Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Return - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Return - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Return - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Return - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Return - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Return - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Return - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Return - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Return - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Return - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Return - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Return - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Return - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Return - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Return - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Return - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Return - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Return

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Diath srugged at Jun. "Well, obviously.. But thats not what I mean, you probably wouldn't understand your only young." She said. Diath nodded. "Your right and wrong on that. Its very hard to get into Seireitei from the outside, but a large force would probably manage it easily enough, though from what I've observed our captain of defense is very vigilant. Still.. Things have to change, or we'll have a problem."

Parius explained how he'd lived in Rukongai. "I was the same. I have no memories of my former life, i dont even believe i had one, but in Rukongai i had a family, and it was great for a while. My parents were shinigami, and life then was amazing. But that changed when they died, and the gotei wouldn't take responsibility..."

Diath shook her head at jun's last question. "He became a captain, and didn't think it would be a good idea to bring me along. So I joined the academy and surprised him." She looked up as captain Riku arrived. She'd seen him about, she may have spied on him once or twice but he didn't need to know that. "Good day Captain. They were no trouble at all. Infact I owe them a magic trick if they can behave till we're leaving." She said, though she'd only been around near the end of the comotion.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Jun just glared at Diath. Really? What does age have to do with anything! He listened contently about how they lived in the Rukongai. Jun couldn't imagine it very well...not having any memories. He wondered if Riku had his and didn't just investigate when he became a captain. Still...it seemed most only joined because they owed someone or wanted to keep an eye on relatives or get out of a messy situation. "I don't blame you for surprising your brother like that. Family has to stick together and support each other, after all. The second half my parents seem not to understand since they got me demoted to the IT department of the Coalition." Jun huffed a bit at the memory of the news about that. It pissed him off.

Riku nodded to each of them and was glad to hear that his zanpakutou spirits were behaving. "Nice way to get them to behave. They're always causing trouble...I'm sure they've done something in Squad 2 at some point..." Kettou Soshi only grinned mischievously. "I'm doing good. Kurama is doing fine. And Jensen is also doing great. How about you guys?"

Before any of them could respond, Jun asked his question. "Hey, Riku, did you have your memories when you died and went to Soul Society?"

Riku looked at him slightly confused. "Yes, I did. I remembered everything. Although, I'm not too sure if my pendant had something to do with that..." The boy captain took out his pendant to show everyone. Although Jun had already seen it, and most likely so had Parius. "Why?" Riku was curious.

But he also saw the wheels in Jun's eyes start turning as he looked at both Diath and Parius. "Say...how long do you two intend to stay? I have the day off...and I could use a little training..." Riku rose an eyebrow and looked at the two. He would give them no indication of what he wanted them to do. It was, afterall, their decision. Though it would be nice to see how far Jun has gotten...he'd only seen his new martial arts once before...and that was for Kurama's punishment.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:25 pm

Parius listened to the conversation again, only speaking up when he heard Diath hadn't remembered her life as a human. "I actually remember my human life. Mostly because it was rather short. I died at 18. It's also how I am able to remember my name, or my family for that matter. I might not have become the same person if not for that." He then continued to sip his water, just enjoying the company.

He did nod to Riku, when he told Parius about the state of Jensen, and Kurama. "Good. I hope I don't have to save their lives sometime soon. Jensen can barely function when I'm not around." He joked, as both he, and Riku knew that Jensen was quite capable. Looking at Jun when e said he could use some training, Parius shrugged. "I really have nothing to do today. If this is truly what you want to do, I won't stop you. Keep in mind, though, that I have gotten stronger from the last time we saw each other."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:56 pm

Diath laughed. "I'm squad 3. I haven't seen them around, but I suppose that doesn't mean they weren't there." She listened to what the others had to say. Strange, how two shinigami out of the three there had human memories.. "Is it possible to regain your memories?" Diath asked. "Hearing you to talk about it makes me wonder who I was in life..."

Diath shrugged at Jun's question.. "Sparring? I'll sit out for now, but I'll watch." Diath said. "I've got some magic tricks to plan for those two." Diath finished her food and waited for everyone else before leaving. She was interested to see the human and Vizard's powers. Parius was once a part of the gotei but she hadn't known him and she liked to know about others powers. She doubted, if Riku even got involved, she'd see much of his. She already knew a little, that being he was a kido master. "When ever your all ready."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:17 am

Riku sweatdropped. "My bad...that's right, King Kazma is squad 2, Temida is Squad 3...sorry. And that would be a good assumption to make..." At Diath's question Jun made a pointed stare at his near twin. Riku sighed. "My memory might be great, but even I'm at a loss...I would have to look through them again..."

Jun filled in the blank. "Riku's mom was some sort of kido prodigy or something...she has a bunch of custom kido spells for damn near anything. And detailed that information into a very large set of diaries. And that wasn't all. Soul Society...training methods...everything she knew about the spiritual world she detailed in those diaries. So who knows what all are in those. And those are all in my basement." It was certainly possible for her to have such a spell that extracts memories. But Riku would have to go through them all.

Jun looked at Parius strangely. "Dude...I haven't even seen you fight let alone know how strong you are..." After getting done with his own food, he paid for the meals. He then led them to a secluded alley...with a strange door. After imputting a code and some other information, it opened.

"Another underground training arena? How many of those do you guys have?"

Jun shrugged. "I personally only know of fifteen. But only five of those are actually outside of the Coalition HQ. Kerensky-sensei has illuded to as many as thirty outside of the HQ...but I don't really know the exact count. Only he would know...but he's been missing for a while now..."

Going down and the doors opening to a lush landscape with cliffs and stuff, even a small urban area, Jun walked on out and asked a simple question. "Rules?"

Riku was next as the twins bothered Diath for that magic trick. "Simple. No using your big boost thing. Parry, go any further than shikai, and I will hit you with at least a 70s leveled spell. Start at his level, maybe a tad above it. Make him fight for a very long time. Until you two call it quits or one of you did something that knocked the other unconcious. *pointed stare at Parius as he is stronger than Jun* You may begin whenever." Riku sat down on a rock to observe.

Jun started off with a jump and a kick to the face. If dodged, but still in range, he would put in a punch to the torso or face, whatever was available. If it hit, he would continue with a barrage of punches. Jun was very strong and also very fast. But then again...Parry was stronger...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Parius once again tuned out them talking, but was sort of surprised when jun said he had never seen Parius fight before. "I thought you saw me fighting when Kurama went crazy. Though honestly, I wouldn't call that a good example of my own fighting." Parius's eyes fogged over, as memories of his Hollow rampage took over. Shaking it off when everyone got up, Parius followed. Parius was a bit put off when he saw they were in an alleyway. However, this changed when he saw what was behind the door Jun opened. Whistling, he looked around. "Man, how come the Coalition's got all these secret places, and the Gotei only had the one use by Urahara?"

Parius then looked at Riku, when he said the rules. "Well, I'm not using a sword on someone unarmed anyway." however, before Parius could get the blade off of his belt, Jun attacked. Parius only barely managed to grab the leg that was kciking him. Even after that, he was almost hit by a punch. Shunpo'ing back, Parius smiled. "Ok, wasn't expecting that. Now then..." Parius grabbed Anokoku, and speared it into the ground. Taking his coat off as well, he placed it on the upright blade. Shaking his hands, he felt ready. "I'm not that good at hand to hand, so forgive me if my fighting style is less than impressive." He then got ready for Jun's next move, almost brimming with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Daith followed the group to an underground training area, listening as Jun explained the coalition had more than one of these scattered across the city. That was intersting to know, though she doubted it would ever be useful to know. Diath entered and sat down nearby to watch the pair fight.

Parius refused to use his sword, but it seemed he should. Jun was hand to hand, Parius was probably throwing aside his biggest advantage, even if Jun wasn't close to as strong as parius. She watched with interest, not really saying much as the pair faught.

(skip me for a few posts.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Jun merely shrugged at the question. Hell if he knew. He knew practice was done in these training rooms and the like...but to his knowledge all of them were never used. "Maybe Kerensky-sensei had too much time on his hands..."

After his initial attack and Parry backed off, taking his weapon off, Jun frowned. He wanted to say something...but if the dumbass didn't want to keep his weapon close, so be it. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat! Bakudo 9: Horin!" From his hands came two orange tendrils that snatch up two boulders and attempted to smash Parius with them. He jumped, and spun, for a kick to the knee. If caught or moved away, he would fire a hasty Hado 4. His kido was weak...but often times, it caught people by surprise.

He rolled back and onto his feet. He was in a fighting stance, but eyes closed. He was using Focus. He hadn't been able to use the martial arts he was taught by Rena. Granted, only the basics, but it was still something. It only took a moment. His eyes opened, and his strength was doubled. If Parry was still at range, he would punch forward. "Ahryu P'ung!" A shockwave the size of is fist was fired that slightly stronger than what his punch was, and just as fast. If Parry had closed, he would use something else. "Patoh Pah!" If it hit, that one could cause massive blunt force damage as it resounded throughout the person's body, three feet of them or half of it, whichever was smaller.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Parius smiled, moving back, out of the way of the boulders. Parius moved out of the way of the kick as well. However, he was then shot with a Hado. Flung back, Parius rubbed his chest, where the Hado had hit him. It wasn't serious, so Parius pushed it out of his mind. He then saw Jun punch the air. Bringing his arms up in an X shape, blocking his upper body, Parius felt a blunt force hit his arms. Bringing them down, Parius was surprised that it really wasn't that much of a problem. "That was a strange attack. But, maybe you should try and amplify the power a bit." Parius then smiled. "At this rate, I'm going to get bored. But, enough of that. My turn."

Parius wasn't going to use Shunpo, but he still moved as fast as his body would allow it. Coming right at Jun, he aimed a punch at his stomach. Parius wasn't sure how much damage Jun could take, so he held back on the punch, just a little bit. Parius then aimed a kick at Jun's head, before dropping down, and trying to trip his opponent. If this didn't work, Parius would leap up, and aim a kick straight down at Jun's head.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Jun grinned. "Oh...that's far from the only part of this martial arts..." He came at him head on and on the ground. "Patoh Pah!" He stomped the ground. In a forty yard radius of him, the landscape crumbled and shattered, forcing Parry to jump. But the move was so predictable. Jun gave a short hop back and unleashed another part of his martial arts. He focused his chi and started a barrage of punches so fast it looked like they were on fire, when they weren't. What appeared to be one punch was actually two in rapid succession, though most people wouldn't be able to see that. Parry probably would. Unfortunately, the side effect of it was that it burned his hands.

If at any point Parry moved behind him, Jun would jump forward, roll, get up, and spin. Hopefully not in time to face an attack about to hit him...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:03 am

Parius as now wondering what Jun had in mind, when the kid stomped the ground. Parius leaped up, knowing he just left himself open. "Well played." Parius said, as Jun launched a barrage of punches at him. Parius was actually surprised at the speed of the punches. He felt the dull thud, until he put up both of his arms in order to block.

Those moves are really curious. I wonder where Jun learned them. He thought, as he suddenly used the height of his speed, and Shunpo to move, and Jun jumped forward, and spun around. Parius adjusted his course in the middle of the kid's roll, and aimed a kick straight at his gut. If that hit, Parius would then move around Jun, at increasing and decreasing speeds, occasionally aiming a random punch, or kick. If the kick failed, Parius would simply move back, and watch what Jun would do next, a smaller smile playing on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:05 pm

The kick got him in the gut, knocking him back. Then the man started shifting his speeds to move around him, attacking wherever the opportunity presented itself. Jun tried to keep up, but the varying speeds were making it difficult. He decided on something else..."Bakudo 21: Senkianten!" Red smoke consumed him. And his rings glowed. Whether or not Parry stayed around, he would whip out his new weapons on him. Well...he might have seen them already before. The chain whip with the triangular blade at the tip was consumed in fire. If it hit near Parry, it would explode in a five foot radius. Not strong...

The second one came out at a different angle, aiming to stab and consumed in lightning. If Parry went after his sword, Jun would whip both of his weapons, sending out ribbons of fire and lightning that would, if any of the unpredictable things hit, set Parry ablaze or electrocute him for two posts. Each had varying ways to get rid of them...the lightning one being easier as all he had to do was touch the ground or something connected to the ground. But then the electrical discharge would be so great as to fling the person up a little bit with little damage if any. Jun would then close the distance, shrinking down the chain whips, and again attempt his Hwajeh (the fast "flaming" fist thing from last post)...letting go of the hilts, but with them being connected to his arms, the weapons were still there...

And he had a nice little trick up his sleeve too...depending on what his opponent does...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Parius leaped back from the smoke, only to be hit by one of Jun's whip blades in the stomach. It packed a punch to make Parius grab the area it hit. He then tried to dodge the next one, to have the tip graze his shoulder as he was turning. Moving out of the range of the whip-blades, Parius reached into his pocket, debating on whether or not to summon his blade to him. That lasted a second. "You just made this into a weapons battle." Parius said, as black Rietsu leaked from within his hand, and has blade disappeared from where it was, and appeared in Parius's hand. Drawing his weapon, Parius then wrapped the blade in a sheath of Rietsu, in order to make it dull. He didn't want to cut Jun. At least, not seriously.

Parius breathed out slowly, before moving towards Jun. he saw that Jun was doing the same. Parius stopped, and waited for Jun to get to him, before bringing up his sheath. If Jun made contact with sheath, Parius Shunpo'ed to the right, aiming a kick at Jun's gut, followed by a quick strike from his dulled blade at Jun's legs, hopefully tripping him up. If he didn't swing at the sheath, Parius would merely poke Jun in the head a couple times, before moving away, and waiting for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Still not enough! Jun went in and gave Parry his all, not even aiming at the sheath, instead trying to reach him. Even though the man poked him, his chain whips lengthened again, almost acting independantly, to hit him again. Jun's hands were already burned and was almost numb. He decided to focus more on his abilities instead...for the moment. Even though Parry got out of the whips' range of fifteen yards, he could still attack. He sent a wave of lightning the power of a hado 33 at the man, then firing his Fire Storm ability. While the pattern of fire ribbons and bursts were unpredictable and easy to dodge, if they got him, he would be set on fire for two posts...unless he does something to get rid of it.

He then moved to the right into the urban area. "Find me if you can! Bakudo 26: Kyokko!" He deactivated his elemental enhancements and shortened the chain whips to the size of a dagger. He disappeared from view, bending light to hide himself. He stood near a fire hydrant, waiting and watching for Parry to show up...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:07 am

Parius had somehow managed to dodge the chains. However, when Jun shot lightning at him, Parius felt the need to shield himself. "Blacken the Skies, Anokoku." Parius's blade went straight black, and Parius's coat appeared one him. Summoning his Black Aegis, Parius blocked the lightning, as well as the flames. Dropping the shield, he saw Jun had disappeared into the urban area. Sighing, he looked at Riku. "How much longer is this going to go on?" When Riku answered, Parius would shrug, and go into the city, his coat flowing behind him.

Walking up a street, Parius sighed again. "I hope he at least tries to use a strategy against me at this point. It would be to easy not to." Parius was right. Jun was hidden from view, meanwhile he was out in the open. He knew how people can easily deal damage from anywhere, and kept an eye on everything. Keeping his blade handy, Parius continued to look around, till he got to a fire hydrant.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Riku shrugged as he watched. "However long it takes to end it. If you don't want it to continue much longer, end it. You have the speed and power after all. He's only at vice-captain level." And he continued watching.

Jun waited and watched. He didn't even blink as Parry walked past him. That was when he struck. Within 15 yards of him, fire and lightning spikes with the same properties as his lightning and fire storm abilities cropped up. Jun's chain whips stretched out towards the man, one curving wide to the left, and the other the right. If he charged, the two whips would curve inward to stab at his back. If he jumped or backed off, he would have them follow him to their max range, and fire off a Hado 31: Shakkaho. If he had charged, he would aim a Patoh Pah at the man's chest.

That is, granted he didn't just end it by putting his blade to the boy's neck or something like that to signal the end of the match.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Parius felt the heat of one the spikes that erupted near him. Crap. Parius thought, as he narrowly missed another spike that was made of lightning. Parius then saw both of the chains moving towards him, from opposite directions. Frowning, Parius decided then and there that something had to happen. As the chains neared him, Parius then burst into his top speed, using his natural speed, and Shunpo. To Jun, it might look like Parius disappeared.

He then appeared right in front of Jun, grabbing his shirt, and aiming his blade right at the guy's throat. Jun would feel a bit of pressure away from the blade, this being the sheath of Rietsu Parius had put around the blade. "It is over." He said, disengaging his Shikai. "You did good, but then again, it was kind of stupid to put me against you. If we had someone closer to your level, this would've been a much better learning experience." Parius then sheathed his blade, and smiled. "Otherwise, like i said, you did good. Caught me off guard more than a couple of times, in fact. You'll need to keep those surprises for real fights."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:26 am

Diath had watched the entire fight closely, and seen the end coming. As parius disingauged shikai she stood up and streeched. "Very entertaining. Maybe next time you'll try taking on someone a little stronger, Eh Parius? You did good Jun, you've got real potential. Really, you just took on a captain class fighter and made him look bad. "

Diath yawned. "Well I think its about time I get back to the gotei." Diath said. She drew her sword and used it to unlock the Senkai gate, then looked to Riku. "Are you coming, taicho?" She said, though she didn't sound to respectful. She looked back to Jun. "Thanks for the food and entertainment, kid." She said, waving before she stepped into the Senkai gate.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Riku got irritated at Parry's remark. "That's not how you get stronger. You get stronger by fighting someone stronger than you and they push you, and push you, and push you some more. Fighting someone closer to your level doesn't mean anything. In fact, it just becomes a fight. I hate to use a movie quote, but it definitely applies when helping train someone. With great power, comes great responsibility."

Jun pointed at Riku. "Mr. Truth over there. And that's how I beat one of my friends. I just unleashed one surprise after another. Kido...my chain whips...my telekinesis on my chain whips...Thanks for the spar. Though really, you could have made it last a bit."

Riku nodded at Diath. Collecting his zanpakutou spirits, he followed her out. Jun escorted Parry outside and both went their seperate ways.

~ Thread End ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2