Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) I_vote_lcapThe Battle of new york. (Orgoth) I_voting_barThe Battle of new york. (Orgoth) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) I_vote_lcapThe Battle of new york. (Orgoth) I_voting_barThe Battle of new york. (Orgoth) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) Empty
PostSubject: The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)   The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:18 pm

Serena shot out of the building and crashed down into the street outside. All around her Serion and humans were fighting, and there was no way of telling who was winning. There were bodies everywhere. Blood and bone and metal covered the streets. Rathia landed ontop of her, grabbing her by the neck. She threw serena, and dashed after her, letting her fall into the streets far away from the fighting. Serena stood back up as Rathia landed on the street next to her, cracking the concrete.

"it figures you'd protect that Valarion, as expected. Well then, we just need to finish her off and we can go home." Rathia said. "I'm not going anywhere with you Rathia." Serena replied. Rathia raised a hand. "Ah ah ah, no talking." Rathia replied. Serena tried to reply, but found she couldn't. Rathia smiled.

"Good girl. Your probably wondering whats wrong with you, right? You have Krosis to thank for that. You want to know how. Ask me." She said. Serena couldn't stop herself asking. "Well, myself and Krosis are a special model of serion. We both have the power to control others. It wasn't to hard to work together to design something that could hack your body, Serena. You belong to me now. Atleast, your body does. I decided to keep your mind intact as punishment." Rathia said laughing.

"Time for your change of heart. The machine lord is bound to welcome you home once you kill the last Valarion. Speaking of which.." Rathia turned to look as Kaytlynn arrived. "Show the Machine lord how sorry you are Serena." Resisting as much as she could, Serena drew her guns and pointed them at Kaytlynn.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)   The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:47 pm

Kaytlyn's expression was a mask of determination as she hurtled down the side of the Coalition HQ, pursuing Serena and her attacker in free-fall. She used her suit's thruster boots to dodge around the chunks of falling debris as she locked on to her target. Ahead of her at ground-level, Serena and her assailant landed and Kaytlyn's friend was smashed away with frightening velocity. Kaytlyn spun in mid-air and altered course to intercept the conflict. She was so absorbed in her maneuvers that the Coalition soldier landing below her and running at inhuman speeds after Rathia and Serena was overlooked.

Arriving sharply and promptly, Kaytlyn pointed her rifle directly at Rathia. Rathia and Serena stood watching Kaytlyn. "I will say this once and once only. Surrender or die." Kaytlyn's expression turned to confusion when Rathia told Serena to kill her. The expression turned to horror when Serena actually drew her guns and pointed them at her creator. "Serena? What-" Kaytlyn was cut off as an iron grip grabbed her from behind and held her firmly in a choke-hold. Kaytlyn heard a flat, emotionless voice that sent a chill down her spine. "I am honored, Creator. Honored, to be an agent of your death. Farewell." Kaytlyn looked back to Serena, fear in her eyes for what she knew was to come.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)   The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:10 am

Serena pulled the trigger of her heavy pistol first. The bullet burst through the skull of the man holding Kaytlyn, freeing her. However the second bullet was right on target, It was all she could manage. Rathia backed off and forced Serena rush towards her maker and slash with her blade, while trying to bring the heavy pistol up into Kaytlyn's gut and pulled the trigger. There was little Serena could do, but each time she pulled the trigger she forced her gun off course enough that it wouldn't hit a fatal point.

"Run." She managed to say to Kaytlyn before sweeping a foot at the Valarion's head. Rathia appeared annoyed by Serena's resistance and went into her nova mode. She opened up a rift and pulled through a serion, and jabbed it with her nanite spike, causing it to transform into a yellow copy of her. Yellow pulled ot an inferno spear and jumped over Serena landing behind Kaytlyn and stabbed at her back, while Serena fell back firing shots at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)   The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 1:00 am

Kaytlyn heard the gunshot and opened her eyes when the grip on her arms slackened. She reacted just in time to dodge the second shot, rolling to the side. She saw the man who had restrained her, lying on the floor having been shot in the head. Suddenly Serena charged at her, slashing at her with her blade. Kaytlyn jumped up and somersaulted over Serena, dodging the slash and the gunshot. As Kaytlyn's eyes met with Serena's in mid-air, Serena whispered a warning to her, urging her to run away. Kaytlyn responded with a look that cemented her intentions. She was not leaving without her friend. Not again.

Kaytlyn landed deftly and ran straight at Rathia, the source of this madness. But a yellow copy of said bot emerged from a portal nearby and jabbed with a spear at Kaytlyn. The Valarion sidestepped the thrust attack and tried to kick the legs out from under it. If that succeeded, she would then smash its face in with the butt of her rifle. If not, she would put the gun to its head and fire. Either way, she would face Serena again. Serena was firing at her with her pistol while retreating slightly. Kaytlyn dive-rolled and took cover behind some rubble. She went to return fire, but felt a sharp pain in her side. She looked down to see that her suit had been ruptured by a bullet, and blood was trickling out steadily. She put her rifle away and drew her plasma sword and her beam pistol, and steeled herself.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)   The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:30 am

The yellow serion fell backwards but rolled away before its head could be crushed into the ground. It backed off as Kaytlyn dived for cover. Serena seen the blood splatter as Kaytlyn took cover. She watched as the yellow serion rushed at her freind from behind, and fired. The armored peircing bullet burst through Kaytlyn's cover, past her cheek and into the head of the replicant serion which stumbled away and exploded. Rathia cursed at her. "Stop resisting me!" Rathia yelled, and once more Serena was under her full control, though she managed to stop her finger from squeesing the trigger of her heavy pistol.

Rathia fell back into the buildings and kept watch on the fight as she forced Serena to advance on Kaytlyn. Serena ran at the corner and punched through it with her nanite blade, aiming for the head, she spun and fired two shots at Kaytlyn as she backpeddled away. Meanwhile Rathia found herself a serion that had escaped the fight and was retreating. She snatched it up and stabbed it, injecting it with stronger nanites. The serion took her form and turned black, then rushed into the battle, drawing out a powerful gunlance and shield. It fired several  piercing shots at Kaytlyn from the side as it ran, one of which hit Serena in the shoulder as she also peppered the area with bullets.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)   The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Kaytlyn was about to move when she spotted the yellow bot advancing at her. She prepared to fight it, but its head exploded from a gun shot that came through the cover Kaytlyn was hiding behind, grazing her cheek, and impacted. The body dropped to the ground and disintegrated. Kaytlyn peered over the top of the cover, to see Serena running at her, nanite blade in hand. Kaytlyn ducked as Serena reached her cover and stabbed through it at her head. She wheeled away, using her plasma blade to block the two shots that Serena fired. She heard a noise nearby and turned to see a black Serion spooling up a menacing looking weapon. She dived to the side as the volley of piercing shots coated the area.

Kaytlyn felt a sharp pain as she turned to take inventory of the situation. Her HUD showed that she had sustained another breach in her suit, this time on her torso. The shot had just missed her left lung. She decided the numbers were too great to fight defensively. She needed to force the situation. Focusing on the black Serion, she charged forward then used her thrusters to launch herself over it, peppering it with shots from her Beam Pistol. She landed behind it and turned to engage in melee. Her aim was to keep the black Serion between her and Serena. She slashed at the Serion 3 timed, trying to force it backwards.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)   The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:19 am

Serena flinched as she seen Kaytlyn take a second bullet. The woman tumped over the black serion, peppering it with her beam pistol. Serena ran up behind it and was supposed to jump over it but she just kicked it into Kaytlyn who diced it up. Serena slashed at her maker. Serena caught Kaytlyn by the arm and flipped her over her, slamming Kaytlyn into the ground and pinning her. She tried as hard as she could resist as Rathia forced her to stab Kaytlyn. The blade slid through her maker's suit and skin like a knife through butter, but Serena stopped before it went more then two inches. With great force of will she pulled back her arm and straitened up. "You need to run! Please! Before the other one shows up, or before She gains control again! I can't die, i'm not alive but will if you stay."

As she finished her sentence her pain sensors went haywire as a blade burst through her back and out her chest. She looked at Kaytlyn in horror as she was thrown aside like a ragdoll, suddenly helpless. She hit a wall and everything went crazy. She seen the twisted shape of the machine she hated most in the world. Rathia slunk back out from the shadows and both machines turned menacingly towards Kaytlyn, and Serena was powerless to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)   The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 4:55 pm

Kaytlyn exchanged blows with the black Serion, manoeuvring herself to keep her enemy between Serena and her. Suddenly, the black bot lurched forward with a confused look on its face. Kaytlyn took the opportunity to cut the bot to ribbons, but than cried out in surprise as Serena, who had kicked the other bot into her, grabbed her by the arm and slammed her into the ground, sending her beam pistol and her sword flying from her grasp. Serena hovered over her, the Serion's eyes betrying the conflict that raged between the poisonous programming of Rathia's nanites and her own will and soul. Kaytlyn felt a blinding pain in her side as her friend's blade sank into her side, but stopped short of being fatal. Serena uttered another warning, trying to get Kaytlyn to leave her behind. "You know I will not do that. Despite your construction, you are not just a machine. You are my friend, and I will save you. No matter the cost."

The cost became clear soon enough. Serena withdrew her blade from Kaytlyn's side and stood up straight. Kaytlyn's computer's voice sounded in her helmet. "Reiatsu shielding down to sixty percent" Suddenly Serena gasped as a blade punched through her back and out her chest. Kaytlyn looked in horror as her friend was tossed aside, slamming off a wall and slumping to the floor. The bot that stood before her was no stranger. She stood up and looked at Krosis with contempt. "Krosis. You will suffer greatly for that." She went to ready for an attack, but she remembered her weapons had gone flying from Serena's attack. She surveyed her HUD. She had taken a lot of damage already. Her HUD beeped and she turned to see Rathia advancing slowly from the shadows. The odds were stacking against her. She used her helmet sensors to locate her weapons. They had landed near to each other about 10 yards away.

Krosis spoke with its usual cold, emotionless and inflection-less voice. "Creator. It is an honour. But we must insist. Surrender yourself or you will die. Resistance is futile." The silver Serion looked to Rathia. "We should end this now."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)   The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 8:31 pm

Rathia laughed. "End this? No I'm killing her slowly." Rathia said, forming a spear and throwing it at kaytlyn's left calf in an attempt to skewer the woman and pin her in place. She formed another and threw it at her arm. "Are you watching Serena? Because we're about to tear your world down. Traitor." She said. Then dashed in.

Serena was powerless to move. Her core was damaged, and was repairing so slowly she was terrified she wouldn't be able to do anything but watch. Why was Kaytlyn not running? She was out matched by Rathia and Krosis. She watched as rathia snatched her spears, the one she'd tried to impale kaytlyn with, and went into a flurry of slashes and stabs. She was aiming with robotic accuracy at none vital areas in an attempt to incapacitate Kaytlyn.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)   The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:05 am

Krosis fixed its red visual sensor on Rathia, bathing her in its cold glare. "That is an inefficient use of resources." But Rathia was having none of it, and Krosis adjudged trying to change her mind to be a futile endeavour. So it locked his targeting sensors on the Creator. Kaytlyn saw her opportunity while the two bots were debating her fate. She kicked her thrusters into action and shot towards her fallen weapons. She got as far as retrieving her pistol, when she felt another sudden blinding pain, this time in her leg. The spear went the whole way through, pinning her to the ground and causing her to fall and land hard on her side. She moved her arm out of the way just in time to avoid the second spear that went for her arm. She cried out in pain as the spear singed her tissue, making a sickening sizzling noise.

Rathia approached, the gleaming grin of a predator who had just trapped her prey plastered across her face. She pulled the spear out of Kaytlyn's leg and attempted to start a flurry of attacks. Kaytlyn saw the opportunity as it arose and fired her thrusters, sending her sliding along the ground towards her sword. As she reached it she kicked off the ground and rolled over the sword handle, flicking the blade into life just in time to block Krosis's follow up attack. Kaytlyn was more than a match for Krosis in a one-on-one fight, but Krosis was crafty enough to hold its own. Kaytlyn severed one of its arms, the metal limb liquefying and returning to the original mass. Krosis feinted flinching, but swiftly kicked Kaytlyn's wounded leg. The distraction caused by the pain allowed Krosis to form its other hand into a large hammer fist and smash Kaytlyn into the ground. Kaytlyn looked up weakly to see Krosis standing over her with a blade replacing its hand. Kaytlyn waited until Krosis went to swing its final attack, and shot it in the face with her beam pistol. Krosis's head exploded and the Serion reverted back to its liquid state, draining away quickly.

Kaytlyn stood and regarded Rathia. "One down." But even as she spoke, the Valarion knew she was almost spent. Her HUD had gone blank from the damage she had received. She breathed heavily, each breath causing pain to race up and down her body.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)   The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:23 am

Rathia cried out when krosis was defeated. "Krosis no!" She felt momentary concern for her "Freind" when he was shot, but the pool of silver retrieting was a good sign at least. "Dont worry master I'll finish her for  you." She said. Rathia reached into the ground and ripped out an electrical cable, and jammed it into her core, forcing it it a state higher than her novamode. Microcores on her hands and feet fired up as she started to literally heat up the area around her.

She walked towards kaytlyn, her footsteps melting the tar beneath her feet. "Rathia, Stop!" She turned to look as Serena stood up. How the hell was she even able to stand? "Lie back down maker!" She screamed. "You've lost. I'd rather take you home in one piece!" She met Serena's eyes, and seen the hatred. Her maker powered up into nova mode, armor covering her body. Rathia smiled and went to move, but Serena was much faster and smashed into her at high speeds, throwing Rathia back into a wall. Rathia grabbed Serena, melting her arm, and Serena smashed her fist into her face, distorting her vision. She kicked Serena away.

Serena rolled to her feet and faced Rathia. "I am sorry." Serena said. She looked at the machine she built, her butterfly like energy wings and sleek body. She'd built Rathia to be like herself, but she'd failed. She produced her nanite blade. "I failed you, Rathia. Just know, I still love you." Serena moved faster than Rathia could react, faster than she'd ever moved before, and produced her nanite blade. Rathia tried to hit her in the face, but she dodged and drove the nanite blade straight into her chest where a human's heart would be. Where her core was.

Rathia's body stopped glowing and she started to topple. She distorted, holographic forms appearing over her. Serena caught her and lowered her to the ground. "Maker...?" she asked. The hologram stopped on a human female Rathia always wore when she was younger. When she was like Serena. She looked confused and terrified "Maker. I... I'm sorry. I didn't w-want to betray you.. I.. it.. Krosis. He did this." She said. The hologram started to fade, and the lights in her eyes vanished.

Serena sat there, shocked. She had no words. And at that moment. A portal opened, from asenda prime. And a monstrosity stepped out. Serena looked up, shocked as it knocked her out of the way, and grabbed Rathia by the torso, picking her up in its might metal fist. "Prime objective acquired." It turned around and walked back towards the portal.

Serena shouted after it. "stop! Give her back to me!" She said, standing up to run after him. "Negative, Serena Das'Ana. The maker's orders are to return her body to Asenda Prime on death. She will be avenged. You have one month. Prepare to meet Obliteration and Devastation, Serena Das'Ana." The black and red monster of a Serion stepped into the portal and it closed behind him.

Confused and grief-stricken, Serena ran back to Kaytlyn. "Hold tight, I'll heal you." She said. She began her work and hoped Kaytlyn would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)   The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:20 pm

Kaytlyn watched in horror as Rathia pulled an electrical cable out of the ground and used it to overcharge herself. Kaytlyn sank to one knee out of fatigue and pain.The butterfly-winged Serion began to walk towards her, melting the tarmac as she went. Kaytlyn could feel the heat from her, even at this distance. Activating her Energy Sword, Kaytlyn prepared for the endgame. But she stopped when she heard Serena call to Rathia. Serena entered Nova Mode and they began to fight. Kaytlyn had trouble following the action in her weakened state. Serena eventually gained the upper hand in the fight. Coming at Rathia with tremendous speed, she sank her blade into her creation's heart.

What followed was a transformation, Rathia changing form via holographic projection. She revealed her final truth to Serena, who was overcome with emotion. But then, a portal erupted nearby, knocking Kaytlyn onto her side. A massive black and red machine came forth from the mouth of the portal, and proceeded to take the body back with him, presumably to Asenda Prime, leaving only warning for them. Serena looked completely lost for a moment, before running over to Kaytlyn and beginning to administer aid. Kaytlyn stopped her though. She looked around to see the Serion forces retreating through portals all around them. "Serena, it is alright. The Serion are retreating. I will return to my lab and regenerate there. Come with me. We can recuperate there and plan our next move. I will leave a message for Kai explaining our whereabouts." She stood up gingerly and put a hand on Serena's shoulder. "I am sorry about Rathia. But you are strong. You will adapt." Kaytlyn wrapped Serena in a hug. Research had shown that this kind of action would help in certain situations. "Come." Kaytlyn drew her PDA and sent an encrypted message to Kai's office, then opened a portal home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)   The Battle of new york. (Orgoth) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Battle of new york. (Orgoth)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York-
Jump to: