Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Utsu Sukotto [Finished] I_vote_lcapUtsu Sukotto [Finished] I_voting_barUtsu Sukotto [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Utsu Sukotto [Finished] I_vote_lcapUtsu Sukotto [Finished] I_voting_barUtsu Sukotto [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Utsu Sukotto [Finished] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Utsu Sukotto [Finished] Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Utsu Sukotto [Finished] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Utsu Sukotto [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Utsu Sukotto [Finished] Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Utsu Sukotto [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Utsu Sukotto [Finished] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Utsu Sukotto [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Utsu Sukotto [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Utsu Sukotto [Finished] Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Utsu Sukotto [Finished] Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Utsu Sukotto [Finished]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Utsu Sukotto [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Utsu Sukotto [Finished]   Utsu Sukotto [Finished] EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Utsu Sukotto
True Age: 13 Years old
Sex: Male
Personality:
Utsu is a very outgoing and emotional person possessing strong ideals and compassion that is able to inspire those around him, and yet is also generally quite wild, spontaneous, and random. His naive nature tends to get him in trouble for he usually jump into matters before fully understanding what's going on. Due to his childish, immature, and reckless nature Utsu believes that fighting can ultimately solve just about any problem.

He keeps going no matter how hard things get or how hopeless it seems, with a few exceptions (though it doesn't take much encouragement for him to start fighting again), although he does sometimes doubt himself. He always shows respect towards his opponents, even complimenting them during their fight. Utsu shows little interest in his classes, most likely due to being forced to excell far beond anyone his age by his parents in the past. Despite this Utsu is still regarded as one of the best students in his school.

But when he uses his powers Uteu's attitude drasticly changes, he becomes arrogant and self centered and shows little or no empathy for others be it friend or foe and seems unable to identify with others feelings. He tends to fight for the goals of glory and the sake of his pride, for if he dosen't totaly distroy his opponent he has failed. His generally furious and relentless fighting technique when uses his powers generally over shadows his usuale fighting abilities but tend to get him in more trouble due to his erotic personality change and ruthless demener.
(The traits of this drastic personality change are thought to be passed over from Yukio, the Arrancar in which these abilities were derived.)

Likes: Video games, Rock music, Playing sports, Skateboarding
Fears: Failing tasks, Losing a fight, homework Razz , and oddly enough black jellybeans (Possibly a trait adopted from Yukio through the power transfer)

Character Appearance

Height: 5'2 1/2"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Physical Traits:
Utsu Sukotto [Finished] 120912152405
Clothing: Hoodie, Jeans, DC sneakers, and an asortment of shirts.
Accessories: Snapfold Skateboard
Spoiler:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Shotokan
[Shotokan Overview]
(A punching and kicking system of combat which trains individuals to leverage their own body mass and speed and focus their energy into elegantly simple techniques which can be devastating in the right hands. The emphasis on the technical as well as timing and distancing make Shotokan experts formidable opponents who are often capable of pulling off victories before their opponents have fully committed to their attack.)

When attacking, Utsu will drive directly forward with straight punches and kicks while sweeping at the ankles to unbalance a retreating opponent. Though Utsu is familiar with other types of techniques he generally avoid them unless he feels secure in his superior firepower.

When attacked, Utsu tend to stand his ground. He may may shift one step to the side in order to flank his attacker, but the most common defense he uses is a pre-emptive strike against the incoming opponent.

When useing his powers Utsu incorperates his generally direct Shotokan style delivering flurry of shadowy attacks to try to end the fight as quickly as he can with little harm to himself as possible.

Strengths: Speed, Agility, High spiritual pressure.
Weaknesses: Combat experance, Pure strenght, Ability control.

Abilities & Weapons

Utsu Sukotto [Finished] 121412134813
Primary Stage
Name: Shadow Manipulation
Effect: Utsu has the ability to create, control, manipulate, materialize and summon darkness by accessing a dimension of dark energy which can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: Utsu can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of totlal darkness, create a variety of constructs and weapons and, teleport himself through massive distances via shadows. he can also use the dark energy within the dimension to dispel the darkness as blast of energy, granting Utsu a variety of offensive abilities.
(Utsu can manipulate the shadows almost instantly and has a manipulation distance of eighty yards [two hunderd fourty feet] and these shadows become strong as steel and dence as led.)

Name: Shadow Stride
Effect: By useing the shadows Utsu is able to drasticly increase his speed and even teleport great distances. (When teleporting Utsu can travel up to a half mile and can only do it once per thread. When teleporting the shadow he is in can be seen traveling across the ground.)

Name: Dark Limbs
Effect: By useing the shadows as an extend of himself Utsu can manipulate his apparent size, shape, and dementions. (When manipulating his size he is roughly twice his size [ten feet high] but can extend his limbs up to fifteen feet from himself. His weight is not changed during the manipulation but the reiatsu pressure adds to his power when striking.)

Name: Nightshade Regen
Effect: Utsu can heal using darkness to recover from severe to minor injuries on himself or others, tho Utsu may not be able to heal injuries if they are too severe.

Final Stage

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

boosts:

Hyper Mode

Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background: Born in a normal middle class family in Philadelphia's china town Utsu had an uneventful and dull childhood consumed by school after school activities and chores with his only true outlet being his love of aggresive skateboarding. One day during a skate session Utsu was in the zone, landing every trick, gap, and grind he set out to do makeing him feel unstoppable and even takeing risky challenges set by his friends and other nearby skaters. He first took the challenge of gapping a 10 step set, he then took on a dare to blunt slide the farside of a 20 foot ledge. Pulling off these challenges Utsu was stoked and feeling invincible ready to take on the next daring feat of skill.
Hearing a wild request Utsu's ears pearked up as his hair stood on end with excitement and fear for he was dared to drop off a bridges ledgeand land on a narrow sloped ledge 15 feet below. This was going to be a real challenge for him for the sloped ledge was slightly wider then his board and if he were to waver off its path or even miss it he would fall an additional 50 feet to a train track below.

Taking a minute to compose himself for such a feat Utsu began to slow his breathing and draw a mental picture of himself rideing away triumphant. Takeing his place on the bridges ledge Utsu let out a deep exhaile as he closed his eyes readying to launch, then with a loud yell Utsu opened his eyes and droped. Swinging his arms and legs as he fell Utsu's breath was taken away for a moment before quickly catching his composure and successfully landing on the narrow ledge, or so he thought for after landing and rideing out a mere few feet his board began to wobble and Utsu was sent hurdling to the rocky tracks below. With a sickining thud his body slammed into the rock littered ground before the massive crashing sound of his skull resonated on the metal tracks below.

Waking in an unfimilure place and feeling disorented Utsu stands holding his head before finaly looking around and calling for his friends, but no one answers, not only that, there is no sound at all only his voice and the sound of his footsteps. Growing scared Utsu begins to panic calling to anyone for help as he navigates the weird and unfimilure surrounding alone. After what seemed like a life time Utsu seen a silhouette of a kid turn the corner. With wide eyes full of relife Utsu calls out to the figure before starting to chase after it. Finaly turning the corner Utsu was stopped in his tracks as it turned into a deadend, there were no windows, no doors, not even a way to climb up the massive walls that now surrounded him but there was no one there. Now frustrated and scared Utsu sat in the corner with his head burried in his hands and began to cry.

Sitting alone in an unfimilure place Utsu began to yell out for anyone who could hear him hopeing someone, anyone would heed his cries but no one. then all of a sudden Utsu noticed his shadow wasn't mimicing his actions, puzzled by this he quickly stood only to see that his shadow did not. Standing there looking flabbergasted for a moment Utsu was at a loss of words before his shadow stood before takeing a 3 dementional form before him. Shocked Utsu stuttered a bit before slowly raising his hand to touch the shadow and as he did the shadow tilted its head and extended his hand also but before the two could touch Utsu was ripped away from this world violently wakeing up in a hospital bed barely able to move.

After a few weeks of recovering tho still in the hospital Utsu notices something quickly pass by his bed side out of the corner of his eye but found nothing was there when he turned to see what it was. Puzzled to what it was and where it could have gone so quickly Utsu leaned over his bead rail to see if something could have possibly fell and rolled under the bed but nothing was there. Finaly giving up on trying to see what it was Utsu laid back on the inclined bed and began to watch TV. but as he got confortable a dark silhouette quickly landed on his bed postured in a pouncing position over him seemingly looking him dead in the eyes. Startled by this Utsu flailed instintivly before trying to scream but as he tried the silhouette covered his mouth and leaned in closer.

Utsu's eyes widened before he heard the shadow speak, but this was not an audio responce it seemed to speak directly to his mind and told him he was his friend soothing Utsu before leaning back and and sitting before Utsu. This was the first meeting of the two outside of that realm and it wouldn't be the last.
Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Rase on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Utsu Sukotto [Finished]   Utsu Sukotto [Finished] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:38 pm

*stamp*

Utsu Sukotto [Finished] Approve

Tier 2-1
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Utsu Sukotto [Finished]   Utsu Sukotto [Finished] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Shadow Stride- you said teleporting that needs either an amount per thread, or a cooldown for so many teleports and a distance limit.

Dark Limbs- Need a distance limit, weight, and height limit.

Shadow Manipulation- needs max manip. speed, max hardness since you said they can become constructs, and a manipulation distance.

Lastly, that weakness of yours, poor ability control better be roleplayed out otherwise the application will immediately be placed in modified apps. until it is fixed.

Change your title to finished instead of WIP since you are trying to get it approved.

Those are the things I see., and considering these are all primary stage powers the additions must be reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Utsu Sukotto [Finished]   Utsu Sukotto [Finished] EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Fixed and ready to be checked
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Utsu Sukotto [Finished]   Utsu Sukotto [Finished] EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Approved and moved to accepted. Just be sure to play out that weakness, as its borderline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utsu Sukotto [Finished]   Utsu Sukotto [Finished] Empty

Back to top Go down

Utsu Sukotto [Finished]
Page 1 of 1