Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The call to battle. I_vote_lcapThe call to battle. I_voting_barThe call to battle. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The call to battle. I_vote_lcapThe call to battle. I_voting_barThe call to battle. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The call to battle. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The call to battle. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The call to battle. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The call to battle. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The call to battle. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The call to battle. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The call to battle. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The call to battle. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The call to battle. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The call to battle. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The call to battle. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The call to battle.

Go down 
+5
Sugerbliss
Kairu
Rena
Parius
Zenke
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The call to battle. Empty
PostSubject: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:49 am

It was a cool, bright day as always in las noches, the massive fortress built in the eternally night desert of las noches. Arngrim wolf cloak, King of hueco mundo and Cero Espada sat in his throne like seat at the head of a large, ornate bone table. Windows ran the length of the wall behind him, letting the right suns light into the room.

On either side of the long table that streached the room stood five chairs made of the same bone as the table. They sat ready, waiting for his greatest warriors to seat themselves, although not numbered, everyone would know their proper place. He looked up to an attendant who stood at the right wall, staring straight and true past arngrim as if the other wall held the truths fo the world.

Arngrim made a noise and the man was at his side, kneeling. "Summom my warriors, And the vizard to. Not the prisoner, the one who came willingly. Soon, I will grasp the reins of war and bring it crashing down on the Humans." The man nodded and sonido'd out of the room, to deliver his summons.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:06 am

Atama had been sitting at a desk, when an attendant came, and asked for him. "About?" He said, grabbing his katana, and sliding it into it's place. "A meeting, Quinto." Atama turned to the man, and said, threateningly, "My name is Atama. Do not call me by any other name. Understood?" The attendant gulped, and shook his head. "Then go, and do your job."

Atama entered the room, to find Arngrim already there. Surprising. He took his seat, and said little, only waving at the leader. He hoped it would get under his leaders skin. Atama was a tall, lean man, who had black, somewhat muffed up hair. His blue eyes scanned the room. He had a strange, red tattoo on his left eye. Atama was wearing a black, skin tight, sleeveless black shirt, and a black scarf, a covering around his waist, with yellow buttons all around it. He had disconnected long sleeves, and full gloves, black pants, and black boots.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:34 pm

"STARRKKK!" Said the voice of one Lilynette Gingerback as she curbstomped Starrk's stomach while he was sleeping in his room within Las Noches, "Get up you lazy bum we have to go to a meeting! Apparently the king of Hueco mundo has changed again!"

Though she had tried to hurt him..she had failed miserably. Starrk continued to lay there and pretend to not listen until she kicked him in the face and caused him to sit up quickly while holding his nose, "hey hey.. Calm down Lilynette.. We'll get there when we get there..besides do you really think everyone else is already there considering the summons JUST reached us?"

She threw a small tantrum in response, "They will never respect you like they should if you don't attend the meeting! We're the primera and his fraccion. We're supposed to be the strongest and yet we get mocked by those who don't know of us."

Starrk yawned as he rubbed the back of his head and got up, "Who cares what they think though? They change things so often it's stupid. We know what we are supposed to do. Thats all that should matter as long as we're together right?"

That kept Lilynette from talking back. The two then proceeded to the meeting room where they waved at the leader and sat down, "We're here..Espada Primera..Starrk Coyote."

"And Lilynette Gingerback!"

When that was over with Starrk leaned over and said to Lilynette , "See? I told you being in a rush would be pointless. Only one person made it here before we did."

Though she didn't say anything back..Lilynette did put on a childish pout face for a while.

Last edited by Rena on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kairu
Normal Member
Kairu

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:08 pm

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
He stared out into the distance as he thought of what the women of his past said, looking onto the never ending desert bellow he sat upon the edge of the fortress. He took a moment to think about it a couple seconds longer before standing slowly and turning to acknowledging the attendant who stood behind him for a couple of minutes silent.

"Hayato your being summoned immediately by the king, pardon me for standing await for your thoughts to pass..." the attendant stopped talking half way through his sentence as Hayato then reached his hand out and rubbed the attendant's head as he walked by, "Thank you, I'm on my way, while gone could you please sit here for me and think of this meaning for me? A women once told me for beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." His hand then slipped off the attendants head as he then poofed away with only the sound of static left behind.

Hayato entering the room he remained silent first taking the time to look around the room at those he hasn't met yet, "hmm interesting" he said out loud as he then took his time to walk to the closest chair to the right of the King, as he sat he then allowed his head to fall back and close his eye's as he then thought to himself again.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:53 pm

A strange looking sinner’s mask lay in the white sand staring upwards towards the sky, for the moment everything was quite when a huge snake looking Gillian slammed into the ground with a loud cry. “You guys make this way too easy…” said a soft voice before the creature was completely obliterated out of existence. A young arrancar suddenly landed on the white sand, he stood a good 4’4’’ and wore a standard arrancar uniform which consisted a white jacket with only one sleeve on the right side hiding his bandaged arm while the left side is bare. He had a white scarf, a black sash, white hakama, black tabi and white zōri. On his left hand he had black tight gloves that showed his fingers and as well go half way towards his elbow.

Dusting the sand off of his shoulder, his grin suddenly disappeared at the sight of the messenger. “Wua a meeting? And to think that I had a full day ahead of me… oh well.” He said at first with a fake exaggerated impression of disappointment, but then with a shrug the spiky haired arrancar was gone in a flash. His appearance in the meeting room was very sudden as he reappeared sitting in his rightful seat, only being noticed as he spoke out towards Argrim since his reitsu was suppress. “It’s been a while since we were all called, nice to see you again your majesty!” he said almost exaggeration as he saluted him with two fingers and keeping a fake wicked, but childish grin.

After saluting the leader, he folded his hands towards the back of his head before leaning back in his chair; he didn’t seem to bother in saluting the rest of the members. Seeing as though he didn’t know anyone of them, he didn’t care to make eye contact till after he knew who he was dealing with. Waiting for the rest of the members to come in, he sat in silence with his eyes clothes and a friendly fake ass smile on his face. Though his number wasn’t visible, he was known as the second espada.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:40 am

Sitting on the roof of a tall building, Delgado was looking out at the desert, thinking to himself why he was alive, why others were alive. The attendant showed up but he seemed cautious, Delgado was very unstable after all, "What is it...?" He turned his head to the man, hearing the attendant speak, "You have been summoned to a meeting of the Espada Delgado Podrido." Delgado then stood up in response, turning to the attendant, "I will be there...", As he walked the attendant however responded, "Good, try to be there soon." To which Delgado responded by with a claw half an inch from the attendants face, "I SAID I WOULD BE THERE!" He paused for a moment after speaking. The attendant seemed to be scared as Delgado softly pulled his arm back as best he could, "S-sorry... sometimes I can't control myself... forgive me..." He said softly, then continued to walk.

Delgado jumped off the building, falling a very long way before stopping near the ground and landing on his feet, running at high speed towards the meeting room. As he got to the door he seemed nervous, looking at his hand, "Don't lose yourself... or I guess... maybe it was... don't be yourself..." He walked into the room, seeing that several members were already there, including the Comandante himself. He walked over quietly to his seat, sitting down, "Cuarto Espada, Delgado Podrido present..." He put his hands together on his lap, trying to keep himself calm, he didn't want to have an outburst like he usually does many times daily, though he still wasn't sure who he really was, a quiet person, or a ruthless killer... It was still such a mystery to him, but as he looked around the room, it made him happy to have comrades, even if some of them didn't agree with him or didn't like him, he still respected them, especially the Comandante.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Jeff Andrews walked the halls of Las Noches with great pride and acted as if he owned them,he felt like he owned them anyway so what did it really matter,he was still the king of his spot and their wasn't a damn person he was completely afraid of in Las Noches, he knew his place, oh to well he knew his place, but fear was an emotion better left kept to yourself or nonexistent if possible.He swaggered into the room and took his seat as he saw the new King of Hueco Mundo take his seat amongst his rightful throne,the Cero Espada,he always was Grands favorite Arngrim, well he was powerful.Jeff took his seat and waited for the rest to arrive,he saw Coyote Stark, the original Primera there with his Fraccion,Coyote was the one Arrancar that somewhat annoyed Jeff with his nonchalant act but none the less,Jeff respected power and that was something the man held plenty of and plenty more that Jeff could only dream of.He saw that the Quinta had arrived to and gave a glance in his direction in welcome or it would seem though it was more of a look of one day that spot will be mine if I have to slit your throat and take it. The rest soon filed in and Jeff smiled a soft grin at the room around him. "Jeff Andrews Espada Sixto present for the meeting at hand,obviously".

Jeff scowled as he felt the presence of an unsettling being,a fucking Vizard, joy, Arngrim never ceased to surprise him, taking help from a failed experiment of their arch enemies trying to give themselves the same powers the Hollows did,yeah,that went well,dumb asses.Jeff sighed and kicked back in his chair made of bone,Arngrim never ceased to show that he was a psychotic fight happy bastard and he realized that if he wanted to climb the top of the ranks with him, well he'd need power instead of wine which was Grands favorite thing in the world probably.It was this that made many issues between Grand and himself but that did not matter now, a Fraccion told him he had a meeting to attend to and like it or not he would listen whether or not he liked the plans and maybe he would get a say later if not,Arngrim was not the man he would fuck with about it,Jeff was not in fear,he was just not ignorant enough to face an opponent strong enough to take out 4 Jeff's at once.That would be an ignorant plan and one that could very easily cost Jeff his life so like it or not,he would sit and listen,it was nice to have powerful allies now though, he may not like them all,but it was still nice.

Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:29 am

Yuki was sitting in a locked room with a couple chains locked around her legs... The room was basically a prison cell, yet Yuki knew that this was more than what most vizards received from the arrancar king. Hell, this was more than what he does to just about anyone from a foreign race that wants to join his army. So, Yuki just took the prison cell room with no complaints whatsoever.

While being locked up, this black haired, gray pale skinned vizard was playing her violin. She was playing a somber song that just brought dread to any that heard. She stopped playing when she sensed a person arrive in front of her door. She looks at the lower echeloned arrancar enter and say, "There's a meeting going on and you are going to it."

The arrancar reaches his hand in his pockets to grab the key, bringing his attention off of Yuki for a couple mere seconds. When his attention turned back to Yuki, she was gone. The chains had been snapped right in half, and the bloody Vizard who was wearing prisoner chains around her ankles proceeded to the meeting room.

Yuki had walked into the meeting room, a good 15 seconds after Espada Sexto entered the room. When she entered the room, she smirked, showing her razor sharp shark-like teeth that had lots of bloodstains over it. With this, she announces, saying the last bit of her sentence with disgust, "Yuki, vizard"

And after saying this, she took a seat in one of the chairs, not being affected by any dirty looks or remarks given to her one bit... She hates herself already, so pretty much nothing can make her hate herself even more.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:57 am

Atop the canopy of Las Noches under the eternal darkness of the Hueco Mundo sky Yukio stood staring off into the distance of the porcelain colored sands of the White Desert reminiscing about the days before the arrival of the treacherous Aizen. A time where he had power and was only second to the then God-King Lord Barragan. As moments passed Yukio's thought reached the day that all changed, just then a disgusted expression crossed his face before turning to face the messenger that had just arrived. "This better be important." Yukio then said in a calm yet irritated tone as he rubbed the bridge of his nose.

Starttled by Yukio's quick reactiin and irritated tone the messenger quickly kneeled and bowed before speaking. "I-I'm sorry for the interruption but, a meeting is being heald and your presence is required." Hearing this Yukio slowly exhiled as he droped the hand from his face then began to walk to join this meeting. "Very well." He then said as he passed the messanger who seemed be sweating. Now walking throught the corridors of Las Noches towards the meeting Yukio could not help but think how he should be king, how he should be praised, and how he should be more powerful. Envy is a bitch!
As he made it to the meeting Yukio gave a quick nood before takeing his seat.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Arngrim watched as each of his espada arrived. He greeted the with a slight nod as each one came into the room and sat. The only one he didn't acknolegde was Yuki. She wasn't espada, or even arrancar. She was a tool, an important and useful tool. Two seats were left empty, but they would have to continue regardless.

Arngrim cleared his throat, a loud grumbling noise that should have everyone looking towards him. "It is good to see you all looking so well. We have much to discuss, so I'll be quick." He said. Arngrim stood up and walked towards the window. "Its been a long time since Aizen came here. A long time since he took our power and used i to try meet his own needs. A long time since he failed.

"and since then, the shinigami have ruled high up in their roost, looking down on us as if we were broken. And the vizards have grown and become content in their power, while the humans sit in the middle, amasing their own strength while protected from all sides from us. Meanwhile we've been sitting here, twiddling out thumbs and waiting to be whipped out."

"But I say enough is enough. I'll not be looked at as if I were weak, and I know all of you feel the same. They call us monsters and try to kill us off if we set foot in that world, our world, and I'm sick of it. The time has come for us to stand together, and crush the humans, and take the world of the living for ourselves. And when we're done munching on human bones, we can turn our sights on the soul society. And we'll march right in and put them to the sword."

Arngrim stopped speaking, looking around the room to see his espada's reactions. He put his hands on the table, and looked each espada in the eye. "Before I continue, does anyone have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Atama watched everyone enter. He recognized some of them. The others, not so much. But, it didn't matter to him who was here. Atama knew what he was going to do. However, when Arngrim started talking, Atama looked at him. He talked about how Aizen failed, and that it was time for them to rise up. I very unoriginal speech, as Atama had said some of the same things, when he led the Chitose Clan. however, that was then, and this was now.

When Arngrim finished, Atama immediately spoke up. "And how do you intend to do this? From my understanding, the Vizards, and the Humans are prepared for anything. The Soul society.....not so much. Whatever you decide in the end, however, I will follow. I'm just curious." Atama sat back, and crossed his arms. He knew the responsibility of leading, and this was a viable question. He was asked the same thing, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Starrk said nothing to add to what Angrim had said..and he had kept Lilynette quiet as well. he did not intend to add anything to this discussion..merely listen and observe as he learned what he could about the people gathered around the table. Every now and then Lilynette would fidget but otherwise remained silent as was the current plan.

When someone mentioned how this goal of the Espada leader's would be accomplished Starrk seemed to pay more attention. The purpose of the meeting was to do whatever the leader wanted and the leader wanted a war. So his plan to successfully start and end this war while remaining on the winning side was crucial, making it something even the lazy starrk would pay attention too.

"Starrk are you ready?" Lilynette asked him in a whisper while no one else was talking. "yeah..but it doesn't change anything. I still think this is going to be as pointless as Aizen's war." Starrk replied loud enough for other espada to hear him on purpose. Which kind of surprised Lilynette, "We have been doing this song and dance for hundreds of years. What makes you think anything will change any time soon even if we DID manage to take over one organization. We would have to get them all in order to remain the top power.."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Keeping his eyes closed, the spiky haired arrancar was fully aware of his surroundings; without even looking at Delgado, he could feel the uneasiness of his reitsu even though he tried to keep himself calm. Even as Jeff entered the room; he could sense the fact that he exchange glances with Atama, however he refused to open his eyes till the vizard Yuki entered the room announcing herself. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as if something was funny it what she had said, however he did not utter a single word towards her. He thought it was very amusing the fact that a vizard was among them and especially one with such self-loathing…

Yukio was the last to arrive before Arngrim caught all of their attentions and began to speak; Hiei giving Arngrim a bit more respect had one eye opened as he glanced at him. War sounded like fun; having great interest in interesting humans, war sounded like the perfect place to find them. Win or lose live or die, Hiei did not care; what he did care was what he got out of it. Hiei had no care for devouring humans; if anything he had never once consumed a human in his short life. Surely he murdered countless humans, but he found it meaningless to eat them when he had gone this far on hollows. Upon hearing Atama, Hiei gave him a quick glance; it was only recently that he figured out that he was related to him and yet he kept it a secret not knowing how the arrancar would react.

Surprisingly Starrk made a comment in which Hiei had not been expecting seeing as though the man rarely spoke. “Which sounds like a challenge don’t you think? We are arrancars, our life is about fighting we like it or not. The stronger ones will rein while the weaker ones will either be devoured or will fight to get stronger. So it doesn’t really matter whether we succeed or fail, the point is that we fight for dominance and power and if we die we were weak and if we lose than we have to get stronger and try again till we do succeed and if that means by all means taking down each organization then so be it.” he said adding on towards Starrks comment before closing his eyes again as he asked his question. “I don’t really care of the results, though I am quite curious on who is our first target. If we are going to start war, who do we take down first and should we leave any survivors or do you want to eliminate all races?”
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:37 am

(OOC: Short but I have nothing to bring to the table at this moment)

After takeing his seat and greeting the group with a nod the meeting began. The King of Hueco Mundo, Arngrim stood after clearing his throat and began to speak of war. As he spoke Yukio closed his eyes and woundered how this war would be diffrent from the last, how they were to come up triumphent when the human world was so well protected. Then as Arngrim finished with his speach several Espada followed up with questions and stragities on how this would be achived.

Listening to what everyone had to say on the matter Yukio just sat there quietly awaiting oreders. He had no opinion on the matter just as long as a sound stragity was implyed, and till this was figured out Yukio would remain quiet and listen in on what was said by the others.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:58 am

Jeff heard what Arngrim said and sighed ass the attack plan was formed,such boring detail,he would just rather go ahead and kill something,anything really but he would not let that show,he listened intently as the others spoke of their opinions on the matter and he yawned,as Stark spoke he realized for as much as he didn't like Starkk he was right,he made a very good point.Jeff spoke up on this matter not being exactly quiet on any matter,"Starkk,we are stronger now,its that simple,why you ask will we succeed? Its simple really,we are ALL Arrancar,except a few of us though I give them props as they absolutely hate the Shingami and Humans as much as we do,the simple fact is we will win this war decisively even I dare say,because we are all Hollows rather then a group of Hollows run by Shingami,we are all the top race out there from our leaders to our underlings".He said this with every ounce of pride he could muster which if you had not quite caught on,he could sink Hueco Mundo another ten inches with that pride if it wasn't suppressed.He listened to what Atama had to say and spoke up "I may not be some sort of strategic mind here,but why not attack both at once, somehow divide our forces and attack two points,take out some of their people go home,keep attacking until they are weak,then,invade,use hit and run tactics to inflict heavy casualties and receive minor casualties". He said this with authority in a serious tone.

After this he dropped into his chair head in his arms with his eyes closed listening to any replies he would get though he was ready at any time to defend his idea of someone spoke against it,he had to much pride to be made a fool of.He cracked his neck and remained on his perch,7 Espada and a self loathing Vizard,pfft,did they really have what it took to beat the Shinigami? It didn't matter though,he would give his hardest till his last breath escaped his body on the battlefield.He would destroy everyone in his way.If they failed he would die an Espada.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Arngrim listened to everything his espada had to say, atleast those who chose to spoke. When everyone was fininshed, he began to adress their concerns. "Well, atama, the Humans are indeed prepared for an attack, on new york and Kurakara town. However, we wont be attacking there. And yes stark, we have been doing this for years, but as Hiei said, that is what we are, its what we were born for. We fight and kill, and become the strongest we can be, and if we aren't strong enough to survive we die. But Its all we know, and why would we change that. We just need to change how we do it. "

Arngrim looked at Jeff. "Trust me, we wont need to split up and take on the shinigami and humans at the same time. I have something that will keep the shinigami indesposed for a while, and I have a feeling we wont need to worry to much about the vizards for a while either." He said. Now, it was time to reveal his plan in its fullest.

"As i'm sure your all aware, I have a Vizard held captive, a very powerful one, who makes our freind here look like a worm in comparision. The only problem is she does not share Yuki's willingness to help our cause, so i have brainwashed her to hate shinigami. And Soon, She will be released upon the soul society to cause havok and kill the shinigami, keeping them busy while we do our own thing." He said. He took a breath and continued.

"I have though long and hard about the humans. The main strong hold of the coalition is new york, as far as i or any of our scouts have seen. I don't think, with all our might we could take that city, only because they would have it heavily defended. However, there is another city, Chicago, that is close to new york. It is the perfect place to establish our foothold in the human world, where we will have plenty of food to keep us going, and materials to set up defenses against the coalition. Once this is done, we can move on to new york, currupting new souls to fill the ranks of our armys before making a direct attack on the coalition's stronghold, new york. We will crush them in their home, and settle in their lands to prosper. After that, we can worry about the shinigami and vizard, but with the human world in our grasp, we can turn our full attention to them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The call to battle.   The call to battle. Empty

Back to top Go down

The call to battle.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: