Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lucia's Pendant I_vote_lcapLucia's Pendant I_voting_barLucia's Pendant I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Lucia's Pendant I_vote_lcapLucia's Pendant I_voting_barLucia's Pendant I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lucia's Pendant Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lucia's Pendant Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lucia's Pendant Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lucia's Pendant Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lucia's Pendant Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lucia's Pendant Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lucia's Pendant Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lucia's Pendant Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lucia's Pendant Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lucia's Pendant Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lucia's Pendant Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lucia's Pendant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Lucia's Pendant Empty
PostSubject: Lucia's Pendant   Lucia's Pendant EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:46 am

Item name: Lucia's Pendant

Description: Lucia's Pendant Pendant

Abilities:

Name: Know Alignment
Effect: Lucia while wearing this pendant, which is always on her, can always detect the nature of someone. Good, evil, neutral, neutral good, neutral evil, ect. This ability is always active and cannot be blocked.

Name: Sense Magic
Effect: Lucia is capable of sensing spiritual power from extremely long distances. If she has felt the spiritual power before she is capable of determining where in the world of the living that person is, or, if they are in a different dimension she is capable of telling WHICH dimension but not WHERE in that dimension.

Name: Universal Transporter
Effect: As long as the sun ( or that dimensions equal such as the Moon for HM ) is capable of shining unhampered onto Lucia's pendant she is capable of transporting to any place she has been before. She cannot do this with hostile intentions nor can she transport to a place that is not safe for her being to be in such as a combat zone. This ability is SOLELY for transporting between cities and dimensions it CANNOT be used in Combat threads. Not even to flee.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Lucia's Pendant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucia's Pendant   Lucia's Pendant EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Lucia's Pendant
Page 1 of 1