Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lilith's Return. I_vote_lcapLilith's Return. I_voting_barLilith's Return. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Lilith's Return. I_vote_lcapLilith's Return. I_voting_barLilith's Return. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lilith's Return. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lilith's Return. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lilith's Return. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lilith's Return. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lilith's Return. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lilith's Return. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lilith's Return. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lilith's Return. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lilith's Return. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lilith's Return. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lilith's Return. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lilith's Return.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Lilith's Return. Empty
PostSubject: Lilith's Return.   Lilith's Return. EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:07 am

Basic Information

Name: Lilith
True Age: 950
Sex: female
Personality: She is a mute demoness of hell that has ascended the ranks of hell through her cold merciless brutality. She does not care for anything except her master thus will slay anything that he/she deems dead. She views most of the world as against her and she will fight it all without hesitation. She follows his/her ideals to the letter and doesn't let anything or anyone tell her otherwise. She'll ignore or fight with anything or anyone that disagree's with her lords/mistress's ideas. She will stay focused on any goal she currently has and will pursue it with everything she has at her disposal. She believes in the power of darkness and hates to socialize with other beings. She is especially known for not caring if your hollow, shinigami, human, or otherwise for she'll kill you for getting in her way. However it is noted that she easily grows bored against those who she deems as weak. She also has a very high tendency to make a sighing motion while fighting them. When this happens her personality switches and she drags a battle out trying to make things more lively.

Fears: Deities, Hell's Will, Rats.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'7
Weight: 164 lbs
Physical Traits:
Lilith's Return. 2740542500_c01349faa5
Clothing: See pic.
Accessories: N/A

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Much like her personality she will attack and kill anything she wants, though if she gets bored..or comes to the realization she is stronger than her opponent she'll drag a battle out. Otherwise she'll do everything she can to utterly annihilate an opponent.
Strengths: Swordplay, Speed, reflexes, instinct, Ranzig.
Weaknesses: endurance, speech, spiritual power ( but not pressure..her pressure is still good ) ( due to not being hit that often her body never got used to pain )

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: Dyne - She wields this immensely long odachi weapon with great speed and accuracy as if it was an extension of her arm.

Lightning Pillar - she can now summon a circle under the feet of her foes that will cause a massive column of lightning bolt to burst forth to that spot. She can do this once per 2 posts.

Weapon Defense - her blade is covered in reiatsu which allows her to more easily block things than she normally could. this is her greatest defense until release. it dims down attacks that come into contact with it by 50% but only if they come into contact with the blade and ONLY if it remains in contact. if it skids off her blade and gets her cheek it'll do full damage.

Weapon summoning - She is able to create a multiple of blade weaponry that she can have circling her invisibly or visibly (Max of 7 blades at one instant however) These blades can act as her shield or attack her foes AS long as they are within striking range. (The blades surrounding her cannot leave her side for more than 2 feet.)

Mirror of Damnation - The blades can create a sort of mirror effect while being used as a shield to reflect one's dark thoughts. causing them to be blasted by dark lightning for having such darkness inside them the lightning forms and fires from the blade that is doing the mirror trick. (What this means is her blade barrier is also offensive as she'll attempt to blast whoever is reflected in it with dark lightning.) When using the mirror ability however she is unable to move from that spot until she stops using it. She can however pivot and turn. She can do this mirror attack once per 4 posts and cannot do it from more than 2 blades at once against 2 different people.

Wave of Swords - While using one of her summoned blades in her hand she is capable of firing a wave of blades very similiar to Tousen's Suzumushi Nishiki: Benihiko skill. These blades are as strong in this wave as if they were her sense in this form.

Sword of Demise - she is capable of summoning a blade that is as big as a 3 story building and dropping it on one opponent once per 5 posts. the sword falls at the speed of terminal velocity (Fastest falling speed possible).

Back Drop

Background: She doesn't talk so no one knows the history of Lilith other than that she is a powerful swordswoman.

Side Notes: she was 1-4 on RoTR cuz I had bought her tier ups and did tier challenges with her.
RP Sample: you know what I do.

Last edited by Rena on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed weapon name cuz someone had it.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

Lilith's Return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's Return.   Lilith's Return. EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:55 am

Approved

1-4, just like before. :3
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lilith's Return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's Return.   Lilith's Return. EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 pm

seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lilith's Return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilith's Return.   Lilith's Return. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilith's Return.
Page 1 of 1