Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Empire state building I_vote_lcapEmpire state building I_voting_barEmpire state building I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Empire state building I_vote_lcapEmpire state building I_voting_barEmpire state building I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Empire state building Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Empire state building Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Empire state building Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Empire state building Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Empire state building Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Empire state building Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Empire state building Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Empire state building Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Empire state building Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Empire state building Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Empire state building Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Empire state building

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

Empire state building Empty
PostSubject: Empire state building   Empire state building EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:33 am

Standing on top of the the empire state building at night all the sounds of the disgruntled people yelling and all the horns hoking of the cars of people trying to get home from work to be with their families for dinner. The lights all blending together to make an intoxicating sight of wonder. The sun is starting to go down the middle of summer it is the perfect temperature not to hot and not to cold.

Standing 5'11" with shoulder length red hair his body is covered in minimal armor covering his chest left shoulder, up to his elbows on both arms, up to his knees on both legs and shorts covering his lower body. He has an eye patch over his left eye a bokken on his back and a bottle of perfume on his waist. Jeison stands there over looking the city holding his little black kitten death in his right hand.

"I have always wanted to see the great city of new york, and its not quite what i imagined it would be like." he says to his little companion. "Meow Meow" replies death. "I know what you mean it is so loud and the people are so obnoxious and rude to each other i cant believe they haven't killer each other yet." He says laughing and the kitten is rolling around in his hands with it little paws holding its sides. He wonder to himself how all these people can be so close but yet so far apart that they could treat each other like that. At the same time after he had died and became a shinigami Humans have become a mystery to him.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Empire state building   Empire state building EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:49 am

A young man was taking a stroll in the town of New york. The moon was finally on the rise as he released a sigh of boredom. He had blonde hair that reached down to his neck however his bangs slightly over his dark blue eyes. He wore a nice brown suit with stripped pants and an old brown fedora. He almost looked like he walked out of the 30's. He looked up at the state building and oddly noticed an odd figure at the very top. “Hmm” he smiled as he hopped up a few inches before disappearing in a very fast speed. He reappeared at the top of the building landing smoothly on the windy top, he put his hand ontop of his hat in order to keep it in place. “what an odd place to hang out in” he smiled and waved with his free hand. “Hiya, I'm Kano” he had a childish grin of excitement, he finally had someone to talk to at this late in the evening.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
WereWolfOfNight
Normal Member
WereWolfOfNight

PostSubject: Re: Empire state building   Empire state building EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:58 am

"Tis a strange place yes haha but i have always wanted to see this great city and i finally got the chance, my name is Jeison and this little guy here is death." Death holds out his paw as if wanting to shake hands. He looks at the strange guy through slanted eye lids and sticks out his little pink tongue to see if he can make the guy laugh "Meow Meow.""This city isnt what i expected i had heard so many great thing about it but by what i see it dosent look all to great to me, how long have you been a resident here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empire state building   Empire state building Empty

Back to top Go down

Empire state building
Page 1 of 1