Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rui Herutsu I_vote_lcapRui Herutsu I_voting_barRui Herutsu I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rui Herutsu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rui Herutsu Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rui Herutsu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rui Herutsu Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rui Herutsu Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rui Herutsu Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rui Herutsu Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rui Herutsu Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rui Herutsu Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rui Herutsu Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rui Herutsu Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rui Herutsu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Rui Herutsu Empty
PostSubject: Rui Herutsu   Rui Herutsu EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:41 am

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Rui Herutsu
True Age: 2650
Sex: Male
Personality: Rui is extremely intelligent, having two thousand years of observing humanity and their discoveries and evolving culture. He is quite the actor as well, often switching from downright childish to his usual mature self. Though usually he is timid and a little bit shy, only coming up to people when he has a purpose in store for them or needs to talk to them about something. He also only talks when someone peaks his interest or is scouted out purposely. He also only accepts to do something or be a part of a group if there is something in it for him, such as what it means to be a hollow or have a heart, or something else.

He despises undeserved arrogance to point of actually killing the perpetrator or showing them their error. Normally he hates arrogance anyway, but only lashes out against those that are undeserving of it. The only way to rile him up is to call him by his nickname, "The God of Hueco Mundo." He is called this because of his power and longevity, but despises it with a passion, often quoting the words: "If it can be cut, if it can bleed, then it can be killed. I can be cut, I can bleed, I can be killed. Gods cannot be killed." After being called a god or anything that can be associated with a Creator of all things three times, he'll attack rashly in a calm anger with the sole purpose of extermination, even going into his resurreccion form prematurely.

He is often a loner because of an unusual feature that he lacks that is a part of other hollow and arrancar: a hollow's hole. Because of this, he has been hunted down, both because he is an abomination among monsters and those who try break that nickname of his. Naturally, all that have come for his life, failed. However, Rui is confused about himself and views himself as a monster among monsters and questions his existence. Because he does not have a hollow's hole, it means he has a heart, and is capable of kindness and compassion and the like.

Rui is more of an observer, and knows all the big players, what they look like, their spiritual pressure, and often their goals, but not much more. He is always calm and collected, and his fury is the same. He suffers from constant migraines, varying in intensity based on the environment and his current mental state, as well as if he is in a fight or not. This is due to his massive amounts of spirit energy and his complete and total control over it. The migraines determines his irritability somewhat. Those with short tempers only increases the intensity of the migraines. When dealing with the two arrancar kings, he prefers to deal with Albel Malvedo.

Likes: Calm areas, quiet places (usually), scouting/feeling spiritual pressures at ease, observing people/hollows/arrancar/shinigami.

Dislikes: Undeserved arrogance, being called "God of Hueco Mundo" and references to being called a god, people with extremely short tempers.

Character Appearance

Height: 4'10"
Weight: 95 lbs.

Physical Traits: A small and thin child of Caucasian decent, he has blonde hair. The bangs stop at just above his eyes. His hollow mask fragment is a white and red lightning bolt shaped hair pin on the left side of his hair, towards the front. His eye color is very dark red, though when his is flexing his power, they sometimes glow red and slitted.

Clothing: His clothing style doesn't change, just the colors. He switches between two outfits for the most part. Rui wears a long sleeved jacket that leaves his stomach exposed when zipped up all the way. The coat tail is one part. The entire thing is either red or black, with it being white along the zipper. The red one has two black ribbons in a loop on the jacket at around the hips, one ribbon on each side. The black jacket, in place of the ribbons, have a chain on each side. The hakama is matching. Socks and waraji sandals finishes either outfit.

Accessories: N/A

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Rui is a strategist, often seeing what his opponent has got first before attacking relentlessly and exploiting any weaknesses he's found. For the most part, he is a ranged attacker in his normal state, but is fully capable of attacking up close if the need arises. In both his resurreccion and resurreccion segunda forms, he is much more of a close range fighter. Also in those forms, he loses his energy manipulation. His ceros are his primary heavy hitters in all forms, along with his lightning abilities.

Strengths: Energy Manipulation (sealed form only, see side notes for more details), High-Speed Regeneration-to the point of healing minor wounds quickly, and even regenerating lost limbs in two posts at the max, how much of the limb that was lost determines how long it takes for them to regenerate (for example, if he loses an entire arm or leg, it would take two posts for those to regenerate). Swordsmanship Expert. Sonido Expert-this is his greatest strength besides cero. Pesquisa Expert-to the point of being able to sense across worlds and know if there are battles taking place. Cero-He can fire up to five cero at once and requires no stance for the basic ability. However, the more ceros he fires at once, the weaker they are. He can also fire them anywhere around him as long as they are within thirty-five yards of him. Vast amounts of excess reiatsu and complete control over it.

Weaknesses: Hierro-lieutenants of every tier can penetrate his hierro, however, weaker lieutenants do require shikai. Frequent migraines and dizziness plagues him at the beginning of every battle, making it hard for him to concentrate and focus on the battle. The more power he uses, the less severe are the migraines and dizziness goes away (can be from 4 to 6 posts.) His own excessive speed is also a weakness, as he sometimes over shoots his desired location for sonido. High-Speed Regeneration-this pertains to only the loss of limbs. Before he could regenerate them, even a finger, he needs to self-destruct that limb (see custom cero: Cero Bomb). His durability is only average as is his physical strength.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance:

Fourth one from the left.

Rui Herutsu Arabian-swords

Zanpakuto Name: Tempestad
Zanpakuto Call Out: Electrocute

Cero: Rui can do the standard Cero ability, the color being red. He can fire up to five at once, but the more he fires at once, the weaker the individual cero is. Can be fired anywhere within 35 yards of him and requires no stance. The cero is also stronger than normal, about twice the strength. When fired five at once, each cero is a fifth of the power. For example: fire five at once, each cero is 1/5 of the normal power, two at once, each is half of the normal power.

Bala: His bala is likewise stronger than normal. It can also be fired from any part of his body with no stance.

Gran Rey Cero: Filling the gap between his Lightning Cero and his normal one, it is close to his Lightning cero's power, but not quite there yet.

Cero Oscuras-Resurreccion and Resurreccion Segunda only, this one requires a stance to fire, it is black with a red aura around it. He can only fire one at a time.

Lightning Cero-His most powerful cero attack in all forms. More or less an electrofied, red cero. It requires a weapon medium to be fired. (as in his sword, scythe, and one of the his weapons in segunda.) Only one can be fired one at a time and requires a one post charge time. More about this technique in Custom Kido Board.

Cero Bomb-If a limb is chopped off, before he can regenerate it, he must self-destruct it first. That is the cero bomb. The power is dependent on the size of the limb. For example, a finger would only be as strong as a black cat firecracker where an entire arm or leg would be as strong as an anti-tank missile. He cannot self-destruct himself. Don't think there is anything more, but it is also in the Custom Kido Board.

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t140-rui-s-custom-ceros#260

Resurreccion

Appearance: The lightning bolt shaped hair pin repeats the pattern into a full circle around his head. He also gains a pair of massive, fifty foot wingspan, dragon like wings. On the inside of those wings are dark grey and black cloud patterns over them. His sword transforms into a six foot long scythe with a four and half long scythe blade. On the opposite end of the scythe blade is a hollow square with the sides bent inward. After the "box" is a spear blade.

Abilities: The wings are extremely tough, being able to block bankai leveled blades. The wings are also incredibly strong, being able to push back even the strongest of forces. The wings are his best defensive attribute besides his scythe and speed, as he can cacoon himself in them. This does not mean he cannot be touched...it's just difficult to do so. (Just a note, even when cacooned, a final attack will destroy him. Or any powerful attack can also force him to open his wings up and stuff.)

Lightning Barrage: Out of the clouds on the wings, red lightning bolts can be fired out. This is his weakest technique, but also his fastest. Essentially his "bala". As the name suggests, they are fired in barrages or salvos, most often, or staggered, depending upon the situation.

Lightning Tornado: With a flap of his wings, or several, he can form and fire a red tornado of electricity that is hurled at the opponent. The more he flaps his wings, the stronger the tornado. He cannot add onto a tornado's strength after he had fired it or redirect it. However, they do go off in random directions, and if Rui is caught, he is unaffected by the attack and will simply continue elsewhere. The power is determined by size. Ex: one flap of the wings will create an F1 tornado, two flaps will create an F2,  and three flaps will create an F3, which is the strongest. (I know there is an F4 and an F5, but those would be way too powerful.) 1 post cd for the F1, 2 for the F2, and 3 for the F3.

Lightning Tidal Wave: At first, and orb of lightning surrounds him, then a wave of lightning is fired out in the direction of the opponent in a large area. The strength of it is that of his standard cero in this form, but is much harder to dodge as it is a wave.

Storm Front: He summons a lightning storm on the field..er..above it. The storm is 200 yards in diameter. Lightning shoots out of it randomly, with the power of a Gran Rey Cero. Anywhere from three to five lightning bolts are fired each time, so the firing rate is random, but is usually slow. However, if a bolt of lightning hits Rui himself, he can redirect it to his enemies, but with half the power it originally had. But it will not effect him in any way. Lasts three posts, two post cooldown.

Massive Lightning Bolt: A red version of a Hado 63 comes out of the wings, two at once if he wishes it. It's power, however, is just as strong as Hado 73 from a kido expert.

Electrical Buoy: Used in conjuction with Storm Front. A ball of electricity is created in any location within eye sight of him. This electrical ball, if touched, will do no harm, and non-electrical attacks pass right through them without deviation, nor are the buoys destroyed. If an electrical attacks hits it, Rui can divert it to his opponent (or right back) at half strength. However, if Storm Front's lighting bolts hit it, which it acts like a lightning rod for the move, it's power is not halved. The buoy can redirect electrical attacks via pre-set paths, indicated by the color of the electrical ball. The colors are red, black, blue, green, and yellow. The electrical attacks cannot jump from one path to the next nor can the electrical balls be moved from their set place. Up to six electrical balls of each color can be placed. When the electrical attacks go from one ball to the next, they can be intercepted. Lasts 6 posts. No cooldown.

Thunder Purge: The only real evidence of any "energy manipulation" that might be still available. When the boy's body glows yellow, up to six yellow lightning bolts with the power of a Hado 63 from a kido expert can attack from any direction he wishes. Three post cooldown.

Boosts: His speed is doubled, and his physical strength also triples. His standard cero also doubles in power. His stamina also doubles.

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance: The ring of lightning bolt around his head inverts, and his stomach and chest gains a white armor. That armor is resistant to attacks, but can still be pierced depending on the strength of the attack. His wings also lessen to that of skeletal remains of a wing, but still retains their strength, and are in fact stronger than before, the tips of the skeletal features being pointed for stabbing. His scythe also transforms into these, and he has two of them (please ignore the chick): Rui Herutsu Bloodrayne

Abilities: His ability set changes completely with few similarities.

Lightning Cannon: Up to six red, lightning "cannon balls" are fired from the skeletal wings. While stronger than the Lightning Barrage, they are also slightly slower. Equivalent to about four balas in power and are 15 times faster than a cero.

Diamond Pillar: Six diamond shaped, electrical pillars surrounds him and spin slowly, acting as a defensive move. There are pointed tips on the top and bottom of each pillar. The pillars can be pointed at the opponent and fired. Each pillar is as strong as a Gran rey cero, and half as fast as a cero. 9 post cooldown.

Hell's Storm: His final trump card. A large lightning storm is summoned above him spanning a mile in diameter. A constant stream of lightning clashes down in 40 yard increments around the perimeter of the storm. Without warning, a lightning tornado consumes Rui, and soon after, the lightning converges on him. A lightning explosion soon erupts in a cyclone of power. The explosion expands to that of a mile diameter in about ten seconds. If the attack doesn't kill ya, you are definitely out of the fight. Rui reverts to his normal form and is unconscious. You can naturally minimize the damage, and this does have a two post charge time. However, he's also very vulnerable, unable to use any of his activated abilities. You get past his skeletal wings...you own him.

Electromagnetic shield: An electrical shield can be summoned anywhere around him. This shield is just as strong as Bakudo 81 Danku. 3 post cd.

Thunder Purge: Exactly the same as above, except just as strong as Hado 88 from a kido expert. Seven post cooldown.

Lightning Buey: Same as above. Nothing new to it.

Massive Lightning Bolt: It isn't very much stronger, about the power of 75 leveled kido. Can either come out of his weapons or his skelatal wings.

Storm Front: Same as above. Nothing new.

Static Interference: Rui fires a silver, weak, small, lightning bolt that barely damages the target (maybe burns them). But, it intereferes with their energy attacks/zan. abilities/etc, making them veer off or go wild. It also limits the amount of power they can draw on down to half of their original. If they can faze (that is, dissemble and then reassemble themselves, or absorb themselves into other objects or go intangible), it completely neutralizes that ability. Their energy weapons may even break sooner than expected. This lasts four posts with a three post cooldown.

Boosts: Speed and physical strength increases, by triple. Again, his normal cero's power is increased some, double their power. This is the only increase his Lightning Cero gets, as it now requires a Bakudo 90 leveled spell or equivalent to block it, and an attack would be hard pressed to match its power, if it even does.

Back Drop:

Background: Not much is known about Rui's past. What is known is that he was a part of a poor farming community in ancient Japan, just three centuries before the age of the samurai. Child mortality rate back then was high, but the exact way he died is unknown. But a year after he had died, the village disappeared without a trace, except for a massive hole that filled in with water. As a hollow, he never ate any other hollow, just killed and defeated enemies with a concentrated effort. After a particularly tough fight, he met up with some rogue shinigami, eight hundred years before Aizen turned Shinji and the rest into vizards, and before Kisuke, before there was a term for arrancars. These rogues had already begun research into creating hollow-shinigami hybrids, and had knocked him out and forced him into their experiments.

After two centuries of experimenting in Hueco Mundo on Rui, they succeeded. Rui became an arrancar. But the sheer amount of pain and torture, being forced to look at those that went through the same thing, forced to observe and to look at those that have gone through worse. Emotions returned to him. His heart returned to him. But he still retained the mask. Yet there he stood, with a hollow fragment that resembled a lightning bolt shaped hair pin in his blonde hair on the left side. And no hollow hole, his zanpakutou in his right hand. When asked to stay, Rui responded with a why, and what would he benefit from it. When no one had an answer, he attempted to leave.

Some tried to stop him, boasting their power over his. What they didn't realize was that they increased his power exponentially with their stunt. When he walked away from the abyss of a hole that was left, he at least found some clothes he liked. The kid did not go unnoticed. Rumors spread of the abomination, and teams of hollows, Menos Grande and non, sought after his life. Through the constant battles and struggles, he developed his skills and gotten used to controlling his new found power. He even defeated a few Vasto Lorde in his early days as an arrancar. The one thing that annoyed him was the migraines and dizziness that plagued him constantly. However, throughout the centuries, he had gotten used to them and now knows what he needs to do to lessen their intensity: expend energy in a fight or be in a calm, serene place.

As he survived the countless attacks, and won, a cult was formed, and hollows worshipped him as a god. This disgusted Rui to no end. He sought after the worshippers and destroyed them. Unfortunately, that didn't end it. More and more worshipped him. As time went, he gotten used to it some, to the point where after three times of being called "The God of Hueco Mundo", he would strike without mercy. Occasionally, he still showed some compassion to those he met. But among hollows, that was far and few between. His trips to the World of the Living was more evident of that.

Throughout the centuries, he has kept track of those hollow with unusually strong power, among others, including Aizen. And naturally kept track of Aizen's activities. Then he noticed something different among the hollows that were with him. They resembled his own unique spiritual pressure, a hybrid of hollow and shinigami. When he observed in person from afar, they still retained their hollow holes. And thus Rui stayed away. Though the fact that one of them did seem to have a second Resurreccion did not go unnoticed by him, as he too had a segunda.

As things went on after Aizen's defeat, he definitely noticed a significant shift in things. New vizards, new shinigami, and new arrancar kings. The boy arrancar kept a close eye on the latter. Eventually, he decided to meet one of them, Albel Malvedo. Mainly because he noticed Yukio had a short temper, and he didn't want to mess with that. He made a deal with Albel, teach him what it means to be a true hollow, and in return Rui will give his services to them as the Horseman of Famine. Conquest would have been better for him, but that spot was already taken, and he didn't wish to fight for it. However, his staying with The Apocalypse is temporary. He could leave at anytime if he sees fit.

Side Notes: Energy Manipulation: What he can do with it is simple. Energy blades (which includes thin lines that will cut even energy attacks), walls, energy waves, binding (albeit a little bit weak), and mimicking certain kido spells (at the same level) on sight (meaning he can only mimic it if he sees it right then and there, they are not memorized). Kido he cannot mimic: Bakudo-1, 8, 9, 21, 26 (well, he can hide his spiritual pressure perfectly, but can be seen), 37, 58, 73 (or can't box them in in general), 77, 79, 99 both parts. Hado:  1, 11, 31, 54, 58, and 88 plus. At Resurreccion and Resurreccion Segunda, he loses this skill. While seemingly from nowhere, this skill is forewarned by either his eyes glowing or a red aura surrounding him prior to the attack.  

RP Sample: http://www.riseoftherevolution.org/t1675-hi-hi-hi-open-thread

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:44 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rui Herutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rui Herutsu   Rui Herutsu EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:05 am

Approved 1-1.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Rui Herutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rui Herutsu   Rui Herutsu EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Rui Herutsu Cat
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Rui Herutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rui Herutsu   Rui Herutsu EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:08 am

Updated the thing, and found a few things that were...wrong with it. Mostly abilities (adding CDs and the like, being more specific on some boosts, stuff like that). Added Bala and Gran Rey.

I didn't change a whole lot on Hell's Storm...gave it a charge time and a few extra bits of info. But it was also approved with that original range. There is one character that is similar to Yuri in that she can destroy a city, but also similar to Rui's Hell's Storm in that it's mostly impossible to dodge it. I don't know the specifics on it though, and like Hell's Storm, damage can be lessened and be survivable.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Rui Herutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rui Herutsu   Rui Herutsu EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:19 pm

....approvals? ._. not really seeing anything in yer changes that says Rena read me.. just a bunch of nerfs..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Rui Herutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rui Herutsu   Rui Herutsu EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Seconded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content