if it hit. She hopped back twice and used her physical strength to free herself from her bonds then prepared to attack.

She used psionic leap to move towards Jun and tried to hit with a shield bash, followed by a round house slash aimed for the hip meanwhile two large chunks of rock rose up and shot towards the big monalith thing. She might not intend on killing the boy but there was no harm in destroying that thing. Infact leaving it there was more harmful.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:09 pm

"Glad we both agree. If that's the case, then just beat it!" He quickly dodged the newly ice covered boulder. He was getting the feeling this Sinner had some good in her. He more or less was bounced back thanks to that barrier. Seriously?! She broke the rope...that wasn't surprising.

She got close to him. The boy let go of his whips and let them hang there in thin air. He stumbled back from the bash, while attacking at her back with the whips. He did his best to block the kick with a combination of his arms and left shin, sending him more into the forest.

The hunk of rock took the boulders and seemly shrugged them off with ease. From directly below the woman, a blue magic circle appeared, firing a huge ice blade out of it with a one post cooldown. More Ice Needles appeared and fired at her too.

The boy watched her and pouted. "You know...that whole psychic thing you have going...is really cool. The only thing I have compared to that is telepathically controlling my whips...don't suppose you'll be a sport and either only use that barrier of yours or give me some hints on how to get around it...or you can just leave...that's always an option..."

It was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:52 pm

Both whips lashed across her  back as he was sent back, forcing her to move away from him to avoid more attacks. Perfect timing as a sword of ice burst from the ground. She dodged around the needles and blocked some with her shield. She realised he'd stopped attacking and was watching her. If he was manipulating her she was to kind to see it. "Their not barriers as such. Moving walls of force. It works as a defence but its also mainly an attack, like an arrancar's cero. something stronger than a cero would probably break it."

She was speaking to much. At least no one had interfered, the dark sorcerers must know well enough to avoid a sinner in a fight. "you have some potential but I think your too set i your ways to learn true telekinesis." She was going to continue, but then she felt a crystal in her pocket vibrating. She pulled it out. It was glowing. That was a problem. "So remember how I said your too young to die? You should probably run."

A few seconds later a hell gate ripped into life, and her mother in full demon form burst out. She turned her violet eyes on them, and smiled wickedly. "Anna, are you having trouble with this man boy? Let mommy help." She vanished and appeared behind Jun, wings scything towards him.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Well, that was nice to know. Jun shrugged off the telekinetic potential. "Yeah, my powers are fire and lightning...kinda inherited those from my parents, so wouldn't be able to learn it anyway..." He stared at the crystal and got off a huh? before a Hell's Gate opened and another sinner appeared. Mommy? His eyes widened. "Oh shi-!"

Was all he got when she appeared behind him. He entangled his whips in the wings and flung himself upward, the whips untangling as he lept/pulled. Grabbing onto a branch, he darted towards another tree as the Monolith fired more ice needles. And an ice beam with a fifty-fifty chance of encasing whatever it hit with ice at the new woman.

In addition, a new threat to the sinners appeared in front of a grounded Jun, putting up a barrier of the appropriate type to protect him from whatever came at them. And from behind the new woman, a magic circle appeared, firing a sawblade that something only designed to block physical moves would be sliced without effort. While something designed to block both energy and physical attacks would only be chewed through semi-slowly.

"Mr. Tomoshibi, do you have a deathwish?" The red eyed, katana wielding silverette spoke to the blond.

"Not really...everyone went waaayyy ahead of me! I-"

"Enough! You're grounded from assignments. The second you got an accurate read on her, you should have backed off to pursue a dark sorcorer...you're more suited to taking on one of them, not a Sinner." Jun pouted at the guy, but didn't argue.

"Now that you're here...may I go all out now? The boost to my offensive capabilities would allow me to get past psychic chick's capabilities...you and your Monolith can handle the newbie..."

"That depends on what the wolves are doing...the pup seemed to have had enough. He's a good distance behind these two. Too far to lend any assistance...let's wait with that for now..." Kai waited and watched, waiting for them to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:08 pm

Helena had no interest in the man that had appeared. She spun and knocked the saw blade away with her wingblade. She'd come to help when she thought Nick was in trouble but he was already on his way out of the fight. Anna seemed to be having trouble, so Helena would just kill the boy for her. "My lovely child distract the silver haired intruder, while I claim this cuties soul." She said.

Anna meanwhile defended Helena and had blocked the ice needles and beam with her shield. But she wasn't so happy about this. Helena went dashing after Jun, jumping towards him she shot crystals from he hand and tried to cut him with her claws when she got closer. "I don't think this is a good idea! We should fall back, Amarius isn't going to win. This game is over." She said, trying to convince Helena to not attack Jun.

"Don't be silly. Now, fight already!" She chimed, giggling happily. Anna simply frowned as she watched, attempting to intercept the silver haired man's attacks against Helena. She didn't know what to do, but any plans of keeping the boy out of trouble had just gone down the drain. Helena would never give up, until she was killed.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:50 am

Jun...had no idea whether to be a tad afraid or what with the complement on his looks. Either way, she attacked, and Kai was having none of that. He put up his Protect spell, blocking the crystal shards while the man nodded at Jun. Kai slashed at the claw as thorny vines came out of his clothes to ensnare her. They were weak, if she was average in speed, could avoid it. However, if they touched her, it implant a poison in her. A hallucigen that would make him appear like or do actions that they fear most.

A red magic circle appeared to her left, and started to bombard her with fire balls equal to a hado 31, each, thirty of them total. The monolith continued a barrage of ice needles at both, from different directions. The blond started to glow red and blue, sparks of both fire and lightning appearing. His spiritual pressure was also rapidly increasing until he was consumed by fire and lightning.

When Jun was visible, he had gloves on and two chain whip things on each of his arms and legs. He was also grinning ear to ear. His speed and strength were now even to that of a 1-1 that specializes in those areas, without any shikai boosts. He disappeared, appearing to the psychic's right with a punch. Surely that barrier wouldn't be able to handle him now! The eight chains also went to stab her and various locations with their blades.

A new voice was also heard. "Alpha...Anna...let's go, please?! This fight is lost, we can find another way...and I'm pretty sure Anna was just toying around with blondie...as much as I would love to see his head separate from his shoulders, their reinforcements are much closer than ours..."

Kai smirked. Should he let Alistair try to take on this crystal woman now or wait until he's weakened her? He decided to try his Dispel spell. A yellow magic circle appeared, then shattered around her. If the shards hit her, all of her natural boosts would be gone for three posts. He then slashed at her again while Jun splayed Anna with eight fire and lightning waves, four of each and each as strong as a hado 63 from a 1-2 kido expert.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Helene jumped back and slashed a wing at kai. One of the vines almost got her but scrapped across scales instead, failing to pierce. She Threw up several shields of crystal that blocked most of the fireballs before cracking and shattering. one hit, searing her skin. Anna was watching Jun and felt the spike in his power. Helena wouldn't care, she would never give up. Even as Anna though that the mad woman had cut her own arm open, allowing blood to flow onto a crystal bow.

Jun moved to Anna's right and Helena spun, firing 3 arrows of blood that would burn his skin like acid. Anna threw out two force barriers, one at jun, which he broke with his punch, and the other at Helena's arrows. Helena glanced towards her, anger in her eyes. "Sorry mom." Anna said. Before Jun's whips could reach her Anna moved using phase leap so nothing winged her.

Appearing next to Nick she opened a hell portal behind Helena. She grabbed her mother with Telekinesis and threw her at full force through it. She grabbed nick by the scruff of the neck and also made for the portal when the werewolf from before intercepted them. Throwing up her strongest barrier possible she put nick down. The hell portal closed. "Nick I have to hold the Barrier. I'll open a portal and drop it, as soon as I do get your scrawny ass into it. And for the love of all that is good, dont Let Helena come back."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Kai deflected the wing. It seemed the original miss was bugging out with everyone. He saw the pup simply nod and went in. But the blond was having none of that. He first struck with four of his lightning induced whips to weaken her barriers with their penetrative properties.

Then he punched it to break it. Hopefully he got his other four whips around her and flung her to Alistair. Four thin, stilleto like blades popped out of their hiding place above his knuckles, and shot out at her.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:40 pm

Anna hadn't expected the barrier to break so easily. She was backing towards the hell portal when it did, and she was caught by Jun's whips. Nick made it through and she snapped the portal shut before the other werewolf got to it and tried to get Nick back. She was thrown, and the larger were caught her. "Let me go!" She roared as Jun threw his knives. Her power went mad and knocked the blades aside. Spikes of rock shot from the ground, A tornado of rock and debri ripped into life around her as anger took hold and she lost control. Then alistair hit her a hard knock over the head and everything went black.

Alistair looked around as everything dropped to the ground around them. "She's a bit dangerous, to hold as a captive.. Should I kill her and send her back to hell?" He asked Kai. Since he was still in hybrid form his voice was very gruff and slightly difficult to understand.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Kai and Jun gave Alistair some room when she went berserk. Only to be knocked out by him. Then Alistair spoke. Kai looked at Jun for his opinion. "Uh, she's a psychic. Telekinesis mostly, it seems. Only way to really make her safe to keep is by sealing her reiatsu, and we can't do that till later, and who knows how long it'll take for her to wake up."

Kai thought about it. "We could use her to lure out the pup's alpha. I'd rather have Alistair defeat her with the pup right there so that he'll be on our side instead. We'll keep her under close watch. Jun, what happened before the other one came through?"

The boy searched the girl and held up the ball. "This thing glowed. It's something I think Kerensky-sensei needs to look at."

"All right. We'll take it. Did the pup have something similar? I would hope she's smart enough not to take on everyone..."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:42 am

Alistair threw the girl over her shoulder. "She was very afraid and angry during that outburst. She stinks of it right now. I'd say if we keep her calm she'll be easier to handle. Still dangerous until we can suppress her properly. Nick said she was just playing with you Jun, so maybe she's not as violent as the other one. I might have spoke to quickly..." He said. Then he looked at the orb, and nodded. "I recognise that. The Pup had one too. I think its used to contact the mother-alpha. He ate it to keep it from me. Its a pity My alpha influence wont work on this one, I don't know how the hell that woman is the pup's alpha... Anyway, lets get moving."

(I dont think this needs any more. We can come back to interrogating Anna at a later date.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)   Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Strike! (Stop the darkness seperate fight. npc needed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: